Kristina in Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a significant gesture, Melissa added an eternal truth for the benefit of all the group, "There are only two ways to wear a black dress, with a string of pearls or a white apron."

She produced a starched and neatly-folded white serving apron from the table beside her and held it up so everybody could see what it was. "I doubt you will ever wear pearls again Kristina, certainly not these pearls. Please give your pearls to me. I will take them to the charity shop tomorrow. In exchange, I give you something of equal value to you at least. Please take this white apron and fasten it round your waist. The apron is the symbol of your subservience and your new position. With the pearls you were perhaps someone once, with the apron you become invisible to the world as you clean and serve, though not invisible to me."

Kristina gasped and felt her clitoris tingle and her nipples stand erect as she heard Melissa's words of finality. She could feel her own moistness as she unclipped her beloved pearls and exchanged them for the maid's apron. She felt her entire existence shifting - towards eternal submission and insignificance. "Oh, thank you very much Miss M," she spluttered.

Once she had fastened the apron around her slim waist, Kristina was so happy and wanted to say something nice to Melissa, but before she could, Melissa instructed, "Right, girl, fill up our guests' glasses and offer more canapés. Then go to the kitchen and wash up all the dirty things in the sink. Then I want the downstairs cloakroom and both bathrooms scrubbed clean. I will come and check everything when you are done and woe-betide you if it isn't all perfect."

Kristina's happy demeanour instantly changed with the order and she reverted immediately and automatically to maid status. She obediently poured more champagne and offered the others the canapés remembering not to make eye contact and addressing them politely as she had been taught. As she walked out of the sitting room and heard sudden laughter from the others and with the sound of the poppers blasting off she became more relaxed as she was again the lowly nobody maid who was there to serve. As she did the washing up and still heard the laughter and chatter, she told herself how right she was to enter into the contract with Melissa and looked forward to signing up with other ladies too until one day being a maid would be her full time job. It was then that Kristina also realised that she loved being ignored by her betters, she knew it was the right move for her and she felt closer yet to her ultimate objective.

After finishing the washing up, Kristina walked to the downstairs cloakroom and cleaned it thoroughly, making sure that were no smear marks left on any shiny surface before going upstairs and doing the same to the two bathrooms. It was another forty-five minutes before Melissa and Chiara were able to catch up with Kristina.

Melissa instructed, "Our guests have gone, they had a lovely time Kristina, thank you for your efforts. Now go and clean up the plates and glasses and so on and vacuum the sitting room throughout."

Kristina had just finished the second bathroom and was exhausted but replied, "Yes, of course, Miss M."

Time passed while Melissa chatted with Chiara and Evelyn about what an important evening it had been and how it was for the very best for Kristina to sign such a contract because servitude was clearly deep in her nature.

After a while came the inevitable inspection time. Melissa announced that, "The washing up leaves a lot to be desired as does the second bathroom. This standard of cleaning may have been good enough yesterday, but now you are under a service contract, I expect a higher standard from now on. You have already earned twelve strokes of the cane, girl."

Kristina gasped with surprise and surrender to her superior. But, obviously, if Melissa expected a higher standard now, then that was what Kristina would have to produce. And if her work was below the now-expected higher standard, then Melissa was of course right to discipline her, by way of both punishment for underperformance and by way of guidance for the future. However, as she waited in the kitchen and heard the discussion between Melissa and Chiara as to all the little things that Kristina had missed doing properly, and with Chiara saying that even she at seventeen could see that the cleaning really wasn't good enough, Kristina realized that her panties seemed wet between her legs. She lifted the skirt of her dress and slipped two fingers down the front of here knickers just to see if she was right. She was, she felt aroused, she left her fingers where they were for a moment, felt her fingers slide along the lips of her private pussy and gasped with erotic awareness that servitude seemed to mingle with sexiness in her case at least. She moaned with passion, but just at that moment she heard Melissa and Chiara coming back down the stairs and quickly removed her fingers and adjusted her dress, reckoning she had got away without being spotted with her hand down her knickers.

Chiara arrived and commanded, "Melissa wants you in the dining room, girl."

Kristina obeyed immediately, made sure she didn't catch eye contact with Chiara and stepped hesitantly into the living room. She winced when she saw Melissa standing there, holding the hook-handled cane and winced again as she heard the familiar orders, "Dress up around your waist, knickers down at your ankles, bend over the back of the chair."

Kristina did as she was told and moments later was stretched out with her bottom perched up on high.

Melissa reminded her sternly, "Twelve strokes for your poor standard of work, girl."

Kristina reconciled herself to the caning, but looked around wide-eyed when she heard Chiara say, faux innocently, "Excuse me, Melissa, but look at how wet the maid's knickers are. Do you think she has been so bad as to play with herself, and while actually at work?"

Melissa didn't even bother to look and replied, "I'm not surprised her knickers are wet Chiara. It's part of being an obedient maid. The best maids love being maids so much that it turns them on, I've seen it many times before. Their psychology is so intense that their love of submission and subservience turns into lust for those things. Just barking an order at them can make them wet and you often notice their nipples go erect at the same time, especially when they are wearing a thin white shirt for example. it gives them a little joy in their hard-working day though - a change from their weariness and aches and pains. But if I ever catch a maid diddling herself while on duty she will be in extremely big trouble."

Melissa then added sternly, "So, girl, I hope you haven't been diddling yourself while on duty have you? In any case, let's see if you feel like playing with yourself after twenty-four strokes. I'm doubling the punishment."

"No Miss," gasped Kristina from upside down, "I wasn't ..." but she was stopped in her tracks as Melissa's first stroke seared into her buttocks with the sting of a hundred wasps. "Ahhhh!" Kristina cried out.

Kristina gasped again from the pain and looked back at her mistress, and at MIss Chiara, seated watching her suffering as usual. Kristina realised that she didn't even question the doubling of the strokes and that the wetness of her panties was just a tiny detail in a maid's day. She was the maid and she simply accepted the judgement and decision of her wonderful mistress. Kristina was happy that she was sliding ever more speedily towards her ultimate destiny of total and unquestioning obedience and servitude for ever.

"Cane her harder please Melissa! I want to see her cry again!" urged Chiara with glee.

Melissa obliged her young ally and whipped in another burning stroke of the cane which cut right through Kristina's reverie and out the other side, leaving pain dripping in its wake.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh!" screeched Kristina as the signal reached her senses and the skin of her bottom rebounded from the blow, leaving a thin red line growing where it had fallen.

Kristina saw that Chiara's legs were apart again. She was wearing dark red knickers this time. That subtle message to Kristina did not bode well for the rest of Kristina's punishment.

Melissa stretched back her arm to ready her third stroke and Kristina the maid obediently pushed up her bottom to receive it, while sinking into a deep warm bath of submissive joy that she would in a moment be one agonizing cane stroke nearer to the ultimate nothingness and invisibility of being a simple domestic maid, without thought of return to her old life. In fact, she realized, her old life was already fading in her memory.

THE END