All Comments on 'Kristy Meets a Dominant Couple'

by Kristycute

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

ive always dreamed of finding a dom couple, a rare find

JentvcdJentvcdalmost 3 years ago

This would be a dream come true for me as well ,just thinking of all the

possibilities so hot keep writing.

jenny

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

so sexy and well written

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Great story. Felt like I was there/wished I was there. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great story, I would love to suck your boy clit until you cum in my mouth. I would then lick your tight anus and when you get good and wet, I would push my penis deep inside you, I would play with your boy clit while I ravage your puckered asshole. As I get ready to cum, i would pull all the way out cream on your hole, and push my load back up your rectum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh Kristy, We have much in common, I to am uncut and tiny. I dream of finding a couple who will use me as you tell in this story. Wish I was a cute as you. Oh yes. I have been out with a tens machine on my clitty. Making me gasp and tremble in public as it shocks and works its magic.

4yourpleasureaim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been with a few couples so far for mutual sexy fun and love having my sissy ass fucked by the man as his woman watches. Being in a 69 with a woman while her man is fucking me is one of the most pleasurable moments i have had. One couple i meet quite regularily now like to have the woman sated by hung males while the man fucks me while watching his lady being fucked usually by two guys. I have on a few occasions sucked on those guys cocks and licked copious creampies which i love doing. I have been asked to go with them to a swingers party where everyone there are older bi singles and couples and that i will probably be fucked by more guys than usual. That im looking forward to and the fact that women are watching me and hopefully face sitting and feeding me creampies makes me more wanting than ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristycute@Kristycute
I am a kinky sissy that loves everything related to sex! Feel free to message me on kik @ gillkacie35 Feedback welcomed!