All Comments on 'Krogan Relations'

by UndyingDevotion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Did Miranda maybe get a couple of Krogans for herself? It would be funny when their eyes caught up, both gleaming with satisfaction.

UndyingDevotionUndyingDevotion12 months agoAuthor

I could certainly see Miranda sneaking off to the Wards for some quick Krogan action during her shore leave.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Last time with Grunt made her curious, now she wants to feel three or five of them using her in some secluded repair area, full of heavy machinery, armoured plates, steel, dirt, smell of plasma welding,...

Hope you can make something out of it, I love reading Miranda.

UndyingDevotionUndyingDevotion12 months agoAuthor

It definitely sounds like an interesting idea, seeing Miranda exploring her newfound proclivity for krogans on Tuchanka.

Anubis_1Anubis_1about 1 month ago

Wonderful story. I enjoyed the thought of Shepard being sexually defeated by the Krogan. Would love to see a continuation of this with perhaps a link to The Krogan Mother? Perhaps a time when its more common for other Krogan to have the same interspecies impregnation ability and a new tourist industry being created of human females vacationing on Tuchanka only to be knocked up.

In fact if you do not object I might try writing such a tale, giving full credit for inspiration to your works of course.

UndyingDevotionUndyingDevotionabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment, Anubis. You should definitely try and give the story a go, the idea of Tuchanka becoming a source for sex tourism is an intriguing concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous