Krogan Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krach shifted his lower body, jostling around until he finally felt his shaft wedging itself against Jane's wet opening, with the Alliance commander primed and ready for his entry. He lowered her down bit by bit, delighted by the cry she gave as he pushed inside, widening her pussy in a way it had never eexperienced. Making sure to allow Jane to adapt to his size, Krach maintained a slow, but steady descent, feeding every inch into Jane's body.

"S-so big!" Jane sighed, deliberately rotating her hips around, impressing the Krogan with her determination to bottom out. "I want it all!"

"And you're gonna get it, Pyjack!" Krach growled, letting Jane sink down the last few inches, until he had buried himself as deep as he could get away with. "I'll bet none of the puny men you've been with have managed to fill you out like this."

"You'd be right," Jane said huskily, grabbing onto the metal collar around Krach's neck, using the muscles in her legs to throw her body up and down, moaning each time the Krogan's manhood plunged into her pussy.

"Then I'll make the experience more than memorable, Shepard. You won't be able to walk past a Krogan without wanting to bend over for him!" Krach growled, tossing his lower body back and forth rapidly, keeping up a relentless assault that only seemed to spur on the gorgeous human.

Krach slowly walked them both over to his bed, until he was within range of it, enabling him to lower Jane onto her back. He leaned over and pressed himself deep, resting enough of his weight upon Jane to press her into the mattress. He watched as her legs obediently rose upwards, until her heels were pointed directly at the tubes and pipes that lined the ceiling. He restarted his thrusting, with his ego being firmly stroked by the sight of Jane pinned beneath him, with her firm breasts swaying enticingly with every surge of his cock.

"It's a damn shame to keep these hidden behind chest armour," Krach leered, catching one of Jane's breasts with his hand, squeezing it with a sense of glee, "hell, it's a shame that any part of this body is kept hidden away. You would have made a killing as a dancer!"

"Then enjoy it, my body is for you to use!" Jane breathed raggedly, feeling herself almost blacking out when the pleasure became too much for her.

"Almost there!" Krach bit out, with the veins running along his neck pulsating as his speed increased. "I'm gonna fill you up, I want to empty out every ounce my quad has contained!"

"Cum inside me! Show me what a real Krogan can do!" Jane urged, using her long legs to pull Krach in close.

"Hnng!" Krach's head snapped up as his climax struck. His cock erupted, spewing wave after wave of thick sperm into Jane's warm canal, with each testicle taking its turn to shoot a jet of potent cum into her vulnerable pussy.

Krach stumbled back, shaking his head to rid himself of the sudden bout of dizziness. It was certainly his most explosive orgasm in a long while, one that the human lying on his bed with her fingers plunging in and out of her womanhood had been all too eager to help produce.

"Haven't felt like that in a while, never thought a human could take a pummeling like that," Krach noted, staring intently at Jane as she scooped up a few droplets of cum with her fingertips, bringing them to her lips with a lustful grin.

"Maybe I'm just built differently," Jane moaned, "but the fact that I still haven't been fucked into oblivion tells me that we still have some more 'touring' ahead of us."

"What are you suggesting?" Krach asked, though the fact that he had already started to remove even more layers of his heavy armour made it clear that he had already ccaught her meaning.

"Well, I have this pistol that would look so good as part of your ever expanding collection," Jane answered, holding her pistol lazily with her finger through the trigger guard, sliding off her heels as she slid backwards onto the bed, "and I think that your legend amongst the Krogans would certainly rise if they knew you had not only bedded me, but made me beg for it."

"I like the sound of that," Krach laughed, following Jane onto the bed, intent on spreading her luscious legs once more and gaining ownership of her weapon.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The 'tour' continued for much of the night, somehow leaving the captain's quarters in an even more unkempt state. Jane had proven to be one of the feister women he had ever been with, unwilling to give in despite the ferocious fucking he subjected her to. They utilised every possible position, engaging in a battle of wills that raged until the Citadel's simulated morning glow streamed between the gaps of the dirt covering the porthole.

Ultimately, Jane had no choice but to relent, unable to keep up the sexual battle once her stamina had been drained from her body, one solid thrust at a time. It amused the Krogan greatly to see humanity's hero sink into his cot, letting him do as he pleased. After a few more sessions, even the mighty Krach couldn't stop himself from collapsing next to her, drifting off to a well earned slumber.

With the time set for the crew's rendevous back on the Normandy fast approaching, Jane pulled her tired body away from Krach's embrace and off the cot, hastily retrieving and reapplying her strewn clothing. She made sure to leave behind evidence of her defeat, carefully depositing her pistol on the weapons bench directly facing the bed, along with her Extranet-mail username, just in case the Krogan desired a repeat performance.

Departing from the cabin, a bedraggled Jane strutted through the corridors of the old battle cruiser, feeling the still warm sperm streaming down her thighs. She caught the attention of the crew members as she passed by, with her tousled red hair and hurriedly applied leather dress leaving them in no doubt as to what she had gotten up to with their captain. But Jane didn't pay attention to their knowing gazes, smirking when her omni-tool emitted a flashing light.

"Shepard, here," Jane greeted, opening up her omni-tool.

"Good morning, Shepard. I was just calling to remind you of this morning's briefing," EDI's voice carried over the channel.

"Thank you, EDI. I'm on my way as we speak."

"Excellent. Given that I have no record of your return to the Normandy last night, I trust that your cultural exchange was fruitful?" EDI asked politely, but Jane picked up on the shrewd lift in her synthesized voice.

"Oh yes, incredibly fruitful. Shepard out," Jane closed the channel. Swinging her hips, Jane walked the length of the main operations deck, heels in hand and one pistol lighter.

12