K's Candy Ch. 031

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick had made Himself comfortable with a ringside seat, smiling and sipping His drink. I glanced over at Him a moment, then shifted my eyes downward again.

Then Rick got up and went to the door. I can only assume the front desk had told him the person He was expecting was on the way up.

Rick opened the door and a fetching Chinese girl entered. Rick called her Xian.

Xian was short, even with her very high heels. She was wearing a simple leather collar, a leather bustier top, short leather skirt, and patent leather heels. Rick clipped a leash to Xian's collar and directed her over to where he'd been sitting. Xian knelt and Rick sat down again.

Things made more sense now. Rick had hired a professional submissive to...attend to Him while Lenka worked me over.

Lenka stood over me and tipped my chin up with her fingertip. I inhaled deeply and looked up. It was hard not to just be in awe of Lenka's beauty, but I caught myself, realizing that to serve her best, I had to put that aside and be in the moment, much as that was a cliché. But it was important now -- if I was too caught up in Lenka's appearance, I wouldn't be in the right mindset to serve.

Thankfully I wouldn't be seeing her face much...within what seemed like seconds Lenka had taken off her dress and panties and had grabbed my air and pressed my face to her sex.

Lenka's grip in my hair kept me from doing anything but worshipping her...I quickly slipped down into that place where the scent and taste disengage everything but the need to please...the get to that goal where the Other has the most pleasure I can provide.

Sounds floated around me as I poured myself into the task...Lenka's moans and exhortations...I would hear Rick, and from the sound of it, Xian was sucking him off as He watched Lenka and I.

Without really knowing how I knew it, I became aware of how far along Lenka and Rick both were in their separate pursuit of release. I wondered if Xian was on the same wavelength as I was, and could it be anything more than dumb luck if they came at the same time?

I couldn't hold that thought, though. It was as if my mind could manage one thing and one thing only...worshipping Lenka's pussy completely. I think I moaned audibly as I realized this and re-oriented myself to that and only that.

Lenka was drowning me with her wetness...her sounds became more urgent, and her hips shuddered...I could feel how close she was...

I pushed her over the edge, my lips and tongue sucking and hammering Lenka's clit. Her screams cut through the sounds of Rick about to explode in Xian's mouth. I kept at it until Lenka pulled me off of her and stepped back. I was panting, hard, suddenly aware of the effort I'd put forth and the aware again of the pain in my legs.

Lenka walked away and went towards the bathroom. Rick had fed Xian a big load (I had to assume) and was contentedly relaxing, holding Xian's leash lightly.

A couple of minutes later Lenka was standing over me again, wearing a silk robe. She crouched down and leaned in close. "Good girl, candy. You are an excellent pussy slave, which I had no doubt of."

There was nothing do but say thank you.

Lenka carefully unbound me and told me to stand. I winced as I got up, but I happy to be able to move.

"Drinks, candy," Lenka said, and sat down on the couch next to Rick.

I nodded and asked Rick and Lenka what they wanted. I was about to move over to the little bar at the far corner of the room when Lenka stopped me.

"Xian gets a drink too, slut." A subtle but surprisingly devastating maneuver by Lenka. Lenka's ordering me to wait on the hired sub girl hit me in a very direct way. I felt the effect like a punch in the stomach.

"Yes, Miss," I said and asked Xian what she wanted to drink.

"Gin and tonic," Xian said with an unmistakable little smirk.

I walked over to the little bar and started making the drinks, mind sinking and swirling...I marveled at how the smallest random things can send one deeper.

After I served drinks to the three of them, Lenka pointed to spot across from the couch and told me to kneel there. "Show's not quite over, candy," She said, laughing.

I knelt there and as Rick and Lenka talked. Xian talked only when Rick asked her a question.

Rick and Lenka seemed to be in no hurry to get to whatever the rest of the "show" might be. After what I guessed was about half an hour, Rick stood up and tugged the leash, ordering Xian to get on all fours. Xian did so and Rick got fully naked. Lenka sat on the couch, sipping her drink, and watching.

Rick got behind Xian and took hold of her jet-black hair he pulled back on it at the same moment as He thrust Himself into her waiting cunt in one motion.

The girl cried out, but Rick didn't waste any time on preliminaries and began to fuck her down, hard. He held her tight by the hair and he was forcing loud whimpers out of her with each hard stroke.

I watched, entranced. His use of the Xian was so pure, so complete. It was a simple act of sex -- no bondage, no fetish gear -- but the completeness and force of it drew me in. I glanced over at Lenka a moment...she seemed to be drawn into this scene as deeply as I had been.

In what seemed like no time, Rick was growling and fucking Xian even harder, hammering her relentlessly until He exploded in her. Xian cried out, shuddered...but it wasn't a climax. Rick had fucked her so hard, so fast, that all the girl could do was take it. This was about Rick's pleasure only.

Rick pulled out of Xian, let go of her hair, and pushed her down. She offered no resistance and crumpled flat on her stomach.

Rick disappeared into the bathroom and re-emerged a few minutes later, wearing his robe.

Lenka was finishing her drink. "Xian, roll over onto your back.:"

Xian complied and lay there.

Lenka smiled wickedly at me. "All right, slut. Clean her up." I heard Lenka and Rick both laugh as I started to crawl over to where Xian was laying.

Even if this was conceptually off-putting, I had no hesitation that this was what I must do. But knowing what I must do didn't lessen the jolt. Serving Xian a drink was microscopic on the humiliation scale compared to this.

I took a deep breath and got in position between Xian's legs.

Lenka and Rick conversed as I begam to lap Rick's cum from Xian's pussy.

"She is the ultimate slut, Rick, isn't she? Eating cum-filled slave cunt?" Lenka couldn't contain her self-satisfied laugh.

Rick was right there with her. "She's a good girl, Lenka, no matter how nasty she has to be to be good."

If I didn't know better, I could've sworn that I was physically shrinking, becoming small before their eyes.

Even Xian got in on it. "Oh...candy...Lenka was right...you are a fantastic pussy slave," she said between moans.

Rick's cum was long gone...I was just pleasuring Xian now. In a way that was worse. Thankfully Xian didn't take long to get off. Again, my face was soaked with pussy.

I got back up on my knees, a little wobbly...not physically so much as mentally. I had been thrown down the well and it was a slow process coming back up.

I was vaguely aware of Xian leaving, and Rick giving her some money as she did. A tip, presumably.

Rick and Lenka said good night, as if we had come back from dinner and played Scrabble for two hours.

My mind, overloaded, shut down as soon as I got into bed. I was asleep in seconds.

<>=<><>==<><><>===<><><><>====<><><><>====<><><>===<><>=<>

If the flight over had been luxurious, there was no word to describe the return flight adequately.

I was on one of HTA's two corporate jets, their Gulfstream G650ER I later found out. While the commercial flight over had seats that could become beds, the Gulfstream was outfitted with actual beds.

Rick was on the plane with me. Lenka was remaining behind to make stops in Paris and Milan before returning to the States. Along with us were two friends of Rick's, not part of HTA. Rick had called them to say hi, having no idea they were in Amsterdam. They were leaving the same day we were so Rick offered them a ride home on His plane. Rick was a good person to be friends with.

Rick told me He'd texted Katherine and told Her that I didn't need to come into the office tomorrow, as He wasn't coming in either. I wondered how much better this could get.

Rick said he was going to lay down for a bit and suggested I might want to do the same. It did sound like a good idea, as comfy as the couch was. An attendant opened the door to my cabin; my carry-on was already in there. I thanked her, excused myself to Rick's friends, who were happily watching a soccer match on the gigantic TV in the main room, and closed the door.

I started to undress, and the thought occurred to me that maybe I think about sleeping and napping too much. I sat down on the edge of the bed and turned on the TV, and decided that no, I do not think about sleeping and napping too much.

I didn't feel sleepy, though, so I sat up on the bed and flipped channels. I was thinking about how the foreign, experienced enough, becomes familiar. And that, in the final analysis, making the foreign familiar was the essence of submission and surrender. One dove into a situation, an experience, or was thrown into it, and at first the foreignness is all there is. But over time, the foreignness gives way to a slowly building feeling of familiarity, and soon enough, ease. Further down the line, ease becomes fulfillment, and ideally, fulfillment becomes the quiet pleasure that one derives from having served well.

Now I was sleepy. My final conscious thought was that air travel had been forever ruined for me now.

12