Kylie Minogue: After the Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie's lean body gleamed under the fluorescent lights as she took a moment to compose herself, a gentle slap to his side was all it took for him to remember he still had his hands firmly entwined on her head and they promptly fell away allowing her to sit up.

"I didn't realise how much I needed that," she said as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before turning slightly to make eye contact with him over her shoulder, the contours of her back on perfect display as she did.

"Still with me darling?" she teased with a smile, all he could manage was a wordless nod.

"Mhmm I know it's a lot to take," she winked before turning back and starting to playfully drag her nails down his thighs. His slightly deflated cock started to rise and harden under her hungry gaze.

"One moment your getting ready go, the next your boss is astride you wondering how you've fantasied about fucking her," her hands finding his cock at the same time, wrapping around it, one on top of the other, gently twisting at him.

As he rose again to full hardness she felt his hands slide over the contour of her hips to firmly squeeze at the pinch of her waist.

"I think it's best I show you," he said the insanity of the situation having finally sunk in.

"Mhmm I like the sound of that," she purred to him as she increased the intensity of her handjob, "Just keep in mind, I'm still your boss....that said," she hesitated "I'm not delicate, or inexperienced if you get my meaning."

"Yes ma'am," Kylie couldn't help but giggle at his reply.

"Call me Kylie."

------

After a long time on hiatus I finally got round to finishing this, I have ideas for another 2-3 chapters so please let me know if there's interest in more.

Big thanks to Noj for helping to encourage, check and edit this story.

12