La Caza Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm, yes!"

Biting down on her lower lip, Salma was impressed with the skill Scarlett was demonstrating. She knew how to eat pussy nearly as good as Winston had proven himself in the previous months. Using her hands, Salma leaned down and touched over Scarlett's breasts as they lay out in the open neglected from any attention. She watched them move, shaking and bouncing with a light ripple showing their natural firmness. She shoved the palms of her hands down, squeezing them hard while Scarlett's tongue was venturing deeper into her cunt and slithering about wildly. Winston heard Salma moan, letting out a loud cry as he was busy himself with eating Scarlett's pussy. The three of them remained locked in the position with Scarlett receiving the most heated of pleasure from both ends of her body. Her cold feet moved up Winston's back as she began to raise her legs and arch her knees.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHH!!"

Gasping heavily, Salma's voice was calling out in loud moans. She bit down on her lower lip, softly moaning before she moved her right leg away and had to pull herself completely away from Scarlett but not without giving her pale white tits one final hard squeeze. With her mouth free, Scarlett's voice curled up as she closed her eyes and then belted out cries to Winston while moving her legs away from him, spreading them out and bending her knees.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!!"

Scarlett's voice loudly broke the silence but it didn't phase Winston whatsoever. He remained in concentration, eating her delicious cunt while both of his hands were moved between her thighs. He could feel Scarlett's slight body movements from where she stretched her legs out, but it was only when she placed her hands down into his dark hair, did he finally come to a much needed halt. His eyes glanced upward at her as he pulled his lips from her pussy. Salma had placed her knees down on the edges of the table, climbing over Scarlett's body and crawling her way towards Winston for a soft kiss. She could taste the other woman from their lips pushing together, the scent of Scarlett's dew fresh from within Winston's breath.

"Sabe buena..."

Salma spoke to Winston in Spanish, though he did not understand what she uttered in her low voice. Scarlett's vision had been temporarily blinded with Salma's massive rang hanging above her. She reached her hands up, giving those legendary breasts a gentle squeeze that caused Salma to softly moan as she climbed up and soon moved off the table all together. Winston looked down at Scarlett as he began to rise up from his knees with a smirk on his face.

"Ready to get fucked, Scarlett?"

"You bet I am!"

Like many times before, those big blue eyes gazed up at him and burned through Winston's soul. There was no doubting what she wanted now. He stepped as both he and Salma watched from both ends of the table as Scarlett climbed up and moved into a position on all fours. She faced Salma whom had placed her hands on her hips, starring down at Scarlett to observe her every move. Winston was given full display of her firm ass, legs spread out while she used her left hand to pull one of her ass cheeks back and tease him.

"Fuck her, Winston!"

It caught him by surprise to hear Salma calling out to him with such words, but soon Scarlett spoke up to echo the order with enthusiasm audible from her voice.

"Yes, fuck me!"

Scarlett glanced up at Salma as if she were expecting something while Winston gripped his shaft and slid it between her thighs to find her warm wet hole. She dropped her lower lip, gasping as she felt him thrust inside of her. Salma ran her right hand down, caressing Scarlett's left cheek and then gripping her chin to force her to look at her. She grinned down at her before she began to climb onto the table yet again, moving her knees to each side along with her hands. Scarlett shoved the right side of her face down into the cushion below so it would be somewhat easier for Salma to climb into this position. Winston moaned as he felt Scarlett's tight inner walls wrapped around his long cock. It was a sight to behold as they both made use of every inch of that small table, Salma had climbed over Scarlett and shoved her breasts down over her back as she was crawling towards Winston.

"Fuck her real good for me..."

He glanced down to hear Salma's voice and then saw her big brown eyes gazing up at him. Winston was just about to move his hands over Scarlett's firm ass cheeks and give them a squeeze, but not with seeing Salma there and her breasts pushed down over the lower back of Scarlett's body. Both of Salma's knees bent, touching the sides of the table beneath with Scarlett pinned down in the middle.

"I bet jou will like dis..."

Winston took a deep breath upon hearing Salma's voice slurring her speech slightly in her strong accent. He could hear Scarlett faintly breathing in heavily just before Salma parted her lips and darted her tongue down the crack of the woman's ass, right in sync with Winston thrusting into her pussy.

"Oh my god, yes! Ohhhhh, yes!!"

Scarlett was unable to hold herself back from gasping in excitement as she knew what was about to come. Here she was, hunched down on all fours with Salma climbed over her pulling her ass cheeks apart and rimming her dark little hole, all while Winston was fucking her cunt from behind. She had closed her eyes momentarily only to pop them open and moan in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

As Scarlett screamed and began panting heavily, Salma began to thrust her tongue into her dark little hole, wiggling it around while Winston was pumping inch after inch of his cock into her pussy.

"DON'T STOP, YES!! YESSSSSS!!"

Screaming for more, Scarlett wiggled around slightly from her position as a result of being overwhelmed with pleasure that both of them were delivering to her. Salma's hands squeezed over her ass cheeks harder while Scarlett was forced to grip into the cushions of the table while her toes curled up. Closing her eyes, she moaned louder as Winston was still thrusting his cock slowly into her while Salma's tongue worked over her booty hole simultaneously in sync. Both of them moved slow with Salma pleasuring her at a moderate speed that matched with the movement of Winston's cock pumping into her. Scarlett gritted her teeth, crying out as her fingernails grazed over the cushion surface of the table.

"OHHHHHHH, YEAH! OHHHHHHH!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME, KEEP GOING!!"

To hear the excited screams from Scarlett's voice that echoed throughout the room, Salma came to a stop and moved her head up from Scarlett's ass. She raised her right hand and then spanked over the left cheek of Scarlett's ass before turning her head to glance beyond her shoulder.

"Jou like gettin' fucked in the ass!?"

Hearing Salma's voice slurring her speech a bit caused Winston to stop, ready to pull his cock out of Scarlett's tight cunt.

"Absolutely, YES!! I want him to fuck me in the ass!"

It was almost as if Scarlett knew the game Salma was playing now. Those big brown hues glared up at Winston from in her position and Salma winked with a soft grin.

"Jou know what to do!"

Flashing his teeth in a grin, Winston wanted to lean down and kiss Salma for this pleasure that was soon to come but he instead hurried to snatch his cock free from Scarlett's pussy. He slid his fat cock up the crack of her ass, soon hearing the woman moan and call out to him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah Go ahead, slip that big dick up inside of my ass. I wanna feel your fucking dick inside of my ass, stretch that hole out while Salma watches."

"Watching won't be the only thing I'm doing..."

Salma's reply to Scarlett's filthy words had caused Winston to slightly chuckle as he pushed the head of his cock to the entrance of Scarlett's booty hole. It was already properly lubed thanks to Salma's loving mouth and now he was sinking his cock down into Scarlett's tight back door hole while the woman he loved watched his cock disappear into that nicely firm ass. Scarlett gasped while Salma moaned.

"Jus' look at dat..."

Gasping in breath, Salma refused to take her eyes away from the action as Winston was now thrusting his cock into Scarlett's ass. Her speech usually slurred from her accent when she became excited during the heat of a moment.

"Dat is gorgeous."

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah... Fuck me in the ass with your big dick, mmmmmmm. Stretch my ass out with it. Come on, give it to me."

Scarlett's voice was almost crying out to him as Winston pumped inch after inch of his cock into her tight and firm pale white ass. Salma's fingers were still stretched out, pulling those cheeks apart as she and Winston were watching the action. He couldn't say he was surprised to hear such a flush of excitement from Salma's voice. It was merely months ago when they began their affair that he learned of her love for ass-fucking. Such an act that they enjoyed to share together had made Winston enjoy it even more. He let out a grunt, moving his hands over into Salma's dark hair as an attempt to divert her attention up at him. When those big brown eyes took a gaze up at him, Winston winked at her and then pulled his cock slowly out of Scarlett's ass. As his rod bounced upward, Salma responded by parting her lips and shoving it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah!"

Winston called out in excitement to witness his cock from Scarlett's ass and into Salma's mouth. The blonde woman felt slightly neglected as the absence of his cock from within her was truly felt, but she could hear Salma's muffled moans as she bobbed her head up and down Winston's long shaft. So much attention had been focused on Scarlett from the two of them that Winston was now to the point he was ready to move his attention directly to the woman he loved. He moaned as she sucked and slobbered on his shaft from the odd position, still hunched over Scarlett's back with her breasts shoved down into her pale white skin to demonstrate a beautiful vision of the contrast in their skin tones. Taking in a deep breath, Winston thought to himself for a moment before he stepped back and pulled his cock out of Salma's mouth making an audible popping noise.

"Salma baby, I think it's your turn now."

A frustrated sigh was heard from Scarlett's voice.

"You're done fucking me in the ass?"

"Yeah!"

The tone of Winston's voice was all Scarlett need to know as she sighed once again. Salma had begun to crawl backwards a bit, climbing off of her and then stepping her heels down into the floor. Scarlett was now free to glance over her shoulder and look at Winston with a disappointed expression painted across her face.

"You didn't even make me cum."

Salma placed her left hand down onto Scarlett's shoulder, capturing her attention as the woman glanced up at her. She then moved her hand up to Scarlett's chin, lightly gripping it as she was forced to look up and see the smirk on her face.

"Leave dat to me..."

She spoke in a low but almost stern voice, reminding Scarlett who was in control here.

"Hey, Salma. I want you now, I've been fucking Scarlett enough, don't ya think?"

A goofy smirk on Winston's face was enough for Salma to drop her fingers away from Scarlett's face and then smile back at the man.

"Oh yeah, Winston? Is it gonna be pussy or ass first?"

"Your ass, baby. It's only fair after I fucked Scarlett's, I wanna fuck your big ass now."

Turning her view back to Scarlett, she gave the woman a smirk.

"Men... they're quite predictable, huh? All about tits and ass."

Scarlett giggled at Salma's slight joke, leaning up from the table as she gave her a small kiss on the lips. Winston stepped over towards then and then Salma glared at him with a smirk on her face. She stepped towards the table and began to bend over, teasing him as she shook her ass and then spoke in her heavy accent.

"Is dis what jou want, hmmm? My big ass?"

"Fuck yeah!"

His eyes trailed up her strong legs, watching those plump cheeks bounce and shake firmly. While his attention was focused on Salma's booty, the woman herself pointed her right hand index finger at Scarlett before ordering her.

"Stand on the other side of the table so I can have a taste of your pussy while Winston gets busy."

Scarlett slowly curved her puffy lips into a smile, quirking her eyebrows at Salma.

"I knew you wouldn't forget about me."

The small padded table was seeing almost all of the action so far between the three of them. It was funny to Winston how Salma was able to crawl above Scarlett and make use of such tightly confided space for a position. Now he was standing before her as she bent over and shook her ass at him. Salma placed the palm of her left hand down over the white cushion below, then raised her right hand to the back and spanked her ass to tease him. Scarlett had followed her directions accordingly, moving onto the opposite side of the table and facing Salma. To get a bit closer, Salma stepped forward slightly, now with Scarlett's labia directly in her view from where she was bent over and her thick phat ass pushed out to Winston from behind. She licked her lips before suddenly feeling Winston's right hand slapping down over her ass. Salma moaned as Scarlett brought her hands down to cup her face, caressing her cheeks as she gazed down at the older actress.

"Lick me, dear... Make me cum, please."

With a soft touch and low voice, Scarlett made her demands to Salma politely. It was quite the difference in style from how Salma had been dominant and commanding when in control. Now that Scarlett was having her turn, she took a different approach, offering subtle tenderness to the woman. Once she felt Winston sliding his thick shaft into the crack of her ass, that was the cue for Salma to part her lips and slather her tongue over the pretty pink folds of Scarlett's opening. Winston's voice could be heard behind Salma before he raised his hand again and spanked her ass hard enough for the sound to echo throughout the room.

"Best ass in the whole world, bar-fucking-none!"

His hand came striking down once again for a hard spank. If it weren't for embedding her mouth to Scarlett's juicy pussy, Salma would've replied back to Winston. Scarlett had spread her legs, slightly rolling her hips as a way to encourage Salma to slither her tongue inside of her. She moved her hands through that beautiful long black hair, but without taking a grip as she felt Salma's tongue enter her at the same time Winston's fat cock shoved into Salma's wonderful ass.

"Fuck! I always forget how tight this ass is!"

It was typical of Winston to utter such words when he began to fuck Salma's ass. His hands moved to grip those perfect firm cheeks, giving them a good squeeze as he slowly thrust his cock inside of her dark little hole. Scarlett moved her left hand to softly caress the right cheek of Salma's face, gasping in breath as she felt Salma's tongue aggressively wiggling inside of her.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

Winston glanced up to see Scarlett with her eyes closed. He reared his right hand back again, slapping Salma's ass once more as he pumped his cock back and forth, pounding her ass hard enough that his balls were smacking onto the undersides of her phat cheeks. Scarlett roamed her fingers through Salma's dark hair, soon gasping and panting once more as the woman was still slithering her tongue inside her labia, using it as a weapon of pleasure.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!! OHHHHHHH, YES! YES, YES!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!!"

Not letting up whatsoever, Salma moved her hands between Scarlett's thighs, raking her fingernails lightly over her skin as the woman's eyes suddenly opened and she looked back at Winston who was just watching the entire time as he pumped his cock thoroughly in and out of Salma's wonderful buttocks.

"I'M SO CLOSE, OHHHH. SO, SOOOO CLOSE!! OHHHHHHH!"

Scarlett suddenly gasped, panting hard as she curled her fingers up and finally gripped Salma's hair. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of Winston and Salma's bodies hitting together was the only thing audible between the panting and low cries that came out of Scarlett's voice. Her lips curled up, almost as if she looked to be pouting as Scarlett panted once again and then screamed.

"FUCK, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

The sudden rush of warm juices flooded into Salma's mouth, nearly choking her as she began to swallow it all down, gulp after gulp. Winston took a few final thrusts into her supreme ass before he came to a halt and began to pull his cock out, all while Scarlett was moving her hands through Salma's hair gently before pulling them away all together. Excess juices from her busted labia overflowed down Salma's lower lip, dripping down her chin. Once Winston had freed his cock from her ass, he took a few steps back only to see Salma glance at him from beyond her right shoulder.

"You have fun back there?"

Grinning at her, he just nodded his head silently. Salma smirked, then looked up at Scarlett before leaning back up. Winston had stepped towards the small table, ready to make a new position as he knew it was now Salma's turn to have his cock lodged inside of her tight cunt. She glanced up at Winston as he approached her, both of them standing together with Scarlett behind them.

"I'm ready to really fuck you now, baby. I don't wanna have to wait any longer."

Glancing down at the table, Winston smirked as he moved to sit his bare buttocks down over it.

"I think it's my turn to use this table, huh?"

He laid down on his back, both legs dangling off the end of it. Salma glanced down at him and gave him a smirk. She then looked over at Scarlett and gave her a nod.

"So this is how he wants it, then don't mind me getting on top."

Raising up his arms, Winston offered to help her with a goofy smile on his face that flashed the top row of his teeth. Salma finally stepped her feet out of the pair of high heels, moving her left foot out before the right one. The only reason worth taking them off was that she realized she would need to properly balance herself over the table to properly make this position. With her back facing Winston, she raised up right leg and then climbed up, pushing both feet at the edges of the table so she could properly straddle him in the middle. Winston placed his hands on her hips, ready to aid her as he was just thankful to know his cock would soon be inside the one woman between the two who truly mattered. As Salma used her feet to balance on the edges of the table, Scarlett had moved in front of them and reached down to grab Winston's cock, aiming it upward for Salma to lower herself down upon it.

"Thanks.."

Salma spoke softly as she looked forward at Scarlett who just smirked up at her before responding.

"You're welcome, dear."

To make this position work, she had to push the palms of her hands down onto Winston's chest, forcing her hands to be from behind. Lowering herself down, she let out a moan upon feeling her lover man's cock enter her, slipping inside. With his hands gripping her sides, Winston was able to balance Salma atop of him for this reverse cowgirl position and soon, she began to thrust herself down, forcing his cock to pump into her.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah..."

Salma's moans were low but audible enough that anyone could hear them from within the room. Her breasts began to bounce, shaking around wildly while Scarlett stood in front of them watching the moment between them. The sold of their bodies hitting together was soon heard as Winston bucked his hips upward slightly to meet with Salma's downward thrust. Scarlett was eager to join in on the action, now feeling slightly neglected. She moved to the left side of the table, shoving her knees barely up against the edge of where Winston's left side was. She then wrapped her left arm around Salma's body, caressing her skin as Scarlett found her right side breast, then used her right hand to squeeze her other tits and prevent them from shaking around freely.