La Caza Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not."

"Don't lie to me!"

Slightly raising her voice, Salma turned and then smirked at Winston. He glanced down at her cleavage on display below with her arms still folded before gazing up at her big brown eyes. The answers he had given her were words of denial. The last thing Winston wanted was for Salma to believe he would choose another famous woman over her. Since he wasn't going to reply, she smirked and carried on speaking in her low voice.

"I see the way you're looking at her. It isn't that different from how I've been watching her myself. I dare you to try and tell me you can't envision her doing dirty things with you... and me."

Finishing off her final words slowly, Salma watched Winston gaze back at Scarlett. Those big blue eyes caught sight and glanced over at the two of them standing in the doorway as she began walking away from the camera stations. Salma spoke once more.

"I'm pretty sure she gets up to some fun times from what I've heard around certain people. With a body like that, I'm certain when I tell you she would make a good treat for tonight. Winston baby, I think it's time we play a game together."

He chuckled at her words, glancing back into Salma's eyes upon answering her back. The tone of her voice had shifted offering a subtle touch of tenderness when she called him 'baby'.

"A game? What are you getting at, Salma?"

Smiling back at him, Salma spoke in a low and almost seductive tone of voice with her heavy accent.

"Let's call it La caza. Have you ever had a threesome before, Winston?"

"No."

"Well today is your chance to have one. Go hunting for me, like cruising. Try and seduce that blonde whore to take a trip with you and me. "

She uncrossed her arms from her chest before speaking once more.

"I'm eager to see if the rumors I've heard are true."

Winston glanced back at her dumbfounded at such a request. He knew Salma had a dirty mind but this came so suddenly and with little planning. The thought of having a threesome had not even crossed his mind but now he had to think quickly.

"I don't know if I can do that, babe."

"What do you mean you can't? You managed to negotiate something for me a few minutes ago. You can handle her, have a little faith in yourself!"

"That's different though, that was business. What am I going to approach her and talk to her about?"

Salma let out a sigh, then shook her head. No matter how dearly she liked Winston, he could be hard-headed about such things. Perhaps he didn't remember their meeting like she did, as she believed of him to be an ambitious man. If he could lie his way into parties he wasn't invited to, Salma seen no reason he couldn't sweet talk a woman into having a nightly affair. If he were to put forth the effort, Winston could accomplish something. It was frustrating at times how little he seemed to believe in his own abilities.

"Tell her anything! Come on, you manage yourself well whenever you want to. Tell her you're some big shot agent or whatever. Don't act like you've forgotten how to make stuff up. Invite her over to meet me and we have dinner tonight or some drinks, you decide."

Stepping away from him, Salma glanced over her shoulder and smirked.

"If you really want a threesome, you'll convince her to come over to the house. I know you will."

She swaggered off, leaving him to listen to the sound of her booming heels pushing down into the carpet below. Without Salma there, Winston was going to have to approach Scarlett on his own. The session room had crew members shuffling about, dismounting pieces of the camera work station and moving other materials from the set. Scarlett had ventured off to the changing room as her photo shoot was complete. Winston figured he would wait for her to come out while Salma was no where to be seen in the hallway. He figured she must have retreated back to the lobby, leaving him to work alone for this assignment. For the time being, Winston figured he would wait for Scarlett, standing in the same area near the doorway where Salma previously stood. It was almost funny to him that no members of the photography crew told him to leave, but maybe that was a privilege that came with wearing a suit and giving off the appearance of an important figure.

While awaiting Scarlett to re-enter his sight, Winston had the time to think of how he was going to approach her. The longer he thought about Salma's words, he couldn't deny that she had a point. He was skilled when it came to smooth-talking someone when he wanted something bad enough. A threesome with Salma and Scarlett was just one of those things he was feeling the desire build up to within his heart. By the time she finally stepped back out, Scarlett had changed into her casual clothes. A white shirt covering her chest beneath a black leather jacket and a pair of denim jeans hugging every curve she had down below. Her feet were pushed down into a pair of white sneakers, giving the appearance she could blend in with anyone outside the building. Her long golden hair was wrapped up in a pony tail, hands shoved down into the pockets of her jeans as she came strutting towards the doorway. Winston offered her a smile and spoke up.

"Hi, Miss. Johansson. That was an impressive display for a photo session."

Her big blue eyes gazed up at Winston upon offering him a smile and nod.

"Why, thank you. I noticed you and a woman who looked quite familiar making yourself cozy right there while you watched me."

Winston laughed.

"That woman was Salma Hayek, do you two know each other?"

Scarlett's face lit up in surprise, suddenly smiling back at him before she answered him.

"Oh, no. I have much respect for her though. Please tell her I said hello, I would appreciate that."

"You can have that chance yourself, if you'd like. Salma wanted me to invite you over for some drinks, if you're interested."

"That's nice of her, but who are you?"

"I'm Winston Moss, one of her agents. I handle her contracts with magazines, fashion photography and other stuff."

Quirking up an eyebrow, Scarlett nodded upon replying.

"Oh, so you're a modelling agent? How come I've never heard of you?

"Well, probably because I only work with Salma. I don't take offers from anyone else."

Her face faded into a soft smile.

"She has her own people not connected to any agency? That must be nice, maybe I could have something like that one day."

"Yeah, do you want to meet her?"

"It would be a pleasure."

"Alright, after you, Miss. Johansson."

As he stepped aside to allow her to walk past him, Scarlett laughed.

"Oh, don't call me that, dear. Scarlett is just fine."

He chuckled at her response. Together, Winston and Scarlett headed to the elevator as another person stepped in front of them from the hallway, joining inside. The man had a black beard and light blue shirt as Winston didn't pay him much attention. Luckily the button he pressed in the elevator was for the lobby, directly where Winston needed to take Scarlett. Silence fell upon them in the elevator as Scarlett glanced over to look at Winston, almost as if she were studying his face momentarily. When the elevator stopped and the doors opened, Scarlett stepped in front of Winston as they hurried out. Just as he expected, Salma was waiting in the lobby. A grin ran across her small lips as she stepped out to greet Scarlett.

"Hello there, Scarlett."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Salma."

The two women embraced in a hug with Salma's wide smile flashing her teeth. Winston just stood there and watched as Salma spoke back to Scarlett.

"My friend Winston and I were wondering if you'd like to join us for some company."

Scarlett nodded.

"Yes, he spoke to me about that."

Salma smirked back at her before responding.

"I'm sure you're not doing anything important for the rest of the day, are you?"

"Actually, I was gonna head back home until now and maybe watch some movies."

"Those movies can wait. You wanna ride with me or Winston?"

Turning to glance over at Winston, Salma grinned at him and gave him a wink. He was impressed how quickly Salma had taken control of the conversation, seeing as she didn't want Scarlett to have second thoughts about this. The blonde haired actress shook her head at the latter reply.

"No, I think I would rather ride with you. I took a cab here."

"Sounds perfect..."

Pleased from the tone of her voice, Salma stepped off, her heels clacking loudly over the floor's surface below. Winston soon joined her, walking side by side with Scarlett slightly behind her. The bodyguards who had accompanied Salma soon joined, as they would be in the vehicle with her upon the drive. Winston was impressed how easy this had been for both of them. Not much talking, as everything had come straight down to business with a simple goal at hand.

"I can't believe this was so easy. I figured she would be hard to talk into any kind of meeting."

Salma chuckled a slight laugh. They walked out of the entrance doors with the sunlight beaming down over them as she replied.

"That was the easy part. We'll see how quickly she gets up to some fun. I'll be sleeping the night back at your house."

"What about Scarlett?"

Turning to look at Winston to her right side, Salma gave him a smug grin.

"Don't worry about her. She can call a cab to get back home."

******************

2 HOURS LATER

The trip back to the secluded mansion in Hidden Hills was a short journey. Winston had followed behind Salma's Cadillac Escalade, knowing she was sitting in the back alongside Scarlett. When they arrived at the mansion, Winston and Scarlett had taken off their shoes to get more comfortable. He was more than ready to get out of his pinstriped suit and get comfortable, changing into a pair of blue gym shorts a white T-shirt. Scarlett had taken off her black leather jacket, tossing it over one of the chairs in the kitchen. Salma wanted to pour a few glasses of wine once they had arrived back and began to relax during the day. The three of them hoisted their glasses in a toast to new friendships before each of them took a sip. Winston wasn't too into wine, but he would share a few glasses upon request of Salma.

Inside the bottom floor of the mansion was a living room connected to the foyer, just beyond the staircase that led to the higher floors. The room was a large and almost empty in space apart from a fireplace on the northern wall and large white leather couch in the middle and a low, white padded table off to the side. A wide screen television hung from above the fireplace and a dark mahogany wooden table was close by with a vinyl player near a shelf stacked with various vinyls. The carpet below was in a beige color, freshly vacuumed just yesterday. Off to the right side was a mirror wall offering reflection while the opposite side was a set of sliding glass windows that led into the yard. For much of the time Winston and Salma spent enjoying each other's company was in the living room, making use of the large couch and sometimes the white padded table that sat close to it. It extended out long enough for someone to lay upon, better server as a tanning table for outside.

Scarlett had made herself comfortable laying her back over the table. It was low off the ground for a reason, as Salma liked to make use of it between various positions next to the couch. Beneath Scarlett was the padded white cushion surface. She arched herself up with her elbows shoved down into it, crossing her legs together with her feet dangled off. She faced Salma who stood in front of her while Winston was seated down onto the couch from behind. Upon the various subjects they had spoke of, the women traded small discussion about how they were both with Frenchmen. Scarlett knew of Salma's marriage, but few were aware of her own current relationship. The grin that moved across Salma's face was more than enough to tell Winston how little regard she had in Scarlett having a day of infidelity. He was already aware, given of what she had called the woman and noting that she could simply call a taxi to leave when they were finished with her.

"So how long have you been dating this new man?"

Salma asked Scarlett as she stepped around her, moving to the couch.

"About six months now."

"Oh, so you've got a good long term relationship?"

Scarlett had turned her head to look at Salma and smiled back at the older woman before nodding.

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that."

With a smirk, Salma replied.

"Too bad for him he's not here to join us, or maybe we would have a double date together."

Winston laughed, uncrossing his legs from where he was sitting at Salma never took her eyes off Scarlett. She studied her reaction, seeing a light blush across her face as the time for beating around the bush had ended and the game of seduction was now commencing. Scarlett replied after a few seconds of waiting.

"You know, I'm not sure you would've invited me here if I was with him today."

"What makes you say that?"

"I get the impression you and your friend here have your own ideas besides a double date."

Salma's eyes moved to Winston whom she moved her eyebrows towards, as if she were silently suggesting something to him in coded facial language. He wasn't sure what she was trying to say, but it seemed apparent that Scarlett may have caught onto their game. Moving from the couch, Salma stepped over Scarlett. The younger actress followed her every move with her big blue eyes, almost glaring at her.

"That's a pretty good impression, I'll give you that."

Scarlett smiled.

"My friend P has told me some things about you before."

Placing her hands on her hips, Salma gazed down at Scarlett. She knew just who 'P' was, none other than her old friend Penelope Cruz.

"Oh really? I take it by P, you mean Penelope Cruz, right?"

Nodding at her, Scarlett let out a soft giggle.

"Oh yes, we've been friends for years now. She told me about how special you are to her and some of the things you've done together."

"Did Penelope tell you about what we did on the set of that western movie from two-thousand-and-six?"

Scarlett leaned up and then with a wide smile, she nodded her head. Salma didn't know how to react as Winston began to laugh. Before he could utter any words ruining this moment between the two women, Salma raised her left hand and motioned with her index finger for him to stand up and approach them. Scarlett broke eye contact with Salma to glance over her left shoulder when she heard Winston moving about as he stood up. As she lay there over the table with both of them standing before her, Winston to the left and Salma to the right, all she could do was crack up into laughter.

"I knew there was a better reason for both of you inviting me here rather than a few drinks."

Salma smirked as she leaned down a bit. Scarlett raised herself up, now sitting over the table as her feet hung off the ends of it.

"If Penelope has told you about me and her, then you already knew I liked to have a taste of a good woman, huh?"

Without replying, Scarlett starred back into those big brown eyes and then leaned forward as Salma had come into face-distance with her. From where Winston was standing, he got to watch two of the most famous women in Hollywood lock their lips together for a short kiss. Scarlett had moved her hands up to cup Salma's face, embracing the moment for a full passionate kiss. By the time their lips broke, Winston could feel his erection rising within his shorts. Salma's eyes looked up at her lover man, prompting Scarlett to turn her head and glance upward at Winston who was just smirking down at her. Salma moved to sit down over the table, forcing Scarlett to move her legs over to the left side.

"You mind if I help you take your shirt off, babe?"

Scarlett soon felt the touch of Salma's hands running up her stomach. Salma shook her head, answering Winston for the other woman.

"No, I think she would rather me do that."

Giggling at Salma's words, Scarlett nodded.

"Yes, that would be more appropriate, I think."

She turned her head to see Salma grinning at her just before the older woman gripped her shirt in both hands and pulled it over her head. Scarlett proceeded to snatch it up and toss it to the floor while Winston was standing there and watching. He couldn't feel too bad for being snubbed by Salma, for at least he was lucky enough to find himself in the middle of two of the most beautiful women to ever walk the face of this planet. A black push-up bra encased Scarlett's natural milky white breasts, begging to be freed as Salma didn't hesitate to pull at the straps over her shoulders and loosen the bra up. Scarlett aided her by pulling it off and tossing it down onto the floor. She cupped Salma's face in her hands, inviting her for another kiss as she laid back over the cushion table. Salma had climbed atop of Scarlett, pushing her lips to hers and embracing a passionate kiss between them now.

Winston let out a sigh, eagerly watching the action between the two women as he began to feel a surge of anticipation to get his own clothes off. Muffled moans were heard from Salma's voice, notable for her heavy accent that tended to come out in full force when she was enjoying an act of pleasure. Scarlett's hands moved over Salma's body, caressing her clothed back as they continued to kiss. Winston didn't remove his clothes as of yet, but instead stepped his way to the end of the table where Salma's phat ass was on full display, still tucked into her black leather skirt from earlier in the day. Feeling a bit mischievous, he raised his right hand and brought it down hard, smacking her ass and alerting the older woman who moaned. Salma diverted her attention from Scarlett only to glance beyond her right shoulder and order Winston.

"Take dat off, now!"

His eyes became enlarged for a moment to hear her full accent come out, slurring a bit of her speech slightly. That was all Winston needed to hear for him to know Salma meant business with her words. He grabbed the front of her skirt and began tugging it down while she began kissing Scarlett once again. Once her plump ass cheeks were visible to Winston's eye, he watched Salma shove her legs together and make it easier for him to slide the skirt off. Only a black thong was sucked between those firm cheeks. He raised his hand to once again, slap her ass playfully. Salma moaned into Scarlett's mouth and then moved off her, standing up next to Winston and leaving Scarlett down on the table. The blonde haired actress began to unbutton her the front of her denim jeans and then shoved her legs together.

"Mind taking my pants off too, dear?"

The soles of Scarlett's feet pushed over his chest as he turned to look at Salma who was only grinning at him. She moved in to kiss him as he grabbed the ends of Scarlett's pants and began tugging them down. Locking lips with the woman he loved, Winston moaned into Salma's mouth before she pulled away and left him there craving for more. Salma stepped her way back to Scarlett who was now gazing up at her as she watched the Mexican goddess began to pull her own black shirt from over her head. Scarlett moved her legs as she felt the pants coming off, revealing what was a lacy black garter belt slightly above her black thong and with ends attacking down to black nylon stockings that covered her legs. Scarlett didn't bother looking at Winston as her pants rustled to her ankles and he began to gently pull them off. Instead her eyes were locked on Salma's hanging breasts encased within a silk textured black bra.

"You want me to finish undressing you babe?"

Salma looked at Winston with an exaggerated expression of disgust, teasing him as she shook her head while tossing her shirt down to the floor. She stood in nothing more than a black bra and bra that matched the color of her heels below.