La Caza Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, yes... Yes!!"

Her long black hair began to sway as Winston could see it when he glanced upward, but his eyes were focused on the action down below. He watched as her thick ass cheeks bumped and slammed down into him each time his cock thrust inside of Salma. She closed her eyes, moaning out as Scarlett suddenly parted her lips and slathered her tongue over her right breast. This was a tidal wave of pleasure for Salma, to have this special woman playing with her boobs while she rode Winston's cock.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, OHHHHHHH!!"

Louder and louder her voice became, Salma groaned while Scarlett was now licking and sucking on her right nipple. She moved her pale hands beneath Salma's breasts, allowing them to flop around while Scarlett's mouth was loudly slobbering over her nipple. Smack. Smack. Smack. The noises that Salma and Winston's bodies produced from hitting up against each other was the loudest sounds in the room apart from heavy breathing and moaning. Winston groaned, calling out to her.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Baby!"

"Yes, yes, yessssss!!"

Still pressing the palms of her hands down onto his chest from behind, Salma raked her nails lightly over his skin, opening her eyes to look down at Scarlett. When Salma slowed down from riding Winston, she soon felt his arms wrap around her stomach as he leaned up lightly and was now taking control. She was able to finally move her hands out from behind him, dropping her toes from each side of the table and now letting them hang down below as she sat onto Winston with his hard cock shoved into her tight cunt.

"You!"

Scarlett gazed up at Salma who spoke once more.

"Between my legs, now! Rub my clit don't wait!"

It was a direct order and a sudden reminder of what woman was in charge. Salma knew just what Winston was about to do from experience in the past when they used this position. Scarlett quickly moved to face the table and lowered herself down to play with Salma's clit. Winston began to buck his hips upward, his hands moving to cup Salma's breasts as he smashed them into the palms of his hands while sending every inch of his cock slamming upward into her. Salma closed her eyes just as her hair began to sway and move all over the place from beyond her shoulders.

"OHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD! YES, YESSSSSS!!"

Over and over, his cock pounded into her with his balls slapping between her thighs. It was difficult for Scarlett to be able to rub and play with Salma's clit due to the body movements and speed from which Winston pumped into her. Still making an effort, Scarlett used both hands to play with Salma's clit, tucking her right over one of her thighs where she could feel Winston's balls slapping up over her skin with each full thrust. Salma reached down with her own hands, snatching Scarlett by the hair and forcing her to remain there, encouraging her to continue pleasuring her with the touch of her hand.

"FUCKKKKK MEEEEE, OHHHHHHHH YEAH, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

Salma called out to him while Winston continued to pump his cock into her. He bit down on his lower lip, knowing he could at least fuck her long enough to hold off his own orgasm. The man had proven that to her months ago when they first began this affair, as one of the reasons Salma found him more than useful with lustful acts. Over and over he continued pumping his cock into her before moving his hands away from tits and allowing them to flap around freely once again. Salma gasped, screaming loudly with her heavy accent slurring her speech slightly.

"I'M ALMOST THERE, I'M ALMOST THERE, YESSSS! DAT'S IT, DAT'S IT, DAT'S IT!!"

Her lower lip dropped as she felt her orgasm rushing through her body. Winston came to a stop as he felt the surge of her juices flooding his cock from within her.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Ohhhhh, baby yeah!"

His muttered words were of no importance or thought as he just cried out in pleasure. Salma bit down on her lower lip, attempting to catch her breath as she glanced down at Scarlett between her legs. Suddenly, an idea came into mind due to the right circumstances of the other woman being there. Loosening her fingers in Scarlett's hair, Salma reached under her and slightly elevated herself high enough to grab the base of Winston's fat cock. Looking down at Scarlett she spoke to her softly in her heavy accent.

"I had a taste of jou..."

Biting down on her lower lip, Salma finished her sentence.

"How 'bout a taste of my juices?"

To her surprise, Scarlett nodded at her with a grin and answered Salma.

"That would be a pleasure."

Salma was still catching her breath as she sighed in relief upon pulling Winston's cock from her pussy and then witnessing the sudden rush of her juices squirted down onto Scarlett's face. She bit down on her lower lip, softly moaning as she studied the reaction from the other woman. Shocking to Salma, Scarlett didn't flinch upon feeling the sticky warm substance of her bodily liquid coating her face. She eagerly leaned forward and opened her mouth to embed it down at Salma's cunt, sucking up the excess juices. Impressed with this action, Salma let go of Winston's cock as he had laid back on the table now and just sat there as Scarlett cleaned her up.

"Buena putita..."

Uttering a few words in Spanish to Scarlett, neither she or Winston were aware of what Salma had just said but from the tone of her voice she was pleased. Only she knew that she had just referred to Scarlett as a 'good little whore', watching as she moved her mouth away from Salma's thighs and then gazed up at the older woman as if she were obediently waiting for a new order. Salma couldn't have been more impressed with this submissive side Scarlett was displaying.

"Salma, baby... I don't think we're done yet."

Winston's voice had caught both women by surprise.

"I still haven't gotten to fuck your tits, you know?"

"Mmmmmm, I haven't forgotten, mi amor."

Biting down on her lower lip once again, Salma began to climb off Winston while Scarlett to a few steps back. he moved over the table, first leaning up and then turning to the side as he now Salma to his right side and Scarlett going down to her knees on the left. It didn't appear as if the buxom blonde wanted to be left behind here but for now, this was Salma's show. She moved her hands over her breasts, holding them together and inviting Winston to shove his big wet cock, slathered in her own juices right down the middle.

"Come on and fuck these tits, Winston!"

"You know you don't have to tell me that twice!"

Salma knew this was his most favorite pleasure from her, sometimes joking that her breasts were made for his cock. She didn't disagree, always giggling when he said that in the past. Now she shoved them together after he had slid it down the passage way she offered. Glancing up at him, Salma smiled while squeezing her breasts together and then breaking eye contact to watch his amazing cock begin gliding between her breasts with each hard thrust he made.

"Yes... Jus' like dat, fuck my tits. Fuck 'em real good!"

Parting her lips, Salma's tongue darted out and flicked over the head of his cock when he thrust up. He grunted, still thrusting that cock back and forth, watching and counting how many times Salma licked over the head. Winston couldn't stop himself from moaning as he quit counting after the sixth time.

"Oh my god, fuck..."

Upon hearing his voice, Salma gazed up and grinned at him while still holding her boobs together. He continued to thrust and pump his hard cock back and forth between them. All the while, Scarlett was still on his left side just watching the action. She didn't interfere as it seemed she sat there acknowledging this act and enjoying the view.

"Mmmmm, fuck my tits! Ohhhhhhhh, yeah!!"

Dropping her lower lip, Salma gasped while starring up into Winston's eyes. She could feel him thrusting harder and faster as he pumped that long cock between her large tits. Only when he began to slow down, that was the sign for Salma that her lover man was close to his own climax.

"Oh fuck, these tits are perfect. I wish I could fuck them all day, ohhhhh man..."

"You're about to cum, aren't you?"

Taking in a deep breath, Winston moaned upon replying to her.

"Yeah..."

"How about an extra pair of titties then?"

Scarlett's voice had caught both of them by surprise as she moved towards Winston, holding her own busty breasts within her hands. Winston's eyes became enlarged before his lips curved into a mischievous grin once he realized just what Scarlett was hinting to. How could he ever say no to a double titfuck between these two sex icons? He reached for his cock, pulling it out from Salma's breasts as he then spoke.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Let's do it! I am gonna blow my fucking load all over both of you!"

Salma smirked at Scarlett before speaking.

"I like your dirty mind, this is something I don't think I've ever done before."

"Just shove your tits up against mine and let him do the rest of the work."

Facing each other, both women pushed their breasts together, nipples rubbing up against one another as Scarlett was to Winston's left side and Salma to the right. Like clockwork, they both turned their heads to look up at him and tease him with filthy words. Scarlett first, then Salma's voice.

"Come on, slip that big dick in between these titties so you can-"

"FUCK OUR TITS, WINSTON!!"

As Salma screamed at him, Winston stepped forward and guided his cock between the small passageway of two of the most famous set of breasts in the world. Salma could be heard moaning as he moved both of his hands to grip their shoulders and then begin thrusting his cock between them. Winston couldn't believe he was doing this as his lower lip dropped and he moaned in amazement.

"Oh my god, this is fucking amazing!"

His cock was swallowed up, absorbed between their massive tits as the head only poked up lightly between each thrust. Winston nearly cried from his moans while Salma began screaming at him.

"FUCK OUR TITS, YEAH! PUMP DAT BIG COCK BETWEEN 'EM, WINSTON!!"

"Mmmmmmm, yes. Fuck our titties, go on."

Scarlett's voice was in complete contrast to the screaming excitement from Salma. Gripping their shoulders slightly move, he began to buck his hips forward as hard as he possibly could. For such amazing pleasure, Winston regretted they had not done this sooner as he was now at the mercy of both of them for his impending orgasm that was only drawing closer through the passing seconds. Again and again, he thrust his cock between their tits, watching it bounce around as the sweat was dripping from his forehead down into his eyebrows. As if that wasn't enough, Scarlett's big blue eyes and Salma's beautiful brown hues were burning into him as they never broke eye contact. Scarlett continued to speak to him, followed by Salma's yelling.

"It feels so good to have your cock pumping back between our titties, it's such a-"

"KEEP GOIN', KEEP GOIN', MMMMMMM YEAH! FUCK THESE TITS!!"

"I want your cum, I need it. Cum all over us and give me that hot, sticky-"

"CUM FOR US, WINSTON!!"

Grunting in pleasure, Winston quickly snatched his cock free from their tits with his right hand. Salma was the first to move, facing him from the right side and holding her head and tits up as her eyes shut and she parted her lips to tease him with her tongue. Scarlett shoved her left shoulder against Salma's right arm, also holding up her tits and closing her eyes.

"FUCK!!"

As Winston screamed, he wanked his cock a few times with one hard squeeze and then a torrent of cum went flying out, the thick string splashed across Salma's right cheek. She gasped and leaned forward but he aimed his cock towards Scarlett and watched the second wad go flying out and splattering over her forehead. The blonde actress dropped her lower lip, moaning as her eyes were still closed as she uttered to him.

"Mmmmm, yeah..."

"Ohhhhh, man! Fucking yes, ohhhh god!"

He cried out, still wanking his cock as he aimed it back on the right side to shoot a string towards Salma that slathered across her left cheek and dripped down. She moaned, as if begging for more, but Winston aimed back towards Scarlett and then continued wanking his cock, watching two more strings of his warm sticky substance drench over her right cheek and streak beneath her eye. The next wad wasn't as powerful, just thick droplets that also landed over Scarlett's right cheek. Feeling his orgasm beginning to fade, Winston quickly thought of where he wanted to finish and then shoved the head of his cock to Salma's waiting tongue. She wrapped her lips around it and proceeded to suck him, milking his cock dry of the final remainder of cum he had within him.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh yes, babe. That was so fucking hot, ohhhhhh yeah..."

Scarlett began to open her eyes as she listened to Winston panting and attempting to catch his breath upon moaning. Her face was a cum coated mess, sticky from Salma's own juices from earlier and now Winston's dripping seed. She glanced to her right side to witness Salma gazing up into his eyes with a bit of cum also dripping from her face. The older woman sucked his cock and then pulled it from her mouth with a popping noise. Salma leaned up, opening her mouth to reveal the puddle of his semen washing around over her tongue. Winston just smiled at her before she turned her attention to Scarlett. Looking into her eyes, she suddenly swallowed Winston's load, allowing Scarlett to see her throat muscles move a bit. Salma then spoke to her.

"Look at you..."

"I'm drenched, I know. Your man did a hell of a job making a mess out of me."

Salma slowly grinned before replying.

"Yes he did. Come here..."

Leaning forward, Salma placed her hands onto Scarlett's shoulders and began to lick her face clean. Her tongue collected not only Winston's cum but her own juices from her orgasm earlier. Scarlett just closed her eyes, embracing this moment while the man stood there watching as Salma indulged in a lustful taste. Once she had collected it all up, Salma moved her hands to cup Scarlett's face, leaning her back a little bit as she looked into those big blue eyes and subtly hinted for a kiss. When Scarlett parted her lips, Salma opened her mouth and leaned her back to the point all of the cum from within her mouth dripped down into Scarlett's hungry mouth. Winston's lower lip dropped as he watched the cum-swapping between the two. All Scarlett did was close her lips together and then swallow it all. Salma moved her hands away from her face and then Scarlett leaned in to lick up the remaining strings of cum that dangled from Salma's face, cleaning her properly and swallowing it down.

"Holy shit, that was so fucking hot! I ain't never seen anything like that before in my life."

As Winston spoke, Salma got up from the floor, quickly rising up while Scarlett glanced up at him with a smile across her face.

"Thank you, dear. You've got quite the special woman here leading you."

Scarlett spoke to him while Salma made an exit from the room, walking her naked body out and then going to the kitchen. She soon called out for Winston, alerting him.

"WINSTON!!"

"Yeah, babe!?"

Stepping away from Scarlett, he walked off to go find where Salma was yelling at him. In the kitchen she stood behind the counter, still naked with her back turned to him while opening the refrigerator to grab two bottles of spring water.

"I'm right here, baby."

Salma turned to look at Winston and handed him the bottle of water in her left hand. She quickly unscrewed the cap of her own bottle to get a drink before speaking to him.

"Tell her to get dressed and call a cab."

"You aren't going to let her stay for dinner with us?"

Looking back at him almost in shock, Salma chuckled.

"Of course not! Dinner is between me and you, mi amor. She's served us well today, but that's it. Call a cab after she gets dressed."

"What if she wants to thank you?"

"Tell her I'm upstairs getting a bath. Just call her that cab and I'm sure she'll leave."

Just like that, Salma was cold and right down to the point. Scarlett had indeed served them well for a threesome and now it was time for some time alone between the two of them. His mind wandered back to what Salma had originally told him when they first seen her earlier in the day on the photo shoot. Thinking of what she called this as a 'game' to arrange a threesome in the form of 'cruising'. Scarlett had a point to what she had told him, as he truly did have a special woman leading him. As Winston began to walk off and leave Salma in the kitchen, many thoughts were now roaming through the center of his mind. This game felt like the beginning of something truly special in the journey of his relationship with Salma.

TO BE CONTINUED