La Caza Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can take it off myself!"

He stood there watching as she used both hands to reach behind her back and unbutton the straps holding her large, legendary breasts within the bra. Scarlett had leaned up slightly so she could witness the reveal of Salma Hayek's tits before her very eyes. Her elbows shoved down into the cushions of the table and before she knew it, Salma was shaking her tits in front of her. Salma cupped the back of Scarlett's head near her pony tail and shoved her face down between her tits, smothering her in them. She began to lick and suck over Salma's breasts while raising up one of her legs and tucking her toes down at the edge of the table. Winston began to step his way back towards Salma as the only one still properly wearing an outfit of clothes. Salma pulled Scarlett's face from her breasts, standing there for a moment before moving to sit next to her on the table. Winston looked over at Scarlett, smirking towards her.

"You wanna help me get naked now?"

Biting down on her lower lip, Scarlett shook her head at him.

"No, I think you can take your clothes off yourself."

Salma giggled, smiling up at Winston as moved her left hand to caress Scarlett's face. It was funny how both of them were teasing him, but he wasn't able to complain. Like they had done before him, he reached for the bottom ends of his shirt and began pulling it off his body as Salma spoke up.

"How were you wearing that garter belt within those jeans? Looks uncomfortable."

"It was! I saw them in the dressing room and figured I would wear them back home as a souvenir."

Again, Salma let out a laugh before she pushed her lips back to Scarlett for another kiss. Their bodies shoved up against one another, their busty chests rubbing up against each other as Winston had pulled his T-shirt off and discarded it down to the floor with their clothes. Not wearing any underwear within his gym trunks, he was able to shove them down to his ankles and then step out of them before kicking them to the right side. As he watched the two of them trading kiss after kiss, he grinned to himself. Scarlett had moved her hands to cup the back of Salma's neck while the other woman was pushing her palms of her pale white cheeks. To get their attention, Winston whistled. Salma was the first one to glance over at him, soon moving her hands away from Scarlett and prompting the other woman to do the same. Scarlett slid her legs over, now sitting as she faced Winston and began to slowly rise up from the table.

Salma followed the same movements, sitting next to Scarlett's right shoulder and on the left side view from where Winston was standing. Both women topless, only wearing a black thong below while Scarlett still had on her garter belt and the stockings covering each leg. Not a word was spoken as both of them dropped down to their knees and proceeded to crawl towards Winston, eyes locked onto him. He had witnessed Salma do this same crawl before, but to see Scarlett mimicking her made him wonder if the other woman had done acts like this before. Taking in a deep breath, he remained standing there as each woman soon reached close to him and adjusted themselves on their knees. Salma ran her hands up to her breasts, giving them a squeeze while glancing down at Winston's semi-hard cock. Scarlett didn't waste any time, raising her left hand and gripping his rod with it.

"Ohhhh yeah, stroke it..."

Winston's voice was subtle, almost inn a whispering tone. Scarlett's big blue eyes gazed upward at him as she began to slide her hand up and down the length of his cock. Salma let go of her tits, watching the other woman as she raised her right hand and soon gripped the base of his shaft.

"Let me help you with that."

Salma's voice was low but louder than Winston's whisper. She turned to look at Scarlett, nodding at her for a quiet invitation for them to kiss. Winston stood there, watching them begin trading kisses as the two hands were now wanking his shaft. Salma's grip was tighter, pumping from the base of his cock upward while Scarlett jerked the other end of it near the head. He took a deep breath and let out a moan as he could heard Scarlett letting out a soft whimper in Salma's mouth. His dick had grown to full length but that didn't stop either of them from wanking it back and forth, their hands touching almost in a perfect sync. Salma was the first one to stop and then pull her lips away from Scarlett. She let go of Winston's cock, allowing him to focus his complete attention on Scarlett to have the first turn. She moved her hand away from his cock, watching it lightly bounce while raising both of her hands up to the back of her head.

"You want me to shove this big dick in my pretty little mouth?"

Scarlett smirked at him, her hands pulling out the ponytail holding her long golden hair together. She threw it to the floor and then ran her hands through her hair while lowering her puffy lips down to the kiss the head of his swollen rod. Winston didn't respond, prompting Scarlett to tease him with another question in a low, sultry voice.

"You want me to slobber all over your dick while Salma watches me?"

Raising her left hand again, Scarlett gripped the base and didn't wait for Winston to respond. If he didn't utter any words back by this point, it was no use in waiting for him. She flicked her tongue over the head of his shaft while Salma sat there on his left side watching. When Scarlett enveloped her lips around the shaft, that was when Salma glanced up at Winston. He didn't break eye contact with Scarlett as she soon looked away and began to slowly bob her head up and down. Only then did Winston glance over at Salma. He witnessed her wink at him and then bite down on her lower lip. Whatever she was trying to silently suggest to him, he didn't know what it was. For now, he just stood there and embraced the feeling of his cock sliding into Scarlett's mouth. Salma began to watch her from the angle she had sitting next to her. Licking her own lips, it was apparent the Mexican goddess was quite pleased.

"Mmmmm, yes... Suck it like a nasty little whore, let me see what jou can do."

To hear Salma talking dirty to Scarlett had somewhat caught Winston off guard, but it didn't seem to phase Scarlett's concentration whatsoever. Scarlett shoved her hand down to the base of his cock and began to go a little bit faster, devouring inch after inch of his swollen dick as it shoved back and forth into her mouth. She closed her eyes for a moment, pulling her lips to the head and then releasing it with a loud pop noise. Scarlett turned to Salma and spoke.

"You wanna-"

Shaking her head, Salma cut her off quickly in speech.

"No, I wanna watch jou suck on it!"

Winston lowered his right hand down to Scarlett's hair, patting it lightly to divert her attention back to him. He could see Salma winking at him as Scarlett then shoved his cock back into her mouth. Holding herself there for a moment, she shoved inch after inch of his meat pole into her mouth. Winston gasped as he soon felt the head of his cock poke to the back of her throat and Scarlett's puffy lips moving to the base.

"Ohhhh, fuck!"

Scarlett choked, slobbering all over his rod before pulling it out of her mouth with another popping noise. Those big blue eyes glared up at him as she spit down on his cock. Salma bit down on her lower lip, watching the saliva strings dangle from both sides of his shaft just before Scarlett slid it back into her mouth. Winston took a deep breath as the buxom blonde actress then began to bob her lips up and down, devouring his cock inch after inch with experienced speed and hunger.

"This feels so fucking good. Ohhhh, fuck yeah!"

Groaning out to her, Winston soon planted both of his hands down over Scarlett's head. This sudden movement had given Salma an idea from watching Scarlett close his eyes with half of his cock shoved between her lips.

"Fuck her mouth, Winston."

Such a request he could indulge in easily. Winston's fingers gripped into Scarlett's blonde hair as he began to buck his hips slowly, driving his cock into her mouth. She stilled herself, eyes remaining closed as she sucked inch after inch of his cock pumping into her mouth. He went slow at first, all while Salma stood there on her knees, only moving slightly to Winston's left side so she could watch the action herself with a smug grin of satisfaction on her face. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', Scarlett's mouth generated muffled moaning noises between the sucking and slobbering. She choked slightly as he began to speed up a bit, much to Salma's liking.

"Dat's it! Fuck her mouth!"

Scarlett's eyes popped open and she glared upward at Winston as he began to thrust harder and faster pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

"MMM-GWAH-MMM-GWAK-MMMMMM."

The noises Scarlett's mouth made had only pushed Winston to continue fucking her mouth while Salma shuffled about soon moving behind the blonde actress. He had not even noticed Salma's voice slurring her speech slightly in her heavy accent and how much he loved hearing that, for all his attention was locked on the other woman right now. Not once did Scarlett glance away from Winston with her eyes, keeping her sight locked onto him as was still pumping that fat cock back and forth into her mouth. When he came to a halt, Winston shoved every inch of his cock into Scarlett's mouth, watching her lips become buried at the base near his pubes as the head reached the back of her throat. She gagged, choking on his length before he pulled her hair to release his cock from her mouth and allow her air. Saliva ran out of Scarlett's mouth, drenching her lower lip, chin and streaming down her neck.

"Mmmmmmm, that was so fuckin' hot. You know how to suck cock well, I'm impressed."

It was Salma's voice speaking up in praise of what she had just witnessed. She had moved behind Scarlett, now roaming her hands over her pale white breasts and giving them a soft squeeze. Salma could feel her hardened nipples beneath the palms of her hands, almost as perky as her own. Scarlett glanced down, seeing the contrast of skin color from Salma's darker skin in comparison to her pale white skin. Salma moved her head beyond the right side of Scarlett's neck, breathing down it as she soon whispered into her ear.

"My Winston loves a good titty fuck and I'd say dat jou are built for it."

Scarlett let out a moan, dropping her lower lip as Salma began to play with her large boobs. She forced them to bounce up and down from within the grasp of her hands.

"What do you say, hmmmm? Wanna feel Winston's big cock sliding up between your tits?"

"Yes, that's just what I was getting ready to do."

Glancing up at Winston, Scarlett gave him a nod. She moved her hands over her tits, but Salma had a stronger grip, already pulling them apart.

"You wanna shove your cock between my titties and fuck them?"

Winston nodded to Scarlett, stepping forward as he grabbed a hold of his shaft from the base. Salma was glancing doward, anticipating the moment to witness his cock as it moved towards Scarlett's tits. She knew just when to press them together around his lengthy shaft. Eyes still locked up at Winston, Scarlett spoke again.

"Come on, slide that big dick between them. Let me feel it pumping up and down."

"Mmmmmmmm, so fuckin' hot!"

Salma bit down on her lower lip after speaking, both hands still pushing over Scarlett's milky white tits as both of them were holding them together for Winston to pump his cock between. He let out a moan, watching as his rod disappeared between the folds of Scarlett's wonderful tits then the head popping back up. Both of them gazed up at Winston. A sultry smile on Scarlett's face, flashing her perfect teeth while Salma had dropped her lower lip displaying gritted teeth from Salma. There was a contrasting difference between their facial expressions, a subtle reminder to Winston that Salma was in control and Scarlett was relishing in the role she played as their entertainment. As he continued to thrust his cock slowly between Scarlett's tits, he watched Salma lean down and flick her tongue over the head of his cock when it poked up.

"Ohhhhh, man!"

Winston moaned in excitement to see Salma aiding Scarlett. When she heard his words, the older actress glanced up at him with her big brown eyes. He took a deep breath, still thrusting his cock between Scarlett's tits. Salma's moment of glancing up at him had only prompted Scarlett to lean her head down and use her own tongue to flick over the head of his pulsing cock driving between her large breasts. Salma soon moved her hands entirely away from Scarlett's large tits, allowing the buxom blonde the freedom to hold them herself. She cupped Scarlett's face, caressing her left cheek and turning her head to the right where they locked lips again and began trading small kisses. Winston grunted, letting out a moan as he didn't utter any words to disturb the two women from their intimate act. His entire focus remained on Scarlett's breasts and pumping his cock back and forth between them.

Soft moans could be heard with Salma's voice echoing slightly louder than Scarlett's. When they finally stopped kissing, Scarlett glared her eyes upward at Winston and bit down on her lower lip. He had begun pumping his cock faster and harder between her tits, forcing the head to poke upward beneath her chin with each complete thrust. Gasping for air and heavy breathing was all that could be heard in chorus with their moans. Salma grinned at Winston smugly. It was funny to her how he focused on Scarlett, but she knew soon enough he was going to want to fuck her tits. All of this had become a game, even when it came to a small act of teasing. She listened to him groan and let out a loud moan while Scarlett's eyes were still gazing up at him.

"Mmmmmm, you love fucking my titties, don't you?"

Scarlett bit down on her lower lip as Winston began to slow down. He made one last thrust between her tits before coming to a complete halt. So predictable, Salma thought to herself. Next he would be asking to fuck her tits, she thought to herself. He pulled his shaft from Scarlett's boobs and then watched her hold them up for him. Winston then shoved the head of his rod up against her left nipple just before he began beating it over that hard edge. Smack. Smack. Smack. Scarlett gasped, letting out a moan as he played with his cock up against her nipple. Salma simply bit down on her lower lip, teasing him with her eyes before he gave her a nod.

"Your turn babe, I wanna fuck your tits now."

With a slight laugh, Salma shook her head.

"No, you can fuck my tits later! For now, we need to show Scarlett some good lovin'."

Turning her head to glance at Salma, Scarlett let go of her tits and smirked.

"That would be lovely."

Her voice was low, offering a subtle touch of her New York accent. Winston had stepped back and offered his hand to Scarlett to help her up from the floor, but it was Salma who had already risen up from her knees and helped the woman up. They stood together for a moment, their voluptuous busty bodies nearly pressed up against one another as Salma reached down for the black thong beneath the matching lacy garter belt Scarlett wore.

"Oh yes, help me get that off."

"Jou gonna take mine off too?"

Salma's heavy accent slurred her speech slightly, something Winston had loved to hear any time it occurred. She gently pulled down Scarlett's thong, watching it fall down to her ankles where she could easily step out of and leave it discarded along the floor. Not a hair in sight of her pink folds, demonstrating an impressively clean pussy. Salma ran the index finger of her right hand over her soft dew, biting down on her lower lip as she studied the woman's reaction to her touch. She slid her finger up to her clit, then listening to Scarlett gasp as she gave it a quick rub with the tip of her finger. When she pulled away and stepped back, now it was Scarlett's turn to shove down Salma's thong. She gripped both sides of it, gently tugging it down her curvy perfect hips.

"There you go... Nice and slow..."

Scarlett lowered herself down, waiting to witness the moment of Salma's exposed opening. Unlike her, there was a clear landing strip of a small trail of hair just above it. Salma's thong fell down to her ankles and she soon stepped her heels out of it. Her opening had a shiny coat of wetness over it and Scarlett did not hesitate to part her lips and drape her tongue over Salma's lovely pussy. The Mexican woman gasped, placing the palm of her hand on the back of Scarlett's head.

"Oh my!"

Her lower lip had dropped as Salma was caught in a quick spark of pleasure from Scarlett's mouth. Licking over her pussy a few times, Scarlett kissed it before lapping her tongue over Salma's clit, all the while Winston had stood there and watched. Salma knew he was beginning to feel neglected and soon she curled her fingers up into Scarlett's long blonde hair as a way of telling her to stop. When she soon felt Scarlett's tongue beginning to venture inside of her pussy, Salma had to pull her away.

"Not just yet! You'll be eating me out real soon."

Looking over at Winston, Salma motioned at him with her hand.

"Come on, be a gentleman and help her up."

He leaned down, taking a hold of Scarlett's left arm as Salma walked back to the table that they had previously played around on.

"Move her back to the table..."

Another order from the older woman in charge, Scarlett just laughed.

"I think you both like having me on that little table, even though it's a little low off the ground."

Her eyes had wandered over to the couch, wondering to herself why neither Winston or Salma were making use of it's large space. There had to be a reason why, regardless if either of them were going to admit it to her. Standing up, she turned her back to Winston and made her way back over to the table where Salma patted her hand over the matted white cushion surface suggesting Scarlett to lay her back down over it.

"Dis is right where I want jou."

To hear that strong accent slurring words slightly had caused Scarlett to smirk up at Salma as she lay her head down the end of the table. Salma was standing just over her, hovering her wet pussy above her mouth while Winston moved to the opposite end of the table. Scarlett glanced forward to see him lowering himself down onto his knees and then she knew what they were about to do in this position. Salma raised her right leg, moving it over the table as she began to lower herself down to Scarlett's face.

"Come on, taste me!"

Scarlett had shoved her elbows down into the table, raising her head up a bit as she darted her tough between Salma's thighs and gave a quick lick. At the same time down below, she could feel Winston's breath between her thighs and soon his tongue slipping around the folds of her pussy. She responded to him down below first by spreading her legs out and then moving them over his shoulders, running the soles of her feet down his back as Winston had now snaked his tongue between the folds of her vulva and entered her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..."

As Scarlett let out a moan, crying out in her voice, Salma was worried that she may have become distracted from the task facing her. She reached down with her right hand, tightly gripping the back of Scarlett's head with her fingers shoved down into her blonde locks.

"Eat me!"

Salma's voice called out in authority and Scarlett clearly got the message as her tongue darted between the folds and slithered up inside of Salma's wet delight. A muffled moan was heard from Scarlett's voice just as Salma gasped and then let go of her hair. Scarlett was now caught in a whirlwind of pleasure, all due to Winston's talented mouth working on her from down below and now her own tongue slithering and shaking from within Salma's pussy. She raised her left hand up, touching over Salma's tanned skin as she found her clit above. The older woman gasped, looking down at Scarlett as she began to rub and play with her clit.