All Comments on 'La Caza Tales Pt. 02'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CarlisleCarlislealmost 4 years ago

Always worth the wait for a new story by Cadeauxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Hey cadeauxxx,how are you?

So man,nice chapter this one,very well written and sexy, once again you definitely rocked. Salma it's so fuckin hot

Listen dude, last week was released the music video for Girl Like Me, which you probably have seen, it's the Black Eyed Peas featuring Shakira, in my opinion she's the hottest girl of all time, especially with that ass...

So dude, are you working on a chapter with her? Do you have plans for it? Please tell me anything, because it would be so fuckin nice if you work with her, especially in a solo chapter, I mean I really like Jennifer Lopez and a orgy with both of them would be the ultimate sex experience ever but I must say I prefer Shakira, I don't know why, maybe because I'm from Latin America,just like her, but I'm not from Colombia.

Anyway,please think about it,I know that if you do it, would be nothing less than groundbreaking.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 3 years agoAuthor
Hi!

Hi, I think I told you some time ago I had plans to work on a story with J-Lo and Shakira. I haven't changed those plans. I just stay very busy and when I get around to writing, I am trying to finish a handful of stories I've owed for a while. I'm sitting on 4 stories right now I've owed for some time and trying to complete in my free time. It's been a difficult year.

But there is something coming with J-Lo and Shakira. I'm planning a mini series with J-Lo that will include some other big booty celebs and Shakira is one of them. If you want to contact me and let's chat, leave your email address in the contact form for feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this was amazing. Are you planning to add more parts to La Caza Tales???

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes I have plans to do more chapters of this series. It comes down to time and whenever I can get to them, but the next chapter has been blueprinted out and will feature Jessica Alba with Salma.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES