La Vida Loca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vida's eyes were fixed on mine, wide open, in a way looking pleadingly. Shiny tears were gathering in the corners of her eyes, but I knew that they were a natural reaction for gagging reflex, so it didn't stop me.

There still was some residual common sense in me, some voice whispering warnings 'don't go too far, she trusts you'. But I had trouble with listening to it because the other roaring voice was louder, more demanding, more tempting.

But Vida was moaning and alternatively making gagging sounds, and it seemed that to some extent it was enjoyable for her. Maybe she was one of these people who found the so-called controlled suffocating during sex as an amplifier of the arousal? Or maybe it was the control over her she was giving me? Or maybe... Oh fuck, it felt so great!

I was trying to give Vida a few moments to grasp air but it wasn't easy to control myself. It was a powerful, yet corrupting image - to see Vida in that position, her muscular arms leaned on my hips, her head held in my hands. My balls were swinging, brushing her chin every time. Vida's eyes were bulging, saliva and other fluids dripping from corners of her mouth.

Vida's throat took two thirds of my length, but she seemed to struggle with that. Yet she showed the insane determination to take me deeper. Her hands squeezed my hips, and she pressed her head forward, but only ending with retreating and gagging and coughing badly. She snapped back and I thought that she could fall if I didn't hold her.

But of course, I didn't want her to get too uncomfortable, and as she looked a bit run-down, I decided to put that nice act to an end. So I pulled my dick out of her throat and helped her to stand up. She wobbled as if she were drunk. Well, she probably still was, one way or another. The same as me. It was enough of deepthroating for tonight - Vida got what she asked for. And I felt satisfied enough too. Besides, I just craved to fuck her the traditional way.

"I need to be inside you right now, Vida!" I groaned, and pulled her into an embrace, kissing her ear, neck and top of her chest. I was humping the air like an animal in heat.

"I'm sorry that I didn't take it all..." Vida said quietly, and if I wasn't so aroused, I would have probably asked 'what the hell are you talking about, girl?!' Did she feel guilty about that? What was on her mind? Crazy! But there was no time to think about it at the moment.

"Shhh... I want to fuck you, babe! Do you have condoms?" I asked hoarsely, grabbing her butt and squeezing it hard. Her buttocks were a perfect example why girls should do barbell squats. Firm and dense, yet round and shapely.

"In my purse," she answered and bent toward the stairs where her purse was lying. I didn't even notice when she dropped it.

Vida started digging in it for a moment, then cussed and scattered everything on the stairs. She straightened up and tore the condom wrapping. With shaking hands she put it on me.

"Turn around and lean on the railing," I prompted her.

She complied immediately. I pulled her dress up and gathered it at her waist. Then I grabbed the top of her black thong and quickly pulled it down. Her panties were soaking wet.

I placed myself behind her and aligned my dick with her entrance. Her pussy was pulsing.

"Look at me, Vida. Look at me all the time," I said to her with a husky voice. Vida tilted her head backward, as much as she could. Muscles of her back shifted under her skin. I leaned more to that side and reached to her chin. And holding her like that, I thrust my hips forward, filling her up. Her eyelids twitched and fluttered, but she didn't break eye contact. Her mouth gaped and she let out a gasped moan. And then she let out another one, louder and more desperate, when I drew back my hips and slammed them into her.

It felt so weirdly intimate. It shouldn't, right? We were fucking in some obscure backstreet like pair of homeless crackheads. Yet it felt as if the whole world ceased to exist around us. We were in a bubble of a different reality. Only me and her, immersed in a frenzy of sexual passion. Our gazes almost merged. Our ragged breaths mixed. Our sweaty bodies were colliding in the primal, most basic rhythm.

I knew that I wouldn't last long. My cock was so hard that it was almost painful. I was thrusting inside her tight passage at a crazy pace. My hips were slapping against her hard, muscled butt. For myself I needed just a few strokes more, but first I wanted to give her pleasure. To make her reach her climax. That was my only goal.

"Gunnar!" Vida yelped with a strangled voice and I sped up instinctively. Her body stiffened, she clenched her palms on the railing and her triceps bulged out and back flexed, as if she wanted to rip that handhold from the concrete. Her dazed eyes closed, and I let go of her chin, sliding my hand to her neck and holding her like that, pounding in her like crazy.

Strong quivers swept through her body and her insides began to clench around my cock, squeezing it, trying to hold it more tightly, almost to the point of stopping my moves. But of course, I couldn't let that happen. With strained thrusts, I was plunging inside her constricted, throbbing passage. Finally, I hammered inside her with the entire length of my dick, and just let her inner muscles to milk me.

"Argh!" I groaned loudly, seeing white for a moment. Cum seemed to be squirting from my cock like a high pressure jet. For a moment, I had an absurd thought that I would tear apart the condom, that's how powerfully I was cumming. Jolt after jolt of pleasure flooded my body. It was a weakening feeling, I felt as if I was on the verge of passing out.

Vida cried out noisily, making loud, convulsive gasps. Her whole body was squirming spasmodically. I pulled her close to my chest and held her in a tight embrace, repeating: 'I got you, Vida'.

"Thank you..." she whispered, gasping faintly.

I kissed the back of her neck and head, inhaling the nice scent of her hair. We stood like this for quite a long time, until my cock slipped out from her and flopped heavily.

Then we just dressed up, Vida gathered things from her purse, and we walked away without exchanging a word.

When we were on the main street again, wherever it was, Vida embraced my waist and I embraced her shoulders. We continued to walk like this, tightly hugging each other, which was very pleasant.

I got lost in my thoughts for a while.

A weird ambivalence, that was what I felt at the time about what just happened between us. On the one hand, it was exciting and crazy sex in public. Apparently, I had some kind of exhibitionism in me or more likely, I got this from Vida. But on the other hand, Vida's behavior was unexpected, to say the least. Somewhat desperate. I was aware that she really trusted me with that deepthroating. That was great info in general, but I still would have preferred Vida trusting me... with giving me her phone number or just telling more about herself, than feeling safe with me during kinky activities. Maybe for her that trust was an equivalent of that other one? Or maybe... I was dwelling on that topic too much? Probably that was the most possible answer. And the only one at that moment.

We stopped next to a bus stop and Vida checked the schedule. I considered suggesting an Uber and going first to her place, then to mine, but at the same time I knew that she would try to wiggle out of that idea. So, I decided it would be better not to spoil our mood by even starting that discussion. I sat on a bench and Vida joined me.

She snuggled closer and looked at me with a timid smile. I was gazing at her pensively.

"What?" She asked, smirking and raising her eyebrows.

"You're so secretive, Vida. Why?" I asked straightforwardly.

She froze a bit. "I'm just..." she hesitated and dropped her gaze. "My life isn't that interesting..."

"But I'm interested in it. Can't you just tell me something more, like where did you go to college or..." I started, but she cut in.

"Nowhere. I finished only high school," she said flatly, glanced at me, just to turn her eyes away, seemingly ashamed. She looked down the street. "See? Not only boring, but also uneducated."

"Oh, c'mon, it's not like that. Not everybody has to go to college, nowadays, that level of education often sucks, to be honest. With all these pointless majors, useless courses that don't teach people anything substantial. Colleges are creating mostly a throng of unemployed, but very entitled frustrated people," I told her what I believed was true, but also didn't want her to feel bad. "But that's just an example, I would like to know more about you, you see? Things like your background, hobbies, family or how many boyfriends you had in the past..." I grinned at her, hoping that little provocative topic would brighten her up.

But I was wrong. She looked at me with her big dark eyes and smiled a bit ruefully "I had none."

"What? You're kidding me, right?"

"No. I mean... I can say that I had one, back in high school. But... it just hadn't worked out. And it never could," she answered in a rather enigmatic way and stood up. The bus was coming our way.

"I find it hard to believe, Vida. You're such a fun person, smart, sexy and so on," I shook my head and stood up too.

"It's nice that you think that,cariño. But it is what it is," she answered, glanced at the bus and turned to me with a bit brighter smile. "Will we see each other at the gym on Monday? I promise to show up this time!"

"Yeah, I'll be there at the usual time," I replied, feeling a bit crestfallen, but trying to grin and bear it.

"Great! Thank you for going with me to that party." Vida leaned and pecked me on the lips.

"Hey, you invited me after all," I answered and smirked. Next, she turned around and entered the bus.

And then the bus drove away, leaving me... the devil knows where. But it was way easier finding the answer for where that bus stop was, compared to where I stood with Vida.

***

Saturday morning was hard for two reasons. First, my legs were sore from all that dancing. I had a mild hangover, but it was still unpleasant, and my breath smelled like a dumpster. Yeah, all that food and alcohol tasted great... but only yesterday and only separately.

And the second reason for 'hard' morning - I woke up with a record-worthy erection, unyielding, unbending, freaking indestructible. Using the moment of a unique 'hangover-ish' state of mind, not sleeping anymore, but also not fully awake, I started to relive events from the party.

Various images were coming to my mind. Vida dancing. Vida smiling and laughing. Vida in her sexy dress. That even sexier choker on her neck. That beautiful game of contrasts. Red lips, golden skin. Black hair, white dress. Dark eyes, bright smile. Pretty, dainty face and strong, muscular body.

And then my mind brought up images of the insane fuck-fest in that back alley.

At that point I started to shamelessly jerk off. Blurred slides showing Vida's mouth stretched by my cock. Little details, like her gasping, her eyes looking at me with such a fire within. Her nipples with shining piercings. Her muscled buttocks stuck out in submissive pose. And our naked bodies colliding...

Oh, shit, shit, shit! It took me only a few strokes and I spurted like a fountain. Long jets of jizz covered my chest, stomach and sheet. What a mess. Literally and metaphorically. Strenuously, I got myself up and headed straight to the shower.

I was falling for Vida, that was just established as a fact. The famous test, titled 'try to jerk off and see if you will still think of her after you cum', failed. I just came like a standpipe. And Vida was still in my head and didn't seem to be going anywhere.

Eh, I wish I had 99 other problems like Jay-Z, but I had only one. Well, maybe two, as it was Saturday and on those days I had my futsal with the guys. I really loved that and wanted to go, but my legs begged to differ. After a short struggle, I texted one of my friends that I wasn't coming this time, but he wrote back that my absence meant that it would be only nine of them and the whole world would collapse.

Reluctantly, I agreed to the match, and it went as badly as possible. First of all, I was weary, slow and pathetic. Guys were doing everything they wanted with me and it was like taking away a child's candy. But the worst thing happened, when Jurgen, a German dude built like a fucking ÜberSoldat, was shooting at the goal and I wanted to block the ball. But I was too late, he managed to score, then his knee smacked me in the side of my thigh. It was like getting hit with a hammer.

It hurt like motherfucker, but of course, we all laughed it out, as it always went among a band of dudes. It didn't seem to be really serious, but after I came back home, my leg was swollen and a giant bruise began to appear on my thigh. Plus, I was limping.

And the whole Sunday my leg was out of use and it hurt when I was bending it. But since it was a free day, it wasn't a big deal.

However, on Monday my thigh was similar to the side of beef Rocky was punching in the icehouse. The bruise looked like a raw steak, both in size and color. I couldn't see myself going anywhere, let alone to the gym and working out. I was barely moving around my apartment.

Of course, if I had Vida's number I could call and postpone our 'tryst', but - a not-very-pleasant reminder - I had not. At that point, I was more than aware that the whole situation with Vida refusing me her phone number was severly fucked up. Outrageous and even insulting for me. I should have confronted her about that for the second time, but... it would be humiliating for me. My pride wouldn't let me 'beg' for something so basic in the modern world like having contact with a girl you're dating. My final conclusion was that it should be Vida's initiative now. It was as simple as that.

Therefore, I considered for a moment gritting my teeth and going to the gym anyway, but finally decided not to. One day off was what I needed. Also, maybe to test if I could consciously keep myself away from Vida for at least one more day and not go crazy because of that.

And I managed to do so just fine, more or less. I was thinking about her a lot during the day, but luckily without falling into obsession. The day gave me some clarity. I decided that if Vida had her way, I could have my own too. Of course, I wanted to continue seeing her, but without losing dignity. Being aware that I began to develop some feelings for her, I needed to be cautious. Or at least try.

On Tuesday, my leg was still far from its normal shape and the bruise was in all crimson and violet shades. But I decided to go to the gym in the evening. No running on the treadmill for me that day, but I would lie if I said that I regret missing that part. Hell, in the worst case I would focus only on my arms, I thought.

When I arrived at the gym, Vida wasn't there yet. I sat down on one of these fancy air bikes, you know, these ones where you are pedaling with your arms. And I started warming up on it, but without any commitment whatsoever.

I was looking at the entrance, which was about a hundred feet away, so I spotted Vida before she saw me. It was interesting to observe her arrival. She went in and first looked around with a focused expression. Once she noticed me, she waved and started walking in my direction.

Vida's strut caused many head turnings and drew quick glances, both from men and women. There were more people than usual and literally every one took a look at her, as she was walking through the main gym. She had an interesting choice of clothes - a white sleeveless shirt with a hood and black Lycra shorts. Her muscular arms and legs were bare and definitely catching people's attention. Vida seemed to be unaware or just didn't care, as she was used to. Or - the best possible option - she was focused only on me. Let's think that way.

But it made me wonder if the lack of shock in my initial reaction to Vida's muscles made a good impression on her. I came to the conclusion that it did. She was happy that I treated her normally. Other people made faces at her sight - from disbelief, through unhealthy curiosity, to contempt or even disgust. I didn't get these last reactions - at least not in Vida's case. Maybe some other female bodybuilders could appear as unattractive or too manly or whatever. For me Vida looked epic. Strong, healthy and vibrant. And the way she carried herself was utterly feminine. I realized that I began to appreciate her muscles not only as a part of her body obviously, but as a part of her attitude and her way of life.

"Hola Gunnar!" She greeted me and woke me from my thoughts.

Vida embraced my neck and hugged me. A pleasant scent of her hair enveloped my face. Then she gave me an inquiring look and asked about my absence yesterday. I answered simply that I couldn't make it, and she didn't investigate that topic further.

But I could see that she had a peculiar expression, slightly confused. As if she felt a bit guilty, at least that was my guess. Maybe she thought that I took revenge on her for not showing up last week?

Next we talked briefly about her plans for the workout, and she told me that she would be doing squats.

"So, will you spot me later?" Vida asked with a warm smile.

"I would gladly help you, but I may not be able to do that today," I answered, scratching my head awkwardly.

Vida looked at me inquiringly, and I told her about my injury from futsal. Her eyebrows furrowed. She shook her head with worried expression "You'll think that's stupid, but I knew that you didn't come because something happened to you. I... I just felt that." I didn't comment on that, as Vida surprised me with that statement.

"Show me the bruise," she asked, in a serious tone. I pulled up the cuff of my shorts and Vida scowled, visibly shocked "Carajo! It looks terrible, Gunnar! It's not a bruise, but a hematoma!"

"Ah, it's not that bad, I'll be fine," I tried to shrug it off, but it probably looked ridiculous. But what can a man say in such a situation? Every action movie I ever saw taught me only one answer - 'it's just a scratch'.

Vida raised her voice a bit, her eyebrows still connected. "Don't betonto! It's really bad. Come with me!"

She started to walk, and I followed her, limping. Perhaps a bit more than before, curious case... Vida noticed that and winced with compassion. She grabbed me by the elbow and led me into a part of the gym where there were yoga mats for stretching and such. That space was completely empty.

"Sit here and wait for me, okay?" Vida said. I only nodded and she walked away.

After a couple of minutes, Vida came back, holding a medium size tube. She knelt next to me.

"Take off your shorts," she said.

"Kinky! I know that you like doing it in public, but the gym is next level," I joked to her and she rolled her eyes, but chuckled too.

"I need to have better access to that bruise," she tried to sound matter-of-fact, but I saw how her eyes widened when I tugged down my shorts and she saw that I had only briefs. Vida ogled my bulge and her cheeks blushed.

She opened the tube and squirted a bit of a gel on her hand.

"It will be a bit cold," she warned me, before applying the gel. Indeed, it was chilling, but also soothing.

"What's that?"

"An ointment for contusions. It helps. Sometimes I have bruised shins after deadlifts, you know," Vida explained, while smearing the gel on my thigh. Her touch was delicate or even tender. I was watching her apply the medicine. She made sure that the whole bruise was covered with ointment.

"You need to wait until it soaks up and dries a bit." She looked at me with genuine care. It was heart-warming.

"Sure. Thank you, Vida. And sorry that I'm distracting you from your workout," I said with honest remorse, knowing how earnestly Vida was treating her exercises. But she surprised me.