La Vida Loca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be. It's only a workout, not a life or death matter. There are more important things," she answered with a serious expression.

"Such as?" I asked, interested how she would respond.

"Such as health, Gunnar," she said firmly, while looking into my eyes.

Somehow it sounded deeper than merely a follow up to a bruised leg. It wasn't surprising at all that Vida didn't elaborate further. It gave me some understanding of her mind, although I couldn't put my finger on it, yet. I nodded pensively, and changed the topic.

"That's true. Anyway, that ointment is really good. I can feel that it already eased the pain a bit."

"I'll give you the whole tube, but you need to promise me that you'll apply this at home, okay?" Vida put her hair behind her ear. She smiled a bit.

"Thank you, my angel. You have such a good heart," I said with a wide smile, but an honest one. Although, Vida made a weird face. I called her out on it. "What is it now? Did I say something wrong?"

She didn't answer at once, just looked at me for a second, then turned her gaze away. "Nothing. I'm just... not a very good person. Far from being an angel..." she said quietly.

At first I felt a tiny surge of irritation, and almost snorted and rolled my eyes, but fortunately, I restrained myself. Vida didn't seem to be teasing and fishing for compliments, like other women do sometimes. She was serious. So, I asked her gently, "Why do you think that way?"

"Ah, it's just..." Vida waved her hand and tried to dodge the answer, but I was persistent.

"C'mon, you said A, so say B too. Don't give me scraps of information if you are not willing to continue the topic. It's rather unfair, don't you think?" I was talking calmly, yet firmly. I was kind of done with this secrecy. Or... too much of it, at least.

Vida blinked, as if surprised by my reaction. But then she nodded and looked at me. She had a sad, serious expression "You're right, I'm not being fair with you. It's just... It's also part of not being a good person. I'm selfish, Gunnar."

This time I felt puzzled, as I didn't expect such an answer. But she got me intrigued, and at the same time I felt she was judging herself too harshly.

"Aren't we all selfish sometimes?"

"Si, sometimes..." Vida agreed, but in a resigned way. She dropped her head and almost whispered "In my case it's a choice between being selfish or dishonest... and unhappy."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked softly, leaning toward her. I touched her hand, and she looked at me. Her eyes were glossy. I could swear she was holding back tears.

"Let's not talk about that, please." Vida cleared her throat and stood up. She said with a bit of a hoarse voice "I'll try my workout, then we can go to the sauna if you want."

"Oh, sure, we can go. It's been a while." I got up too and tried to smile at her. "And I'll do some exercises too, it's time to pump these guns," I said, chuckling and pretending to flex my biceps. I wanted to cheer her up somehow, but it seemed to be very difficult.

Vida smiled, in a bit of a forced way, but hey, a smile is a smile, right? We walked back to the main gym and split up - she went to leg machines, I headed to those destined to train arms.

I was doing my shit and watching Vida across the room. I felt as if she was avoiding looking in my direction and definitely seemed to be lost in thoughts. However, after some time I noticed that she cleared her mind through the workout. Absent-minded, melancholic expression was replaced by determination and focus.

At one point her phone rang and she talked briefly in Spanish. Whoever was Vida's interlocutor, she didn't seem so tense and nervous as before, when her mother called.

What was it with this girl? Vida's mystery wasn't concerning only her - being a private person. I could sense that behind her behavior stood something serious, maybe even tragic. But whatever it was, I could only guess at the moment and hope that she would confide in me someday.

After training, when we were heading to the sauna, Vida appeared to be more relaxed and in a better mood. Post-workout endorphins can do the magic, apparently. But of course, I was glad to see her happier.

To my delight, the sauna was completely empty and we could have some privacy. We sat perpendicular to each other. A peaceful silence appeared.

I was gazing at Vida, feeling the growing heat inside me, however not caused by being in the sauna. Black bikini, slightly wet hair and shiny, sweaty skin. Every muscle highlighted by the post-workout pump. I was watching the droplets running in rivulets down her chest and neck and felt a sudden rush of blood in my body. By impulse, I stood up in front of her.

"What?" she asked with a surprised, but also curious smile.

I leaned to her and said with feigned conspiratorial tone "I was thinking. You helped me with my swollen leg, so maybe you will know how to get rid of this swelling..." At that moment I opened my towel in a classic exhibitionist gesture. My semi hard dick dangled in front of her.

Vida's eyes shot wide, her mouth gaped and she gasped. She quickly glanced behind me to check if somebody was coming. "Heeey... you're so kinky, Gunnar," she whispered seductively and gripped my cock. Her touch made it completely hard in no time.

"And you're so sexy, Vida..." I said in a low, almost growling tone. I grabbed her under her chin and kissed her rapaciously, pushing my tongue inside her mouth. Meanwhile, her hand was slowly stroking my shaft.

When our lips drew away from each other, Vida slid down on the lower plank. "Keep that towel like a curtain and be alert if someone is coming," she purred to me with a bit narrowed eyes. Before I could even think, she engulfed the head of my dick in her mouth and straight away started to suck.

"Oooh, fuck!" I let out a throaty moan and tried to set the towel as she asked me.

But it wasn't easy, nothing really was, when these plump lips were enveloping the head of my cock. Sensations were almost debilitating for my brain, I was moaning, groaning and grunting like a primitive caveman.

Vida's right hand was stroking my shaft and with the left she began to fondle my balls, pulling them gently and caressing. Her head was bobbing back and forth, faster and faster.

When she sped up, I knew that it wouldn't last long. So, I said to her "Vida, how about we continue that on our spot? I want to fuck you so fucking much!"

She pulled my dick with a loud slurp and whispered hastily "I can't stay late today, I'm sorry. But I want to suck you dry, Gunnar, please, let me do this,bebé, please..." And without waiting for my answer, she went back to sucking me off, with even bigger intensity.

Could I really have said 'no' to such a request? I don't think so. I didn't think at the time either, I was unable to. My brain was filled only with pleasure. Overloaded.

I dropped the towel, not even noticing that. Moreover, I didn't give a simplest fuck about flashing someone with my pale naked ass. It didn't matter at all.

I reached to Vida's head and stroked her hair at first, but then I just grabbed the back of her head firmly and began to thrust my dick inside her mouth. Or it was more meeting moves of her head halfway. Vida lifted her right hand and began to explore my chest, stroking and massaging all the way. With her left she started touching herself.

That last view... Oh, God! Knowing that she was so aroused only by sucking my cock put me on edge in a second. I yelled probably way too loud and exploded in her mouth. With five or six throbbing shots I came hard in her mouth, filling her quickly, forcing her to swallow. The whole world went white for a moment.

Vida's quiet coughing forced me to open my eyes. It must have been challenging to swallow my whole load, as I came like crazy, but she managed to do so. She was licking every drop off of my cock, apparently not exaggerating earlier about sucking me dry. Her dark sparkling eyes locked on my face. She let go off my softening cock and smirked innocently.

Without much talking we left the sauna. I offered Vida a ride home, which meant dropping her at that damned Seven Eleven. But I didn't make any sarcastic comments about it, seeing that she seemed to be glad that I acknowledged that it was something she wanted.

During the ride, Vida was in... a more balanced mood, which obviously was better than seeing her sad and resigned. I was keeping my eyes on the road, but noticed out of the corner of my eye that she was looking at me with a soft smile.

"That moment in the sauna was really hot, but I wish I could, you know, reciprocate the pleasure," I teased her a bit.

"Don't worry, Gunnar. I... I had my moments too," she giggled adorably.

"Oh, you had?"

"Yeah, I must say that it was very arousing for me to... to see that my efforts were giving you so much pleasure," she said with a bit of a provocative tone.

"Careful with that temptation, Vida, because I am so close to kidnapping you and riding straight at our spot," I said it as a joke, but to be honest, it was something I really wanted to do. Ravishing Vida and fucking her in my'drakkar' (or 'drak-car'?) was the most Viking thing I could do in the modern world, beside having a beard and eating a lot of fish. Pillaging villages and exploring the unknown lands were off limits nowadays.

She laughed and shook her head. "I wish I could stay longer today, but I promised my aunt that I will come home earlier."

"Your aunt? What's her name?" I asked casually, but had a hidden agenda in this question.

"Rita," Vida answered.

Rita. Not Maria. Who the hell was Maria then? It was still bugging me.

"Tell me more about her. What is she like?" I decided to use that opportunity to get her to talk a bit.

"My aunt is...una berraca! Badass! A different species of a woman, you know what I mean? She is the strongest person I know. Invincible," Vida said with a sudden excitement, as if she forgot about keeping her guard for a moment. About keeping everything a secret.

"You two seem to be close," I said calmly, not wanting to ruin that moment of Vida's opening up in front of me.

"Yeah, we are... Important person in my life. Aunt Rita is really something else," Vida said, looking through the windowpane. I could feel pride and respect in her voice.

"She must be. It can be felt from the way you talk about her," I said, feeling happy that Vida opened a bit.

Vida only nodded and looked away. But soon I could feel her eyes on me again and I was nearly sure that she was debating if she revealed too much. If she exposed herself. But I could only guess her possible conclusions.

When we stopped in the parking lot in front of Seven Eleven, instead of kissing me Vida pulled me into a tight hug. And she kept me embraced for a bit longer, not much, maybe a second or so, than for a simple hug to goodbye.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"I can't be there tomorrow and on Thursday. So, on Friday?" she smiled and looked at me in anticipation.

"Yes, sure. I'll be there."

Vida looked warmly at me and turned toward the door, but stopped as if she reminded herself of something. She faced me again, holding her phone.

"Gunnar... Will you give me your phone number?" she asked with an unsure smile.

She caught me off guard by this question, but I managed to recompose myself enough to not show an overly excited reaction. "Sure," I said calmly and dictated my number to her.

She typed them on the screen and a second later my phone rang.

"It's me," she said and chuckled softly.

"Oh, yeah. Great. Thanks." I laughed too.

It was a bit awkward, but it was okay. I didn't want to show Vida that it was a big deal for me, and she probably didn't want to show that either. I knew that in our case, such a simple thing like exchanging phone numbers was something bigger.

"Chao, Gunnar. Remember to put the ointment on your leg!" Vida got out and closed the door. And when I drove away, she stood for a moment on the sidewalk, but this time waved.

That day was... oof! An emotional sinusoid! But it ended up in a good spot for us, I guess. With Vida opening up for me a bit more. I felt blessed by this.

It was a good day, after all. So much so that I played Ice Cube's song with that title. And looked forward to Friday. Funny enough, that was the title of another Ice Cube's song. Life is a meme itself sometimes.

***

Even though I didn't see Vida for two full days until Friday, I was constantly elated. Whatever was between us, finally seemed to find the right track. Vida opened up to me, at least to some extent and she seemed to be very into me. Hell, she even gave me her number, finally!

Wednesday and Thursday might have not existed at all, as boring and uneventful they were. However, there was one exception on Wednesday's morning, when I received a text message from Vida. She reminded me to apply ointment on my leg. I had never expected that seeing a few words on the screen would make me so happy. And the fact that she cared about my recovery was touching. By the way, the ointment was quite effective, and by Friday my leg was in a much better shape.

Things were going so well that I came up with a plan for Friday evening, meaning a very late dinner and 'more' at my place. I wasn't sure if Vida would be on board with that, but I hoped for the best. In particular, Vida texted me around mid-day with a very promising message. She wrote: 'Hey, Gunnar. We're seeing each other at the gym, right? You know, I can stay a bit longer today...' She added a winking emoji and one showing a wondering expression. Well, if that wasn't a good sign, then I don't know what could possibly be.

When I walked in the gym, Vida was already there, warming up. It was easy to spot her straight off, not only because she was clearly the most muscular girl in the gym, but also due to her clothes. She had black sleeveless tank top, with a shred-cut back (it looked very sexy, if someone asked me), black leggings, fitting her legs like a second skin. The last detail - also black - were sporty sneakers. AC/DC could have written the Back in Black 2 in tribute for Vida. She looked like a beautiful assassin.

But even better was that Vida turned out to be in a great mood. Talkative, quipping and she seemed to be chuffed to spend time with me. It was chest day in her schedule, and since my leg hasn't fully recovered yet, I joined her workout. Out of curiosity. Probably for the first time in my life I was doing bench presses in an almost professional way. With Vida's guidance I was able to finish by pressing 202 lbs once! She said that I had potential for more and I also felt that way. Weirdly enough, but I felt that Vida was proud of me. It felt great! And my little bench press play was an exciting experience since I cared more for doing stuff with her than for breaking strength records.

Later, she proposed to go to the sauna as usual, but when I said that I would prefer to go and 'hang out' right after gym, she gave me a playful smile combined with an inquiring look. Either way, she eagerly agreed to skip the sauna session.

In the parking lot, Vida surprised me with her choice of clothes for the second time. She looked stunning! Still didn't top her stylization with that sexy dress on the party, but it was a well-deserved second place on the podium.

She had an off the shoulder crimson blouse and daisy duke jean shorts. Her sculpted arms and legs were exposed to my eager eyes. But the best detail was another choker! This time it was a thin silver chain, tightly encompassing her neck. It looked so tempting. I guess, thanks to Vida I found a kink I wasn't aware of. It made me wonder if Vida decided to wear it because she remembered how much I liked her choker at the party. It was nice to think that she did that on purpose. For me.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Vida," I said to her when we were walking toward my car.

She smiled gracefully and answered "Thank you, Gunnar." Then she noticed that I was still limping, and asked about my leg.

"Luckily, it's much better, but a bit stiff still." I debated about making a joke referring to a different kind of stiffness, but decided against it. Better save it for another occasion.

Once we got in my car, I drove away from the gym's parking lot. We were riding in silence, until Vida noticed that we were not going to our usual spot.

"Where are we going? Not to our spot?" She asked with a calm tone, but I could sense that there was also a trail of unsureness.

"Our spot is... how do they say it in slang? Burnt? You know, because of the cops." I grinned at her and she smiled back, but again, a bit uncertain. "Tonight I'm taking you somewhere else, Vida."

"Please, tell me where. I don't like such surprises," Vida asked, this time her voice showing slight tension.

"Awww, you're no fun!" I joked to her, but she didn't respond. So I tried again "We're going to my place tonight. I want to show you... my stamp collection, hah!"

"Ahm..." She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it right after. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean... I don't know..." She started again, but finally sighed, resigned and looked out of the windowpane. I also noticed she started to rub over her temples, as if she felt some kind of discomfort.

I had a suspicion that she was trying to find an excuse to not go to my apartment for God knows what reasons. If we were dating like a normal couple, I would have thought that it was too early for her. That I pushed too quickly. But we had sex several times, in crazy public places, for fuck's sake! What was a problem here? I decided to lay it on the line.

"Listen, Vida, I need to drop by my apartment and send one file to my coworker. I can't do that from my phone. But if there is an issue for you going to my place, I can drop you first at... that Seven Eleven or wherever you want," I said pretty morosely, but I couldn't help it. Sometimes I had a really hard time understanding her.

Sending that file wasn't entirely true - though I had to do that, but not necessarily on Friday evening. I wanted to have something as a pretext. However, it was a lie and I didn't feel good about that. I just wanted to spend a nice, romantic evening with the girl I had a crush on! And maybe have sex in a bed like civilized people. Is that a crime?

But Vida surprised me, luckily in a positive way! In a reaction to my words, she turned toward me and said earnestly "No, it's okay, Gunnar! Let's go to your place."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm just... I... eh, you'd think that I'm a weirdo..." She floundered, then sighed again, but this time I cut in.

"Hey, stop it! If I had thought that you were a weirdo or silly or anything, I wouldn't want to see you, Vida," I said firmly. I saw at the corner of my eye that Vida gave me a peculiar glance. It seemed that my firm statement surprised her. Also in a positive way.

"I'm just not used to visiting... anyone at all. You know, I was in other people's homes maybe five times in my life," she chuckled abashedly.

That was a bit of odd info, but I didn't comment on that. I was thrilled that she agreed. We rode up to my apartment in silence. I parked in the underground lot, Vida grabbed her bag and we went to the elevator.

If Vida still had any hesitations, she shrugged them off or at least hid them well. She stood close to me, so that our forearms were brushing against each other. It felt nice.

When we walked into my apartment, I could see that Vida's eyes widened with surprise, as she glanced around.

Yes, my place was pretty nice. Seventh floor, with a nice view of the ocean. Not very spacious, just the living room combined with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and balcony. It was designed in a modern 'cold' way. Minimalistic. Spartan even. With truly Icelandic soul.