La Vida Loca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Vida came back. She saw me ogling her and I could see that she dropped her sight abashed, but in a sexy, playful way. When she crawled up on the bed, she noticed that I was almost fully hard again. Her eyes almost popped out, and she reached to my cock.

"Oooh,estupendo... You didn't exaggerate that we're not finished, did you?" she whispered seductively and leaned on me.

We started to kiss, she was stroking my cock with one hand and touching my face with the other. When our lips parted, she looked at me with such an intense expression that I lost my breath. There was such an intimacy between us that I asked her on impulse "What are we, Vida?"

"What do you mean?" She whispered back, carefully, but it was obvious that she knew what I was asking. I could see a mixture of emotions in her eyes. Hope, but also fear. Curiosity intermixed with uncertainty.

"I'm asking about us. What are we?" I repeated firmly and stroked her cheek. My hand stayed on her neck.

It took her a while to answer. Before she did that she was looking at me with some sad desperation. Her hand was still working on my cock which was making the whole scene even more intimate, in a weird, but also adequate way.

She cleared her throat and said quietly "Do we... Do we have to name it? Can't we just... be? Here and now? Please, Gunnar, let's enjoy that... while it lasts." At the end, her voice slightly cracked.

I didn't realize what she meant at that point. Or more likely - I blocked that out. It hit me later though, but right now I reached for another condom and passed it to her. That was my only answer. It turned out that I was going to enjoy that, no matter what.

Vida quickly opened the wrapping and put the condom on me. Then she straddled me, lined up my dick with her entrance and sat down on my hard beyond limits cock. There was something desperate in the way she impaled herself on my dick. She looked at me with almost despair.

Then she leaned down, held my face with both hands and started to speak in Spanish. I didn't understand a word, but somehow... I did. I knew that it wasn't sexy, dirty talking. Her voice was tender and shaky. I knew that she was saying things she wouldn't dare say in English. Things she would have wanted to say, but was afraid.

"It's okay, Vida," I said to her and pulled her on me. She went silent and pressed her face between my neck and shoulder. I held her in a tight hug, simultaneously began to push my hips up to meet her. Soon the whole bedroom was filled by our moans.

We did that so many times that night that I lost track. Various positions and angles during passionate love making, but one thing remained unchanged - the feeling of closeness between us and... our bond. Yes, I called that bond. I really felt that. And I believed that Vida did that too.

When finally, we were completely spent and exhausted, Vida snuggled with her back to me and said quietly "Please, hold me, Gunnar"

I did what she asked, spooning her and hugging tightly to my chest. I kissed the back of her head and felt as her hand was closing on mine. It was so ideal that I could die happily at that moment.

"Goodnight,lindo..." she whispered.

"Goodnight, Vida," I said.

Right before my mind drifted away, I thought about what she said.

'Enjoy it while it lasts'.

What did she mean? Why did this thing between us have to be only momentary? Why was she so convinced that it would end at some point? Chaotic, blurred thoughts were whirling inside my head. Maybe she was about to move out of the city? Going back to Colombia? No, for sure she wasn't. Was she... No, don't even think that... dying? Was she terminally ill? No... No, she wasn't... She wasn't!

Forcefully I pushed away these terrifying thoughts and hugged the already sleeping Vida tighter. I inhaled the scent of her hair and soon after I dozed off.

I slept like a stone. No dreams, nothing, only blackness. When I opened my eyes, it was very bright in the room. The light struck my eyes, but despite an unpleasant feeling I still opened them wide. Because Vida wasn't next to me. I lifted my head and for a moment listened carefully. No, she wasn't in the bathroom. Nor in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for us. I just knew that she left. She was gone.

At first, I was so dazed that I didn't feel anything. My mind went blank. I looked around as if I didn't recognize my own room. If not for the bunch of used condoms on the floor, I could think that it was all a dream. That she was never here.

I reached for my phone, but there were no messages from Vida. Nothing. It was an odd impulse, but I checked if I really had her number. If that wasn't a mischievous illusion too. No, I still had it. I pressed the call button and put the speaker on. There was no signal! I tried again, but it ended up the same. Hastily, I wrote a message to her and sent it, although without any hope that she would answer or even receive it.

I stood up quickly and walked toward the bedroom door. Only then I noticed a piece of paper on the floor, next to the bed. It had to fall off when I got up.

It was a little note - a simple, but nice drawing of a black hair girl with a sad face, an ominous tornado and clouds with lightning over her head. There were two words strongly written, almost carved in paper - 'I'm sorry'.

Vida... was gone for real.

END OF PART 2

----------------------------

If you enjoyed that part, please leave me a comment or send me the feedback in any way you want. I really appreciate your opinions. Also I try to answer every comment.

The final part should be posted within week.