La Vida Loca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

"I'll need just a few minutes to send this file. Feel free," I said to Vida and went to my laptop, leaving her with a slightly disoriented face.

Again I felt really awful with that seemingly little lie and decided that one time I would come clean about it. But for now, I had to do a small performance.

I sent that file within ten seconds or so and then I was clicking pointlessly on my desktop, drawing squares, secretly watching Vida. At first, she walked to the window and for a while stared at the view. Arms crossed at her chest and pensive expression. Again becoming melancholy, but not for long, fortunately. She turned around and got closer to my bookshelf. My home library wasn't big, as I betrayed my orthodox beliefs titled 'only paperback books matter!' a long time ago.

I turned off my computer and joined her. She was crouching and looking at the Icelandic edition of 'Game of Thrones'. We talked briefly about the book and I found out that she loved the novel series and hated the finale season of tv show. We did a high five on that topic.

"So... What now?" Vida stepped closer to me, her hands behind her back alluringly.

I skimmed her waist and grinned at her "Now I'll behave like a proper host, and we're gonna eat something."

Vida's eyebrows cocked, but before she could protest that idea, I took her hand and led her to the kitchen. She chuckled softly.

"Here, sit and watch," I said in a purposely exaggerated cocky way and pointed at a hocker next to the kitchen island.

Vida sat there and leaned forward, resting her chin on her fist. She smiled at me, but right before she did that, I noticed again that she rubbed her temples. I asked her about that.

"Everything okay? Migraine?"

Vida glanced at me quickly, as if she was surprised that I noticed that. She probably remembered the situation with the cops and drugs I saw in her bag. She cleared her throat and said "Not yet, but I can feel it's coming. Probably tomorrow or the day after it will be a full-blown migraine."

"How do you deal with them? Have you seen a doctor yet?" I asked with concern.

"Ahm... yes, I did, of course. He said that I'm just unlucky to have them. Well, if it comes, I take meds and just try to wait it out. Then I function in a bit of zombie mode, but it is what it is." Vida waved her hand dismissively. She smiled "Nevermind,lindo. Please, continue."

"Oh, okay... You introduced me to a few delicious Colombian dishes, so it's time to return the favor. In Iceland, we eat a lot of peculiar things, some are weird as fuck, for example, a fermented shark, seal's fins or the famoushrutspungar, all time favorite, the scrumptious sour rams'... testicles." Vida's eyes almost popped out and I smacked my fingers in an exaggerated way. She laughed heartily. "But that may wait for a different occasion, I'm sure that you agree." I opened the fridge and took out a medium size, fresh salmon.

"But today let's go with something less extreme!" I placed the salmon on the cutting board. Right in front of Vida.

Then I took the knife and began to filet the fish, quite expertly I must say. Yeah, a bit of show off, not gonna deny it. I wasn't an outstanding cook overall, but I had my way around fish. As a fisherman's son, it would be a disgrace if I didn't have the required skills.

Vida was observing my knife work with interest and - if that's not too bold of an assumption - also a big dose of respect. We were exchanging glances and smiles. I seasoned salmon with black and lemon pepper, salt and a bit of lovage and turned to the stove. I heated the pan and put the salmon on it.

"You're such a catch, you know," I heard her voice behind my back.

I looked back at her, but instead of seeing, as I would expect, Vida's seductive or at least quizzical expression, I met a serious one. It surprised me, as I didn't know the reason for that sudden change. I had no clue how to react, so I tried to turn it into a joke "Hah! I agree that fileting a fish is an impressive skill nowadays, but I don't know if that makes me a good catch."

Vida snorted, shook her head and said something in Spanish under her breath. Our eyes met, and she said "You know you are, Gunnar. You're the whole package, handsome, smart, funny. Mature and so well-educated. You should already be settled and happy with a wife and kids at your side."

Much as her voice was rather calm, her eyes were full of that typical melancholy of hers. She sounded regretful. Almost as if she... was convinced that it couldn't be her.

"Well, I would love to, but it takes two to tango, right?" I said carefully, but then I decided to reveal more how I felt about her. In a way. "But who knows, maybe it isn't so far in the future. Recently, I might have met a good catch too," I said with a meaningful smile.

The corners of Vida's lips curved into the saddest smile I ever saw. I wouldn't have ever imagined that the facial expression which should be joyful from its definition, could appear so resigned. While looking in my eyes, she slowly shook her head with the dubious expression "No,nene. I'm not. And we both know that."

"Well, forgive me for having a different opinion on that matter," I said a bit bitterly and turned for a moment to flip the fish.

"You wouldn't think like that if you knew more about me," Vida muttered quietly and dropped her gaze to the countertop. She lifted the salt shaker and for a moment examined it ruminatively.

"So why don't you try me and find out. I can listen without being judgmental, Vida. And I can see that you need to tell me. Otherwise you wouldn't mention it again. Yet, you still don't want to do that. Why is that? I don't know what to think about it, you know? Is it a trust issue?" I was trying to speak with a serious, yet gentle tone. Our eyes met for a moment, but she looked away.

After a while, she looked at me and said "It's not about trust, Gunnar... not in your case. More about a dilemma: which path should I choose? I told you about that in the gym, remember?" She asked and I nodded slowly. "And yes, you're right. I really need to tell you someday. But it will be sad... I guess that's why I'm stalling, trying to be somewhere in between." Vida looked away, and I could swear that she was trying to hold back tears. She took a deep breath and said with a slightly more cheerful tone. "So, please, let's not talk about it tonight. I'm sorry that I even brought it up. Let's make this evening fun," Vida exhaled and forced herself to smile.

"Fine, Vida. Let's eat then," I murmured and turned to the cabinets, taking out two plates. I was confused, not to say a bit dazed.

I didn't know what to think at the moment. It wasn't like I could force her to say anything more. On the contrary, I knew if I were insistent on that matter Vida would most likely hold back even more. The only option I saw at that point was to let it go and try to enjoy the rest of that evening. What else could I do?

"Yes! I must tell you that I wasn't starving earlier, but this smells so delicious that I can't wait to taste it," Vida said, and I sensed that she was making an effort to sound less downbeat.

I plated the salmon with a few pieces of asparagus. It looked quite tasty, to be honest. Vida tried the fish and complimented me a lot. Of course, it was nice of her, but I was aware that was part of her way to distract us from the conversation. I allowed myself to follow that.

Soon, we were talking without tension again and I felt that I was hopelessly falling for her. I loved to observe her facial expressions, the way she was licking her lips, putting her hair behind her ear and all other seemingly trivial gestures which were still enthralling for me.

Vida asked me about my group from futsal, and I told her briefly about each one of them. Then I asked her about her friends and she pouted her lips with a difficult to read expression.

"I don't have any friends, Gunnar," she said wryly, looking into my eyes.

"Huh? What about these people at the party?" I asked, surprised by her statement.

"What people? Who do you have in mind?" Vida smirked all-knowingly.

"Well, I don't remember any names, to be honest. But there were many things to distract me, you know. Alcohol, loud music, a beautiful girl sitting on my lap." I winked at her and she smiled widely.

"See? I barely know their names either. Those were only familiar faces, Gunnar, not friends in any matter. None I would jump into fire for. And definitely they would have not done the same for me," she finished with a bit of a bitter tone, which wasn't surprising. Another fragment of her mystery was revealed, and I wondered why such a kind, fun and caring person like her was so lonely.

"That sucks, but hey, friendship can be overrated at times, right? It's family and loved ones that really matter," I said, barely highlighting the word 'loved'.

Vida smirked joylessly and said "Yeah, I guess it's true. I have only three close people. Aunt Rita, my cousin Adriano and my mom." She mentioned them in unusual order, but this and memory of Vida's phone call with her mother, gave me some hints about their relationship possibly not being too good. It wasn't shocking. Not without a reason there is a saying that only in photographs would your kin look nice.

I asked her more about her aunt and cousin and learned that Rita was a nurse and a really hard-working person. Again, I heard an admiration in Vida's voice when she spoke about her aunt.

Then she told me some facts about her cousin. Her tone changed into a lighter one, but here I also could sense that they indeed were close. Adriano worked as a model, and he was a big fan of motorcycles, which was quite an interesting combination.

Vida told me also about her uncle, Hernan, who was a firefighter and tragically died in the line of duty, when Adriano and Vida were late teenagers. Undoubtedly, he was an important person in Vida's life, her voice trembling when she talked about him. She told me that it was him who introduced her to weight lifting.

Since she didn't say a word about her dad, I figured out that her uncle must have been a father figure in her life. I felt that the matter of her real father was a huge red flag, so I didn't dwell on it.

Just like the topic of Vida's mother - on her own, she didn't even mention her, but nonetheless I asked what her mom was doing. Vida answered shortly that she was a biology teacher, but retired early. She tried to hide it well, but I could feel the tension, so I didn't drag out this topic further. They seemed to be on bad terms.

We finished our meal and Vida helped me clean the plates. Then she leaned on the countertop and tilted her head slightly to the side. She looked very sultry.

"Thank you for the delicious fish," she said with a light smirk, which stretched into a more impish one. "I believe that you wanted to show me your stamp collection."

I stood in front of her and pressed her against the kitchen countertop. She gasped quietly and that made my blood rush southward. With a dark smile, I said in a lowered tone of voice: "Oh, I have a big one. I keep it in my bedroom." Then I leaned down to kiss her exposed neck. And that was just the beginning.

***

If not for the trail of our clothes, thrown all the way from the kitchen to the bedroom, one would have thought that we had never been eating that evening. That as soon as we got e to my apartment we ended up in bed. Because it felt as if we belonged only there.

We were standing right next to my bed. Its edge was behind Vida's calves. She was kissing me fervently, with an open mouth, nibbling the skin on my neck and chest, here and there even biting teasingly. I let her do this, holding her waist with my left hand and with my right resting on her nape, massaging it delicately. My rigid cock was squeezed between our bodies, pressed against Vida's hard, sculpted abdominals. A dim light from the night lamp was casting a big shadow of our bodies on the wall.

I wanted so badly just to throw her on the bed and take her in a crazy, fierce act of passion. But while our previous sex was always exciting and full of these wild, primal sensations, this time I wanted it to be different. Now I craved to slowly kiss her, to hold her in my arms, to caress her body and cover every inch of it with delicate pecks.

To look in her eyes while I would be filling her body. To give her pleasure. To make her mine, however not with possessiveness, but more with tenderness. To show her my feelings, which I wasn't even able to name yet, but they were there for sure. Waiting to be confessed.

I wanted all of that! And I decided to go for it.

Slowly, I slid my hands down her back, feeling her hard muscles under her warm, silky skin. A few seconds for her waist, appreciating its tightness. Vida's moans vibrated on my neck. My hands went lower and grabbed her buttocks covetingly. Again, I took my time to properly caress them, to give them as much love as I've always dreamt to. I squeezed, pinched and spanked them, enjoying their shape, density and firmness.

When I spread them and reached lower encountering her wet folds, Vida's body almost jolted. Then she clung to me tightly, latching to my neck like a cute vampire. Holding her by her bottom, I pulled her on me and lifted a bit. She moaned my name and wrapped my midsection with her legs. My dick snuggled under her pussy, it was so hard that it was almost painful.

Carefully, I knelt on the bed and carried Vida to the headboard. Then I put her on her back and laid down on her with all my weight. I knew she could handle it, she wasn't fragile. Vida's hips bucked upward, wanting to meet mine. Her legs were still holding my waist.

I reached to my nightstand and took out condoms from the drawer, throwing it on the floor in the process. I retrieved one rubber and tore the wrapping. The half-opened condom I put aside for now.

I laid down on Vida again, covering her neck and collarbones with wet, hungry kisses. With my right hand, I sweetly tortured her left nipple. I rolled it between my thumb and index finger. Vida was writhing in pleasure.

With my left hand, I stroked her cheek, brushing away her hair, going to the side of her neck, then to the shoulder and arm. Out of curiosity, I squeezed and groped her bicep. I was astonished by how hard it was even in a relaxed state.

That was the moment when I realized that I appreciated the whole of Vida's body in every aspect. Her muscles too, fully, with no exception or hesitation. I wanted her to know that. I wanted her to feel that I was accepting her entirely.

She gazed at me with wide open eyes and whimpered desperately "Fuck me, Gunnar, please..."

A dark smile stretched my lips. I straightened a bit and reached for the condom, rolling it on me quickly. Then I lowered myself again, leaning on my forearms. I looked directly in her eyes and said "No, I won't fuck you, Vida. But it will be even better..."

She gasped, baffled. I let that statement sink in. Her lips parted, glistening and a bit swollen from all the kisses. Eyes wide open, dark, partially due to their natural color, but mostly because of enlarged pupils. I could drown in them. And I believed that was what I was doing at the time.

My right palm again landed on her nape. I was starting to love holding her like this. That gesture was a statement itself. I want you to be mine.

Without breaking eye contact, I backed out my hips and slowly aligned my cock with her entrance. Next, with a slow and gentle, but unhesitating move I entered her and was surrounded by warm, wet tightness.

Vida groaned in a submissive way and her face grimaced in pleasure. My second thrust provoked a sweet moan from her mouth. The next ones she let out in my mouth, as I kissed her passionately. She allowed my tongue to do the same thing my dick was doing - to enter her, to fill and claim her.

My hips were moving with a slow and steady pace, but each of my thrusts was strong and deep. I managed to find a perfect angle which was giving us both immense pleasure.

She looked so beautiful - I wanted to remember that image of her forever. Her dark hair spilled on the pillow. Eyes dreamy, but focused on me. Locked in my face. Her red plump lips were creating a little oval when she was moaning and sighing in delight. Her hands held my shoulders, delicately and strongly at the same time.

That view, of her face and gaze she was giving me, was insanely arousing for me. I realized that it was the first time in my life I had sex in which physicality was less important than these emotions, these nuances and details. With that closeness which was blossoming between us.

And, for me and Vida, that was first time when we were having sex, not fucking each other like wild animals. I would have risked a statement that we were making love. I realized, I wanted it to be exactly that.

Vida raised her hand and touched my face, skimming it with her fingertips. I felt that she was getting close. Her insides were clenching around me tightly, trying to prevent me from pulling out and then sucking me in again when I was going back.

"Gunna... aaahhh!" Vida tried to yell my name, but she couldn't because her climax arrived. She tilted her head back in the pillow and her body congealed. She held my neck desperately as if she was holding on for her life.

I was getting close too and wanted to come with her, so I began to pound my dick in her with an insane pace. My hips were hitting her muscular glutes, creating the most unmistakable clapping sounds in the world.

Vida's clenched passage was so tight that my dick began to spill my jizz before I could realize that consciously. I roared loudly and collapsed on her. But I was still thrusting my swollen cock inside her, rocking her strong body into the mattress. I couldn't stop before my whole load was pumped into the condom.

After what seemed to be a never-ending orgasm, I slid out from Vida and flopped heavily on the bed next to her. But right after that I embraced her and pulled her to me. She clinched to me, putting her head on my shoulder and throwing her leg over my legs. Her right arm snuck under my neck and she rested her left hand on my chest.

I don't know how long we were laying like this, in peaceful silence, interrupted only by our at first labored, then slowly more relaxed breaths. It could be half a minute or half an hour, I couldn't tell. Time seemed to run differently. It felt absolutely perfect to hold Vida in my arms. To share a bed with her, not the back seat of the car or being in even less romantic places. Finally, it was as it should be, that's what I felt.

Vida's thumb was making small, gentle circles on my chest and I was mimicking these moves on her shoulder. Her head was so close to my lips, that I couldn't stop myself from kissing and smelling her hair every now and then. She was purring contentedly every time I was doing it.

After some time, Vida lifted her head and tried to sit up. I loosened my embrace, but didn't let her go at once.

"Hey, where do you think you're going, huh?" I murmured to her.

She giggled quietly and smiled "I need to go to the bathroom, Gunnar"

"But come back here right after, okay? We're not finished," I said to her, but only partially as a joke. For real, I wasn't done yet. But my desire for her was much different than previously. I wanted both to take her again... and to cuddle with her too. To have sex with her many times, then hold her in my arms and fall asleep in a tight embrace.

Vida smiled again and nodded. Then she walked out of my bedroom, followed by my eyes. Her naked, glistening body looked epic in the dim light.

I stretched on the bed and realized that I still had a condom on me. I took it off and cleaned myself with a paper towel. The rubber was full of my sperm, I couldn't believe that I came so much. But what was more surprising was that I still had a semi, and it seemed that I could be ready to go again in a short time. To be honest, I wanted to do that with Vida for the whole night. It was a great feeling, as if I was eighteen years old again. Always ready and horny.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers