Lab Student Christine

Story Info
TA wordlessly accompanies his busty virgin student home.
3.5k words
4.29
11.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was an eccentric friendly blue-eyed girl with light blonde shoulder length hair which was a nice color but a little greasy and stringy. She was about 50 pounds overweight, not something I like at all. But pure smooth white skin. And massive breasts. Normally I like small breasts, since most girls with big breasts are too fat for my liking. But these breasts were unusually huge, the first thing you'd notice about her. So big that they probably would be a nuisance for her, or cause some back pain from all that weight pulling on her front all the time.

She had an eccentric personality too. Weird. She liked vampire novels. She was happy and had a nice smile. But she was frumpy, dressed in thrift store clothes, baggy sweatshirts, pants, runners. The only jewelry was a nice silver necklace with a small cross. She had glasses, again really unfashionable, nerdy, with lenses that were too big.

She was a student in a physics lab where I volunteered as a teaching assistant. I was an undergrad student myself, doing the lab thing for just some extra experience for my CV and to get a good reference from the prof.

Christine was a pretty good student, a solid B+.

We had a nice humorous rapport, and she would sometimes tell me a little bit about her life. Her family lived in a small town a 3 hour drive from the city. And she was living in a small apartment that she shared with her older brother, who was studying to be an accountant. Sometimes the things she would share were a little odd too, sort of overfamiliar but in a matter-of-fact innocent way. For example, she said that her parents were very religious and Catholic; she said, completely out of the blue, "they'd kill me if I ever got pregnant." Yet, she had never dated, and never seemed to talk about boys at all. And her taste for vampire novels seemed a little unusual for such a shy, nerdy, eccentric girl from a conservative family.

On Tuesday afternoon at about noon, about an hour after the lab was over, I was free for the rest of the day and decided to take the bus home, about a 40-minute ride to the suburbs. When I got to the bus stop, I saw Christine there. She wordlessly nodded when she saw me. Sometimes she would be chatty and say hello, but other times when we crossed paths in the hallway we would just silently nod. A lot of introverts are like that. I was an introvert too.

For some reason I had a crazy whim right at that moment. I thought my slightly weird, spontaneous whim suited Christine's eccentric personality and her odd rapport with me. I decided to join her on the bus. She knew this was not my bus to get home, and so when I got on with her and sat next to her she had the slightest blush and seemed a bit confused. She must have assumed that I was just taking a different option to get home and that I just wanted to ride together with her for part of the journey. She had no experience of a guy ever pursuing her.

We sat quietly together on the bus. The awkward silence was easier because the bus was busy and it would have been hard to talk anyway. I sat closer to the window so that she could get off first. My right leg slightly, accidentally, touched her left leg, and I know she noticed because she initially shuffled ever so slightly away. But then she must have thought she was being impolite to move her leg away, so she shuffled ever so slightly back. After about 10 minutes, she got up to get off the bus.

A few seconds later, I got up as well, which really surprised her, since she was surely expecting me to continue on to my place. But she didn't say anything. I followed her off the bus. We walked about 5 minutes in weird silence. She must have really been wondering what was going on, but she said nothing. Her building was in a modest, lower-middle-class neighbourhood with small houses but nicely kept yards, and many small 4-story dark red brick apartment blocks.

She was obviously confused but silent. I noticed that her hands were shaking a bit and she walked more slowy. She must have thought that I was walking her home.

We went up the steps of the third red brick apartment building, she fumbled with her keys, and after we got inside we headed up two flights of stairs. She had gone to the next level of surprise and confusion when I followed her into her building, but she must have thought that I wanted to have a little tour of her place or stay for coffee or a short visit. She was on the 3rd floor in the corner suite. She fumbled again with her keys, and I could see her hands were shaking even more as she unlocked her door.

The apartment was simple, with a small kitchen, a living room area with a coffee table, a medium-size TV, a small couch, and a bookshelf with a mix of textbooks and vampire novels. It was a little bit untidy and frumpy, with a slightly dank oily smell, but not dirty, just like Christine herself. Most of the furniture was almost certainly used, off an internet buy-sell site.

There were two bedrooms, and a small bathroom with an open door. The bathroom was nice and clean and was the one area that had a few frilly girly things in it, with a pink decor.

One bedroom door was open a little bit, and I could see a young man in the corner of the room by the window working at a desk, with headphones on. He didn't seem to notice that Christine had arrived, accompanied by her first ever guest. The fact that her brother was home made Christine more comfortable.

She assumed I might want something to eat or drink, so she headed towards the kitchen. But I reached for her backpack, and gently pulled to guide her over to the right, towards her bedroom. She walked ahead of me approaching the door. I think she was expecting that I wanted a tour.

She paused near the entrance as though to prevent me from going inside. But I gently edged past her, into her room, and pulled gently on her backback again, causing her to step reluctantly into the room. I closed the door behind us.

We stood there another couple of minutes, in awkward silence.

She was trembling even more. Her face and her body language showed a mixture of confusion and other emotions, not knowing what to make of the situation. She had liked and trusted me but at this point wasn't sure if she was safe, or if she had made a mistake letting me inside.

I approached her, and abruptly brought my lips to hers. I didn't want to waste time with introductory kissing, I just plunged ahead and kissed her deeply--I used my tongue to push against her closed lips, pried them open, and rubbed my tongue against her teeth, before she opened up a bit, and I shoved my throbbing tongue deep into her mouth. Our tongues met and I pushed mine over and over against hers, my tongue dominating hers inside her mouth. Dribbles of drool dripped down her chin. As I embraced her, her arms were awkwardly by her side, and I could feel her body--her chest, her limbs, even her mouth, shaking with anxiety. I had to grasp her arms and move them myself so that they wrapped around my torso--I had to coach her with a silent hands-on lesson about how to give a hug.

This was her first kiss. It was her first time hugging a man. It was her first time with a man alone with her in her room. She never even let her brother step inside her room--even her initial move to this apartment was on her own--she had dragged in or assembled all her furniture by herself.

The deep french kissing continued for about 5 minutes, then I took short breaks from her mouth to kiss and lick her face and her neck. I had never kissed a plump girl before. Fat is not my thing, but Christine had very soft, unblemished white skin and her neck was delicate and plump and soft; while I licked and sucked her chubby neck I could grab a little roll of skin with my lips and suck a whole mouthful of doughy warm flesh into my mouth.

We didn't say a word. She was still silent and shaking, with a look of anxiety and confusion. But there was a red flush developing on her face.

I stepped back and quickly took off my shirt. Then I unbuckled my pants, let them drop to the floor, pulled down my underwear and kicked it off, and took off my socks. I wanted to do it quickly. Then I stood naked in front of her, and she looked shocked, with a huge blush. I reached for her, and we kissed again for another 5 minutes, this time my body rubbing more closely against hers. Maybe out of reflex, maybe deliberately, she subtly reflected back my rubbing movements. When I paused for a moment she rubbed against me by herself.

She was wearing a musty button-up sweater, and I stood back a few inches, looked into her eyes and her trembling face, as I undid the buttons one by one. Then I pulled her sweater off of her. She was wearing a thrift store t-shirt underneath, and I immediately pulled that up and over her head. At this point I could tell she was getting uncomfortable, and there was a hint of resistance as I was pulling her shirt off, but her resistance was overcome by her passivity and her polite respect for me, combined with her surprise and lack of preparation for what was happening. I didn't want to interrupt the momentum, so I quickly undid her bra, which fell to the floor, exposing her massive 38G breasts. They were droopy with fat, but had huge areolas with an unexpectedly deep shade of pink, slightly elevated from the surrounding skin, to form "puffy nipples." They reminded me of porn model Koika's breasts, only Christine's were quite a bit larger but saggier. She was incredibly embarrassed to be seen naked, and tried to to cover herself with her hands (a futile gesture, given the enormous size of what she was trying to hide), but I leaned down to suck one of those huge nipples into my mouth. I had the thought and image of how she would one day be suckling a very satisfied plump baby--or two.

Before she had a chance to react further, I unbuckled her pants, and gently tugged them down, kneeling so that she could step out. Despite her uncertainty she reflexively stepped out of her pants, out of a habit to be cooperative and to anticipate other people's wishes. While still on my knees, I reached up and pulled her panties off as well, bringing them down, and helping her step out. I left her white frilly socks on. Her socks were probably the most feminine, girly item she was wearing, they were pure white, with little frills, very soft and perfectly clean, almost as though she had just put them on.

Finally we stood together naked in her room. I pulled her body to mine, and I forcefully kissed her as I writhed my body against hers. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, I could feel her sweating a little bit with anxiety, even her mouth and tongue and lips were trembling, which I could feel in my mouth. As I continued throbbing my tongue into her mouth, I thought of it as comforting her, helping her to calm down as though it was a soother. Like other plump girls, she was comforted by having something to suck on in her mouth.

I pulled her gently but firmly over to the bed, a few steps away, and positioned her on her back, with her lower legs bent at the knees and dangling over the edge of the mattress. I decided we should scoot up further so we would be in a normal position on the bed, with her head resting on her pillow. Her bedding was a bit unkempt and needed a wash, but it gave the whole experience an olfactory dimension that would make this whole experience memorable. It wasn't an unpleasant body odor smell, just a really distinct slightly musty smell, a peasant femininity with a particular redolent signature belonging specifically to Christine.

I climbed over her, writhed my naked body over hers, as I kissed her deeply, my 180-pound frame pressing her deeply onto the mattress, her huge breasts acting as cushions to shield her from my weight.

I wasn't too interested in prolonging things too long. So I just went ahead and pried her legs apart gently using my own legs, then positioned my cock at her vaginal entrance. I nodded slightly as I applied gentle pressure, then shook my head slightly as I released the pressure by pulling back, so as to mime her a question about how she'd like to proceed: should I press forward, or should I retreat? Her face had a mixture of emotions and uncertainty. She knew what I wanted and she had a need to please, so she nodded her head. I should press forward.

I was expecting a lot of resistance from her hymen, but there was just a barely perceptible barrier that I pushed through. I might not have noticed it if I didn't know it was there. There was a trickle of blood which seeped down into the sheet, mixed with some of of our sweat and other secretions. Just the right volume and mix to leave a permanent souvenir of our little visit, tattooed onto her bedding and her mattress.

I'm sure some fat girls have tight vaginas, but Christine's was quite spacious. Roomy and a loose fit, lots of space for a baby -- or two -- to squeeze through easily.

The loose fit made it easier to last longer and to get into some serious slow but accelerating hard thrusting, with squelching, sloshing, slapping noises at first quiet but then building into a crescendo, accompanied by the slight squeaks and groans of her mattress. Her belly created the effect of having a squishy water balloon underneath you, and the pounding of her body against the mattress led to harmonious vibrations of her belly and her huge breasts--a resonance effect reminiscent of one of our recent physics lessons.

We fucked and fucked... for what seemed like an hour but was actually only about 5 minutes, since I had other things to do later and had no interest in prolonging things. She seemed stuck nine-tenths of the way to having her first orgasm. I tried to think of something to get her through that last tenth. Looking over at her latest vampire novel strewn on the cluttered floor next to the bed, it occurred to me what I had to do. I paused my thrusting. This led to a sense of disappointment and nervous anticipation that showed in her face. I then leaned over to bite her fleshy neck, right over her external jugular vein. Just hard enough so that she could feel it, and so that it would leave teeth marks but not actually draw any blood. I sucked hard when I bit down, giving her a nice little love mark, which she could show off or hide as she saw fit. During the bite I grabbed her thighs, bent them up, so that I could drive in deeper, and I thrust into her with all my might.

When my teeth bit down, she moaned loudly, her eyelids drooped to an ecstatic half-closed position, her eyeballs rolled up for a moment, and a slow, rhythmic spasm began inside her vagina. Her previously loose, flaccid canal was awakened, into a churning serpent, squeezing and milking at my cock. Finally her whole body went stiff, flushed deep red--amazing to see such intensity of color over her lily white skin--her hands flailed, she moved her legs around, flailing and then rubbing her feet and legs against mine, giving my legs and thighs a massage with her pretty, chubby feet, her hands reached down my back, grabbed my ass and squeezed hard as she pulled me deep into her with all her might.

New smells percolated into her bedding and into the room, coming from our mingling sweat, oils, heavy breathing, and secretions from glands deep inside her body that had been triggered for the first time in her life. This created a sweet cloud that would fill the room and be a permanent reminder of what had happened here this afternoon

She looked into my eyes and knew that a sacred life-changing event was about to happen. It occurred to her for the first time that she was a very fertile young woman, halfway between her periods, and that we were having unprotected sex with no birth control, and that I was about to cum inside her.

The whole point of sex is to cum inside. Before condoms and the pill were invented, humans evolved other birth control techniques, such as handjobs and blowjobs...they evolved to give women some control over who would be the father of their babies, and to keep their mate from straying, but REAL sex, the REAL deep ecstatic evolved purpose of sex, is to cum inside a fertile pussy--the higher the chance of pregnancy the better.

Christine was very fertile. Many signs of being ready for a baby -- a built in food supply, and a spacious birth passage. Enough for twins.

I came hard, I saw stars,... and I bit down on her neck again as i came. My cock was cumming deep in her vagina; the spasms inside sucked me in deeper. My cum showered and splattered against her cervix as her cunt muscles rippled and massaged my cock to force even more cum out of me. She felt the surge of cum shooting into her and it made her gasp, as a novel fullness and milky warmth spread into her pelvis.

When I came, her eyes widened and her pupils dilated, and she froze.

All this while, we had both been almost silent. Just the sounds of kissing and licking and flesh against flesh, and the sound of her mattress bouncing with my thrusts.

After my orgasm I lay on top of her, exhausted and spent, for about 5 minutes. Post-coital sleepiness probably evolved so that the man would fall asleep after sex and use his body to "stopper up" the vagina and prevent the cum from dripping out. Cum belongs deep inside, where the little sperm cells inside have a chance to compete in the race up through the womb and up into the fallopian tubes to capture and penetrate the precious egg. If only Christine knew earlier that day that the little egg she released with a little cramp during physics lab would meet her lab instructor's sperm cell and create a new life just hours later.

I could have fallen asleep since her body was like a giant fleshy pillow or a water mattress from the 1970s. I was thirsty from losing all that fluid I had just shot up into her body, so I suckled her mouth one last time, and imagined what it would be like to drink from her breasts next year.

Our shared fluids, some of which now deep inside her body, would leave part of me deep within her forever.

I got up and quickly got dressed. I had a date with my girlfriend at a nice restaurant coming up in about an hour and a half, and I didn't want to be late. I didn't think I'd have time to shower at home, so I thought I'd show up as is--maybe it would excite my girlfriend to have a virgin's smells and body fluids all over my body, it might stir up a little bit of jealousy and perk her up a little bit tonight to compete.

On the way out I picked up the vampire novel on her floor, and decided to give this genre a try, maybe to start reading on the bus ride home.

The next day back in the lab, it was as if nothing had happened. When the day was over, after heading to a different bus stop, I boarded my bus to get home, and as I was sitting down, Christine got on at the last minute and sat next to me for a silent ride.