Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing hard, Carter altered how he was fucking her as he quickly stopped holding himself above her and instead knelt between her legs. Grabbing her other breast in his hand he quickly began mauling both of her tits as he used them to pull her back and forth on his thrusting cock.

Lacey moaned loudly and grabbed hold of his hands, helping him massage her soft but firm globes as she thrust her hips to meet every thrust of his.

"Oh fuck, squeeze my tits, Carter! Play with them, baby, like you wanted to earlier! Ohhhh! Fuck! Harder! Yes! Fuck me hard as you mash my tits in your hands!" Lacey growled and Carter did just that.

Fucking her hard, each thumping slam into her made the headboard bump the wall, marking the illicit sex going on. But it was how good it felt that sent waves of pure pleasure through Lacey's slender body. The feel of Carter's cock burying itself deep inside her as he used her tits to pull her back onto his invading member.

"Ohhhh fuck! Yes! Oh god, Carter! Mmmmmm. Fuck!" Lacey moaned as Carter slammed into her hard and fast, "Oh yes! Oh baby yes! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh god if I would have known how good you were I would have let you fuck me before now! Oh god!"

For a few minutes the two fucked hard and fast, moaning and groaning as Carter held onto Lacey's tits and fucked into her, her hands on his. That was when he grabbed her hands and slammed them down onto the bed, leaning up again to fuck down into Lacey's pussy like a drilling jackhammer.

"Oh fuck! YES! YES YEEEESSSS! OHHHHHH!" Lacey moaned loudly, her fingers twining through his as he held her hands down on the bed and nailed her hard. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, Carter...nail me to this fucking bed! Oh yes!"

"Nail you to the bed? I'm going to fuck you so hard you scream!" Carter growled hornily as he continued to pound away, driving Lacey's ass into the mattress and making her tits fly around her chest.

"Ohhh, oh my god yes! Make me scream Carter! Fuck me harder! Faster! Don't ever stop! FUCK! Ohhhh fuck, I want you to fuck me forever! Don't ever stop giving me your big cock!" Lacey groaned, pushing hard against Carter's hands as he held her tightly where she was.

"Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you like only Dale should?" Carter asked fiercely as he slammed down into her.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck! Fuck me like only my fiancé should! Give me all of your cock, Carter!" Lacey cried out in reply, smashing her hips up to meet each of Carter's powerful thrusts.

"Take my big dick, Lacey! Take it like the slut you are! Show me how much you want it!" Carter growled and Lacey moaned loudly.

"I am your slut! Fuck me like your slut, Carter. Make me your slut!" She replied as harshly as he had sounded, gripping tightly to his hands.

Fucking back and forth the pair made the bed shimmy and shake in time with how Lacey's tits were rolling around her chest. They fucked hard and fast, Carter's ass a downward slamming blur as he pumped his hard cock in and out of Lacey like a nailing machine. And all the while Lacey moaned and groaned louder and louder, struggling to breathe as she fucked back up to his every thrust.

"Fuck! I loved seeing you suck my dick, Lace. You looked so fucking hot with your mouth and throat full of my cock! Ungh! Like now...you look so fucking hot with your pussy stuffed full of my dick! Agh, take it slut!" Carter harshly said as he let go of her hands and took hold of her waist with one hand and the headboard with the other.

"Mmmmm, I ugh loved having your dick in my mouth! Ohhhhh! Uh, uh, uh! It was hot looking up to see your face, not Dale's. Just like now!" Lacey replied sexily, moaning softly as she reached up to grab hold of the headboard herself. Thrusting her impressive tits up as she arched her back slightly.

"Ungh, I'm gonna love seeing you after I've fucked you! Seeing you with Dale. Knowing what you look like beneath those tight, low-cut clothes you wear. Remembering your face as you're beneath me! Remembering how you screamed and moaned for me!" Carter growled.

Lacey moaned lewdly.

"Ohhhh you're going to think of how you fucked me when you see me next to Dale? You're such a bad boy, Carter. Mmmmmm. I'm going to think of your dick pounding the hell out of my pussy and your hands on my tits every time I look into Dale's eyes and tell him I love him. Mmmm! Ohhhh! Because I do love him...but I would rather, ohhhhh, have you fucking me!" Lacey purred sexily.

Carter smiled playfully at that and pulled on the headboard to drive his dick deeper into Lacey. He fucked her so hard and fast that his big heavy balls slapped lustfully against her ass in a rhythmic slap slap slap.

For Lacey she couldn't do anything except moan and cry out in pleasure. Carter felt so thick inside her, so big and deep. He was stretching her open and slamming her cervix with the enormous sensitive tip of his cock. Lacey had never felt anything like it inside her, and the way it shot pleasure through her body the beautiful brunette could barely hold back from cumming.

Clawing at the headboard, Lacey held on for dear life as Carter fucked her within an inch of hers. The bed creaked and groaned illicitly and the hot fiancée's legs bounced up and down on his back as she held on and fucked herself in time with his powerful thrusts.

"I'm going to fuck you so much from now on!" Carter growled, "Every day I'm going to nail the hell out of you and grab your tits. I hope you know you're mine now."

"Ohhhhhhh!" Lacey moaned loudly, turned on like hell by that idea. "Ummm, yeah! Ohhh! Are you going to grab my tits in front of Dale when he's not looking? Fuck me every night even when he's awake? Are you going to make his fiancée your slut?"

"Nnnngh! FUCK! You're going to be in my bed more than his!" Carter grunted before he released the headboard and grabbed hold of Lacey's throat. "And you're going to do anything I ask."

The feeling of his hand on her throat was just too hot and Lacey tried to moan but could barely get anything out because of his gently choking fingers. Instead she let go of the headboard and wrapped her arms around Carter's back, scratching and clawing as she shuddered and fucked herself silly underneath him.

The moment she let go the headboard instantly began banging against the wall, knocking rhythmically against the wall hard and fast as Carter nailed Lacey within an inch of her life.

THUMP BANG THUMP BANG CREAK GROAN CREAK GROAN

"Ohhh yeah! Ohhh fuck! YES! Ohhhhh! Unnnn! Mmmmm fuck me, Carter, fuck me!" Lacey moaned as best as she could, as loud as her voice would go.

"Take that dick. Come on, LAcey, beg for my cock." Carter grimaced and Lacey groaned loudly.

"Ohhh fuck me please! Give me your big dick, Carter! Oh god! YES! Ohhhh! Please fuck me with your big cock! Nail me to this bed, baby. Fuck me behind Dale's back!" Lacey managed to croak out and Carter squeezed her throat harder as he fucked her sending waves of passion-fuelled lust rampaging throughout her body and burning her already on fire pussy.

Finally Carter let go and Lacey gasped for breath. But she only had a moment as Carter instantly mashed his lips to hers, his tongue darting into her mouth and dancing with hers in a passionate kiss as he continued to hump his ass up and down, drilling his impressive cock in and out of her pussy.

Lacey almost lost her mind as she thoroughly kissed Carter back more than she had ever kissed - or wanted to kiss - Dale before. Humping her hips up to meet every downward thrust he made into her, Lacey fucked herself closer and closer to her impending orgasm. She could feel it building rapidly. She desperately wanted to cum now and couldn't wait to feel Carter fill her with his seed.

Fucking as mindlessly as she was being fucked, Lacey let go of herself and went wild.

  • - -

Feeling Lacey's tight pussy clamping around his cock as he fucked in and out of her, Carter could barely hold on as the feel of her was tighter than her throat had been and sucked harder on his cock than her mouth ever did. Lacey was just unbelievable. Her whole body glowed with horniness and hotness and Carter couldn't get enough.

He fucked her relentlessly as she lay beneath him, driving his cock into her as she moaned and groaned loudly, on the edge of screaming in pure passion. Her tits, her glorious big tits, shook and slammed around her chest from the force of how she was being fucked and her legs, tight around his back and waist, bounced on his ass with every forceful thrust in and out of her.

Carter couldn't handle it any longer. He was going to cum and he knew it. Fuck he was almost exhausted from how hard he had been fucking the stunning brunette yet she seemed like she could go for hours more! She was insatiable and hot.

As the bed shimmied and protested Carter finally couldn't hold back any longer and he knew he was going to cum. Quickly before he blew his load into her too early, Carter collapsed on top of Lacey, mashing her huge tits into his chest, and rolled over, pulling her on top of him.

Lacey moved with him like she knew what he was going to do and without breaking her stride she instantly began riding his cock the moment she was on top of him. Kissing him energetically Lacey broke the kiss before she pushed herself up on him and continued rocking back and forth powerfully.

"Mmmm, you're so fucking good at this." Lacey purred as she began fucking herself on his big dick.

"I've been waiting forever to fuck you. I'm going to give you a night to remember." Carter replied as he let his hands rub her smooth legs either side of him.

Smiling sexily Lacey let her hands wander up her flat stomach, over her voluptuous tits, and held her neck.

"Well you're going to get to fuck me again. I can't get enough of your big dick." She replied and then with a wicked look placed her hands on his chest and began rocking back and forth harder and faster.

With every movement Lacey's tits bounced and she moaned heavier. The feel of his hard dick so deep inside her as it almost slid out of her before filling her so amazing again was just beyond belief. Fuck but she had never felt anything like this!

"Fuck, it feels so fucking good. Ohmmmm, fuck yes. Fuck Carter I love your cock...ummm...why didn't you give me this earlier...ohhmmmm yes...ummmm yes..." Lacey moaned softly in reply, relishing the feel of Carter's cock as it now slid easily and deeply in and out of her welcoming and tightly-gripping pussy.

Carter could barely believe this was happening. The hot fiancée of his best friend was riding his dick like a slut, and fuck she looked hot. From her gorgeous face to her wondrous tits to her hot body she looked stunning...and she was all his. Impaled on his cock and fucking up and down swiftly.

He couldn't resist the temptation anymore and so he reached up and cupped her perfect 34E tits, squeezing the soft but firm flesh so his fingers disappeared into the pliant globes as he pushed them into her chest and up. Squeezing and groping he lay there thrusting his hips up to meet every one of Lacey's thrusts down onto him.

"Mmm, that's it Carter, squeeze my tits baby while I fuck myself on your big dick, ohh mmmm" Lacey moaned softly as once again all ten inches of her fiance's best friend's gloriously-hard cock sank deep into her hot pussy "You've...mmm...been wanting to get your hands on...ohmm...mmm fuck...fuck I love your cock...mmm yes...on my tits all night...mmm...oh fuck...and now...ohmm...now you've got me topless on your dick...mmm...fuck squeeze my tits baby, oh fuck yes..."

"Fuck Lace, you've got amazing tits!" Carter replied tightly as she continued to ride him a little faster, his hands squeezing her bare bouncing tits as hard as he could, moulding the soft-but-firm flesh beneath his fingers like only her fiancé should. "Unngh fuck, that's it Lace, ride my cock, fuck"

Spurred on by his words, the hot brunette smiled dirtily as she began to rock her hips faster until she was quickly bouncing up and down, driving Carter's big, hard, ten-inch fucking thick cock in and out of her needy pussy eagerly. The pleasure that burst inside Lacey felt oh-so-fucking good...as his solid shaft began to slam deep into her, over and over.

"Mmmm, fuck...yes...ohmmm...yes...ohhh...fuck!" The hot fiancée moaned gently as she leaned back from where she had been resting her hands on Carter's chest and ran her hands through her hair, relishing every ten-inch slam fully down her fiance's best friend's thick, oh-so-incredibly-hard cock.

The springiness of the mattress helped the luscious brunette to bounce almost all the way off Carter's long dick before helping ram her harder with all ten inches as she slammed herself down hard as the mattress gave way beneath her eager riding.

The sight of this stunning brunette, with waves of brown hair falling down her slender back to below her shoulder blades, naked, riding her fiance's best friend's big dick with enthusiasm as he groped, squeezed, and pushed her big tits together, while she sexily pushed her hair up and back, holding it up sexily as she moaned in absolute pleasure as his big, unprotected cock slammed in and out of her hot, vice-like pussy, and watched him with a lust that should have burned him away, was one to inspire lust.

The soft creak of the wooden bed as it shimmied gently beneath the passionate sex that was going on on top of it mixed lewdly with the soft, yet heartfelt moans of the sexy fiancée as she bounced up and down her fiance's best friend's cock, rocking her hips back and forth and breathing heavily, and the gentle grunts of Dale's friend as he felt his large unprotected shaft slide deeply into his best friend's fiancee's hot, tight pussy, deeper than his friend had ever gone.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Mmm, yes...ohhh...fuck...mmm...ohhhmmmm, Carter...fuck mmmm...oh fuck Carter your cock!...ohhhh...mmmm...do you...like watching me fuck myself on your cock, Carter?" Lacey breathed between soft, lustful moans as Carter gave her large tits one final, hard squeeze before he grabbed hold of her slender waist.

"Fuck, yeah Lace...show me how much you want my dick inside you" He replied smugly and Lacey's smile deepened as she let her hair fall and grabbed his wrists, bouncing up and down harder and faster as she did.

The feel of his spear of a cock slamming deep inside her as the bed shook back and forth, creaking lewdly while Carter's big dick fucked hard into her, stretching her pussy, was just so...fuck...Lacey had never felt anything so amazing in her life. She just felt so full of cock, and fuck, it felt so fucking good!

"Ummm fuck...ohhh yes...fuck, ohhh Carter...ummm...your dick feels so good in me!" Lacey moaned loudly, closing her eyes as she repeatedly slammed herself down Carter's wide dick. Her large tits jolted up and down with the force that the gorgeous brunette was fucking herself with, and Carter was lost in the sight of this gorgeous woman, riding him naked with her big tits bouncing lusciously up and down. "Ungh fuck, I've never...mmm...felt so full of cock! Oh fuck yes! Ummm! Oh Carter...ohhhh fuck Carter...mmmm yeesss! You're so much bigger than Dale! Ohhhhh fuuuckk! So much better than my fiancé!"

Opening her lust-glazed eyes, Lacey stared hornily down at her fiance's best friend as she ran her hands up over her big, jiggling tits to once again grab her hair.

"Umm fuck...mmmm...fuck! Oh yes...fuck, if I'd known how good you'd feel inside me I would've let you...ohhhh...fuck...uhhhmmm...I'd have let you FUCK ME earlier...oh mmmmmm!" She purred erotically, and absolutely honestly...her body pulsed with pleasure from the thick cock impaling her each time she rose and fell swiftly and forcefully on the rock-hard ten-inch length.

Still, Lacey excitedly watched her fiance's hot friend as he smirked up at her as she continued to rock and roll her hips, driving his pistoning cock deliciously deep into her again and again. "Mmmm, fuck, I wish you would have fucked me way before now...uhhhh...yeeaahh...mmmm" She added as she closed her eyes again, moaning deeply as she slammed back down on all ten inches of Carter's cock.

"Ungmm, so that means I get to fuck you again?" Carter asked tightly as his dick rammed balls deep up into Dale's fiancee's fucking tight pussy, and Lacey opened her sparkling eyes to smile down at him naughtily as she once more placed her hands on his chest, and using the support, began to fuck herself on his cock harder; swirling her hips and riding his dick like she was on a bucking bronco - her beautiful tits pushed closer together.

"Ohmmm! Mmmmm! Fuck...yes...Ohhhhhh!" The sexy fiancee moaned deeply before she replied "Mmmm, fuck, ohhhh fuck...uhhmmm...fuck, you can have me whenever you want me Carter...ummm...I'll suck your big dick...ohhhh...as much as you want...ummmm, fuck...oh fuck yes...whenever, ohmmm, and wherever you want...ohhhh...and you can fuck me...OHH...FUCK ME...as much as you want too...ummmm, fuck...I love your big dick so much! Oh fuck it feels so fucking good in me!"

That, naturally, made Carter's smirk even more smug, and so grinning triumphantly up at her as she rode his cock with wild abandon, her fiance's best friend slapped her bare ass hard.

"Then ride my dick Lace." He growled arrogantly and then slapped her tight bare ass again "Fuck your tight pussy with my hard cock"

Both the slaps and his words set a fire within the hot fiancée that immediately had Lacey leaning hard on Carter's chest and rocking her hips back and forth, and bouncing up and down, as furiously and as relentlessly as she could.

Her big tits jumped and bounced wildly as the bed began to rock back and forth - as if threatening to fall apart as the gorgeous brunette fucked her fiance's best friend with enthusiastic lust - and creak and groan louder in time with the deeply lustful moans and groans of the lusciously sexual fiancée.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...ohhhh yes...ummmmm yeeessss...oh fuck yess...oh fuck Carter...ummm, you've got your big naked cock in my pussy...oh fuck this is so hot...ummmm" Lacey moaned loudly, the feel of that huge dick slamming ten-inches deep into her unprotected pussy driving her quickly towards orgasmic bliss "Ohhhmmm...I'm fucking myself on your big dick Carter...ummm...fuck...so fucking good!"

"That's it Lace, fuck yourself like a slut baby, ungh, fuck I love watching you ride my cock, fuck Lace...ungh..." Carter replied, grunting from how tight her pussy was around his impaling shaft; fuck but it felt like his dick was being squeezed for his cum each time his entire shaft pumped into her unprotected pussy "...Are you enjoying riding my dick, Lace?"

"Yes!" Lacey moaned loudly, watching him with glowing eyes "Ohmmm fuck yes"

"Do you like my cock inside you?" He asked smugly, once more slapping her tight, bare ass, spurring her on. The bed creaked louder in illicit protest.

"Oh fuck...ohhh fuck Carter...yes...ohhh yes...mmm...I love your big dick...unnmmm" She moaned lewdly in reply, smiling playfully, knowing what he wanted to hear...but meaning every word of it. Fuck, did she mean every word!

"Would you rather have someone else's cock inside you?" He asked arrogantly.

Biting her bottom lip erotically, Lacey shook her long brown-haired head as she smiled and moaned so fucking deeply.

"Mmmm, I only ever want your cock in me Carter." The hot fiancée purred sexily before she let her hands slide up his naked, toned chest and planted them either side of his head so that she was now leaning forward as she gently moved her hips sexily sliding his long, thick cock in and out of her tight, burningly-hot, unprotected pussy, her large 34E tits hung tantalizingly close to Carter's naked chest and her long hair spilled down around them as Lacey leaned her face close to his.

1...910111213...15