Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUCK SLUCK SLURP GAG COUGH SUCK SLUCK SLURP

The noises filled the room illicitly but Lacey didn't care, she just kept fucking her mouth wildly. And Carter...it was all the attractive 26-year-old could do to hold on! Fuck but he was close! The feel of her throat was unbelievable! The feel of her and the sight of her, mixed with knowing that she had never done this for Dale before, was just knee-weakening!

"Mmmm I love your cock!" Lacey purred as she momentarily pulled his dick from her mouth and gasped for air, before diving back onto his cock and swallowing six inches of it hungrily.

"Probably as much as I love your mouth and throat! Agh fuck!! If you keep sucking my dick like this I'm going to cum!" Carter groaned loudly, using his hand on her head to steady himself now instead of guide her up and down his dick.

"Are you going to give me your cum, baby?" Lacey asked hotly, her lips wet and gleaming from how hard she had sucked his cock. "I want your cum so bad. I've never wanted Dale's cum this much. I want to taste you and have you cum down my throat!"

Fuck but Carter could barely hold himself back at that!

And so with a mischievous grin, as she knew how much she was getting to him, Lacey drove his cock back into her mouth, swallowing six inches immediately now like an expert.

Over and over she bobbed her head furiously, sucking and slurping, slobbering and slucking, as she gagged and swallowed more and more. Until finally, Lacey slowed once again and eased another inch down her throat!

Holding herself perfectly straight, her big tits sticking out in front of her as she arched her back to better take his cock, Lacey sank that extra inch down her throat much quicker than the first inch. But she still took her time for the first few sucks before she was back to slamming her face up and down seven inches of his cock!

Just as Carter had managed to get a hold of himself - barely - at that, Lacey stopped once again and took another, and then another, and then the final inch of his cock down her throat, until she was staring up at him with her mouth buried at the base of his cock, his balls resting on her chin as she gagged and coughed.

"FUCK!" Carter let out as he felt all of his cock in her mouth and down her engaged throat, "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Lacey seemed to try to smile around her throatful of cock but could only manage to gag a little before she pulled herself back and slipped her lips from his dick completely. Gasping for air she grinned proudly.

"I bet you never dreamed I'd be doing that today!" She said smugly and Carter laughed as his cock tingled all over.

Fuck but she had him literally on the edge! And she knew it.

"I wished for it at the cinema. That you'd dip down and suck my dick while the movie was on. But I think now that would have been a bad idea." He replied, insinuating all of the noise she was making.

Lacey laughed erotically at that and purred hornily.

"I would have loved to have sucked your dick at the cinema tonight. In front of Melissa and Baron." She mewed playfully, "Show them that I really was your fiancée."

"I don't think Dale would have been too happy about that." Carter teased and Lacey purred again as her fist began to fly up and down his cock rapidly.

"Next time I suck your dick it will be at my house. Then you can fuck me in the bed I share with Dale." She said impishly and Carter felt his dick yearn to explode.

"With Dale in the house?" He asked playfully and Lacey shuddered hotly.

"If you think he wouldn't mind hearing me scream your name when you fuck me with this big thing." She answered mischievously and Carter felt his dick flex.

That was a hot thought. Dale listening to his fiancée getting boned by his best friend. But doing her behind his back was just hotter.

"Then while Dale's at work." Carter said naughtily and Lacey's eyes glowed erotically.

"So while he's working for me, I'll be getting fucked by his best friend?" She asked playfully and Carter smiled mischievously.

"That's just the beginning. I'm going to be fucking you forever now." He answered and Lacey bit her bottom lip excitedly once more.

"I like being Dale's fiancée and your slut." She said dirtily yet completely honestly, "Let me show you how much."

With that Lacey slowly slipped her lips around his fat cock once again and sucked, well, slurped lewdly around the thick head. Then ever so slowly she began to take more of his cock into her mouth until she let the fat tip push into her throat once again. Inch by oh-so-thick inch sank into her throat until once again she held herself still at the bottom of his cock.

Keeping her watering eyes locked on his Lacey slowly pulled her head back until just the tip was in her mouth again. And then...oh fuck...and then she slammed her head forward, ramming all ten inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Over and over she bobbed her head maddeningly fast and hard, fucking her mouth on all ten inches of his dick like her life depended on it.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Was all Carter could chant at first as wave after wave of intense pleasure wracked through his body, almost making his knees give way.

"MMMMMPHHHH!" Lacey moaned around his cock, fucking herself furiously up and down all ten fat inches.

"That's it Lacey! FUCK! Ugh! Fuck your tight throat on my cock! Ungh! Suck my dick like you've never sucked your fiance's!" Carter growled hornily as he reached down to grab one of her big tits over her dress.

The feel in his hand was like a hammer to the cum in his balls. He almost erupted in her mouth right then and there as she repeatedly almost pulled her mouth from his dick before slamming her mouth back down all ten inches.

Her tits were wondrously soft yet dick-hardeningly firm. Better than he had ever imagined they would feel like! And he held on to one now for dear life as Lacey continued to fuck her mouth furiously.

"Fuck, Lace, your tits are amazing!" He cried out as he squeezed her breast roughly in his hand. The soft but firm flesh giving way to his grasping fingers as it moulded around his hand.

Lacey responded by moaning loudly and arching her back again, pushing her chest into his groping hand. And fuck did Carter take good advantage of it. Squeezing and mauling hard before he leaned back up again and grabbed her head with both hands.

"Take my cock, Lace! Fuck! Suck my dick, slut!" Carter called out, his mind swirling from how good she was sucking his dick.

"I take it you like having your cock down my throat?" Lacey asked playfully as she pulled back momentarily for air. Carter nodded emphatically as his balls churned wildly. "Then just look at me and know I'm your best friend's fiancée. And you've got your cock in my mouth and down my throat. Like he never has and never will."

With that Lacey attacked his dick again, slamming her mouth over the rubbery tip and fucking her mouth hard and fast until she once more swallowed his dick down her throat. Over and over she slowly, then quicker and harder, fucked her mouth and throat on his dick taking every inch he had to give her.

SLUCK SLUCK GAG SLURP SUCK GURGLE COUGH GAG

Fuck but Lacey's mouth was hot enough, but her tight throat was just mind-blowing! He felt like his dick was being squeezed by the tightest, wettest, hottest pussy ever! And fuck was he going to cum any time soon!

"Is this what you want?" Lacey panted between sucking madly, "To have me fucking my mouth on your big dick?"

"FUCK!" Was all Carter could reply as his hand gripped her hair tightly.

"Mmmmm, I love your big dick! I love your cock so much more than Dale's!" Lacey purred hornily before taking all of his dick back down her throat.

Over and over Lacey's lips smacked against the base of Carter's dick as she took every inch he could give her. And with every slam of her mouth his best friend's fiancée was getting more swift and more slick at sucking all of his cock. Pausing less and having to angle her head less until with swift motions she pounded her mouth and throat full of hard cock over and over.

"Watch my tits, baby! Watch my tits while I fuck my face on your cock!" Lacey growled hotly and Carter stared with open eyes and an open mouth at the scene before him.

Lacey Wilson, his best friend's hot brunette fiancée, knelt before him fucking her mouth and throat on his huge, hard dick, and her tits were going wild with the force, jumping and jiggling in their tight confines until they almost spilled out of the neckline. And fuck was the sight hot!

"That's it, Lacey! Fuck! Suck my dick, baby! Ugh, yeah!" Carter groaned loudly, loud enough to be heard next door from the sound of the neighbours banging on the wall again!

"Aghhhh ummmm, your cock is filling my mouth, baby! Mmmmmmmph, are you going to cum soon? Are you going to give your best friend's fiancée all of your hot, sticky cum?" Lacey purred hungrily and Carter tensed as pleasure rushed through him. Fuck!

"Fuck! YEAH! Oh shit! I'm gonna give you all of my cum, Lace! And you're gonna drink all of it, like a good girl, aren't you?" He replied as he dug his fingers into her hair and growled up at the ceiling.

"Mmmmmm, I want you to give me all of your cum, Carter. I'll swallow every drop like a good girl. I'm such a good fiancée to Dale, drinking his friend's cum! Ohhmmmmmmmph!" Lacey replied as she buried her mouth and throat on his dick again.

Up and down the beautiful brunette bobbed her head, fucking her tight throat like a mad woman. Moaning and gasping around her mouthful of dick in time with Carter's own groans of pure ecstasy!

Pleasure surged through Carter until he thought he might pass out - fuck but she was good at this! - rampaging up from his soaking dick and rushing all the way through every inch of his body until his head spun and he could barely breathe. Fuck! Fuck but she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced!

As his whole world began to spin and bliss pumped through every vein in his body, Carter suddenly couldn't hold back any longer. As he held on to Lacey's head he quickly tightened his grip and held her suddenly in place, his dick filling her mouth just after having popped from her throat once more.

Thrusting his hips forward he sank his cock down Lacey's throat as he held her tightly, again...and again...over and over he began to pound his dick in and out of her mouth and down her throat with all the force he could as he felt himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

SCHLUCK SCHLUCK SCHLUCK

The wet sounds of Carter's dick pumping between Lacey's soft lips resounded throughout the room, met with the harsh gagging of the beautiful brunette every time Carter forced his cock down her throat. Over and over he fucked her mouth and throat, fucking her face furiously, and all Lacey could do was stare up at him as her tongue flickered wildly.

The sight of his best friend's fiancée before him, taking his cock so placidly down her throat and filling her mouth with it, watching her tits jiggle and shake lustfully with every thrust, was all too much for Carter and after a few minutes of powerfully fucking her face he roughly let go of her hair, struggling to breathe.

Lacey didn't miss a beat, instantly the moment his hands left her head she slammed her face down and swallowed all of his cock again. Fucking her face furiously up and down his dick, sticking it deep into her tight throat, over and over, faster and harder, furiously sucking his dick like she was going to die if she stopped, Lacey pounded her mouth up and down.

Desperate to make him cum Lacey's tongue lashed and danced madly as she sucked cock harder than she ever had before. And Carter tensed...his balls stirring and ready to erupt. All in his best friend's fiancée's mouth...

  • - -

The fat, spongey head pushed down Lacey's throat forcefully as she fucked her face on Carter's dick, sucking and slurping like a mad woman. Her hair waved and her tits shook with the power of how hard and fast she was bobbing her head up and down his giant pole.

"Mmmmmph, that's it baby, fuck my mouth!" Lacey panted between furious sucking.

"Ugh, fuck Lace! Yeah! Take that dick, baby!" Carter groaned, his eyes almost rolling into his head from the pleasure her hot, wet mouth was giving him.

"Mmmm yeah! I love your cock, Carter. Give it to me. Mmmmm. Cum for me baby. Fill my mouth with your hot cum!" Lacey purred breathily as she gasped for breath and slobbered all over his dick. "Give your best friend's fiancée your cum, Carter!"

Over and over she sucked like crazy, slurping up and down and taking all ten inches deep into her throat. Again, and again, and again. Fucking her tight throat like the slut she was.

And then Carter's forward thrusts to meet her downward sinking mouth suddenly grew erratic. His hands gripped tightly in her hair once more. And Lacey knew what was about to happen. Her whole body buzzed with excitement and her pussy hummed with desire.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Carter chanted tighter and louder than before.

"MMmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Lacey moaned around her throatful of cock. Her tongue flicked wildly as her mouth slurped up and down.

"Ah shit, Lacey! Fuck! You're...fuck! You're going to make me cum!" Carter said in a tight voice ringed with pleasure.

Redoubling her efforts Lacey Wilson sucked as hard and as fast as she could. Her head was a blur and the soft smacking of her wet, well-fucked lips to the base of Carter's cock resounded throughout the room.

SLURP SUCK SLURP

Suddenly Carter tensed and his whole body went rigid. Lacey would have looked up but right then Carter pulled her head down onto his dick and it was all she could do to bob up and down just a few inches of his throat-fucking cock.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH! FFFUUUCCKK! I'm gonna cum, Lace! Shit! FUCK! YEAH! I'm cumming, baby! I'm fucking cumming in your mouth!" Carter suddenly shouted and pulled her head all the way down his cock.

Lacey held herself still, her eyes attached to his as he stared blankly down at her with glazing eyes.

Grabbing hold of his thighs Lacey breathed as best she could through her nose - which wasn't easy given she had ten inches of solid cock rammed down her throat! - but it didn't take long after he had pulled her down for the fat head of Carter's cock to expand.

Lacey had just enough time to moan before a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum blasted from Carter's dick and shot straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as her fiance's best friend bellowed wordlessly in ecstasy.

As another thick sludge pumped down her throat Lacey swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze slide down her throat and into her belly.

Pulling back Lacey forced her head up as Carter came again and again, releasing a torrent of cum down her throat, until suddenly the thick tip popped into her mouth as another jet of sticky seed erupted from the end, splashing across her tongue and tonsils. Joined by another, and then another, Carter kept cumming in torrents of massive globs of cum until Lacey felt her cheeks bulging.

GULP GULP GULP

She swallowed noisily. The thick stream of her fiance's best friend's cum oozed down her throat as she swallowed, but more came until droplets seeped from the corner of her mouth around his cock and ran down her chin.

Again and again Carter came hard, blasting the back of her throat and filling her mouth with more of his potent seed until Lacey could barely keep up swallowing. Her stomach felt full and her eyes were wide with shock at how much Carter was actually cumming! Dale didn't even cum a quarter of that amount! Even after weeks of not having sex!

Gulping down the thick semen Lacey knew she couldn't take any more or swallow quickly enough and so she slipped her lips from the tip and opened her mouth wide. Carter instantly grabbed his dick and aimed it at her mouth just in time for a thick rope to spurt out from the head and shoot into her gaping mouth. Another sticky stream didn't quite make it as it shot out and landed across her eye.

Lacey did her best to keep her eyes on her fiance's best friend's face as he was cumming all over her but she could only squint with cum in her eye. Another big load ejected over her cheek and then Carter erupted over her lips and nose, spraying her beautiful face with his cum as she knelt open-mouthed before him.

Carter groaned and one more huge glob shot out from his cock and covered her bottom lip and chin, dripping onto her exposed cleavage in a thick, long string, as he exhaled heavily. Another shot across her neck as he aimed down and then another blasted her collar bone, right next to where her dress and bra strap were. Another load shot right across the top of her tits, joined by another that sprayed the top of her chest, and then two more that gave her the perfect pearl necklace as his cum seeped down between her tits.

Finally, Carter growled and one last glob shot out from his cock and landed squarely in between her tits - a perfect shot if he had been trying, and then he staggered back, barely catching himself before he sat heavily on the coffee table - and likely broke it.

"Fuck!" Was all Dale's best friend could manage to stammer out as he breathed heavily.

Lacey just knelt there with her mouth open and brimming full of his cum. His white pearly seed covering her face, neck, chest, and tits like she had been sprayed with a hosepipe.

"Fuck! You...you look like I've always imagined you." He said exhaustedly and Lacey smiled around her mouthful of cum.

Keeping her eyes on his she slowly closed her mouth and smiled up at him, noisily swallowing her mouthful of cum in front of him before opening her mouth to show him it was all gone.

"Fuck, you're such a slut!" Carter panted and Lacey smiled as she knelt before him, completely soaked in his cum.

"I'm just a good fiancée. And I told you I like to swallow." She replied sweetly, before wiping her eye clean and sucking the cum off her finger, "And mmmm your cum tastes good. Much better than Dale's."

Carter grinned at that as he tried to catch his breath.

"I've never cum that hard. Fuck you're so fucking good at sucking dick!" He said and Lacey smiled at the compliment.

"Well you certainly did cover me." She laughed lightly as she looked up at him and smiled sexily, "You'll always be able to remember me like this whenever you look at me from now on. Here. On my knees in front of you. My face, neck, and tits covered in your cum after I had just swallowed almost a gallon of it!"

Carter's grin widened at that and he laughed softly.

"If I had the energy to get my phone right now I would take a picture of you to keep." He said amusedly and Lacey laughed softly.

"There's always next time. Plenty of time for you to photograph me, and record us having sex." She replied playfully and saw Carter's cock twitch at that.

"Next time you kiss Dale you'll have had my cum on your lips." He said mischievously and this time it was Lacey's pussy that twitched hornily.

Fuck she had never thought of that! And now here she was engaged to be married soon and forever having had another guy's cum all over her face and tits.

Fuck but that made the horny fiancée even hornier.

"And you're going to know you came all over his fiancee's face. After she swallowed your cum." She replied excitedly and Carter's cock twitched once more.

For a moment the two just stared hornily at each other thinking about what they had just done, and then Lacey looked down at the top of her dress and her cleavage as Carter's cum ran between her tits and laughed lightly as she looked up at him.

"Would you mind getting me a towel. You've made rather a mess of me here." She said brightly and Carter looked surprised for a moment before he too laughed.

1...7891011...15