Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kind of like you like that." He said honestly.

"As hot as it is I don't think you'd like to kiss me when we have sex if I stayed like this." She playfully responded.

"Good point." Carter replied and hopped off to get her a towel.

When he returned he handed a white one to her and moved back in front of her, grinning as she wiped at her face and chest.

"I'm glad I wore a low-cut dress now. Otherwise I'd be returning to Dale with cum all over my dress." She joked, but meant honestly too.

Carter laughed at that and took the towel from her, throwing it onto the sofa Melissa and Baron had been sitting on.

"Instead of just cum all over your face?" He asked teasingly.

"I think you would have done that either way." She replied as she fixed her dress from where Carter had groped at it and then stopped, stunned. "You're still hard!?"

Carter looked down and then stared at her with a grin.

"I have a lot of stamina." He said simply and Lacey gaped, feeling the cum coating the inside of her cheeks and her tongue as she did.

"I can see that!" She replied shocked, "Am I going to be able to keep up with you?"

"There's only one way to find out!" Carter replied as he grabbed her hand and helped her up before he began leading her towards what Lacey figured was his bedroom.

Her pussy began to tingle like she was on electric fire at that point. She had just sucked his cock until he had cum down her throat and all over her face. But now she was really about to cheat on Dale. She was about to have sex with his best friend. There was something so extremely hot about that!

"Wait." She said suddenly, and Carter looked back at her almost forlorn, as if she had suddenly changed her mind about what she was going to do. Lacey could have laughed at that. She had come this far now and she wasn't going to stop until she had felt that huge cock inside her! "I just need a drink. Don't want you to taste your own cum when you kiss me." She said and almost laughed again at the relieved look on his face.

Carter fetched her a drink and waited almost impatiently as she drunk it. Tossing the cup somewhere because he was in too much of a rush to get inside her, he took her hand again and continued to lead her towards his bedroom.

The thrill in Lacey's pussy and stomach tripled as Carter reached for the door handle and then seemingly moved through jelly to push it down. The moment was so intense her head felt like it was spinning. This was it. The place she was about to let Carter Allen inside of her! The place she was never going to be a faithful fiancée from ever again. And she loved it.

"Carter..." Lacey began and turned him around as the door opened. Her lips met his in a deep passionate kiss as she pushed him against the door.

It swung open and the pair stumbled in to the bedroom making out, their tongues swirling with each other's madly.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Carter murmured as he broke the kiss to look down at her, and Lacey smiled pleased.

"And you're going to get all of me." She teased and felt Carter's dick harden against her. "Now, why don't you get me out of this dress?"

Tossing her small bag onto the bed, Lacey turned and looked over her shoulder as she swept her hair out of the way. Carter grinned at her and slowly made his way over and took hold of the zipper. Pulling it down slowly he enjoyed the look and feel of her soft curves.

Once the zip reached the top of her ass, Lacey turned around and looked erotically up at her fiance's best friend.

"Promise not to tell Dale I stripped for you?" She asked innocently.

Carter grinned once more.

"I promise not to tell him what I did to you afterwards too." He cheekily replied and Lacey laughed lightly.

Taking a hold of the straps on her shoulder, Lacey slowly let one fall and then the other as she held up her dress by her tits.

"I'm all yours tonight, Carter." She said before letting her dress go.

It slipped down her slender body into a heap at her feet, revealing her gloriously shapely body in all of its glory. Her tits stood proud in her black lace bra and her pussy was barely covered by her black lace underwear.

Stepping out of her dress Lacey placed her hands on her hips and smiled at Carter who stood and stared at her with lust and hunger.

"You like what you see, bad boy?" She asked playfully.

"Fuck yeah!" He replied as he walked over and slipped his hands onto her waist, pulling her closer.

"Well you've still got more." She responded as she took hold of the tops of her panties. "You're about to see me like only Dale should."

Stepping back to watch her Carter avidly stared at her as she slowly began to lower her panties until with a flick of her hips they fell to join her dress in the pool at her feet.

Carter's desire for her was palpable. And Lacey knew she had him right where she wanted him.

"And you've wanted to see these all night. Well here you go." She teased as she reached back to take hold of her bra and unsnap it.

Sliding first one strap from her shoulder and then the other Lacey held her bra in front of her tits for a moment as she smiled at Carter, and then let it drop to the floor.

It hit at the same moment that Carter's jaw did as he stared at her completely naked in front of him. Her wondrous tits pert and full, and naked for his viewing pleasure.

Carter quickly cast the rest of his clothes aside haphazardly as he stared at her wantonly.

"Fuck, you're so fucking hot." He said again, but this time with his breath taken away.

Lacey's smile deepened at the desire in his voice and she looked down at his hard cock with similar hunger. She had no idea how she was going to take that monster, but she was going to.

Reaching out for his hand, Lacey guided him backwards around the bed until she couldn't move any further. And then she slowly climbed onto the bed and lay back, pulling Carter on top of her.

The bed sagged a little as Carter climbed on top of her and he lay down, his bare chest pressing against her naked tits hotly, and kissed her. Lacey kissed him back as she opened her legs. Carter slid between them easily and then held himself above her, breaking the kiss.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked with a shivering voice.

"Fuck me, Carter. Fuck me good and hard." Lacey replied and her fiance's best friend smiled naughtily.

Leaning forward he pressed the thick head of his cock against her pussy and Lacey shivered. This was it, she was about to...

...He pushed forward. Slowly and painfully Lacey's pussy gave way until with a sudden pop the thick ridged head of his dick slipped into her and Lacey gasped. He felt huge! He was stretching her pussy already and he only had the tip in! This was it, she had another guy's dick inside her unprotected pussy. She was cheating on her fiancé. And fuck was she looking forward to having the rest of him inside her!

Slowly Carter pressed forward, keeping an eye on her face as it scrunched due to the pain. An inch disappeared inside her, and then another. Another. And then five inches were inside her, stretching her wide. Six inches and Carter was as deep as Dale had ever been inside her, but still he pushed forward.

Lacey let out little gasps as he continued to push forward inside her, slowly easing his cock almost out of her before pressing it back in to help her get used to it. Seven inches filled her almost to bursting, stretching her poor pussy as wide as it had stretched her jaw earlier. Her pussy was a lewd 'O' around his thick cock as eight inches sank into her.

Lacey didn't think she could take any more. She was pressing against Carter's chest with her hands, almost pushing him off her as he eased nine inches into her. But she grabbed hold of his back the moment he sank all ten glorious inches deep into her as she felt stretched and incredible. Wondrous like she had never felt before. She thought she was going to cum right then and there!

"Fuck! No one's ever took my whole cock before!" Carter breathed at the tight feeling vice-gripping his dick.

"I feel so full!" Lacey mouthed, her eyes rolling until she finally looked up at him with incredulity. "You're so fucking big!"

"I'm not done yet." He grinned, and slowly eased his cock almost completely out of her, just keeping the tip inside her.

Her pussy lips gripped his cock like her lips had, sliding along as the thick ridged head slid from inside her, and Lacey felt every veiny inch slide against her stretched pussy walls.

"Fuck me!" Lacey said hornily as she looked up at Carter.

He just grinned down at her.

"Whatever my best friend's fiancée wants." He replied and then slammed his cock ten inches deep inside her.

Lacey let out a yell of pleasure and then reached up to grab his shoulders as Carter once more pulled his cock from her almost completely and then slammed back inside her. Again and again the fat cock almost slipped from her pussy only to pound back into her all the way and Lacey moaned and groaned as loud as she could.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuucccckkkk!" Lacey moaned loudly as Carter began to plough his enormous cock in and out of her pussy. She felt like she was going to burst!

"Fuck, you're tight!" Carter growled as he pumped his dick in and out of her.

"Only because you're so fucking big!" Lacey gasped between moans of pleasure, her legs reaching up to wrap around his waist. "Fuck! Oh god, yes!"

"Am I bigger than Dale?" He asked smugly and Lacey moaned louder.

"Oh my god yes! You're so much bigger than Dale! And you're already so much better than he is! God, fuck me!" Lacey moaned in reply.

Carter didn't waste any time. The moment he had set a rhythm he began pounding Lacey for all he was worth.

"Ohhh fuck! Ohhhhh!" Lacey moaned lightly at first, and then as Carter began to pound his dick in and out of her the louder she became. "Ohhhh god! Ohhhh fuck yes! Oh fuck, give it to me!"

"Oh fuck, Lace, you're so tight!" Carter growled again as he worked his dick in and out of her faster, until his ass was bouncing up and down, drilling his cock into Lacey like a jackhammer on speed.

"Ohhhhhh you're so fucking big! Oh my god! Fuck!" Lacey purred as she looked down at Carter's cock pumping in and out of her happy pussy.

The sight of his cock slamming in and out of her was so fucking hot Lacey could only moan as she threw her head back onto the pillow. Fuck! But it was hot knowing that her fiance's best friend was fucking her rather than her fiancé! And without a condom too! FUCK!

"Oh god Carter, fuck me! Ohhhhh!" The hot brunette fiancée moaned pleasuredly as she dug her fingers into his shoulders.

And Dale's best friend did just that. Picking up speed as he went he was soon fucking in and out of her relentlessly. The bed began to creak as he forced his cock into her over and over, slamming her ass into the mattress and pounding her pussy with his unprotected dick.

"You like that do you, Lace?" He asked breathily as he fucked her harder and faster.

Moaning as she clawed at his shoulders, Lacey opened her eyes to look deep into his. Her eyes blazed with lust.

"Oh fuck, I love it! Mmmmmmm! Your dick is so fucking big and it feels so good in me! Fuck! Ohhhhh!" Lacey groaned in honest lust as she felt his thick cock plunge deep inside her. The fat, spongey head banging against her cervix as he buried all ten inches of fat shaft inside her.

Grinning to himself, Carter redoubled his efforts and quickly the hot sex became hard fucking. He pounded in and out of her like his life depended on it. Like he was trying to nail Lacey to the bed with his long, hard prick.

Over and over his shaft pulled almost all the way out of Lacey's tight hole before slamming fiercely back inside her, stretching her pussy and sending electric pleasure shooting throughout her body from every nerve inside her tight hole.

Lacey clawed at his shoulders as ecstasy she had never felt before rolled through her until she couldn't take it any longer and threw her arms around Carter's back, clawing at him as she writhed and thrust her hips to meet his every downward slam.

Moaning over and over, as Carter began to fuck her faster and harder Lacey's moans became squeals of delight and high-pitched groans and moans that resounded through the room.

"Oh god, yes, fuck! Oh god, Carter, you're so fucking big! Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me!" Lacey called out as she looked up into Carter's face above her.

Carter held himself as still as he could while his ass rose and fell, drilling her slick hole with his impressive cock. He looked down at her beautiful face twisted in ecstasy, her mouth hanging open as she moaned and cried out to him. Her large 34E tits jiggled and rolled around her slender chest, her nipples hard like bullets, and her legs wrapped tighter around him, pulling him into her with every thrust.

"Whose cock do you want, baby?" Carter growled as he smiled down at the beautiful fiancée of his friend. Fuck but he couldn't believe he was actually fucking Lacey! She was so hot!

"Ohhh yours, Carter! I only want your big cock!" Lacey moaned as she thrust her hips up to bury his dick deep inside her.

"I thought you were Dale's fiancée!?" He half-asked and half-teased and Lacey moaned deeply.

"Ohhhhhhhh! I am! I love Dale so much!" She groaned loudly.

"Yet you want my dick inside you?" Carter asked playfully as he slammed back home.

"YES! Ohhhhh! I want your dick more than I want Dale's! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me with your big cock!" Lacey moaned virulently as she clawed down his back and held his arms.

"Are you my slut, Lace?" Carter asked harshly as his dick slammed home deep inside her, ramming her cervix and sending waves of lustful passion throughout Lacey's young, supple body.

"Yes I'm your slut! I'm Dale's fiancée but I'm your slut, Carter! Fuck me harder! Show me how much you want to fuck me!" Lacey cried out as she reached up to wrap her arms around Carter's back once more.

Slamming hard in and out of her Carter fucked Lacey fast and deep, ramming his cock into her over and over like a pile driver. His eyes torn between staring into her face as he fucked her kept watching her glorious tits roll around her chest. His hand reached up to caress her soft, smooth leg as it was wrapped around him but the speed with which he was fucking her quickly made him have to plant it back on the mattress lest he topple over. But he didn't slow down. Instead he fucked her with everything he had in him. He had wanted to fuck her for so long. He was going to give her everything now.

"Whose dick do you prefer, Lace?" Carter asked smugly.

Smiling deliciously devilishly, Lacey ran her hands over his back as she thrust her hips in time with every downward slam he made into her.

"Mmmmm, your cock, Carter. I would rather you be fucking me than Dale. You're...mmmmm...so much better than he is. Ohhhh! So much bigger too! Fuuuuuccckkk!" Lacey purred honestly, "I love the way your cock feels in me! You're so big and thick! FUCK! OHHHHHH! Ohhhh yes! Yes! Give it to me! Your cock feels so hot without a condom! I never knew sex could feel like this! FUCK! Fuck my brains out, baby! Make me your slut, Carter!"

Not letting her down Carter did just that, pounding her ass into the creaking bed again and again.

CREAK CREAK CREAK

The sound mixed with Carter's grunts and growls and Lacey's moans and groans, marking the illicit sex going on and resounding against the walls. That's when Lacey realised just how loud she was being. She was glad that she was in Carter's apartment without Dale around!

The thought that here she was, naked and having sex with her fiance's best friend while her fiancé was at home waiting for her was just too hot! It turned the stunning brunette on more than ever.

Smiling wickedly, Lacey ran her nails down Carter's back.

"While you're fucking me, Dale is at home and he has no idea I'm under you. No idea that I'm naked for you to see. Mmmmmm. No idea that you're fucking me better than he does with a dick that is much bigger than his. Fucking me without a condom. Staring at my tits as you fill my pussy with your big cock. Dale has no idea that you're pounding his fiancée into your bed. Do you like that, Carter? Fucking me behind my fiance's back?" Lacey asked lewdly.

"You're such a bad girl, Lacey. And I think you deserve to be fucked harder for that." Carter replied and Lacey squealed as he rammed home into her so hard that he drove her up the bed towards the headboard.

"I am a bad girl." Lacey agreed, then moaned loudly and spoke just as vociferously, "Ohhhh Dale! I'm fucking your best friend, baby! Ummmmm. His dick is so much bigger than yours! Ohh! God his dick is so big and thick! And he's got it in me without a condom, baby. He's fucking me bareback. Ohhhh! He's so much better at fucking me than you! I'm your fiancée, baby, and your best friend is fucking me! I love his cock so much! I'm going to have sex with him so much from now on. Oh god! He's staring at my naked tits! He can do anything he wants to me tonight, baby! Even things you've wanted me to do that I never have. I'm all his. I'm his slut."

Carter growled at that and roughly slammed his cock into her, making the bed creak so loudly that Lacey thought he might have broken it.

Leaning down he wrapped his lips around her nipples and bit hard, sucking her nipple into his mouth as his tongue licked furiously around them. Lacey moaned loudly.

"Ohhh he's sucking my tits, Dale! Oh your friend is sucking on my tits, and it feels so good!" Lacey called out as she reached for Carter's head and pulled him towards her chest.

Never breaking his stride or slowing down, Carter continued to feed her his cock hard and fast as he slobbered all over her nipples. Biting and sucking on them furiously and letting his tongue flick them sexily. Passion and pleasure burned through Lacey with every touch of his mouth on her and the image that here she was letting Carter, her fiance's best friend, suck on her big naked tits while he was fucking her unprotected, kept playing in her mind.

She couldn't believe she was actually doing this...with Carter! She had seen him so many times before, and yet here she was, impaled on his dick and letting him chew on her tits! All while Dale waited for her at home. It was just too hot!

"Oh my god, keep eating my tits, Carter! Oh yes! Ohhhh fuck! I love your mouth on me!" Lacey moaned loudly before squealing as Carter slammed his cock all the way into her. "Oh yes! YES! Oh god! Oh my fucking...ohhhhhh! You're so fucking thick! So fucking big! Oh god you feel so fucking good in me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, Carter!"

Breaking his liplock on her nipples, Carter licked around the hard nubs before pulling each with his teeth then biting into her soft but firm flesh. Mauling her tits with his mouth he growled hungrily before pulling back and looking hornily down at her.

"Fuck you've got some amazing tits!" He exclaimed hotly.

"Ummmmm, do you like them? Do you like seeing my tits as you fuck me? You've wanted to see them so many times before and now you are. Do you want to fuck me and make them bounce?" She asked and Carter growled hornily again.

"I've always wanted to see your tits, Lace. And now they're all mine!" He half-grunted between clenched teeth as Lacey's pussy clamped hard around his invading cock.

With those words Carter shifted so that he was balancing on one hand on the bed and the other roughly grabbed a handful of Lacey's luscious tits. Squeezing and mauling the soft but firm flesh he played with it as he continued to fuck her...and Lacey couldn't help but moan loudly.

"OHHHHHHH!" She moaned at the top of her lungs. Fuck but his hands felt good on her!

1...89101112...15