Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting her lip again, the sexy fiancée just stared into her fiance's best friend's eyes, so close now, as she continued to rock her hips, sliding his oh-so-impressive cock in and out of her hot, gripping pussy.

"I love your cock." Lacey breathed lustfully, gently rotating her hips and shuddering at the feeling ten-inches-deep within her "Ohhmmmm, I want you to fuck me forever Carter. Mmmm, you can do whatever you want to me...mmm, please tell me that you'll fuck me forever...ohhhmmm yes...mmmm"

The sly grin on her fiance's best friend's face at the anticipation of that made Lacey's pussy burn all the hotter, and she leaned closer to gently kiss his lips once as she continued to move her hips, forcing his naked cock, slower yet still repeatedly hard, in and out of her horny pussy.

"I am all yours...mmmm" She said, kissing him again "...to fuck..." another soft kiss, and a soft breathy moan as she sank all ten-inches of his cock deep inside her again "...and I want you..." she continued with another sensual kiss, her eyes burning on his as she added, pushing him all the way inside her, relishing in the feel of his hard shaft stretching her like no cock had ever done before, "...to cum inside me"

With those words Lacey mashed her lips to Carter's and quickly their tongues were dancing passionately, kissing furiously as the hot fiancée continued to push her pussy faster and more fervently up and down Carter's cock. The intensity of the kiss, the words she had said, and the feeling of being stuffed so full of hard dick caused the knockout brunette to moan loudly into her fiance's best friend's mouth as she clamped her eyes shut, losing herself in the unbelievable pleasure racing through her body and mind, when suddenly Carter wrapped his arms around her tightly, crushing her big tits flat against his naked chest.

Lacey had no time to think however as her fiance's friend quickly planted his feet on the bed and ruthlessly began fucking his insanely hard dick up into her hot pussy, literally slamming his huge, thick ten-inch cock balls deep into her over and over again with such force that the sexy brunette thought that he was trying to spear into her womb!

"MMMMMMMMPPHHH!" Lacey moaned loudly in an almost-scream into Carter's mouth, her tongue swirling with his as their lips smacked passionately, adding their own sound to the sudden rampant creaks of the bed, the slaps of Lacey's tight ass against Carter's legs as he repeatedly drove his cock up into her, and the muffled moans and groans of the hot fiancée as she hornily kissed her fiance's friend.

However as Carter quickened his pace and seemed to fuck her pussy with every bit of force that he had, as if right then he was about to cum, Lacey was soon unable to concentrate on kissing him as unbelievable waves of pleasure battered through her from her getting-well-fucked pussy, and so breaking the kiss, but still held so closely to him, the hot fiancée stared with lust-glazed far-off eyes and moaned so loud!

"OOOOOHHHFFUUUUCKKKKK!! OHHHMMMMMMM FUCK! OHHHHH! FUCK! OHHH FUCK! YES! OHHH FUCK, FUCK ME CARTER, OOHHHH FUCK ME CARTER! OH YES FUCK ME! OH CARTER FUCK ME! OOHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK! OHMMMM FUCK YES! OHHHHHH!!" Lacey moaned with all of her heart as Carter repeatedly and relentlessly jackhammered his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Her fiance's friend could do nothing but pant and grunt at the effort of the intense fucking that he was giving to his friend's girl, and held tightly to his chest all Lacey could do is grip the bed sheets beside Carter's head until her knuckles went white and moan so loudly that her well-fucked throat hurt as her vision began to fill with spots of colour as her body was literally wracked with the unbelievable pleasure from the severe pounding that her pussy was getting from beneath.

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK! YES! OHH YES! OOOHH FUUCKKK CAAARRRTTTEERR! OHH FUCK! FUUUCKKK! OHHHHHH!" The gorgeous brunette moaned before screaming in pleasure as her hot pussy was ravaged by her fiance's best friend.

Part of her desperately wanted to beg him to keep fucking her, to tell him to keep giving her his big dick, but as Carter fucked her even harder as his arms tightened around her, Lacey's mind wouldn't form the words and all that she could do was moan and scream in absolute pleasure as the biggest cock that she had ever felt repeatedly rammed home, deep - oh so fucking gloriously deep and hard - into her tight pussy.

The intense fucking only lasted a couple of minutes, and Lacey had been quickly getting close to cumming, so fucking close, when suddenly Carter rammed his dick so hard into her that the hot fiancée shifted even within his tight grip and her tits nearly ended up smothering his face, before he growled and let his feet fall to the bed and slid his hands back down to her slender waist, panting heavily.

"Oh my fucking..." Lacey gasped in a mix of amazed pleasure and heavy breathing, before she moaned softly in an almost whimpering groan, before she slid sexily down, fully impaling herself on Carter's pulsing cock again before she looked into his eyes as her own shone brightly...and lustfully.

"Mmmm, you can do that to me all night" The gorgeous brunette teased with a bright, naughty smile, as she too panted from the amazing fucking she had just received, before she sluttily kissed Carter's lips and pushed herself back upright, grabbing his hands on her waist again before she smiled sexily, tits heaving, and said, "Mmmm, now it's my turn to fuck you like I've never fucked anyone"

And with that the slender, sexy, big-titted brunette fiancée enthusiastically began to bounce up and down on Carter's impaling cock, fucking herself harder and faster than she had before until the bed began to shake from side to side gently as it shifted back and forth and began to groan under the intensity of which she fucked her fiance's friend's huge rod.

CREAK CREAK CREAK

The bed complained illicitly, rocking back and forth and shaking violently, however the sound was barely heard beneath Lacey's loud, lust-filled moans and groans of pleasure as she rode Dale's best friend's cock for all she was worth.

"Ohhhh fuuuckk, mmmmm, fuck! Ohh yes, ohhhmmmmm yeeess fuck! Umm fuck! Oh fuck!" Lacey moaned hotly before smiling to herself as she looked down to see Carter grinning as he not only watched her bounce on his dick, but also watched her impressive tits jump up and down. Fuck but it was hot seeing him while she rode his dick like a mad woman...he had lusted after her all night, and now here she was, fucking up and down his hard dick and having the best sex of her life!

"Mmmmm, fuck Carter...ummm...you've got your big naked dick buried in my pussy...ohhhhh...and you've been...uuhhhhmmmm...looking at my tits all night...mmmm fuck..." Lacey moaned lustfully as she raised her hands and arched her back, pushing her impressive breasts out sexily as she reached behind her and leant back on his legs, opening herself widely to his eyes

"Was it worth it?" Lacey basically asked rhetorically as she smiled that hot smile, fucking herself hard on his cock, panting lightly and groaning deeply.

"Fuck yes!" Carter exclaimed emphatically as his strong hands eagerly reached up to grab both of her big, naked tits, and squeezed and moulded them in his fingers, pinching her hard nipples and groping so hard that he left red finger marks on the soft-but-firm globes.

"Mmmmm, good" The stunning fiancée purred as she now rode his cock furiously. "Now squeeze my tits hard while I ride you like a slut" She added with a dirty grin, and as the bed suddenly threatened to fall apart from the hard, hot sex, Lacey did just that.

Carter's fingers sank into the supple, pliant flesh as his hands firmly kneaded the naked soft but oh-so-dick-hardeningly-firm big tits of his best friend's fiancée as she continued to work her hot, tight pussy relentlessly up and down his thick, ten-inch cock. Her pussy gripped his solid dick like a vice that clamped as forcefully around his long shaft as her lips had earlier each time Lacey slammed herself fully down his hard length - harder than how he was roughly squeezing her naked tits - almost as if to squeeze the cum from his balls just as her mouth had not long ago tried to suck it out.

Her soft, slender legs rested smoothly against his sides, toned and strong as she used both her legs and hands where they rested on his naked chest to help her bounce eagerly, and so forcefully, up and down his raging cock. Her beautiful face, with her large green eyes, her soft lips, and spilling brown hair, was a mask of pure pleasure and lust from how horny she was and how much she was enjoying riding his cock for all she was worth.

That in itself was enough to keep that smug grin on Carter's face, let alone the fact that Lacey was by far the most incredible fuck he had ever had, and definitely the most enthusiastic. However what deepened his smile was that Carter knew that right then, at home, her fiancé was unaware that his fiancée was completely naked, her big, juicy tits in his best friend's hands and her hot, tight, horny pussy stuffed full of his unprotected dick, begging to be fucked and filled with his friend's cum, as she rode herself passionately to orgasm, moaning and groaning deeply as she stared into his best friend's eyes.

Fuck but no fantasy that Carter had ever had of Lacey Wilson could have ever come anywhere near as close to the reality of actually having sex with her!

"Fuck, I love your big tits, Lace." He grunted, squeezing her jiggling rack firmly as he pushed his hands towards her, flattening her firm breasts hard into his hands. Lacey smiled hotly at that as she groaned deeply and leant a little more forward so that her big naked tits squashed firmly into his kneading fingers, and using the extra leverage, pounded her tight ass harder onto his impaling cock. "Ungh, fuck! Fuck...that's it Lace, ride my cock, ungh, fuck yourself like a slut."

His words made Dale's fiancée of two years moan even louder and she began slamming her hot ass up and down his thrusting ten-inch cock so hard and fast that the bed not only shook and squeaked and creaked violently, but the large headboard also began to forcefully bang and smash fiercely against the wall.

CREAK BANG CREAK BANG CREAK BANG

Carter smiled at that...he wished Dale could hear the lewd banging and wonder what it was, not knowing that it was because his fiancée was desperately, and frantically, fucking her tight pussy on his best friend's unprotected cock as his hands groped her big naked tits. Fuck! With one more big squeeze that brought a guttural groan from Lacey, Carter grabbed both of Dale's fiancée's naked tits from the side, hungrily staring at her nipples as he squashed her succulent breasts roughly together.

"Ummm fuck, oh fuck..ohhhh...mmm...fuck I love your...ohhh...hands on my tits...ohmmm Carter!" Lacey moaned loudly, breathing heavily as she leaned a little more forward so that her pendulous breasts hovered sexily close to Carter's face as she rode his cock hard.

Carter didn't need any more encouragement to lift his head and take each of her hard, sensitive nipples into his mouth, biting and sucking each as he squeezed her 34E tits roughly. His best friend's fiancée moaned passionately at his mouth's attention as his tongue flicked across her nipples, his teeth gently nipped her soft, sexily pliant flesh, and he sucked hard on her swelling, heavy breasts.

His mouth's attention seemed to ignite even more passion within the knockout brunette as she moaned so loudly that she almost screamed before she pushed herself up - her nipple popping from Carter's lips lewdly - and leant further back, her hands resting behind her on his legs as she stared hotly into his eyes and fucked her horny pussy up and down his cock furiously.

Carter took in the sight of this gorgeous woman, fully displaying herself before him as he thrust up to meet each slam of her tight ass down onto his legs, and placed his hands behind his head as he smugly laid back and watched the hot fiancée fuck herself furiously.

For a moment all that filled the room was the gentle banging of the headboard, the lewd squeaking of the wooden bed, the short grunts that Carter made, and the heartfelt passionate moans of Dale's sexy brown-haired fiancée.

"Fuck, your gorgeous" Carter groaned and Lacey's smile lit up as she pushed herself back up, bracing herself once more on his chest as she rode his cock.

"Ummm, I bet...ohhh...you say that to...ummm...all the girls you get on your...unnghh ohhh, fuck...ummm...big dick" She moaned breathily in response, the way her arms rested on his chest pushed her gloriously-bare tits closer together and her long brown hair fell down one side wildly. "Unmmm, fuck Carter...ohhh...I can't believe I'm one of your 'conquests' now...ohhhmmm...that's so hot!"

Carter's smile was almost a small laugh at that.

"Ungh, with you though, unh I...fuck...mean it" He replied as he moved his hands to stroke her smooth legs again. "You're...damn...fuck...ungh...you're the hottest fucking girl I've ever had sex with...umgh...fuck, and you're the fucking best too" He added honestly, and some part of that honesty must have come through as his friend's fiancee's smile was still extremely horny, but also pleased.

"Ohmm, mmm, you don't have to...mmmm...sweet talk me...uhh...Carter...you've, ohhhh, already got your DICK OHHH in meee...OHHHH YES! OHH YES! OHHMMM!" Lacey moaned loudly, her eyes crossing for a moment as she slammed down hard as he thrust firmly up into her, her heavy, naked tits shaking vigorously and lustfully at the force.

Once again, Carter almost laughed at that.

"Yeah, but...unnn...it's true...and fuck, unnn...I want to get in you again" He added the last with a smirk and Lacey slapped his chest playfully as she gave him a mock-outraged smile as she furiously began rotating her hips before lifting almost completely off his enormous cock and ramming herself hard back down.

"UNGH! Ummmm, fuck, fuck! OHhhhh..." The beautiful brunette fiancée moaned loudly in pleasure, her face contorting in a deep groaning bliss before she moaned passionately, and then panting heavily looked into his eyes and gave a sexy laugh at what he had said, "...ummm, you're so going to get your...mmm...dick in me again..." She said finally with a wide smirk and a very pleasure-filled expression "...believe me" She finished as she shook her hair behind her and picked up her pace.

"Ungh, fuck, good...fuck...'cause...ungh...I love having my dick in you...fuck..." Carter groaned tightly as he quickly grabbed hold of her slender hips, his grip tight on her slim waist. "Fuck, yeah...ride that tight pussy on my big cock Lace! Ungh fuck! Fuck yourself Lace, fuck yourself on my dick!"

And Dale's fiancée did just that, pumping her tight naked ass up and down his thick ten-inch shaft energetically.

"Ohhhhmmm, mmmm, yeeesss, ummm fuuuck...I bet...ohhhmmm...I bet you never thought that...oh...you'd have me on your...umm...dick tonight, did you Carter?" Lacey moaned as she panted heavily "And now...ohmmm...now you...ummm...now you have me naked...ohh...ohhh...yes...yes...ummm...fuck...and you can do anything to me...ohhh...fuckk..."

Carter grinned at that - at no point had he imagined that by the end of the night he would be screwing this knockout beauty!! Fuck she had the best pussy in the world! And those tits...fuck, Dale really was a lucky guy! But then, so was Carter, as right then it was him, not Dale - this gorgeous, busty brunette's fiancé - that had Lacey naked and riding his dick, and it was Carter's cock that Lacey knew was the best, him that she wanted to fuck right then...that just made the horny 26-year-old pull his friend's stunning fiancée hard down on his cock, helping her fuck herself with more force...something that made the eager brunette groan deeply. As did Carter's next words...

"Anything...like...ungh...cum inside you?" Carter asked tightly and Lacey groaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes! Ohhh fuck yes, I want you to cum inside me Carter! Ohhhhh FUCK!" The horny fiancee groaned deeply.

Dale's friend couldn't believe his hot, horny luck at that. Fuck. Not only did he get Lacey Wilson, his friend's knockout fiancée, to suck his dick, let him fuck her mouth and throat, then fuck her without protection, hear her moaning and groaning about how he was the best she ever had and his dick was better and bigger than any other...but also he got to cum inside her pussy, filling her with his thick, sticky, potent seed...all while her fiancé of two years sat at home waiting for her? Fuck!

"And...ungh...fuck you all night long?" He continued to tease her, slapping her ass hard again.

"YES! Ohhhmmm, I want you to fuck me all night baby! Oh Carter, yes! Ohhhmmm fuck...ohhhh fuck! I want ummm you to fuck me into the bed Carter! Ohhh...fuck me on the floor...ummm...fuck me over the table...OHHHH...fuck me against the door...ohhh, fuck me wherever you want!" Lacey almost shouted before moaning loudly, her eyes beginning to take on a wild look as she began humping her hot ass faster and faster, desperately getting close to cumming with their words and his dick. "I want you to fuck me all night tonight! OH! Fuck...yes...yes...ohmmm...and I want you to...ohhhhh...fuck me every day from now on! OHmmm, I just want you to fuck me, Carter! Ohmmm fuck me!"

Carter groaned harshly at the thought of screwing Lacey every day from now on and once again slapped her ass hard, spurring the increasingly wild fiancée on, and losing himself in the hot tightness of her pussy, and the glorious sight of her pressed together bouncing tits, as he repeatedly slammed so fucking deep inside her horny body.

Fuck but he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. The creaking of the bed grew louder and the headboard rhythmically thumped the wall behind him as Carter watched his best friend's fiancée bounce eagerly up and down his cock so hard and fast that her big tits jumped wildly around her chest, stopping only to gently rock her hips back and forth or circle her hips sexily before once again riding his cock with abandon.

Once again, Carter thought about how lucky Dale was to get this absolutely gorgeous woman to have sex with him every night. Fuck, if she was Carter's girl he would never stop nailing her night and day...and now that he had actually got his dick inside her, Carter was determined to do so again, as often as possible. Damn, but he was going to love fucking Dale's fiancée as much as he could! He would have to make sure that whenever his friend went out, or was in another room, that he had Lacey against the wall or on the floor with her gorgeous legs wrapped around him. Fuck!

Those thoughts spurred the horny friend of Lacey's fiancé on so much that his grip tightened on her waist and Carter began to forcefully pull Lacey down onto his long, hard cock in time with each thrust that he made up into her, hot, oh-so-tight pussy. Dale's sexy fiancée went wild, and staring with unbridled lust into his eyes, once again began moaning so loudly that she drowned out even the headboard's thudding. The thought of banging not only this hot woman, but his best friend's fiancée, urged Carter relentlessly on...and with a smug, satisfied, inner smile as he gritted his teeth from how good his dick felt inside Lacey, Carter wondered what Dale was doing right then.

That made the horny housemate have a hot idea. He wanted to fuck Lacey within an inch of her life. Having her ride him was hot as hell, having her beneath him was fucking intense. But he wanted to fuck her from behind.

And so pulling her towards him, Carter kissed the hot fiancée before rolling her onto her back and pulling out. The look of confusion on Lacey's face was there only a moment as he rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her up by her hips to the end of the bed. Standing up behind her, he then held his cock against her as she smiled wickedly...and then he plunged deep into her once more.