Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so close! So close!

"Oh Carter yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh fuck me!" The gorgeous brunette almost screamed over and over as her fingers dug into the bed sheets and she lifted her feet beside Carter's thighs, her toes curling as she felt her pussy tingling wildly. "Oh fuck yes! Oh Fuck me Carter, yes! Oh yes! Ugh Carter! Oh that's it baby, ohhh fuck, squeeze my tits...oh fuck...ohhh grab my tits and fuck me Carter! Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhhhh fuuuuckkkk!!"

"Cum for me Lace, cum for me slut" Carter growled as he pinched her nipples and pounded her pussy, "Cum on your fiance's best friend's cock as he waits for you at home! You just spoke to him while I was fucking you! You dirty slut. Now cum for me as he waits for you!"

That almost sent the sexy 26-year-old brunette over the edge right then and she moaned and squealed in rapturous pleasure as she cried out and panted heavily. Fuck, she was so close...and oh fuck but she was going to cum so hard!!

"Ohhhhh fuuuuckkk Caaaarrrrttteeerrr ohhhhh, don't stop...oh fuck don't stop...ohhh I'm so close...ohhh fuck me! Oh Carter fuck me! OHHHH CARTER...OHHH CARTER I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!" Lacey screamed as loudly as she could as her whole body began to tingle.

Carter grunted something before he quickly released his death grip on her tits and once again roughly grabbed a handful of her hair before he began to ruthlessly pound her pussy so harshly that Lacey thought he would pull some of her hair out by yanking her head so hard.

Once again the beautiful, slender brunette fiancée began to slam her hot ass back in time with each deep thrust her fiance's friend made into her, fucking herself as she was thoroughly and totally fucked to the biggest orgasm of her life. Back and forth she rocked as Carter's ass worked his cock into her at a blur.

Her head was pulled back by his fistful of hair and he slapped her ass once more before he grabbed hold of her bare shoulder, using both hands to pull her forcefully onto his deeply penetrating dick. Lacey's finger's tingled as they curled into fists and her screams...literally screams of pure pleasure...drowned out the loud almost constant creaking of the wooden bed as she was so completely screwed on top of it. Wave after wave of utter, unadulterated pure pleasure filled every fibre of her being. Her heavy, round, succulent breasts - red with Carter's hand marks and clearly showing where his fingers had harshly squeezed and squashed her soft, pliant globes - swung and hit each other furiously beneath her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH CARTER! OH CARTER! I'M GOING TO CUM...FUCK...OHHHH FUCK...I'M GOING TO...OH FUCK CARTER...OH FUCK...OH CARTER YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM...OH YES...OH FUCK YES BABY...OHHHH FUUCKK!! OH FUCK ME CARTER!! MMMMM FUCK ME!!" Lacey screamed her lungs out as her vision began to sparkle with lights, and the hot fiancée knew with delirious anticipation and delight that she was about to cum so hard that she might black out.

Carter rammed into her relentlessly and with such power that her big tits swung violently beneath her. The pleasure that coursed through her body was so intense that Lacey could barely breathe or hold herself up. If it wasn't for Carter's hands on her and his enormous dick buried inside her she would have been a puddle on the bed! And it was getting hotter and more intense as he fucked her brains out. Over and over and over. Until suddenly she began to scream wordlessly.

"OH! OH! OHHH! YES! YESS! YYEESSS! OH FUCK! FUCK ME CARTER! FUCK ME BABY! OHHH THAT'S IT! OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUM! KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHHHHH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUUUMM! OHHHHHHH FUUUCKKK YEESSS OHHUUHHHHHHHHH!" Lacey shouted loudly before her words became a wordless scream of pure ecstasy as her body shook furiously as wave after wave of her intense orgasm wracked through her body.

As Lacey's orgasm exploded violently through her body, her already tight pussy clamped like a vice around Carter's big, thick cock sending Carter to the edge.

"OH FUCK! Uhhh! I'm gonna cum inside you Lace! Fuck! Uhhh, this one's for Dale!" Carter growled harshly as he once more reached to grab a fistful of Lacey's long brown hair and yanked her head back roughly as he reached beneath her to once again grab hold of one of her big tits, mercilessly squeezing the soft, firm flesh as his thrusts became erratic.

"Fuck, here it cums!" He shouted and then buried his dick balls deep inside Lacey's hot pussy, yanking her head back until Lacey's wordless scream became a gurgling groan, clamping his strong hand hard into her big tits and felt his balls tighten.

Less than a second later the thick head of Carter's ten inch dick expanded and suddenly exploded deep within Lacey's unprotected pussy. Load after huge load of thick, potent cum blasted deep into her pussy, sending another wave of orgasm ripping through her body as Carter emptied his balls deep into her womb.

Carter grunted as his dick pumped the biggest load of cum he had ever shot deep into his best friend's fiancée. Grunting as blast after blast of the potent seed coated her pussy, Carter felt his knee's weaken as his body tensed violently.

"Fuck, take my cum, Lace!" He grunted as he continued to hold her hair and tits while his cock pumped all of his thick cum into his friend's fiancee's unprotected pussy. Fuck it felt good to be cumming inside her.

Lacey groaned wordlessly as her fiance's best friend filled her up with his cum until after minutes of his cock shooting out the potent white seed deep into her body, Carter finally grunted, and with one last huge spurt of cum, he collapsed onto her body.

Lacey felt her orgasm tear through her hot body sending wave after wave of intense blazing pleasure that shook her entire world. She couldn't see or hear hardly anything, though she knew those screams of ecstasy were hers. Her body shook and her pussy clamped hard onto Carter's enormous dick.

Suddenly he grunted something before his entire cock stuffed her full as he buried his ten inch dick deep into her pussy, balls deep. Suddenly he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back again as he roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, then Lacey felt the head of his thick cock expand.

Oh fuck, she had been waiting to feel this all night! Suddenly his dick exploded and huge load after huge load of his hot, thick cum blasted deep into her needy, unprotected pussy, deep into her womb where his thick cock was shoved balls deep.

The feel of her fiance's best friend's cum pumping deep into her unprotected pussy sent another huge orgasm ripping through Lacey's body, and as she felt him shoot what seemed like an endless torrent of hot seed into her body, Lacey thought she might pass out from the pleasure of her orgasm.

Groaning as loud as she could in a wordless moan, Lacey revelled in the feel of the enormous amount of cum Carter was dumping into her. It was easily more than the amount she had swallowed and had covered her earlier, and it was all pumping deep into her unprotected womb, filling her pussy with what had to be potent cum.

Shaking in orgasm as Carter's cock continued to pump out more and more of his potent white cum, Lacey thought that he was trying to fill her up. Fuck, did he ever stop cumming? The answer was yes, however it took another couple of minutes before finally Carter's huge, thick dick finally shot one last huge load of cum into her already full womb, before he finally grunted and collapsed on top of her.

Lacey crumpled in a weak heap beneath him, his big dick slowly growing soft as it was buried inside her. She lay there for a moment, relishing in the feeling of being completely fucked out and absolutely satisfied, not to mention entirely full of cum.

After a minute or two of catching their breath after their illicit fucking, Carter finally pulled his now soft dick from Lacey's well fucked, and completely satisfied, pussy. Lacey sighed as she felt the loss of the still big cock leave her body before Carter pushed himself to stand up, still completely naked.

Rolling over onto her back, Lacey smiled at her fiance's best friend, her face red and her hair messed up.

"Damn, you fucked me good." She said happily and Carter smiled smugly.

"You were fucking amazing." Carter breathed heavily, swaying on his feet. "I've never cum that hard in my life."

"Mmmm, you came harder than when I sucked your dick." Lacey said playfully. "I guess you've been looking forward to cumming inside me for a long time. That and fucking my brains out."

Carter grinned down at her and wiped his hair back from his face.

"I told you I've wanted you for a long time." He replied tiredly.

"Question is, can you do that to me every time?" Lacey asked impishly.

"Give me half an hour and I'll show you." Carter answered and Lacey made an interested sound as she lay there catching her breath.

"I'd love to, but I've got to get back to Dale." She replied with a small smile as her hands rested on her heaving breasts.

"Do you think he'll notice all that cum inside you?" Carter asked curiously and Lacey laughed softly.

"I hope not. But then I'll have to hide that from him a lot from now on." She replied playfully and Carter grinned.

For a long moment Lacey lay on the bed catching her breath. Fuck but she couldn't move! She felt totally fucked out! She could have fallen asleep right there and then. If she hadn't had a fiancé to get home to, that was.

And so slowly but surely she regained enough strength to move her arms to the bed, and then to push herself up.

"You alright there? You look a little woozy." Carter joked and Lacey laughed softly.

"You fucked the life out of me. I can barely move." She replied amusedly as she sluggishly reached for her bag and looked at her phone.

She couldn't believe she had actually talked to her fiancé while she was having sex with his best friend! That thought sent a bolt of electricity straight to Lacey's pussy and she shivered erotically.

She loved Dale. How she could say that and mean it with all of her heart after letting his friend fuck her within an inch of her life she didn't know. But she meant it.

Tossing the phone into the bag, Lacey scooted over to the edge of the bed.

"Do you mind passing me my underwear?" She asked Carter.

"I'm keeping these." He shook his head as he reached down for her panties and bra. "Call them a souvenir of our first time together."

"I think Dale will notice if I come home without my bra and panties." Lacey said amusedly but Carter was adamant they were his as he scrunched them up and tossed them across the room.

Lacey watched them fly with only a little regret. It would be hot to go back to Dale so obviously having had sex with someone else. Would he notice and wonder? Or would he miss the fact that Lacey was so blatantly flaunting in front of him?

"Can I at least have my dress? Or am I going home to Dale naked?" She asked.

Carter seemed to give that last a thought for a moment before he reached down and picked up her dress, handing it to her.

"I wish I could keep you all night." He said regretfully but with a smile as he watched her wavingly lift up one leg and put it through her dress.

"Maybe when I have a 'girls night' out?" She replied with a naughty twist to her smile and Carter brightened up.

"I'll fuck you all round this place then." He promised and Lacey felt a thrill pass through her.

"I can't wait." She said as she eased her other leg into the dress and unsteadily stood up.

For a moment she didn't think her legs were going to hold her, but they did, and Lacey pulled the dress up until she slipped her arms through the straps. It felt cool against her warm, abused tits without a bra.

"Will you zip me up?" She asked, remembering what seemed like an eternity ago when she had asked him to unzip her so he could fuck her.

Lacey was glad to see that Carter moved as unsteadily as she did, on wonky legs, like he was drunk. Moving over to her Lacey turned around and looked over her shoulder as he reached for the zip and zipped her back up.

Settling the dress just so Lacey turned around and was surprised when Carter embraced her for a deep, passionate kiss.

For what seemed like an eternity the two made out. Lacey wrapping her arms lovingly around his neck as he bent her backwards a little towards the bed.

Finally Lacey broke the kiss and pushed him back, breathing hard and feeling her pussy hum once more.

"I need to get back to Dale." She said as she straightened her dress from where he had crinkled it slightly holding her as he did.

"Don't forget about me." Carter teased as he kissed her softly once more.

"I don't think that's possible." She replied with a playful hint to her tone. Not after the mindblowing sex they had just had, anyway! "Besides, I'm still full of you, remember."

The thought that she was about to go home and see Dale while full of his best friend's potent, white cum was just intoxicatingly hot. Fuck! She almost wanted to grab Carter again and let him fuck her...Dale could wait longer!

But he would definitely be suspicious then. She had said she was on her way home a little while ago and still wasn't there! It would be even worse if she let Carter fuck her for another hour or so!

And so Lacey got Carter to call her a cab and the two spent the time making out against the wall as they waited for it.

When it arrived however Carter pulled his clothes on and made his way to the door with her.

"I'm not going to let you go home on your own." He said when she looked at him questioningly.

Smiling playfully she kissed him softly once more.

"You just want to see Dale after having fucked me." She teased and Carter grinned. She had hit the nail right on the head.

And so the two made their way out to the car and were soon on their way back to Lacey and Dale's house.

It didn't take long to arrive - Carter did live closer than the club after all - but Lacey was still aware that she was late as she walked up to the front door.

"Hi babe, we're home." Lacey announced as she walked in the door.

"Hey baby." Dale welcomed her as he got up from the sofa and came around to her, holding his arms out for a hug.

Lacey embraced him warmly, wondering if he would notice her lack of bra, but he didn't as he hugged her and she felt loved. Odd that she should feel that rather than guilt at what she had just done. But she did.

"Hey Carter." Dale added as he noticed his friend standing behind her. "Come in. Come in."

The three of them made their way in to the lounge and Dale pulled Lacey down onto his lap as Carter sat down in the chair. Holding his arms around her Dale had clearly missed his fiancée as he looked to his friend.

"God, you two were out a long time. I thought you'd ran off with her for a moment." Dale joked as he squeezed Lacey in his arms.

"Yeah, we were really busy. Almost forgot what time it was." Lacey replied as she wrapped her arm around Dale's neck and leaned against him.

"Yeah, this one's a handful. She can 'keep going' all night if you let her." Carter jumped in and Dale grinned at him.

"Says the one who didn't want to stop so I could get home." Lacey playfully teased her fiance's best friend. He knew her real meaning as he grinned at her.

"Yep. Lacey's a feiry one. Once she gets going there's no stopping her. Even for me." Dale chimed in. "It was a good night though?"

"Ask Lacey." Carter replied with an insinuating smile.

"I had the best night, babe." She replied with a look at Dale and then looked over to Carter. "It was long and hard but the climax was worth it. Carter sure knows how to treat a girl."

Carter's smile twitched at hearing her real meaning. She was just being honest. Everything she had said was true.

"Did they believe that you were his girlfriend?" Dale asked happily.

"I was pretty convincing." Lacey replied.

"I'd say. By the end of the night even I was convinced." Carter said with a wink. Lacey blushed slightly as she grinned. "She kept riding me hard throughout the night though. But I gave her some back."

"You were the hard one!" She retorted playfully, then glanced at Dale. "He gave it to me good at the end of the night, but I showed him I could keep up."

"I'm glad to hear it was eventful." Dale laughed. "The other couple believed you then?"

"Lacey did well, I don't think they doubted for a second she was my girlfriend." Carter replied honestly.

"You've dug yourself a hole now though. What if they want another couple's night out?" Dale asked curiously.

"I may have to borrow Lacey again if I can't get out of it." Carter responded, then Lacey jumped in.

"I wouldn't mind though, they were a nice couple. Plus if Carter gives me what he gave me tonight it will be worth it." Lacey added, "I've got a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more of him from now on."

"Careful. You're my fiancée after all." Dale said with playful possessiveness as he hugged her close.

Lacey kissed his head softly and lovingly.

"Don't worry, I never forgot that for a second tonight. Did I, Carter?" She said warmly and insinuatingly.

"Oh no, she was talking about you throughout it all. That was half the fun remembering that you were her fiancé." Carter agreed with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Dale seemed to only hear the platonic side of their comments, which of course he would without knowing that they had fucked each other's brains out all night! Both Lacey and Carter knew better though and it was too much fun not to talk over Dale's head about it.

"I don't mind playing his girlfriend from now on. But I promise to remember that you're my fiancé when I do." She teased as she kissed his head with the lips she had sucked Carter's cock with.

"Well it sounds like you two had a fun night." Dale replied and Lacey smiled lovingly at him.

"We did. Dinner was fun, but it was the cinema where things really got interesting." Lacey began and Carter took over.

"Yeah, there was quite a sight at the movies. I wanted to see more but I had to wait till the end of the night. Lacey got her hand on the situation though. She's got a good grip of things." He insinuated and Lacey felt her pussy tingle at the thought of him looking down her dress and putting her hand on his cock. That seemed so innocent compared to what had happened later.

"The club was fun too. Lots of dancing and drinks. I think tequila shots may be my favourite now." Lacey chimed in with a 'do you remember' kind of friendly laugh.

Carter chuckled as if he was in on the joke. And he was. Just not what Dale thought.

"The end of the night was the best though. Blew my mind. I definitely want to do that again soon." She added with an insinuating smile over the top of Dale's head.

"Oh we will. And sooner than you think." Carter teased, and Lacey smiled playfully.

"I wish I had been there." Dale said as he looked happily between the two of them.

"It would have been a sight if you had been. But I don't think Lacey would have stopped when she got going. She didn't even stop when you called her." Carter replied and Lacey gave him a shocked look.

"Me? It was you who wouldn't...stop...when I asked you to! You just kept going and made it hard for me to talk." Lacey replied and Dale grinned at her.

"You should know by now he's a bad influence when you're alone with him!" Her fiancé said knowingly.

Carter just grinned at her as Lacey looked between them.

"I didn't see you stopping me." He said as he looked at her amusedly.

"I...was having too much fun." She replied defensively and blushed a little as she looked at Dale.

"Well I hope you have fun being as full as you are now." Carter teased and Lacey almost gaped at him. She knew he was talking about her pussy full of his cum, but Dale didn't!