Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slurping all the way down, Lacey pulled almost all the way off before slamming her face back down his cock. Again and again the hot fiancée fucked her mouth, slurping wildly and sucking as hard as she could. Her cheeks hollowed out as best as they could while filled with such an impressive rod.

Her large, succulent tits bounced lustfully within their tight confines, jiggling her cleavage and threatening to come out of the top of her dress as she forcefully fucked her head back and forth. Lacey's one hand gripped to Carter's hip like a vice, holding her steady as she continued to bob up and down his dick like a mad woman.

"God, you're so fucking good at this!" Carter growled "Shit! Fuck, your mouth is on fire!"

Lacey moaned and continued to suck as hard and as fast as she could. Her hair swung and shook everywhere she was sucking so wildly.

"Mmmm, god your cock tastes so good!" Lacey purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick for a second to pant in some air and then attacked his dick again.

"Is my dick better than Dale's?" Carter asked arrogantly and Lacey laughed softly around her mouthful of cock. Guys were so competitive. But fuck was that hot right now!

"Mmmm, your cock is so much better than Dale's!" Lacey half-moaned and half-preened as she gasped for breath, "I love your dick so much more. And I can't wait for you to fuck me with it!"

Slam! Lacey's mouth took all five inches once again before almost lifting off Carter's dick, and then slam again!

"Do you like me sucking your dick like I never have Dale's?" Lacey asked breathily as she pulled her mouth from his dick and worked her jaw, her fist squeezing and flying up all ten inches of his cock as she pounded it with her hand.

"Fuck yeah! Ah shit! He's missing out on your hot mouth, poor guy. I'll have to tell him how much better you are at sucking a cock when you're a slut." Carter replied tightly, his face a mix of ecstasy and desperate need.

"Don't you dare. I'm only a slut with you." Lacey said playfully, a luscious smile painting her beautiful face as she held her lips right next to where she was jacking his dick.

"And any other guys I make you fuck." Carter teased and Lacey felt a bolt of electricity rush through her as she sucked on the fat head.

"Mmmmph!" She moaned before popping her lips from the sensitive tip, "You want me to fuck other guys?" She asked in genuine surprise.

"I want you to cheat on Dale with as many guys as possible. I want to be the one you fuck most, but it would just be hot for you to fuck as many guys as possible behind his back. Especially his friends. Or maybe Eric that he hates at work." Carter growled back tightly and Lacey felt another bolt of electricity shoot right down into her pussy.

She had never thought of fucking anyone other than Dale before. Even Carter had been a surprise - but that was because of everything that had happened throughout the night. The idea of letting other guys fuck her, especially friends or enemies of her fiancé, was somehow so wrong and yet so erotic in that moment that Lacey couldn't help but devour Carter's dick once more. Hungrily sucking up and down on it like she was starving.

"I think someone likes that idea!" Carter groaned between clenched teeth as his cock slammed in and out of Lacey's mouth.

"Mmmmmph!" Lacey moaned around her mouthful of cock as she sucked as hard as she could. Her tongue was like a flickering blur inside her mouth.

"Just imagine. A guy that Dale hates fucking your pussy before your wedding. Grabbing your tits and making you scream in the bed you share with Dale." Carter growled tightly and Lacey almost bit his dick in two.

Her teeth clenched down on his cock, scraping along the thick shaft as she bobbed her head up and down wildly and she moaned loudly. So loud that the neighbours had to hear her. Her hand on his hip gripped tighter and Lacey redoubled her efforts to fuck her mouth on his cock. Slamming her head up and down his dick like a starving mad woman.

Fuck she had never been so turned on in her life!

"You're so fucking bad!" Lacey panted as she pulled her mouth from his dick and flicked her hair over her shoulders, revealing her large, 34E tits rising and falling.

"I plan on fucking you at the wedding reception. And maybe before you walk down the aisle too. You can have a nice load of cum inside you as you say 'I do'." Carter teased and Lacey moaned loudly.

"Oohhhhhmmmmpphhh!" She moaned before she slammed her mouth down on Carter's dick once more.

Her fiance's best friend threw back his head and groaned loudly as Lacey sucked wildly on his cock. Her head banging up and down in time with her fist that flew so hard and fast that it was literally trying to jack his cum from his cock into her mouth.

Over and over the beautiful brunette's head bobbed back and forth, sucking and slurping along the five inches she had inside her mouth wantonly.

"Oh god, you feel so fucking good!" Carter groaned as he looked back down at her, their eyes locking over his straining rod in her mouth.

"Mmmmph! Fill my mouth, Carter. Show me how you want to treat your best friend's fiancé!" Lacey moaned in reply between sucking his dick furiously.

And Carter growled, pulling her down onto his dick.

"Shit! You're so fucking good at sucking dick!" He groaned a moment later as Lacey's tongue whipped around his cock expertly and she slammed five inches back into her mouth.

"Mmmmph...Dale thinks so...mmmmph...but I really want to suck your cock the best!" Lacey replied hotly.

Pounding her mouth up and down his cock Lacey fucked her face as hard and as fast as she could. Revelling in the feel of such a big dick in her mouth. Fuck! He was going to split her in two when he tried shoving this monster inside her!

But oh fuck she couldn't wait for it!

Looking up and not seeing Dale's face, but the face of his best friend Carter, as she sucked dick was just so fucking hot! She couldn't believe how drunkenly wanton she felt right then. She would literally do anything for his dick to be in her mouth! She just wanted to taste his cum so badly. To please him. To see him writhe and grind in ab-straining pleasure like no other girl could give him.

But knowing that here she was, a fiancée of two years, on her knees in front of her fiance's own best friend, in his apartment, sucking his dick and loving it just before he filled her pussy with his enormous cock and fucked the life out of her while her fiancé waited lovingly and loyally at home, was just too fucking hot!

"Fuck! FUCK! Agh, shit, Lace! Oh fuck! I always knew you'd be the best fucking cocksucker! Shit!" Carter groaned through clenched teeth and Lacey blew him harder.

"You like your best friend's fiancee's mouth, do you Carter? Do you like fucking my mouth on your big dick while my fiancé is at home waiting for me sweetly?" Lacey asked sexily as she momentarily slipped her lips from his cock before hungrily devouring it again.

"FUCK!" Carter shouted out hornily, "You're so fucking good at this! You know exactly what to say to blow my fucking mind, Lace!"

Lacey smiled around her mouthful of cock at that. She knew exactly what to say to turn herself on even more too. The idea that Dale was sweetly and lovingly waiting for her while she was being a slut for his best friend was just too fucking intense!

"Mmmmph! Ummmm yeah, would you make me suck your cock if he turned up now? Like your little slut? Make him watch as you fuck his fiancee's mouth with a dick bigger than his?" Lacey teased erotically as she swirled her mouth around his dick. "Mmmmph! You should have showed me your dick earlier tonight, I would have been your slut all night. You could have done anything to me. Mmmmmph, but I'm so glad that I've got you now. I wouldn't want to miss out on this glorious monster!"

Carter groaned loudly at that. So loudly that Lacey was sure she heard the neighbours bang on the wall next door and tell him to be quiet. That spurred the horny brunette on even more.

"Mmmmmph! It was so hot having you feel my leg. Look down my dress. And dance with me tonight. Especially hot when you pulled me onto your lap to sit on this beast." Lacey moaned as she pulled her mouth off his cock momentarily, jacking hard with her fist as she gasped for air. "I so wanted you to see my tits. To feel them. But I was trying to be a good little fiancée. Now you get to see and feel them all you want as you ride me, baby. Fuck me harder and deeper than Dale ever has with your big cock. You could've had me sooner if you'd shown me."

"Fuck! I wanted to grab your tits so badly, Lace! To bounce you on my dick! Shit!" Carter half-groaned and half growled as Lacey hungrily devoured his cock once more.

"Agh shit! Maybe...fuck!...Maybe I should take a picture of you and send it to Dale. Let him know how well his fiancée is playing my girlfriend tonight." He added as Lacey swallowed his cock over and over.

"Don't you dare!" Lacey warned him playfully, "Unless you'd rather me not be sucking your cock right now? You do want to cum in my mouth, don't you?"

The look of lust burning in Carter's eyes blazed hotter at that, and his hand gripped tighter in her hair, pulling her back down onto his dick.

"Fuck! I'm going to fill your mouth up until you can't swallow quick enough!" He half-growled and half-teased, and Lacey purred hornily as she let him fill her mouth with his dick.

Her lips wrapped around the thick shaft instantly and her tongue began to slash and flick wildly as she sucked hard and fast. Twirling her mouth around as she pumped his dick between her lips, slamming it back against her throat as she sucked harder and harder, Lacey gave Carter the best blowjob she had ever given. It was like she was desperate to suck his cum from his balls as she recklessly pounded her mouth full of his hard dick.

The whole room was filled with the illicit sound of the hot blowjob. Meanwhile Lacey's brown hair swung back and forth as she fucked her face up and down on her fiance's best friend's impressive shaft.

"Mmmmm your cock is so big! I love it!" Lacey purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick to catch some air.

Carter grinned down at her woozily as his chest heaved from how hard he was breathing. Fuck but it felt good!

"Do you like seeing your dick in my mouth?" Lacey teased.

"Fuck but you look fucking gorgeous!" Carter replied honestly, "I always wondered what you would look like on your knees with my cock in your mouth. I always fantasised about getting you to suck me off before I banged the life out of you. Nnnnngh! Fuck! You look hotter than I ever imagined!"

"You have always wanted to fuck me, even though I have a fiancée? Who is your best friend?" Lacey asked playfully. Her fist flying tightly up and down his cock.

"Fuck, Lace...you're the hottest woman I know! I would've done anything to get you in bed. Fuck Dale getting in the way of me nailing you!" Carter replied honestly and Lacey purred erotically.

"I know you've always wanted me. And now you've got me on my knees for you." She impishly said as she ran her free hand down her shoulder and onto her heaving tits. "And every inch of me is yours. To look at. To touch. While I swallow your cock and my fiancé has no idea."

Squeezing her large, firm breast Lacey lowered her mouth onto Carter's dick once more, moaning as she sucked hard and smiled around his dick.

For what seemed like an eternity the hot fiancée sucked her fiance's best friend's dick, slobbering and slurping her way up and down his long, fat pole hard and fast. Her head bobbed wildly up and down and the room filled with the illicit sounds of her cheating sucking. Then she finally pulled her mouth off once more and began licking along the firm shaft.

"Fuck! Every time I kiss Dale from now on I'm going to feel your dick in my mouth." Lacey breathed hotly, "Whenever I look at him I'm going to remember being on my knees in front of you."

Smiling proudly down at her as his chest heaved up and down, Carter stroked her hair.

"Whose cock would you rather be sucking right now?" He asked teasingly, and Lacey smiled naughtily.

"Yours. I'd rather have your big dick than Dale's any day." She answered playfully before once more wrapping her lips around his impressive pole and sucking hard. It didn't take long before she was bouncing her head up and down his dick again.

Bobbing her head up and down rapidly, so that her hair bounced in time with her jiggling tits, Lacey sucked hard and fast. The fat head of Carter's cock repeatedly slammed against her tight throat as her lips met her fist pumping up and down and her tongue swirled.

"Mmmmm, are you going to cum for me, baby?" Lacey purred breathily as she once more pulled her well-fucked lips from his dick.

"Fuck! If you keep sucking me like this I'm going to empty myself down your throat!" Carter exclaimed heavily, his chest heaving as he tried to hold on from the best cock-sucking he had ever had. "Is that what you want, Lace? You want to taste your fiance's best friend's cum?"

A shiver ran through Lacey at that. The thought that here she was sucking on her fiance's best friend's dick. Fuck! While her fiancé was waiting for her at home! And yet here she was with a mouth full of hard dick - more dick than her fiancé could ever give her! - and she was desperately hungry to taste all of his hot cum. His big balls seemed to swell at her as she looked at him.

"Fuck I want you to cum in my mouth, Carter! I want you to use me like your slut!" Lacey replied wantonly before diving back onto his big dick.

Sucking like a wild whore the brunette fiancée gave all that she could as she wildly fucked her mouth and jacked her fiance's best friend's cock against her throat with every downward thrust. All the while Carter groaned and moaned as Lacey panted through her nose and slurped hungrily.

She was desperate for him to cum. Hungry to taste him and swallow every drop. Thirsty to look up at him, seeing his face was not her fiance's, while she drank his cum and thought about how her fiancé was at home loyally and sweetly while she had a mouth full of dick. FUCK! She redoubled her efforts and sucked harder. But her mad blowjob was only just getting started. Lacey was about to blow Carter's mind...and get exactly what she desired.

  • - -

Carter Allen looked down at the most hot and wondrous sight he had ever seen. His best friend's fiancée on her knees before him in a tight-fitting, low-cut dress that showed off her succulent cleavage to perfection, sucking his big cock like a mad woman possessed.

Fuck! But it felt incredible! Her mouth was slick and smooth and hot and wet all at the same time. Fuck! But he could just imagine how her pussy felt right now! It was also tight. Very tight. Because of how big his dick was and how small and delicate Lacey was. Her mouth was stretched lewdly in an 'O' as she strained to take all of his five inches of dick into her mouth, banging against the back of her throat with every thrust deep into her lascivious orifice.

Holy fuck but she was gorgeous! Seeing her beautiful face wrapped around his impressive rod was almost enough to make Carter cum. And cum hard. He was so close already after she had just sucked his cock this long, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

But then Lacey did something that he didn't expect...and fuck did his balls almost burst!

"Am I your slut fiancée?" Lacey asked hornily as she slurped on his dick fervently.

"You're Dale's slut fiancée." He replied in a half-growl as she slammed his dick back into her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth rapidly, "To me you're just my best friend's slut fiancée. My slut!"

"Mmmmm, ohmmmm!" Lacey moaned as she pulled her mouth from his cock once more. "I like being your slut, Carter."

"I wouldn't have anyone but you, Lace!" He exclaimed, his chest tightening as Lacey sucked hard on the fat head of his cock. Fuck but his dick was like the most delicious dessert to her! She just couldn't stop almost making him cum!

"I'm a slut fiancée for sucking your dick like I don't Dale's." Lacey purred breathily as she once more slid her lips from his dick, "But if I'm going to be a slut for your cock I'd better do more than that. I'd better do something I've never done for my fiancé."

"Oh?" Carter asked with a raised eyebrow, eyeing her amusedly at how turned on she was just from sucking his dick. Well, and thinking about her fiancé as well. That certainly had her going good.

"Mhm." Lacey mewed, "Get ready to give me your cum, baby."

Carter was curious what Lacey was going to do beyond suck his dick like she was...but then he got his answer. And his balls almost exploded.

Sucking hard Dale's fiancée slammed her mouth up and down his cock a few times, licking as she went and lubricating his cock in her saliva even more than before - until it almost dripped from his cock. And then as she slammed her mouth down one last time, the tip of his cock ramming against the back of her throat, Lacey stopped and slowly...oh so everly slowly...pushed his dick against the back of her throat. Harder and more forcefully. Until suddenly the tip of Carter's cock 'popped' into her tight throat with a gargled gag from Lacey.

Carter almost lost his mind! The feel of her tight, wet throat wrapping around his dick was so intense...it was the tightest thing he had ever felt around his cock! And he had fucked a few women!

But oh fuck none of them had managed to deep throat him before. But here was Lacey, his best friend's fiancée, with an inch of his dick stuck down her throat and another five filling her mouth.

At first Lacey just held herself there, gagging and coughing around his cock before she slowly eased it out of her throat and then pulled her lips from his dick with an audible gasp.

Panting, she spoke.

"I've never done that before!" She gasped hoarsely, a big grin painting her beautiful face even more gorgeous.

"No one's ever been able to do that before either!" Carter replied with a sense of awe and intense lust. Lacey's smile just deepened to be even more proud of herself. "You've never done that even for Dale?"

Lacey shook her head slightly as she bit her lip, her eyes shining playfully.

"Never." She answered honestly, her face practically glowing that she wanted his dick now more than ever. "He's not big enough for me to deep throat much, but I have never done that to him at all. He's never felt my throat. Like you have."

Carter felt his dick flex at the thought of getting something from Lacey that Dale had never had. Fuck that was hot! She was Dale's fiancée after all! She was going to marry him!

But oh fuck was it hot.

"I'm honoured that you gave me your throat virginity." He said smugly and Lacey's grin broadened.

"You not only get to feel my throat though...you get to fuck it. Because I'm your slut fiancée." She said as she waved her engagement ring at him before deliberately grabbing hold of his cock and slipping her lips over the fat head.

"Fuck!" Was all Carter managed to groan out before once more Lacey was pumping her head up and down his dick and then, ever so carefully, took that fat inch back into her throat.

At first she just held herself still, gagging and coughing, and then, ever so slowly and deliberately she pulled off the thick head and eased his cock almost out of her mouth and then swiftly let her lips descend the raging pole until the thick tip pushed into her throat again.

Once, twice, three times, four times, Lacey repeated the same steady but sure manoeuvre until she could take the tip of his cock into her throat easily, even if carefully, and then she slowly began to pick up speed once more. Finally, she was fucking her face on his dick as fast and as hard as she had been before, but this time taking an inch of his cock deep into her throat.

1...678910...15