Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of her knees hitting the floor in front of her fiance's best friend was hot as hell and Lacey felt a shiver rush through her, straight to her burning hot pussy. Fuck but she was as horny as hell. And the fact that she was maddeningly curious about how big Carter was, and had been all night, only spurred her on more. She was about to find out now. And fuck she couldn't wait!

Holding on to the top of his pants, Lacey unsnapped the top button before reaching for the zipper. Slowly pulling the zip down the hot fiancée pulled his pants apart and yanked them down roughly. Uncaring how they looked, she was too horny for that. Her eyes practically shone in the low light.

"Have you got something hiding for me?" She asked breathily as she gazed up at him from where she knelt before him.

"It's all yours tonight, Lace." Carter said with deep horniness radiating from his voice.

"Don't tell Dale, ok?" She mischievously replied as she smiled naughtily.

"It's our secret." Carter responded and Lacey's smile deepened as she took hold of the sides of his boxers.

Yanking them down in one swift move, Lacey let out a surprised yelp as the biggest cock she had ever seen sprang out from beneath the fabric and almost smacked her in the face. If she had been less than an inch closer it would have thumped her across the nose and cheek!

Focusing as she let the boxers fall to the floor Lacey's mouth fell open as she gloried at the enormous cock that stood before her. She didn't know how big he was but he was certainly much bigger than Dale was! Much bigger! Like, almost twice the size! And he was thick too. Wrist thick. Fuck!

Taking a deep breath that did interesting things to her neckline, Lacey reached up to take a hold of the enormous rod. One hand, then two wrapped around the fat length and still some poked out of the end. Fuck! He was huge! He had to be at least ten fucking inches long! And so wide too!

The moment her fingers touched Carter's cock Lacey shivered. This was it, she was actually touching another man's cock. And not just any man's, but her fiance's best friend's! Here she was, in her sexy black dress, kneeling before Dale's best friend with her hands wrapped around his impressive dick ready to take it into her mouth before he fucked her pussy with it later!

Fuck! How was she going to fit all of that inside her? How was she going to take it into her mouth, let alone her pussy?? Lacey had no idea, but oh fuck was she excited to find out!

Looking it over as she thought she must have gotten the size wrong, a bolt of electricity flashed deep into her horny pussy at the sight of her engagement ring against the side of Carter's dick. Touching his hardness. The sight was hot as hell. Fuck. She was looking forward to seeing it jack up and down this monster now.

"Am I everything you imagined?" Carter asked proudly, judging by her reaction what she thought.

Lacey nodded dazedly as she stared at the most wonderful cock she had ever seen. Fuck but he was so big and impressive! He was going to split her in two! She was going to feel things she had never had with Dale! Fuck! Now this was a cock worthy of someone as hot as she was!

"You're a lot bigger than I imagined. A lot bigger." Lacey replied breathily, her breath taken away by the sight before her.

And he was. She had never thought he would be this big!

"Is it going to be a problem?" He asked smugly and Lacey laughed softly, shaking her head.

"Only for Dale after you've fucked me." She replied lustfully.

"It's a good job you'll be getting this a lot more from now on. You won't feel Dale after this." Carter teased haughtily.

Lacey smiled at the dick before her before looking up with lust-filled eyes.

"You'll be getting his fiancée more than he does from now on, I can promise you that." She told him hotly and almost jumped as Carter twitched his dick in her hands.

Looking down at it Lacey's mouth watered. She couldn't wait to suck on this big tool. She needed it now. She needed it inside her.

And so leaning forward ever so slightly Lacey pursed her lips and gently kissed the very tip of Carter's cock.

That was it. She had had another guy's cock on her lips! She was forever going to kiss her fiancé after having another guy's dick on her lips! She shuddered hornily at the thought. She was going to do a lot more than that before she was done tonight!

Looking up at Carter Lacey opened her mouth gently and let out her tongue, softly touching it to the tip of his enormous cock.

Thinking that any time her tongue touched Dale's now it was going to be after she had touched it to his best friend's dick, Lacey slowly ran her tongue down the underside of Carter's cock, all the while keeping her eyes on his.

Slowly she reached his balls and then licked back up the long, hard shaft until she once more reached the tip. Kissing the fat head again Lacey smiled sexily up at Carter.

"You're such a tease." Her fiance's best friend said playfully and Lacey laughed softly.

"You've been waiting for so long. You want to make sure it's worth your while." She teasingly replied as she kissed the tip once more, then slowly began kissing down the underside and sides of his big dick.

"Fuck! Your lips are so soft!" Carter breathed and Lacey smiled dirtily as she kissed her way back up his cock.

"And your dick is so big and hard." She retorted playfully, then danced her tongue around the fat head gently.

"Fuck!" Carter growled and let one of his hands fall to Lacey's head before he gently tried to ease her forward onto his dick.

Lacey resisted and laughed mischievously, enjoying the pained desire in Carter's face as she once more ran her tongue down his dick until it reached the protruding base.

This time as she reached his balls Lacey flicked her tongue against each one in turn before she lustfully and playfully opened her mouth and sucked one into her mouth.

Humming and sucking Lacey tongued the fat, cum-filled ball in her mouth, swirling it around just as when she had swirled her tongue around in Carter's mouth less than a minute or two before. Then she switched to the other ball, this time hungrily taking it into her mouth as she kept her eyes locked on Carter's, watching him as he groaned softly as she playfully made out with his hefty balls.

Letting it go, Lacey kissed each swinging ball before she once more licked all the way back up the fat shaft and kissed the tip.

"Did you like that?" She asked naughtily.

"Fuck you're going to make me cum just looking at you with my balls in your mouth." Carter replied and Lacey beamed happily up at him.

"That's how I know how much you want me." She teased and Carter laughed softly.

"My dick has never been this hard. It almost hurts. That's how you know how much I want you." He replied with a grin and Lacey smiled sexily.

Fuck! To know that a guy like Carter Allen, a guy who had so many other women, a guy who looked as hot as he did, would say that he wanted her so much that he had never been this hard before!...fuck! Lacey felt flattered and turned on even more. She planned on being the best he had ever had. He certainly looked like he was going to be the best she had ever had! Better than Dale for sure!

"Then I think I'd better give you some relief." Lacey teased and then once more licked sloppily all the way down his shaft and all the way back up.

This time when her tongue swirled around the tip Lacey opened her mouth as wide as it would go and gently leaned forward. Her lips just about fit around the wide shaft and Lacey felt them lock around the thickness as the fat head entered her mouth. She had another guy's cock in her mouth! She had Carter's cock in her mouth!

Leaning forward Lacey took more and more of the thick shaft. First one inch, then two, then three. Then another two inches slipped into her mouth just before the fat head hit the back of her throat. There she held herself, breathing heavily through her nose as she looked up at Carter, her mouth a wide 'O' around his dick and her lips melded to his straining shaft.

Her tongue tickled along its thick length as she held her mouth still and looked up at him.

"Oh fuck!" Carter groaned tightly, clearly on edge as he stared down at her beautiful face impaled on his huge dick. The beautiful face of his best friend's fiancée!

Lacey just held herself steady for a moment, taking in the sight of Carter above her, his face tightening as he looked down at her and his balls shrinking and growing in time with the way his cock tingled in her mouth. She knew that he was close already but she didn't want him to cum just yet. Oh no. She wanted to really suck his dick before he filled her mouth with his potent, sticky seed.

And so Lacey slowly began pulling back, withdrawing his dick from her hot, wet mouth as she let her lips slide over the veiny shaft and ridged head, enjoying the feel of him inside her. Finally with a loud slurping suck, Lacey slid her lips completely off his cock and gasped for breath.

"Fuck! I think your cock is going to hurt my jaw." Lacey laughed erotically and Carter grinned weakly down at her, plainly feeling his orgasm approaching. "I guess I'm going to have to get used to it."

"I guess you're going to have to suck it a lot until you are." Carter replied breathily and Lacey moaned playfully.

"Mmm that's going to be such a chore." She teased, her eyes sparkling brightly as she kissed the tip of his cock again.

"Such a chore." Carter repeated as he pulled her towards his dick.

"Such a chore." Lacey mimicked as she felt her lips press against his cock head and then open up.

Inch by thick inch sank back into her mouth and Lacey's jaw widened as far as it would go. Swallowing five inches of his impressive cock, Carter only stopped pulling her head towards him when he felt his dick hit the back of her throat once more and stop.

Meanwhile Lacey continuously swept and flitted her tongue over and around his cock until the monster stopped in her mouth and then she just sucked as hard as she could. The feel of his thick shaft inside her mouth as her cheeks hollowed out and wrapped around it was intense, but not as intense as the look on Carter's face as she knelt there looking up at him.

Taking a hold of the base of his dick with one hand and steadying herself with a hand on his hip with the other, Lacey squeezed around his cock with her fingers and her mouth before she gently sucked all the way back up the shaft until just his fat head was inside her mouth.

Swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip Lacey moaned softly and breathed through her nose as she slowly slid her mouth back down his cock until it hit the back of her throat again.

"Mmmmmmph!" She moaned enjoyably as she tasted his cock.

"Fuck!" Carter breathed and struggled to stay looking at her rather than staring at the ceiling.

Lacey sucked all the way back up the fat length then flicked her tongue around as she filled her mouth once more with his enormous dick. Slowly, over and over, Lacey bobbed her head up and down until she had set up an unhurried, gentle pace.

"Mmmmmph!" She moaned as she flicked her tongue around his thick shaft and slid her mouth up and down.

"Fuck, you've got a hot mouth!" Carter grunted as he gripped her hair tightly.

Lacey loved the feel of his hand on her head and sucked harder, bobbing her head back and forth forcefully yet with relaxed intensity.

Pulling her mouth from his cock Lacey breathed out heavily and licked up and down the shaft again, twirling her tongue around the thick head.

"Is this what you like, Carter?" She asked hotly, her breath teasing the tip of his cock.

"Fuck, Lace! Get your mouth on my cock, where it belongs." Carter replied hornily and Lacey smiled sexily.

Her fist slid up and down the slick shaft as she licked around the sensitive tip.

"I'm sure my fiancé would disagree that my mouth belongs around your dick." She teased playfully as she flicked her tongue over the fat head. "Do you feel bad that you've got your best friend's fiancée sucking your dick?"

Carter's hand tightened lustfully in her hair and he tried to pull her back onto his dick but Lacey resisted. Holding back because it was too hot looking up at him and talking about Dale while she held his cock in her hand.

"I just feel sorry we didn't do this sooner." Carter replied and Lacey's smile deepened sexually.

"You wish you'd have gotten me on my knees sooner?" She asked playfully, "Seen my engagement ring against your wet dick like right now?"

For emphasis Lacey slid her left hand up and down his cock, coating the underside of her ring in her cock-sucking saliva as she did.

"Fuck, Lace. I would have fucked you so many times before now if I'd known what a slut you are." Carter answered hotly, "The day you got engaged to Dale, I'd have had your legs around me. Or maybe the day he introduced me to you, I would have had you riding my big cock."

Lacey shivered at those thoughts and sucked on the sensitive tip noisily.

"What about the day I first told Dale that I loved him? Would you have had me begging for your cock that night?" She asked hornily, her fist pumping slowly up and down his dick forcefully.

"I would have had you telling him that you loved him while I jammed my dick deep into you." Carter responded and Lacey moaned breathily. The thought of her saying that she loved Dale while Carter fucked her was just too damn hot!

"Mmmmm! And would you have filled my mouth with your big dick right after I said 'yes' to Dale's proposal?" She asked hotly, her tongue tracing around his cock again.

"I'd have grabbed your head and fucked your face like the slut you are, Lacey." Carter replied as he pulled her mouth back onto his dick, this time ignoring Lacey's attempts to hold back.

His cock filled her mouth and Lacey moaned at how hot it felt having him force his dick into her mouth. Her jaw widened and she took half of his cock deep into her wet mouth until it struck the back of her throat again.

Sucking hard, Lacey danced her tongue all the way down and around his cock as he filled her mouth, and her fist began jacking harder as she slurped and slucked her way back up the massive shaft.

SLURP SUCK SLUCK

The illicit cock-sucking sounds filled the room as Lacey slowly slid her lips back up and almost off the impressive rod before gently filling her mouth once more, her tongue never resting.

Carter just groaned and moaned and grunted at the amazing feeling of Lacey's slow, methodical blowjob and the thought that this was his best friend's fiancée he had on her knees with her mouth full of his impressive dick.

The thought that she was sucking off her fiance's best friend was not lost on Lacey either. The fact that she had another guy's dick in her mouth right now was hot enough, but to think it was Carter's was just tripley hot! It was like she was doing something so illicit, so naughty, but somehow it was made even more erotic by who she was doing it with! The whole realisation made her pussy quiver and her whole mind spin. Fuck but she felt so turned on right then!

For a few minutes Lacey continued to slowly work her mouth up and down Carter's dick, enjoying the feel of the ridged head nakedly filling her mouth and rubbing against her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. The way the veiny rod felt against her tongue and lips and how it stretched her jaw as wide as it would go.

"Do you like me sucking your dick?" She asked as she slobbered her mouth off his cock.

"Fuck you're good at this." Carter replied as he flexed his hand in her hair.

Smiling pleased, Lacey went back to slowly sucking his cock.

"I suck Dale's cock like this." Lacey said softly as she looked up at Carter's glazed eyes. "Because I love him. But I don't let him fuck my face. That's for you alone, baby."

With those words Lacey slammed her lips all the way down to her pumping hand, ramming five inches of his cock into her mouth at once.

"Aggghhhh fuck!" Carter grunted loudly and Lacey slid her lips all the way up, almost off his dick and then slammed them back down again.

Hurriedly and fervently Lacey began to fuck her mouth on Carter's enormous cock, slamming her mouth up and down as her tongue began to avidly flip and flick around the thick shaft and spongey head.

Her hair began to lightly bounce around her bare shoulders as she bobbed her head back and forth enthusiastically, slurping and sucking for all she was worth.

SLURP SUCK SLUCK

"Mmmmmph!" Lacey moaned around her mouthful of dick, humming every time the fat shaft hit the back of her throat to vibrate against the sensitive head.

"Oh god! Fuck!" Carter began to groan, his hand flexing in Lacey's hair as he forcefully tried to help the beautiful brunette fuck her mouth on his dick. But Lacey was already madly slamming her lips up and down his cock so that he couldn't keep up with how good it felt.

The room became one big noise of wet sucking sounds and the occasional slurp as Lacey almost slid her lips off his dick completely. The wet fucking noises between her lips sounded like Carter was already fucking Lacey's soaking pussy, but it was her hot mouth that he nailed right then and Lacey looked gorgeous doing it.

Her mouth was a lewd 'O', her lips tightly painted around his fat shaft as they slid up and down the veiny rod. Her tongue flew inside her mouth, hotter and more furiously than when she and Carter had been making out. Her hair bounced in time with the light jiggle of her tits as she forcefully fucked her mouth up and down his righteous shaft.

"Mmmm, fuck, I love your cock fucking my mouth!" Lacey panted as she pulled her lips from his dick and began to madly lick around his thick head. "Dale never fucks my mouth like this. You're the first."

Carter grinned down at her a little shakily as lust burned in his eyes and pleasure twitched at his face.

"You mean I'm doing something to you that your fiancé has never done?" He asked hornily and Lacey bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"Just like you'll be fucking me with the biggest cock I've ever had later." She replied playfully but honestly, and Carter's grin broadened.

"Am I bigger than Dale?" He asked mischievously and Lacey felt her stomach flip hotly.

It was one thing to cheat with Carter, yet it was another to break confidence with and tease her sweet, loving fiancé at the same time. Lacey just felt too turned on for words!

Slowly she nodded as her left fist flew up and down his cock.

"You're much bigger than Dale." She confided impishly, "I've never sucked such a big dick."

"Well you're fucking good at it." Carter replied honestly and Lacey smiled naughtily.

"You like when I fuck my mouth on your cock?" She asked erotically, "Do you like looking down at me, seeing your best friend's fiancée with a mouthful of your dick?"

Carter growled hornily at that and Lacey only smiled innocently.

"Do you like seeing my pretty face full of your cock, as you remember that I'm engaged to your best friend?" She continued to tease illicitly, "That you'll be at the wedding, and while I walk down the aisle you'll be remembering me on my knees with a mouth full of your big dick? Before you remember me screaming your name as you fuck me?"

Carter let out a deep sigh of horniness and pressed his cock against her lips. Lacey, feeling even more turned on, looked at her engagement ring next to his hardness before she looked up and spoke, her lips pressing against his thick cock with every word.

"I love you Dale. Now I'm just going to suck your best friend's dick until he cums down my throat." She said deliberately and then without another breath Lacey swallowed the fat head and sunk her lips down his impressive shaft.

1...56789...15