All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 02'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a really intriguing story

especially for one posted in the Romance genre. I really happy to see where it goes!

Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting that in the future...

...stereotypes are thriving. The Asian girl sews and the Hispanic girl gardens. i'm relieved there wasn't a black girl.

DancingwizardDancingwizardabout 11 years agoAuthor
to be honest

truthfully, those two characters are based off of real people i know. actually, pretty much all the girls save Lacie are. and i kept as true to their personalities and hobbies as i could. it's easier to write about a character if they already have their own personality before you put them on a page. Tara and Marie are real friends of mine, (names changed to protect identities) and those are their honest-to-God hobbies. some stereotypes have base in truth i guess.

Jack2303Jack2303about 11 years ago
I am glad...

I am glad you took the time to respond to that unnamed critic.

It bothers me when people leave messages while hiding their names, but it really pisses me off when those unnamed people on the site make smart ass comments that are in no way meant to be helpful. I believe that writers post wanting to share something that they enjoyed writing and reading themselves. If it isn't something that a member of an audience likes, they have the option to click on and leave it at that. If something doesn't appeal to me, I simply give it a low star rating and move on. There is a reader for every story, so discouraging writers is petty and annoying in general.

That's all I have to say about that...Lmbo

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I’m interested to see where this is going, I’m glad to say I don’t (afaik) have any misogynistic tendencies and (ave no wish to live in a world such as is described, but as a literary device it’s fascinating, fingers crossed Lacie prospers and discovers herself……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous