All Comments on 'Laci's New Job Ch. 02'

by MemphisRaines06

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good 1st effort

Of course this being in Loving Wives generates the usual amount of filth from the "Impotent Claim 6 Actual 4 Inch" Crew.

I gave you 5*s for a good first. I hope you continue with more stories true to what Loving Wife are supposed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who doesn't want their boss to fuck their girlfriend?

Great! 5*s

Can't deny you the 5*s. As you have moved from chapter to chapter, the emotion just continued to build. That is the definition of a 5* story 😊💡.

That sentence that talked about how she snowballed him was so descriptive 😳,lol.

That's it, another great chapter!

Thank you for your time and effort

Let's hope the pending chain story has great chapters like this! I can't imagine Oshaw, qhml1, Todd173, Jezzaz and their hack friends letting us readers down! When will that chain story appear?

AMerryman

p.s. The really great thing is that you did it without a proctologist, sanitation engineer, farmer or Maid Marian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, keep it coming

How sad must that troll's life be that he must not only post under one of his aliases, big bob, but also post so many anonymous posts as well. Think about it, he spent as much time posting over and over to this story as the author did. How....pathetic...is.....that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How sad

How sad must that troll Annonypuss's life be that he continuously posts the same sad comment about some poor dude named Bob and other anonymous posters just like his pathetic self. Give it a rest puss, your mom is calling you up from the basement for your warm milk. Maybe she'll rock you to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the story can’t wait for ch3

And I also think the feud between that idiot troll and everyone else is hilarious. It’s funny that he actually thinks everyone else is wrong. His negativity is rotting his brain. You know you have lost the argument when your comment ends with “ your mom’s basement.” Haha

Looking forward to where this story leads. I can’t imagine working at the same place as my wife while she fucks the boss. Talk about stress! Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

five stars

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Loser cuck boy...

You're dead meat. You just gave your slutty girlfriend control of YOUR sex life. She will now be telling you how well your boss is screwing her and giving you sloppy seconds. You are a loser... no stars - for making this guy a bitch with no balls.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just another nasty cuck author.pushing his shit.on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fact that Jeremy didn't immediately kick her cheating ass to the curb or tell her to try her luck moving in with her boss shows the mind of the author as hating men. However, there is also a conflict for Memphis, who lauds the boss. "Saw what he wanted and took it." Can't have it both ways! Loser boyfriend must step up or lose Laci. She's either too much woman or he needs to put her in her place as boss has done. If this continues with her fucking boss and Jeremy OK, it will show author is also very conflicted in heat and mind. No real woman can abide a long-term relationship with a loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous