Lactating Breasts with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,319 Followers

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "Keep stroking like that. Faster please."

She obliged, stroking him faster. Her hand gliding up and down his hard shaft. The skin felt so soft, but the cock itself felt as stiff as a rock.

"I'm going to cum," he panted. "Almost there. Don't stop."

She went faster and stroked relentlessly, even after feeling his cum shoot upwards, landing on her hand. She stroked until he stopped moaning. She stroked until all the cum was drained from his balls and his cock turned flaccid. Then she moved her hand away.

It was amusing to watch her son bent over in such a flustered state. He was blown away by the incestuous handjob. Then she smiled and used a table napkin to wipe the cum from her fingers.

She smiled, "Looks like both of us are producing a nice amount of fluids this morning."

"Can we do it again later?" he asked, nearly begging.

She stood up. "I'm afraid not. That was a one-time favor. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do."

Of course, that was a lie. Laura's schedule was free that day. What she needed to do was masturbate. She needed to shut her bedroom door, lay on the bed, and rub her clitoris until her pussy gushed. It was her little secret.

***

It was late afternoon when Laura sat on the living room couch, using the breast pump on herself. She wanted things out in the open.

She heard her son's footsteps on the stairs and her heart beat faster. Her son was butt naked, walking into the living room.

"I wanted a new place to do this," she said, still holding the pump to her right breast. "I don't want to be stuck in my room all day. I hope you understand."

"That makes sense. I understand."

"Go ahead, watch tv. Don't let me bother you."

He sat down on the couch, next to his mother. "You're never bothering me. Especially when you're naked like that."

The comment made her uncomfortable, yet very aroused. She had already promised herself that she wouldn't do anything sexual with him again. Yet her pussy and sexual desires had other plans.

"Come closer," she said. "Have a look."

Brian scooted closer to her on the couch, staring at mom's milky tits.

She continued, "Watch how the pump creates a nice suction. The latch is air-tight on my breast. Notice how my nipple is being stretched. As a result, the milk is being extracted from my mammary glands. Do you see that?"

Laura noted how her son was watching the lactation process intensely. A part of her was afraid that he would get hard again. Another part of her welcomed it. If he did get an erection again, she had no idea how she'd react.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

"Is that relevant?"

"I'd like to know. Just out of curiosity."

"You already know the answer," she said. "Yes, this feels good. My nipples have always been sensitive. Your father used to play with them all the time. He played with them while we made love, which was my favorite thing that he'd do."

"In my experience, women with long nipples are always more sensitive there. So that makes a lot of sense."

"Now for the other breast," she said, hoping to change the subject.

Laura turned-off the pump and unlatched it from her tit. She used a cotton pad to wipe the excess milk from her nipple. Then she repeated the same process to her other breast, attaching the latch to her aching nipple. God, this was going to feel so good once the pump started its suction again. When she flipped the switch and the pump sucked, she got the pleasure she was hoping for.

"Is it making you aroused?" he asked softly.

Laura looked down and saw that her son's cock was stirring. It was no longer flaccid. It grew halfway from its fully erect size. She also noticed a soft trembling in his voice. He wanted more. She wanted more also.

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Imagine your testosterone has reached ungodly levels. Now imagine that your cock is raging hard and your mind is consumed with deviant sexual thoughts. Now imagine that your cock is being expertly sucked."

"That's what you're feeling right now?"

She nodded. "Yes, this breast pump is stimulating my nipples. My vagina is burning. It aches so bad. If you want the truth, there it is."

"I'm glad you've told me."

"You deserved to know."

Deep down, Laura hoped this conversation would happen. That's why she decided to use her breast pump in the living room, instead of the privacy of her bedroom like she normally did. Her pussy and sexual desires had led her to this point.

"Can I help?" he asked, nearly pleading.

"I told you already. What we did this morning is the end of it."

"I know. But look at you. You're in desperate need of relief. We can stop this when your breasts return to normal."

She gave it a brief thought. "To ensure that this stays professional, I'll need you to orgasm first, to get the lust out of your mind. Then you can focus on me in a more proper and medical way."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll need you to cum," she said. "After that, you can help me with my sexual frustrations. Okay?"

He nodded. "How should we do this? Do you want me to go to my room and do it?"

"How about we just do this here?"

She looked down and saw that her son's cock was now fully erect, pointing upward, throbbing like a hormonal maniac.

"Sure, anything mom."

"That looks like it'll take you a while before you can climax."

He looked down at his cock. "Yeah, I know. What can I say? You made me like this. You've got a hot MILF body."

"Flattery always works with me," she smiled.

"Oh? And what will that get me?"

"Let me show you."

To both of their surprise, Laura bent her head down and took the cock inside of her mouth. Closing her lips tightly around the shaft, she sucked on it, making Brian gasp at the very feeling.

"Holy shit, mom," he groaned.

Being called 'mom' only added fuel to the taboo fire. The breast pump was still working on her sore nipple. She clenched her lips tighter around the cock and sucked harder. Her head bobbed. She knew how to make a guy cum quickly from oral sex. Despite her intelligent and educated appearance, Laura was a great cocksucker.

Up and down. Her mouth continued its work and her head bobbed in a slow and steady pace. As much as she enjoyed this, she wanted this to be over soon. She never lost sight of the fact that this was inappropriate for any mother to do.

"Mom, stop, stop, stop," he surprisingly said.

She was stunned that her son would want to end this. Nevertheless, she knew there must have been a good reason.

"What is it?" she asked, sitting upright.

"I have an idea. My cock is throbbing. Your pussy is aching."

"What are you suggesting?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Let's fuck."

She shook her head. "That's going too far."

"Think about it. Both of us get what we want."

"So you've wanted to fuck me all along?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"The truth is, a lot of guys with hot moms would kill to do something like this."

She sighed, "There's a jarring thought. I don't actually consider myself to be the 'hot' type."

"Face it mom, you're a hot MILF whether you like it or not."

A smile grew on her face. "Like I said before, flattery always works on me. I'm a sucker for compliments. Most women are."

With that, Laura switched-off the breast pump and unlatched it from her breast. She put it down on a nearby table and used a tissue to wipe the excess milk from her tit.

After everything was put away, all that was left on the living room couch was the naked mother and her son. Both horny as hell, desperate for sexual relief. Desperate for each other. Their lust guiding them.

She put her knees on the couch and threw a leg over Brian's lap, straddling him while they faced each other. She tried to be calm and stoic about fucking her son.

"I'm going to lower myself onto you," she said. "Hold your cock upright."

He did as he was told, holding the base of his shaft so that his cock pointed upwards. Laura lowered herself and her dripping wet pussy wrapped around her son's stiff shaft.

By the time she lowered herself, both of them had found a relief they were desperately searching for. Laura had a big cock buried deep inside of her pussy. And Brian finally got to fuck his mother. It was a perfect match which suited their peculiar situation.

She gave slow thrusts and they were officially fucking, looking each other straight in the eyes while they were mere inches apart. She wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing herself closer to him. At certain points, Laura's stiff nipples would rub against her son's chest, sending lightning bolts of feeling through her body and making both of them even more aroused.

"You're a bad boy, you know that?" Laura said teasingly in a low voice. "You shouldn't want this. I've never heard of a boy wanting to fuck his mother before."

He grabbed her ass, burying himself deeper and said, "There's a lot about sex which you still need to learn."

"Is that right?"

In response, she clenched her pussy tight and thrust herself hard, as if to show her son who was boss. It was her way of controlling the situation.

"Yes, uhhh.... ohh..." he groaned. "There's still plenty to learn. I can help you with relief too.... oh...."

She clenched and unclenched her pussy, as she continued to ride his cock. She loved torturing her son this way. It was pure sexual torture. The kind that both of them couldn't get enough of.

Her hands caressed his chest as she moved sensuously on him. "Maybe you're right. I never claimed to be a sexual goddess. But I could certainly use the relief."

"I... I could help with that..."

Brian looked like he was in sexual ecstasy, which made Laura laugh, since she was the one on the medication, and it was her hormones that were raging. Nevertheless, she relished in giving him that pleasure. As his mother, it was her duty to make him happy, she thought.

"Interesting idea," she moaned while they fucked. "You could help milk my breasts. Suck them, if you'd like. Then there's my pussy... oh goodness.... my pussy is on fire right now."

The pleasure was consuming her and she arched her back upwards. Just then, as her breasts were pointing forward, she felt Brian mauling her tits with his hands. Her nipples were rock hard. Milk dripped down from her mammary glands from the hard squeezing, something she suspected would arouse her son greatly.

Sure enough, she was right. As her tits were being fondled and kneaded like dough, he bent forward and sucked the milk dripping from her tits and she felt him stiffen inside her. He took turns sucking each of her breasts while continuing to fondle them hard.

Milk was everywhere. All over her body. All over Brian's body. Some of it even sprayed onto the couch, which was something she had always been strict about. She hated food stains on the couch. But this would be a big exception. After all, what's more natural than breast milk?

"I appreciate what you've done for me," she said in a low voice. "How responsible and respectful you are about this. You're very mature for your age. Think of this as a reward. I wish all mothers could have a son like you."

She continued riding his throbbing hard cock. Brian continued sucking on each of his mom's milky nipples.

"I'm close," he groaned, as if in agony.

She put her lips to his ear and whispered, "Don't you dare cum. Not yet. Your mother always cums first. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mom."

The culmination of everything that had been going on the past week had built up to this. The pleasure had reached its boiling point. The tingling sensation inside of her had turned into a raging fire. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure, enjoying every second of it.

"Oh my god," she said in a low voice. "I'm going to orgasm. I'm going to.... oh..."

Her entire body convulsed and she came in a blaze of glory. Her back arched, pulling her nipple from her son's mouth. Since all the windows were closed and they were in the privacy of their own home, Laura was free to cum as vocal as she wanted. She screamed loudly, making a few strange noises, and then breathed heavily afterward.

"Oh my goodness..." she gasped out loud. "I've... I've never cum like that before. Oh, Jesus."

A trail of fluids gushed from her pussy, leaving an even bigger mess on the couch, and all over her son's midsection. It was definitive proof that her hormone levels had been altered. Laura was never much of a squirter. At most, she'd leave a trickle behind after an orgasm. But now, it looked like a faucet had been turned on and both her nipples and pussy were leaking her feminine bodily fluids.

As the orgasm controlled her body and overwhelmed her, Laura's thrusts came to a near halt and she tried to regain her breath.

"Mom, I need to cum!"

Almost like she was sleepwalking, she climbed off him, her body limp and her legs shaking from her orgasm, and dropped to her knees. She took the wet cock in her mouth, tasting her own pussy juices and orgasmic fluids, as she began to suck. Brian bucked and thrust into mom's mouth, which was greedy with need. His legs and stomach muscles tensed and pulsated as his mother sucked him to completion.

When it was done, she looked at her son and nearly laughed at the absurdity of it all. Brian's face and chest were covered in breast milk. Laura's mouth and lips were covered in her son's fresh hot cum.

"Is this what the rest of the month is going to look like?" she asked, nearly recovered from the massive orgasm.

"I hope so."

While her eyes were locked on her son, she took another lick of his cock, cleaning the remnants of fluids. She took the cock inside her mouth again and gave another hard suck, feeling her son twitch in the process.

There was a loud 'plop' sound as she pulled her mouth away. She winked at her son, then patted his leg.

"I need a shower," she said, licking the excess cum from her lips. "By the look of things, so do you. Care to join me?"

And with that, she stood up so that Brian could observe her fully nude body. Then she collected her breast pump and dirty towels, and headed up to her bedroom. Her round butt cheeks swayed with every step, nearly hypnotizing her son. Brian got up and followed his mother to the bathroom.

The End

Your votes, comments, and favorites are appreciated.

12