All Comments on 'Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 06'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Lol

Gotta love him and hate him.

When does she slice his balls off ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

Interesting story but proof reading would help. Minor grammatical errors make it difficult to get in to this.

"We are having a baby kitten."

So, she is now pregnant with a kitten in her?

"We are having a baby, kitten."

NOW she's pregnant with a human child and he's using a pet name.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
When will he get his comeuppance?

I can't wait for this slimebag to get what's coming to him! Please tell me they're not going to live happily ever after!!!!!!!!!!! She needs to put him in his place ASAP. The baby is a very unfortunate twist, but I'd like to think that she could have enough spine to kick him out of the baby's life, if necessary, in the same style as Petaline did in Firefly episode "Heart of Gold". The only way it would be acceptable for them to stay together is if he would completely quit treating her like he's her master and build total equality, and preferably grovel in front of her for a very long time before that.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 9 years ago
Lol MJ!

MJ, That was so funny; I can't stop laughing!!

Wants2benaughty, I am addicted to this story. And now I want to him Literotically detesticled! No. Not really, lol. But I'm still laughing.

Can't wait to see if she has a baby boy or girl or a litter ;)

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 9 years ago
Damn typo.

I want to see him detesticled, is what I meant to write. ;)

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
maybe i should wait...

To post the last chapter....to see all the alternatives you guys can come up with :) Then we can vote on the best ending.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 9 years ago
Well, now I'm torn....

He says he loves her. She clearly craves what he is doing and how he makes her feel. And She IS the person penning the non con stories. I think they are already in a relationship already and that these stories are a gift or fantasy for their relationship.

So..... Maybe some type of HEA?? C'mon there's a baby now! I'm now fearful of what she wrote in chapter 7. Hopefully it's about how she envisions their life of love going forward thus thinking that would make him want to leave. He's clearly there for her. Okay, with extreme ways of showing it, I admit. *sigh* so torn!

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 9 years ago
Off script?

Was the pregnancy off script? If so, even if not so, what sort of demise did she write? Please don't turn this into a, dare I say sappy, story re the demise of the old Lacy as she transforms into her new role(s) of kitten/mother.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
pregnancy most definately off script

The stories Lacy writes are varied. They don't involve the same couples at all. Some of them are sweet and romantic, and others sadistic and rape.

You guys are making me scared tp post the last chapter!!!

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 9 years ago
Don't let us stop you

I love you ok forward to reading the next chapter.

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 9 years ago
Haha

LOL I meant to say I love this series, and look forward to reading your next chapter!

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 9 years agoAuthor
Submitted

The last chapter is submitted, hopefully it gets through the first round. Lets see how many hate comments I get.

Thanks for reading and commenting, I appreciate all the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous