All Comments on 'Lady in Red'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateabout 1 year ago

Very Interesting Story!

New category and sensual style for you, with red-hot sex throughout the story. I loved the storyline and main characters. I wonder what goes with the twin's mom skipping from April to June; the middle name answer, Mae💐is cute!

Maybe there's a possible sequel in the works!

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Beautiful piece — sensually graphic sex coupled with poignant moments of love and revelation so well scripted. Jane, April and Anna seem so real; feel like you’d recognize them/would like to meet them though their presence might be a bit intimidating :).

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 1 year ago

Finding good lesbian incest on this site is stumbling on an oasis in the Sahara. As surprising as it was seeing your name crop up in 'Taboo', I knew immediately I wouldn't be disappointed. Butt stuff isn't my thing, nor is ageplay, so I must confess I skimmed most of the actual sex; the core of the story itself, though, is as tender and soulful as any of your other works.

My only point of -literary- critique is April's flashback to watching June feels odd placed at the end rather than the beginning, since the story's progression is otherwise about building up Anna's reveal and the subsequent family reunion.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago
Off beat...

...and off at a tangent. A very interesting (five star interesting) change of categories

and style for you, Candy. At first glance I wasn't sure how this was going to work but work it did and very well too. I quickly grew to like your trio of lovers and wonder if you can squeeze more out of them. For instance, we know Anna's story to the point where she gave up the twins; why not develop this into Anna's history after she reaches adulthood and up to the time she goes to the Blue Moon for the first time? Anyway, as it stands, an altogether enjoyable tale.

shayneoneshayneoneabout 1 year ago

i liked the comments you got maybe a chapter 2 iv been a fan for a wile thanks be happy safe and well ps looking forward to more stories a fan shayne

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 1 year ago

Welp, that pushed a few buttons (no pun intended [get your mind outta the gutter {no, actually please don't!}]) Nicely out of your wheelhouse, CK! Five. :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was simply lovely and deeply passionate on an entirely different level. The question of family origin was delicately dangled along the way, but when the truth was discovered, I just lost it -- no Kleenex not sufficient, needed paper towels to flow with the deep undercurrents of recognition at so many levels. Well done. Worthy of a reprise when Anna returns to enjoy her daughters' success and new home. Sigh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN3. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body was...