Lady in Red

Story Info
When is incest not incest?
18.1k words
4.56
30.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INCEST noun: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry.

©2023 Candy_Kane54

***

June 1988

It was a night for celebration, so I was heading out to the Blue Moon in Strawberry Park, CA. The Blue Moon was a lesbian nightclub that catered to the more mature clientele. However, you could find women of all ages from twenty-one and up at any time while visiting there. I parked in the back of the building and walked around to get in. The woman guarding the door looked me over with approval before opening the door to let me in. I smiled my appreciation and entered, planning to sit at the bar. I had two things to celebrate tonight: my 26th birthday and the sale of our company for a cool twenty million dollars.

However, my twin sister, June Mae Ferrari, wasn't here to celebrate with me. She had been back east visiting our adoptive parents after our dad had suffered a mild heart attack. I would have been there too, except someone had to stay to finish selling our business. Since only one of us could go, we had 'Rock, Paper, Scissored' for the flight back home, and her 'Rock' had smashed my 'Scissors.' Since we were identical twins, we were pretty much interchangeable, so we often decided who would do what that way.

Despite not traveling back home with June, I called every day to check on Dad and talk to Mom. After a battery of tests was performed, the doctors determined that Dad would be okay but may need bypass surgery in the future. With that good news, June was flying back today. I had missed June and could hardly wait for her to return. She would have been here already, but her flight back to LAX had been delayed, so she wouldn't be here until late tonight, assuming her flight wasn't outright canceled. We had talked, and June said to go ahead and start without her. She would join me when she got back, either here or back at our apartment, if it was too late to meet here.

After graduation from USC, finding the Blue Moon had been a godsend for us. While at college on an athletic scholarship like June, I had my pick of willing females who were curious about being a lesbian or knew they were lesbian. In fact, that was how I found out that June was a lesbian, too ...

January 1982

... I was in bed with Bridget, a cute little brunette from my Cobol I class, when I saw the door of my dorm room opening. While I was startled to see June slipping in the door, Bridget hadn't noticed. I saw June's eyes get big before a big smile grew on her lips. She mouthed, "Sorry, Sis," so I turned my attention back to Bridget, assuming June would just slip back out.

Bridget's tongue was deep in my pussy, wiggling around and finding all the spots I loved to have stimulated. My right hand was on her head, holding her mouth over my pussy as my left hand massaged my left breast, pinching and pulling my nipple as I lost myself in the moment. Bridget locked her blue-gray eyes with mine, pulled her tongue out of my hole, and started stimulating my clit, sending spikes of pleasure through my body.

I started rolling my hips, trying to get more contact with Bridget's tongue, the tidal wave of my orgasm rearing up to crash over me. I threw my head back and started keening, gasping, "Oh, God," repeatedly. Finally, I crashed into a mind-numbing orgasm, my whole body spasming, my vision graying out around the edges. Bridget crawled up, and we embraced, our lips locked in a kiss as I worked through my orgasm.

Finally, I rolled onto my side while embracing Bridget, enjoying the taste of my juices on her lips and tongue. That's when I heard a little gasp. My eyes flew open, and I saw June sitting on the chair in front of my desk, facing us with her right hand in her shorts, obviously masturbating. Her left hand was under her tee, massaging her breasts. We locked eyes, and the lust that flared up in her eyes made me moan into Bridget's mouth.

Bridget moaned in response, drawing my attention back to her. Knowing that June was watching and pleasuring herself, I climbed over onto Bridget and positioned our bodies to start tribbing. As I rolled my hips, grinding my pussy into Bridget's, the thought that June was watching and stimulating herself turned me on. Bridget locked her lips onto my left nipple and started sucking and biting it. She grabbed my right nipple and started pinching and pulling it, driving me crazy.

"Oh, God, Bridget," I moaned. I locked eyes with her, hoping she could see my desire for her in them. We were furiously grinding against each other, and I was soon on the edge of another orgasm. From looking into Bridget's eyes, she was getting close, too.

Bridget finally removed her mouth from my nipple and started gasping as she approached the edge. I started chanting, "Come with me," over and over, hoping that June would realize it was her I wanted to come with. The thought of June coming with me set me off, and I gasped, Oh, God," as I came undone.

Bridget gasped, "Oh, God," and came undone almost simultaneously, our bodies spasming together. I collapsed on Bridget and heard a third, "Oh, God," softly gasped off in the direction where I knew June was sitting. Hearing that, I gasped, "Oh, God," again, even louder, thrilled that June had apparently enjoyed herself.

I rolled us on our side so Bridget's back was to the door. We were both still gasping and coming down from our orgasms. I watched as June pulled her hand out of her shorts and stuck her fingers in her mouth to clean the juices off them. My heart clenched as I watched, realizing I would love to clean those fingers off myself. I wondered if June tasted like me since we were basically identical.

Bridget started recovering and ran her hand down my core toward my pussy. She leaned in and started nuzzling my breast, her lips searching for my nipple. I loved having my nipples sucked and nipped, and Bridget seemed to love doing that. I pulled her into me to prevent her from noticing that June was heading toward the door to leave. As June eased the door open, she looked back at me, smiled, and mouthed, "Thanks, Sis."

I turned my attention back to Bridget, putting thoughts of June on the back burner. After a few more orgasms shared with Bridget, she finally decided she had had enough and got ready to leave. Once Bridget left, with no promise from me to see her again, my thoughts turned back to June and her reaction to finding me in bed with a woman, accepting it, and enjoying herself while watching us.

As I thought about it, my right hand wandered down to my pussy while my left hand cupped my right breast, capturing my Bridget-abused nipple and pinching and pulling it. I plunged my middle finger into my hole, tapping my g-spot on each stroke. I pictured June watching me, and I realized that I wanted June watching me pleasuring myself. I imagined June also pleasuring herself, urging me to come with her. I quickly rushed to the edge, and as I threw myself into the void, I moaned, "Oh, God, Sis, come with me!"

I curled around my orgasm, thrilled at how powerful it was, my whole body spasming as I enjoyed the thought that June had enjoyed herself watching me earlier. As I fell asleep, my thoughts were about June and my desire to watch her ...

June 1988

... Up to that point, my being a lesbian was the only secret I had kept from June my whole life, not wanting to burden her with my confusion about my lesbian yearnings. Because of that, we had not shared a dorm room for our freshman and now sophomore years. As it turned out, June had done the same thing and had discovered that I was a lesbian the same way I had, allowing us to out ourselves to each other. We were both relieved that we no longer had to hide our sexuality from each other and could discuss our feelings and insecurities with each other. After that, we shared a dorm room until we graduated. It turned out we also had the same taste in women, so we would trade off from time to time. If the girl was willing, we'd have her in a ménage à trois.

Making my way to the bar, exchanging greetings with those I knew, I thought about why I liked coming here. Working on our project meant long hours hunched over keyboards as we wrote the software needed. When we thought we were on to something good, we'd pull all-nighters and not get to bed until after sunrise. Whenever we needed a break, especially if we were butting our heads up against a particularly tough issue or problem, we'd go to the Blue Moon to clear our heads. We would look for someone to hook up with for the night, usually taking them back to our place for a night of Sapphic sex. Tonight was an exception since we had already arranged to meet someone, although events led to us having to split our presence between here and back home.

"Hello, April. Where's June?" Ron asked with a smile as I sat down at the bar. Ron was my favorite bartender at the Blue Moon and was gay, so I knew he wouldn't be hitting on me. Ron was taller than me, blond with blue eyes, tanned and fit, and looked like the movie ideal of a surfer dude found on the beach. However, some of the customers of the Blue Moon were bi, so he did get hit on a lot until the women found out he wasn't interested. June and I were both tall and athletic, so we had played our share of beach volleyball, getting hit on by surfer dudes all the time, so I sympathized with him.

Ron was also one of the few people, besides our parents, who could tell June and me apart, always getting our name right when addressing us. We had asked him once how he could tell us apart, and he had laughed and said, "I can't really explain it, but your auras are slightly different."

I smiled back at Ron, my spirits briefly raised, and told him why June wasn't with me. I finished, "June should be back sometime tonight, but probably too late to meet up here."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your dad," Ron said. He changed the subject, saying, "What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll have a Modelo Negra," I said, smiling, glad Ron had changed the subject. As much as I was looking forward to tonight, my dad being in the hospital put a bit of a damper on my spirits. As Ron went off to get my drink, I reflected on how June and I had gotten to the point that we were selling our company.

June and I had both graduated with Master's Degrees in Computer Science. We worked together on our Master's thesis building a computer application for generating software code. We developed a graphical user interface (GUI) that allowed the user to construct a computer program without needing to know a particular programming language, using drag-and-drop components. Once the modeling was complete and end-to-end testing showed it to be a viable design, the application would generate the software code in the language needed for the computer program to work sans the Job Control Language wrapper.

Once June and I graduated, we worked on soliciting funding to further develop our application. We had planned to form our own company with an initial public offering (IPO) when the application was ready for delivery. Rational Software had been one of the entities that granted us seed money for development. With that money, we could work full-time on our project, not having to work side jobs to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. We could also hire several other developers, mainly USC students working on their Master's Degrees in Computer Science. We originally designed it to generate C code. Once we got the bugs out for generating that, we started adding the ability to output additional computer languages. We demonstrated it to representatives from our sponsors and several people from the Department of Defense (DoD), and that's when we were approached by Rational Software to buy us out.

Since we were more interested in developing software than running a company, June and I accepted the offer from Rational Software. Part of their offer was to roll all our student developers into their company, granting them stock options in lieu of cash. June and I took a cash payout which required us to sign non-compete contracts to receive the money. Once June returned and signed her non-compete, we'd be free to do something new. We had kicked some ideas around for developing a database language that would facilitate accessing data from databases that would be computer language independent.

My musing was interrupted when I noticed a general reduction in the noise level around me. I noticed that everyone was looking toward the entrance. Even before I turned to see what everyone was looking at, I knew who had caught everyone's attention. Anna always knew how to make an entrance; tonight was no exception.

Anna Marie Watson was in town for the week, attending a conference at the Embassy Suites in El Segundo next to the airport. She had called last week to arrange a meet-up before we found out about Dad. Since first meeting her two years ago here at the Blue Moon, June and I had met up with her every time she was in town. Of course, Anna always managed to find some reason to visit the LA area every two to three months, so we've gotten together several times.

As I turned, I saw everyone's faces, and I knew, without a doubt, that everyone wanted to be at her side. Even though I thought I was prepared, my chest clenched when my eyes fell on Anna, and my breath caught. My nipples ached as they stood up, and my pussy caught fire and started flowing like the Amazon River. I immediately flashed back to the first time I met her ...

June 1986

... June and I were celebrating our 24th birthdays and decided to go to the Blue Moon. We had really needed the break, having spent the previous year working on our thesis project, almost to the point of becoming hermits. We first visited the Blue Moon last month at the suggestion of several of our lesbian friends and enjoyed the atmosphere and the clientele.

We had just finished up our business plan for soliciting funding to continue developing our computer program for modeling software. We had already been contacted by Rational Software, expressing an interest in our work, so we hoped we'd get our first bit of financing soon. Once we had some funding, we could quit our jobs and still keep a roof over our heads and food on the table while we worked full-time on our application. If we received enough seed money, we'd even be able to hire other programmers to help.

Being identical twins, everyone assumed we liked to dress alike. However, we had tired of that by high school and started dressing differently just to be different. As was our custom when going out together, we would alternate dressing butch and femme. Tonight it was my turn to be the butch, while June would be the femme.

I wore bootleg jeans, motorcycle boot-styled Doc Martens, and a wife-beater under my jean jacket. I was packing, and my jeans were tight enough that the bulge was noticeable. June wore a slinky little black dress with matching thigh highs and low heel pumps. Since we were both 5'11", we didn't need high heels to tower above our prey.

My eyes ran over June when she came out of the bathroom, and I loved what I saw. I noticed that June's eyes were doing the same with me, and I could see the approval of what she saw in them. My chest clenched, and my nipples tightened; standing up as I devoured June with my eyes, noting that June's nipples were tenting her dress.

Not wanting to start something that would mean ending up in bed, I offered my elbow to June and headed for the door. June took my arm, and I walked her out to our car and handed her in. I ran around, got behind the wheel, and drove down to the Blue Moon. We were both excited about what was ahead, having spent most of the day on the phone with potential fairy godmothers/patrons. We chatted about what we would do once we got to the Blue Moon.

I parked near the building and handed June out of the car. I leaned in and gave her a quick, chaste kiss before walking her up to the entrance. The woman guarding the door gave us an approving nod as we walked up, her eyes lingering on June long enough to cause a pang of jealousy to zing through my body. Almost unconsciously, I inserted myself between the guard and June. June smiled at me as the woman opened the door for us, and I escorted June inside.

As soon as we were inside, we split up and worked our way to opposite ends of the bar. Since we were obviously sisters despite the difference in our dress, we had to hide our relationship, even from the lesbian community, which in turn had to hide their relationships from the general population. While we were here, we'd make a show of ignoring each other while we covertly worked together to find someone to take home with us. We didn't always find someone, but we hoped we would get lucky tonight.

I approached the bar, and when the cute bartender came up to ask me what I wanted to drink, I ordered a Modelo Negra in the bottle. She smiled in approval after taking her time running her eyes up and down my body before going to get my order. Since discovering this beer, I've been a big fan of it. It was a dark, medium-bodied lager brewed longer than the typical lager to get its smooth taste. Since it was an import, only a few places carried it.

After she returned with my beer, I took a pull before leaning back, my elbows on the bar, and scanned the other customers. I saw June at the far end of the bar, and she was doing the same, except she was sitting on a barstool. My chest tightened as I compared her to the other patrons. Even though I tried not to be biased, I still found June much more beautiful than most other patrons. We shared a quick smile before turning away and continuing our hunt.

I had made a note of a couple of possible targets and had just ordered another beer when she walked in. My eyes were immediately drawn to her, and I loved what I saw. She wore a gray business suit, so I knew she was new to the Blue Moon. She must have been in town for a business meeting and was checking out the Blue Moon since most regulars dressed up or dressed down when coming here.

As my eyes devoured her, I was struck by her mane of red hair that fell down to the small of her back and her sapphire blue eyes. She was petite and couldn't have been more than five feet tall. Her gray blazer couldn't hide that she was slim but not lacking in the bust. Her gray slacks broke on top of her open-toed shoes, so I could see she was in heels, making her legs look like they went on forever despite her lack of stature.

I glanced toward June and saw she was also checking the woman out. She glanced over at me, and we nodded simultaneously, having found our primary target for the night. At that, I started working my way over to June to plan our attack. When we met, without words needed, we immediately 'Rock, Paper, Scissored' to see who'd get the first shot at her. June's 'Paper' covered my 'Rock,' giving June the first shot at her, leaving me to close the deal.

I worked my way back to my spot at the end of the bar to watch June stalk her prey. Trying not to stare, I watched as June slowly worked her way over to the woman, who had already drawn a crowd of women around her. It looked like June would have her work cut out, but I was sure she could do it. I loved watching June when she was hunting as much as June loved watching me hunt, so I knew I would enjoy the show.

The woman was practically glowing from all of the attention she was getting. She had a broad smile as she responded to the ones bold enough to greet her. I was enthralled by her ease of dealing with all the women hitting on her, lightly touching them on the arm as she briefly chatted with each one.

I watched as June worked her way up to the woman, her presence causing each woman she approached to peel away, knowing that they couldn't compete with her for the woman's attention. Finally, June made her way up to the woman and greeted her. I watched as the woman's eyes grew big and her smile even wider as she welcomed June, having to tilt her head up to look June in the eye. I saw her eyes as they darted around June's body as they continued their conversation.