Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they talked, I could see that they were exchanging light touches. The woman let out a melodic laugh at something June said that made me tingle all over and made many other women look to the source of that laugh. The woman said something that made June laugh, telling me they had connected and it would soon be my turn to close the deal.

After exchanging a few more words, June turned and headed back toward the other end of the bar. June looked at me and winked, the wink telling me she was sure the woman was interested. With that, I started planning my moves to close the deal. After all, if a woman found one of us interesting, how could she possibly not find two of us irresistible? Once I saw that June had returned to her seat, I finished my beer and started working my way toward the woman.

She was talking with some women who still thought they might have a chance with her when I approached her. As I came up behind her, I saw that she was even more beautiful than I first thought. Her slacks emphasized her taut, tight ass, making me hot and bothered. It was hard to tell her age, but from how she held herself and her self-assured manner, she had to be older than me.

When I stepped up beside her, she had just finished speaking with another woman. "Hello," I said, slightly behind and to my target's right.

She turned, and I was immediately taken by the fact that she hadn't started. Our eyes locked, and I nearly moaned as I fell into those sapphire wells. The rest of the world went away at that moment, and I knew I wanted this woman. I would have stood there staring into those eyes forever. I was brought back to reality when her eyes lit up, and a melodic laugh escaped her beautiful lips. My body thrilled as she asked, "Did you just change into another outfit?"

I fought the urge to cup her face and ravage those luscious lips and plastered a look of confusion on my face as I replied, "No. This is the outfit I was wearing when I came here."

Rather than be confused by my answer, a curious look came over her face. I saw her eyes darting up and down my body, heating me up as I saw an appreciative look come over her face. When her eyes stopped and held on the bulge in my jeans, I saw the tip of her tongue momentarily peek out between her lips, wetting them. "Gotcha," I thought.

"I'm April, by the way," I said, making her look back up into my eyes.

The flare of lust I saw in her eyes pulled a low moan out of me, making a big smile cross her face as she asked, "Oh? So, June is your ...?"

"... Twin sister," I finished for her.

Another melodic laugh escaped her lips as she said, "So, 'Double your pleasure, double your fun' is in the house? I'm Anna, and I'm glad to meet you, April."

"Well, Anna, can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

Anna laughed and teasingly chastised me with, "April, I'm old enough to be your mother."

I must have shown the shock I felt at that statement, thinking there was no way she could be that old. I had figured she was in her early thirties at most from my cursory inspection. That drew another laugh from Anna as I fought to regain my composure. I snarked, "Well, Anna, I find that hard to believe. You better show me your driver's license to back that statement up!"

"Sorry, April, but I don't know you well enough to share that with you," Anna said.

"Would you like to?" I asked with a big smile on my face. "Get to know me better, I mean," I finished.

"Only if your sister joins us," Anna replied, another flare of lust appearing in her eyes.

"Deal," I said, offering my arm. Anna took my arm, and, even through my jean jacket, my arm burned from her touch as I walked her back to the bar where June was sitting. I saw a lot of disappointed looks on the women around us as we approached June. June saw us coming and stood up while widely smiling as we joined her at the bar.

Anna turned to June and said, "You naughty girl. You didn't tell me you were here with your twin sister."

June glanced at me, locking her eyes with mine as she said, "Well, Anna, maybe I just wanted you all for myself."

That drew another laugh from Anna as she said, "Well, I think April might disagree."

Anna turned to me as I said, "Not really, Anna. I had the same thought myself."

Anna got a delighted look as she asked, "Are you two going to fight over me?"

June jumped in and said, "No, Anna. We actually want to share you."

Anna laughed again and said, "Oh? You two want to make an Anna sandwich?"

"If you're up to it," I snarked. I heated up at the thought of sharing this beauty with June. June and I locked eyes again, and I saw the heat in June's eyes that I knew was in my eyes.

That drew another, even louder laugh from Anna just as the cute bartender came up to ask us if we wanted anything to drink. Anna ordered a Singapore Sling while June and I ordered another round of beers ...

June 1988

... Anna knew every woman in the place wanted her, even the ones in committed relationships. She glowed from all the attention of the women around her as my eyes roved over her body. Anna was wearing a little red dress that left nothing to the imagination, barely covering her ass and breasts. The neckline plunged down to her divot, exposing her taut core sculpted from the intense workouts she did to stay in shape. Her mane of flame-red hair tumbled down to the small of her back. I knew the carpet was the same color as the drapes and wasn't from a bottle. Her ageless beauty defied definition, but I knew she was sixteen years older than me to the day. She wore open-toed 3" stiletto red heels with a matching clutch, and her nails were painted the same color red. In short, Anna made beautiful look dull in comparison.

After a brief pause, reveling in the attention, she started making her rounds, greeting everyone with air kisses and light touches. I watched her, loving the way she moved. The heat built up in me as she turned, and I saw that the dress was backless, scooping down low enough that her dimples of Venus were clearly visible below her hair. I stared at her ass, loving how it rolled and bounced as she walked. She must have felt my eyes on her ass because she turned and locked her sapphire blue eyes with me for a moment, making my chest clench even harder as a low moan escaped my lips. I saw the corners of her mouth turn up momentarily before she turned back to continue her rounds.

Even though I knew many women crowding around her were hoping to take her home with them tonight, she was going home with me. I took another pull from my Modelo Negra to cool down as my eyes continued to drink in her beauty. I knew why she was here tonight. It was her birthday, too, and we would celebrate together.

Finally, Anna made her way over to me, continuing to greet or acknowledge everyone who greeted her along the way. Leaving a wake of disappointed women behind her, Anna approached me. I stood up to greet her, smoothing down my skirt, and even with her heels on, the top of her head was still under my chin. She lightly laid her fingertips on my arm and looked up at me with a smile. That light touch burned like fire, and goosebumps popped on my arm as she slowly drew her fingertips down to my wrist. I moaned from the sensation and saw the lust flare up in her eyes. Her smile grew even broader as she saw the effect she had on me.

"Miss me?" Anna asked, her sultry voice twanging every nerve in my body as she pulled her hand back.

I moaned my disappointment at the loss of her touch before growling, "You know I do."

Looking around, she asked, "Where's June? You didn't ditch her so you'd have me all for yourself, did you?"

"God, no!" I averred before quickly relating why June wasn't here.

A look of sympathy came over her face as Anna said, "I'm sorry to hear about your father. I'm glad he's recovering." She paused momentarily, and I saw a brief flash of sorrow/regret come and go before she sighed and asked, "How's your mother taking it?"

I knew how hard it was for Anna to refer to another woman as my mother, so I said, "Mom's doing fine. She's been by his side the whole time. She's really been a rock for everyone." I smiled at her, trying to assuage the hurt.

It must have worked because Anna brightened and said, "Well, that's great." She turned and said, "I better continue my rounds. See you later," she finished before walking off.

My eyes locked on Anna's ass, and I fought the urge to reach out and grab it as she walked off. I sat back down, picked up my beer, and took a sip as I watched her ass swaying as she headed for the dance floor. Seeing her dimples of Venus, I envisioned my hands gripping her hips, the pads of my thumbs nestled in those dimples as I pistoned my girl cock in and out of her pussy. The thought made my whole body vibrate, and I wished I could take her home right now and have my way with her.

Knowing that wouldn't happen anytime soon, I tore my eyes away. Fewer women were tracking her every move, many having accepted that she wouldn't be going home with them tonight. Several women were eying me, probably wondering what Anna and I had discussed and if I had the inside track to her company. I smiled before turning to watch Anna as she strolled onto the dance floor and started moving to the music.

I finished my beer as I watched Anna moving among the many women, spending a moment dancing with one woman before moving on to the next. I was getting hot watching her body move, so I decided to join her on the dance floor. I stood up, smoothing my skirt, and made my way to the dance floor.

As I got on the dance floor, I recognized several of the women there. One, in particular, danced over to me, hoping to put a move on me. I smiled and accepted Beverly's offer, facing her and matching her moves. My eyes ran over her body, loving what I saw. She was just a couple of inches shorter than me, with raven black hair and dark brown expressive eyes. While June and I preferred petite women, Beverly was the exception that proved the rule. She wore jeans that looked painted on and a translucent top that fit her like a second skin. Her dark nipples, tenting her top, told the world that, like me, she wasn't wearing a bra.

We danced closer and closer, and I could see the question on Beverly's face as she wondered which twin I was. When we closed up, I spun her around, grabbed her hips, and pulled her ass into my pussy. I leaned in and said in her ear, "June couldn't make it tonight."

I heard a low moan escape Beverly's kissable lips as she started rolling her hips, grinding her ass into my pussy. She laid her head back on my shoulder and turned it, bringing her lips into reach. Taking the hint, I leaned in and kissed her. Our mouths opened simultaneously, and our tongues wrestled for superiority.

I let the kiss continue for a beat before breaking it. I didn't want to lead Beverly on since she was a sweet person and one of the very few women that June and I had invited back to our place more than once. I said, "Sorry, Bev, but I'm taken tonight."

Beverly moaned her disappointment, so I smiled as we separated and said, "Maybe next time when June is here?"

Beverly smiled at that and said, "Okay, April. Just don't make me beg ... too much," she finished before dancing away, looking to make another hook-up. She had a nice ass, the tight jeans lifting and separating her cheeks. I enjoyed watching it as she danced away, remembering how it had felt against me.

I continued moving to the music as I worked my way through the crowd, moving obliquely toward Anna. She had several women dancing around her, and I could see that Anna was reveling in the attention she was receiving. As I moved into her circle of admirers and hopeful partners, she locked eyes with me for a moment, and again I saw the lidded lust in them. Her tongue peeked out between her lips, wetting them, and my chest tightened, and my nipples ached as I imagined what she would be doing to me with that tongue later tonight.

Anna turned back to face the woman before her while I started dancing with one of the women surrounding her. When the woman realized who I was, a disappointed look flashed over her face before she peeled away, looking for another target. I then faced another woman, eventually peeling everyone away until it was only Anna and me.

As we faced each other, moving to the music, and coordinating our moves, the rest of the world went away, and it was just us. We locked eyes, and I fell into those sapphire wells, never wanting to return to the surface. Her eyes were nearly dilated to black, with a thin rim of sapphire, and I could see her lust for me. I'm sure she saw the same thing in my eyes.

We danced closer and closer to each other until our bodies were in nearly constant contact. Each time we touched, it felt like a searing flame was crisping my skin, but I didn't care how badly I burned as long as Anna was the one who was burning me. This continued for what may have been an eternity since time had lost all meaning. My entire body was on fire, and only Anna could put that fire out. I must have moaned out loud because Anna suddenly laughed, breaking the spell.

The world crashed in on me at Anna's laugh, and I realized we had garnered an audience as everyone else on the dance floor had stopped to watch us. I was breathing hard from the exertion and blushed, feeling self-conscious from the attention. Anna looked none the worse for the wear and soaked up the attention as if it was due her. There were mainly appreciative looks, but there were some jealous looks from the women who wanted Anna and now realized she was taken.

Before it got awkward, Anna let out another melodic laugh and took my hand, sending a pulse through my body so violently that I nearly stumbled as Anna led me off the dance floor. She found an empty table against the wall and led us to it. We sat down, and Anna exclaimed, "Whew. That was fun!"

I glanced at my watch and realized we must have danced together for nearly forty-five minutes. Looking at Anna, you couldn't tell she'd been physically active for that long. She looked as fresh as when she first walked in. I said, "God, Anna, you are incredible!"

Anna smiled at me, melting my insides to goo, and said, "You're not so bad yourself, kiddo."

I signaled for a waitress, and we ordered drinks. While waiting for our drinks, I asked, "So, Anna, what's got you ready to explode? Good news, I hope?"

Anna smiled so wide I thought her face would split. She said, "I found out this morning that I got the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) position."

I reached over the table and took her hand, saying, "Oh, that's great, Anna. I'm so proud of you!" I wasn't exaggerating when I said that. I was so proud of Anna and how she'd turned her life around from that early age incident and made something out of her life. Being the CFO of Martin Marietta, one of the big Aerospace companies building weapon systems for the DoD, was an incredible achievement, especially for someone so young.

That made Anna blush, and her blush went down over her chest, contrasting sharply with her white skin. She squeezed my hand and said, "Thanks, April. You have no idea how much that means to me."

"I'm sure June will say the same thing when you tell her," I said. That made Anna blush again. To distract her, I asked, "How's George doing?"

George Watson was Anna's husband, at least as far as the state of Virginia was concerned. George and Anna had hit it off and became close friends while working at Martin Marietta, Anna in the financial office and George, a litigator in the legal department. When Anna realized that George was gay, she proposed to him. George was surprised, but once Anna explained that she was lesbian, they realized they could be each other's beards. They made a big show of their relationship, and everyone accepted that they were in love. This allowed them to pursue their preferred sexual partners under cover of being a happily married couple. They were each other's plus-one at company-sponsored formal events, preventing rumors and gossip about their sexual preferences.

Anna brightened up, smiled, and said, "George is doing great. He's now the chief litigator for the legal department, reporting directly to the CEO. He told me to tell you girls that he sends his love."

I smiled at that because George was a really sweet guy. June and I met him once when he accompanied Anna to LA for a conference. He was also the only one besides Anna, June, and I, who knew what our relationship with each other was. I said, "Well, give George a kiss for June and me when you get back."

Our drinks arrived, and we silently toasted each other before taking a sip. I watched as Anna tilted her head back to sip her drink. I wanted to lean in and suckle her throat, especially in the spot I knew drove her wild. Anna noticed my intense look and chuckled melodically, causing nearby heads to turn. She leaned in and murmured, "Is Baby hot for Momma?"

I loved that Anna could joke about that and, following her lead, growled, "You know I am, Momma."

"Oh, you bad girl. Momma's going to have to spank," she returned.

The thought of Anna bending me over her knee and spanking me made me smile. Considering our difference in size, that could only happen if I wanted it to. I growled, "Yeah? You and what army, Momma?"

Anna laughed at that, again making heads turn like they were on swivels. She said, "I don't need an army. Besides," Anna leaned in and lowered her voice, "Momma's hot for Baby."

Hearing those words from those beautiful lips made my chest painfully clench. My pussy burned so hot I thought it would catch fire. I moaned, "Maybe I should spank you, Momma."

"Oh, would you, Baby?" Anna asked lustfully.

"Whatever Momma wants, Momma gets," I growled, already picturing Anna over my knee, my handprints on her ass as she writhed under my ministrations.

"I know," Anna said. "Right now, Momma wants Baby to take her back to your place and show her how much you love her."

"Are you sure you can handle it?" I snarked, quickly finishing my drink and gathering up my clutch.

"Ha! You know I'll outlast you," Anna said with a wide smile as she finished her drink and gathered up her clutch. She wasn't bragging. Anna was insatiable, and June and I had to tag team her to keep up with her. It wasn't unusual for Anna to experience multiple orgasms before we all collapsed into sex-induced slumber.

I headed out to bring my car to the door while Anna made the rounds to say her goodbyes. Our Mustang got us around, but June and I would buy ourselves new vehicles once we got our money. I had my eyes on a Porsche 944 Cabriolet that I had fallen in love with.

I had to wait a few minutes before Anna emerged from the Blue Moon. I got out and led Anna to my car. I handed her in before getting back behind the wheel. I carefully got on Rosecrans Avenue, heading east. I turned north on S. Western Avenue and headed to my apartment in Vermont Square.

I drove in silence, conscious of the beauty sitting next to me, trying not to let her presence distract me. My entire body was on fire, anticipating what was ahead for the night. I glanced over at Anna and noticed that she was looking out the side window, a pensive look on her face. I tried to imagine what could make her like this. Maybe she was thinking about what could have been twenty-six years ago when she had made the hardest decision of her life.

The next time I looked at her, she noticed I was eying her. She smiled, making my chest clench as she reached over, took my right hand, and clutched it in her lap. Unable to resist, my fingers started roaming around, trying to get up under her dress. With a chuckle, Anna slid her hips forward, spreading her legs, and asked, "Baby is getting impatient?"

"God, I want you, Momma," I averred as my fingers slipped under her dress and discovered that she was, indeed, going commando. My index finger lightly danced up and down her slit, and I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy. My nipples tightened so painfully that I was tempted to take my hand off the steering wheel to massage them. I moaned as Anna rolled her hips, causing my finger to penetrate her. She was so wet that my finger slid in with hardly any resistance. The heat of her pussy nearly burned my finger. I wiggled my finger around, eliciting a moan from Anna that made my whole body thrill.