Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm crashed down over me, and I collapsed to the floor. My back slid down the wall as I came undone, and my knees buckled. When my ass hit my heels, I pulled my hand out of my shorts and cleaned my fingers off while I watched June work through her orgasm. The blonde was still stimulating June's clit, so June was still thrashing around as she crashed into another orgasm, losing control of her body.

I watched as the blonde moved up to kiss June. June rolled her over, so her back was to me as our eyes locked again. I saw the lust flare in her eyes as I pulled my fingers out of my mouth, having cleaned them of my juices. I stood up and repaired myself as June watched intently. I mouthed, "See you, Sis," as I slipped out the door and returned to my room ...

June 1988

... June was moaning almost continuously, gasping each time Anna's pussy slammed into the base of her girl cock. Without a second thought, I rolled over to June. I captured June's lips with mine, my right hand behind her head entwined in her auburn hair, while my left hand grasped her left breast, her long hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

June's turquoise eyes widened in surprise before she pressed back into the kiss, her tongue battling mine. I rolled, pinched, and pulled June's nipple as the kiss continued. I loved kissing June as much as she loved kissing me. Being identical twins, we knew each other's bodies like our own. Suddenly, Anna wailed as she experienced another orgasm. I broke the kiss to watch Anna's shaking and spasming body. As Anna lost control of her body, June started bucking her hips, slamming her girl cock into Anna's pussy to continue the stimulation, drawing out Anna's orgasm.

Finally, Anna regained control of her body. Her eyes opened as she said, "Momma really enjoyed that, Baby." She saw that I was awake, and her eyes widened in delight. She smiled and said, "Oh, good! Momma has both Babies to play with now."

Anna really was insatiable. Deciding to join the action, I rolled off the bed while Anna settled onto her knees and slowly rolled her hips while placing her hands on June's breasts. I quickly pulled out my harness and selected my pink girl cock, and hooked it on. I strapped up while Anna watched me intently, the lust in her eyes flaring even higher as she knew that she would soon be impaled on two girl cocks at once.

I reached into the drawer and got the oil for my girl cock. I poured some onto my hand and spent a moment spreading it on. Anna's eyes followed my hand, her tongue peeking out between her lips as she begged me with her eyes to hurry. I wanted to prolong her anticipation, so I took my time, making sure every bit of my girl cock was liberally coated with oil, all the while enjoying the view of Anna riding June's girl cock. June was intently watching me, too, and my heart thrilled. Once ready, I crawled onto the bed, moving up behind Anna and straddling June's and Anna's legs.

I put oil on the tips of my middle and ring fingers and swirled them around Anna's anus. Anna moaned, and I could feel her anus spasming from the stimulation. I pressed in with my finger and slipped my middle finger into her anus, swirling it around to ensure all areas were well lubricated. Anna gasped, "Oh, Momma wants!" when my ring finger joined my middle finger in her anus. I could feel it spasming, trying to close around my fingers as I pressed in until my knuckles were against her ass. Anna pushed back, wanting more.

I withdrew my fingers, pulling a disappointed moan from Anna's mouth. I quickly positioned the tip of my girl cock at her backdoor. I pushed in slowly, watching in fascination as Anna's anus slowly opened and swallowed the bulbous head before closing around the shaft. I continued pressing in, my body thrilling from the increase in the volume of Anna's moans until my hips were firmly against her ass, my entire girl cock up her ass.

I leaned forward and said, "Whatever Momma wants, Momma gets!" in her ear, eliciting a loud moan from Anna as she readied herself for our combined assault. Locking eyes with June, I firmly grabbed Anna's hips, the pads of my thumbs nestling in her dimples of Venus. I nodded to June and pushed Anna forward, our girl cocks pulling out. When the bulbous head of my girl cock started inverting her anus, I pulled back on her hips, easing Anna back onto our girl cocks.

Once I was sure her ass was lubricated properly, I increased the tempo, slamming Anna back onto our girl cocks, her ass smacking our hips. Anna was in her own world, repeatedly moaning and gasping, "Oh, God!" as we repeatedly impaled her. When she keened her first orgasm from our combined assault, I didn't stop but increased the tempo even more, her entire body spasming between June and me as she wailed.

As I stared into June's eyes, I imagined my girl cock was pistoning in and out of her pussy. From her face, I was sure she was thinking about doing the same thing to me. As much as I enjoyed fucking Anna, I loved fucking June and being fucked by her even more.

Anna was sprawled on June, her head between June's breasts. I took my hands off Anna's hips and placed them on the bed, propping myself over Anna, my breasts hanging down onto her shoulders. June's hands flew up and grasped my breasts, crushing them and pinching my stiff, aching nipples. The impulses burned through my body, adding to those from my clit each time the base of my girl cock slammed into Anna's ass.

Despite her near-continuous wailing, I almost forgot about Anna being between us. By now, our girl cocks were alternately impaling and withdrawing from Anna's ass and pussy, giving her constant stimulation. My hips were burning, and I was getting close to the edge, and I could tell that June was, too. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore, and as I went over the cliff, I moaned, "Oh, God, Sis, come with me?"

"Oh, God, Sis, come with me?" June simultaneously moaned as we came undone together, spasming and trembling from the strength of our orgasms. This set Anna off, reminding me she was between us, having concentrated solely on June. Anna started thrashing and spasming between us as she moaned, "Oh, God, Babies, Momma's coming, too!" Another high-pitched, breathy wail escaped her lips. Our rhythm became chaotic, and my arms started buckling as I lost control of my body. Afraid of crushing Anna between our thrashing bodies, I rolled off, popping my girl cock out of Anna's ass, gaping it. I plopped onto my back next to June, my glistening girl cock standing proudly above me.

I was gasping hard, my vision graying out around the edges as I succumbed to my orgasm. I turned my head and locked eyes with June. I reached over, took her hand, and held it as we worked through our orgasms. While I could recover, June kept being set off by Anna as she spasmed on top of June, and June's reaction, in turn, would set Anna off again. Finally, Anna pulled herself off of June's girl cock, crawled off of June, and lay on her back between June and me. She moaned, "Oh, Babies, Momma's had enough for now." Her eyes closed, and she went limp.

June and I locked eyes over Anna's head, and I saw her desire flare up in her eyes. I moaned, "Oh, God, Sis. Fuck me!" I quickly removed my harness and threw it aside as June crawled over Anna, her purple girl cock bobbing with her movements, still glistening from all of Anna's cum from her several orgasms while riding it.

I spread my legs, and June crawled in between them, positioning herself with her knees beside my hips. I reached down and guided her girl cock to my entrance, my juices flowing in anticipation of what would soon happen. June eased her girl cock in, stretching and filling me, the feeling welcomed and wanted. I moaned, "Oh, God, Sis, that feels so good!" as her hips kissed my thighs.

June leaned in, placing her hands on the bed next to my breasts, and captured my lips with hers, our tongues making love to each other while I adjusted to the soft yet stiff shaft filling me. My arms went around June's ribs, crushing our breasts together, while my legs wrapped around her hips, my heels pressing in on her ass.

Time stopped as we enjoyed our love for each other. God, I had missed June while she was back home, and I wanted to make it all up now, melting together with her, the two halves of us becoming one whole together. Tears leaked from my burning eyes as we finally broke, gasping for breath. When I saw the tears in June's eyes, my heart exploded with my love for her. "Oh, God, June Mae. I love you so much," I averred as my tears flowed.

"Oh, God, April Mae, I love you so much," June said simultaneously.

Without any prompting, we started rolling our hips, instinctively timing it so that June's girl cock easily pistoned in and out of my pussy. Time went away again, and I reveled in the sensation of the bulbous head of her girl cock moving through my vagina, the angle perfect for stimulating my g-spot on each thrust. When June was tired of being on top, we rolled over, and I rode her girl cock until I did the same. I don't know how many orgasms we had or how many times we switched positions, but we finally stopped, exhausted.

June was sprawled on top of me, my arms and legs still wrapped around her, the sweat from our efforts pooling between our breasts. We were both breathing hard, and my lungs burned when we finally stopped moving. I never wanted to move again, loving the feel of June's girl cock filling me as we whispered "I love yous" in each other's ears.

Finally, we separated, the absence of June's girl cock filling me, leaving me a little sad as she rolled off me. I helped her shed her harness, and we sandwiched Anna between us before pulling the duvet over us. As I fell asleep, I reveled in the love I had received from June and Anna.

***

When I woke, I found I was spooned against June, my arm over her ribs. June said, "Oh, good, Sis, you're awake."

I tightened my arm around June and said, "Good morning, Sis. Where you awake long?"

"No," June said, snuggling into me. "I just woke up myself."

Realizing that Anna wasn't in bed with us and smelling bacon being cooked, I said, "I guess Anna couldn't wait for us and started breakfast already."

June moaned, "And I wanted to stay in bed for a while longer, too."

"Well, Sis, we don't get breakfast cooked for us often, so we should count our blessings," I said as I leaned in and nuzzled June's neck, just below her ear.

June wriggled against me again as she sighed and said, "Oh, Sis, if you want me out of bed, you're not doing it right."

"Sis, You know I want you, whether you're in bed or not," I said as I rolled away, threw the duvet off, and climbed out of bed.

"I know, Sis. I want you anytime, anywhere, and anyhow," June said as she followed my lead.

When she stood up, June locked eyes with me and stretched, arching her back and thrusting her chest out at me as she lifted her arms over her head. My chest tightened as I watched her lithe body move, and a small moan escaped my lips. June smiled at me, knowing that I enjoyed the show. I returned the favor, thrilled by the look I got from June.

Before things got too hot, I headed to the kitchen, June behind me. I felt a light touch on my ass, sending a jolt through my body. "Stop that, Sis," I growled as we entered the kitchen.

The sight that greeted me in the kitchen brought me to a halt, causing June to bump into me. Anna was totally naked and standing in front of the stove making pancakes. She must have sensed us coming into the kitchen because she turned, and her eyes widened as she took in our undressed state. She smiled widely and said, "Oh, good, Babies are ready for breakfast."

June and I both said, "Yes, Momma." We went up to Anna and took turns kissing her.

After June kissed her, Anna shooed us to the table. June and I sat side by side, exchanging smiles before turning back and watching Anna. I loved watching her ass as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other and back, making me hot and bothered. I glanced over at June and saw she was enjoying the view, also.

I caught June's eye and leaned in, and nuzzled her lips. I lost myself in the kiss, enjoying the feel of June's lips against mine, our tongues slow-dancing to a tune only we could hear. I was in heaven, having Anna cooking breakfast for us while naked and kissing the woman I loved.

Our kiss was interrupted when I heard Anna say, "Oh, Babies, Momma needs your help. It appears I made a mess."

June and I broke our kiss and turned as one to see Anna standing there with a saucy look on her face, arms akimbo. Maple syrup was slowly flowing down her breasts and over her nipples. I watched in fascination as I saw maple syrup collecting on her nipples, preparing to drip on the floor. As one, June and I flew to Anna and leaned in, licking the sweet syrup off her breasts. We each captured a nipple in our mouths, sucking, licking, and nipping them, eliciting moans and gasps from Anna as we carefully ensured that we got every scintilla of syrup off her.

Finally, Anna gasped, "Oh ... oh ... Babies ... stop ... stop or breakfast will get cold."

Reluctantly, June and I backed off, but not before pulling back and tenting her breasts before her nipples popped out of our mouths. I noted that Anna's nipples, gleaming with our saliva, were stiff and long, showing how much she had enjoyed our ministrations. The look on her face showed me how close we had come to eating a cold breakfast.

June and I exchanged smiles and scurried to set the table while Anna returned to plating our breakfast. Once everything was plated, we sat back down at the table, Anna between June and me. We took our time eating while sharing bites and exchanging kisses until our plates were as bare as we were.

Once our hunger was satisfied, we planned the rest of the morning. Anna's flight was at noon, so we had to get her back to her hotel to check out and then take her to the airport to catch her flight. June and I volunteered to clean up while Anna went to perform her toilet. I washed, and June dried before we went to get ready ourselves. For once, I was thankful that our shower wasn't big enough for the three of us, or Anna would have surely missed her flight. It was just big enough for June and I to share, but we each took our turn to keep from dallying today. Once we were all dressed, Anna back in her little red dress and heels and June and I in sweats and low-rise sneakers, we headed out. June and I 'Rock, Paper, Scissored' for who got to drive, and my 'Scissors' cut her 'Paper.' I was glad I won because the loser had to sit in the cramped back seat. I gave June a kiss that promised to make it up to her later before we headed out.

I handed Anna into the car after June had climbed in the back. I drove us to the Embassy Suites so Anna could check out and get her luggage. When Anna came out, she was wearing an outfit more suitable for airline travel, not looking like the sexy siren that had walked into the hotel a half hour ago. June and I stashed her luggage in the trunk before we headed to the airport. Fifteen minutes later, we were at the departure lane for Terminal Six, where Anna's flight would take off from.

We all got teary-eyed as we said our goodbyes. June and I took turns giving Anna chaste hugs and telling her how much we loved her and how badly we would miss her. We stood there and watched Anna enter the terminal, her bag rolling behind her. I felt a little sad, knowing it would be a few months before we would see Anna again. I looked over at June and saw that she felt the same way. We exchanged wan smiles and got back in the car. I let June take the wheel since she had sat in the back on the way over.

Neither of us wanted to return to our empty apartment just yet, so we stopped at the South Bay Galleria for lunch and maybe some shopping. Now that June was back, we could finish the paperwork for selling our company. We had found a nice place in Manhattan Beach with a view of the ocean that we were interested in buying. When Anna returned to town, we'd be moved into our new home if all went well. The feature we loved most about the house was the large shower with multiple shower heads, big enough for three people to comfortably shower together.

After arriving at the mall, we got out and headed inside. We exchanged smiles while trying to figure out what restaurant to eat at. We had to 'Rock, Paper, Scissor' for it as usual. As we got ready to do it, we smiled at each other, our love for the other obvious in our eyes, knowing that it didn't matter who won. We were both winners since we were both with the one we loved.

Afterword:

This story was inspired by the song "The Lady in Red" by Chris De Burgh. A link to the YouTube video can be found on my bio page.