Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I lost control and drove us off the road, I pulled my hand back, my finger wet with her juices. Anna moaned in disappointment at the loss of contact, the sound of her moan making my whole body vibrate. I put my finger up to my nose and took a deep breath, refreshing my memory of her odor, loving its redolence. I stuck my finger in my mouth, savoring her juices, putting on a show for Anna while ensuring I got every drop off my finger. God, she tasted so good.

After getting myself under control and getting two more lights behind us, I glanced over. I saw that Anna had repaired herself and was once again looking pensively out the side window. I flashed back to the first time I saw that look on her face ...

October 1986

... June and I were once again meeting up with Anna at the Blue Moon. After hitting it off so well in June, we looked forward to seeing her again. Anna had called last week, telling us she would be in town this week.

We got our first installment of funding, so we leased a modest two-bedroom apartment in Vermont Square. We had set up the second bedroom as a workshop for developing our application. We put out feelers to the graduate students working on their Master's Degrees at USC to hire a couple of people to work on the parts of the application that we were not as competent to do. We would have to lease some office space once we hired somebody.

We had also bought a nice high-mileage red Ford Mustang convertible that was in excellent condition to get around with, so we didn't need to live right next to the campus. Tonight we were headed to the Blue Moon, and June was driving. I was the femme, and June was the butch for the evening. I loved it when June was the butch and how she was so solicitous of me, treating me like the femme I was dressed as. I felt so safe and loved with her. As much as I loved fucking June when I was the butch, I loved being fucked by June when I was the femme.

When we got to the Blue Moon, Anna was already there. She was surrounded by a crowd of women, and it was easy to see why. She was in a sexy little outfit that made everyone else look bland by comparison. When she saw us, she smiled widely and came over to see us, leaving a wake of disappointed women behind her.

After greeting her with hugs, we went up to the bar and ordered drinks. Anna got a Tom Collins, and June and I ordered Dos Equis. We caught up on our lives while we drank, enduring interruptions from women offering to buy Anna a drink. Anna gently refused all offers, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. June and I shrugged it off since we knew she was ours for the night. When it was time to leave, Anna was comfortable enough with us to agree to come back to our apartment.

As June drove us back to our apartment in Vermont Square, Anna went into more detail about her job. She told us about being the Deputy CFO at Martin Marietta, overlooking all of the DoD contracts they were working on. In turn, June and I told Anna about what we were working on and planning to eventually put together an IPO. Anna got excited hearing that and told us she could help us if we wanted it when the time came. When we heard that, June and I exchanged a look, and right then, without words, we decided that we wanted more of this remarkable woman.

Once we got to our apartment, we gave Anna a quick tour of our small apartment, showing her our workshop and proudly showing how we had decorated our apartment. As Anna looked around, I noticed her eye drawn to our family portrait, showing our adoptive parents holding us when we were just a couple of months old. It wasn't hard to see from the picture that June and I looked nothing like our parents, so Anna turned questioning eyes to me.

I answered her unasked question, "Yes, we were adopted at birth. Anthony and Sophia couldn't have their own children, so they adopted us. They've been the best possible parents any child would want to have."

June and I shared a look when we noticed that Anna was staring at the picture, a pensive look on her face. Before the silence went too long, June continued, "When we were old enough to notice that we looked so different from our parents, they sat us down and explained that we had been adopted."

Anna gave her head a quick little shake before she smiled, looked up at us, and said, "They sound like wonderful people."

"Yes, they are," I said, my pride and love for them evident in my voice. I looked over at June as I said, "We've never wondered who our birth parents were and really have no interest in finding out who they are."

June nodded in silent agreement before turning to Anna and, trying to break the mood, asked, "So, would you like something to drink?"

Anna acknowledged the change of subject by asking, "What? Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?"

A wide smile came across her face when I snarked, "I don't think your state of inebriation makes a whit of difference."

"Oh, you know me so well," Anna said as she approached me ...

***

... After a night of incredible sex where Anna was even more frenetic than last time, as though trying to exorcize a demon, June and I just managed to wear Anna out before we all fell into an exhausted slumber. My dreams were erotic, with images of Anna's sapphire eyes looking up at me from between my thighs while June was behind her, her hips rhythmically slapping Anna's ass ...

***

... I slowly woke, aware that someone was spooned up against me. I opened my eyes and could see the sun was up. I looked over and saw it was June I was spooned up against. From her breathing, she was still sleeping. I eased out of bed, trying not to wake her up since she had done most of the work last night taking care of Anna and me. I stood there looking down at June, my love for her nearly overwhelming me as I thought about how lucky I was to have her.

I realized that Anna wasn't in bed, so I slipped out of the bedroom to look for her. When I entered the living room, I found Anna sitting on the couch, totally naked, looking at our family portrait, her eyes shiny from unshed tears. While I would have preferred to stare at her naked beauty, I joined her on the couch and put my arm around her. She leaned into me, and I felt her body shake as she quietly wept.

I held Anna, stroking her arm until she stopped. Anna pulled away, dashed away her tears, and put a smile on her face. Looking up at me, she said, "Sorry about that, April."

I kept silent, waiting for her to explain why she was looking at our family portrait and crying. At the same time, I also wondered how Anna could tell June and me apart so easily. Up to now, only our parents were able to do that. Even our closest friends were never able to consistently tell us apart.

Anna heaved a sigh, turned to look at the portrait, and began, "I was raped when I was young and got pregnant from it."

I was shocked at her statement and felt like I had been kicked in the stomach. I reached over and took her hand, and squeezed it. With that encouragement, Anna continued, "In 1961, and being from a Catholic family, any talk of abortion was off the table. I would have to drop out of school and carry my pregnancy to term. At first, I was so angry with my situation that I hoped the baby would die." Anna looked up at me, and I could see the tears in her eyes again.

At that point, I realized that June had come into the room. She joined us on the couch, sitting on the other side of Anna and taking her other hand. June and I shared a look over the top of Anna's head before turning back to Anna and silently encouraging her to go on.

Anna nearly choked up, saying, "How horrible is it that I could blame an innocent baby for my situation and not the bastard that raped me?" She started shaking again as she silently wept some more. June and I wrapped our arms around Anna and held her until she got herself under control.

"It was decided that I'd give up the baby when it was born. An adoption agency associated with our church handled all the details for me. Thank God my parents were so supportive of me, not blaming me for my situation." She looked up at us and flashed a wan smile before saying, "As I got close to term, the doctor treating my pregnancy determined that I was carrying twins."

I briefly wondered if Anna thought June and I were her twin daughters. I shared another look with June, my eyes burning with unshed tears. I could see June's eyes were shining and knew she was thinking the same thing I was.

Before we could say anything, Anna said, "When I was told that, I made the adoption agency promise me not to break them apart. They assured me that twins were even more desired than a single baby, so they would have no problem keeping them together. Then I went into labor. It just happened to be my birthday, and I thought that under better circumstances, what a great birthday present that would be."

Hearing that and remembering that Anna's birthday was the same as ours, June and I blurted out as one, "You don't think ...."

"No," Anna quickly jumped in, "I was never told the sex of my babies. When I delivered them, they put up a screen so I couldn't see anything. They all felt it was best that I never interact with them or even see them and form a bond that would make my life more miserable than it already was. They even tried to keep me from hearing their first cries, rushing them out of the room, but I still remember them as though it had happened yesterday."

Anna stopped and started shaking from weeping silently again. June and I held her close, sharing another look as we waited for Anna to regain control. I tried to imagine Anna's anguish at giving up her babies like that and never knowing what had happened to them.

Anna finally got herself put back together and looked up at us, seeing the concern on our faces. She dashed the tears out of her eyes and smiled before saying, "Sorry for the tears and ruining the morning after a great night of sex. How can I make it up to you two?"

June and I shared another look as I said, "Well, neither of us is a great cook ...."

June 1988

... I reached over and took her left hand in my right hand. Anna smiled and squeezed my hand, silently thanking me for my gesture. We drove on in silence for the remainder of the trip, finally making it safely to our apartment in Vermont Square. By the time I pulled into the driveway, Anna was smiling again and had returned to her sexy siren self, the sexual tension threatening to explode.

I handed her out of the car, resisting the temptation to take her in my arms and ravage her lips with mine. I unlocked the door to let us into the stairwell to our upstairs apartment. Anna went ahead of me up the stairs, her undulating ass right before my face. I reached up and caressed her ass before lightly slapping it. That drew a breathy "Oh," from Anna's lips, and she stopped dead. She wriggled her ass against my hand and said, "Oh, Baby, Momma really liked that."

"Oh?" I replied. "Has Momma done something to earn a spanking?"

"Momma has been thinking about doing naughty things with Baby," Anna said as she started running up the stairs.

Hearing that, I groaned and started up the stairs after her, imagining the naughty things we would be doing shortly. After entering our apartment, I turned to lock the door, remembering to leave the security chain off so June could get in later tonight. By the time I turned around, Anna was standing there in all her naked glory, wearing only her heels, her little red dress puddled around her feet, and her arms akimbo.

As often as I've seen her naked, I stopped, stunned, my eyes roving over Anna's body. As much as her dress had left nothing to the imagination, its absence revealed that I couldn't have possibly imagined how beautiful and sexy she was. She practically glowed with sexuality as my eyes locked on her perky breasts, her long hard dark nipples standing out proudly. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking, licking, and biting them as Anna writhed under me. As my eyes drifted lower, they danced over her hard sculpted core, her perfect divot drawing my eyes to her little six-pack. I moaned, envisioning that core straining and writhing as Anna rode my girl cock hard, slamming her ass into my thighs as she approached her orgasm.

My eyes traveled down to her V, directing me to her treasure, noting that it was covered by a close-cropped carpet as flaming red as her glorious mane. I could see that her lips had swelled and turned reddish from the blood engorging them. My eyes were captivated, and I moaned from my desire to get down on my knees and worship at her altar, abasing myself however she wanted.

As much as I wanted June here with us, I was thrilled that I would have this woman all to myself, at least for a while. I knew that was selfish of me, but I knew June would want her to herself just as much as I did. What woman in her right mind wouldn't? I was ripped from my musing as Anna laughed and asked, "Shall I get Baby a towel to handle the drool?"

I growled, "I don't need a towel, Momma. I need you." I locked eyes with Anna and started undressing, pulling my top off and over my head in one swift move and tossing it on the floor, the rush of the fabric over my stiff, aching nipples making me moan. I shimmied out of my skirt, puddling it at my feet, before stepping out of it, naked as the day I was born, except for my pumps, and kicking it aside.

I saw Anna's eyes dilate and lid with lust as her tongue peeked out between her lips. Her eyes ran over my body, making me thrill as I saw the look of desire come over her face. Seeing her eyes pause over my pussy, I started flowing like the Amazon River. I heard a slight moan come out of her mouth before she said, "Oh, Baby, Momma has some really naughty thoughts right now."

Before I could move, Anna darted over to the armchair and leaned over the arm, her legs spread and her perfect ass waggling in the air. I quickly moved behind her, loving the sight of her ass sticking up in the air, her drenched pussy peeking at me between her thighs. Anna moaned, "Oh, Baby, Momma needs a spanking!"

I ran my right hand over her right ass cheek, loving the soft, smooth feeling of her skin against the palm of my hand. I drew my hand back and smacked her, hard enough to sting but not hard enough to bruise her beautiful skin.

"Oh, God," escaped Anna's lips as she waggled her ass.

I ran my left hand over her left ass cheek before giving it a smack. Again, Anna moaned, "Oh, God," before waggling her ass again. I took a moment to admire my handiwork, two perfect pink handprints on her perfect ass, her pussy lips shiny from the fluids leaking out between them.

I dropped to my knees between her legs and kissed the handprints I left on her ass. I ran my hands up and down her legs as I leaned in and ran my tongue up her slit, gathering up the juices dripping from her pussy. Anna immediately started moaning, exclaiming, "Oh, Baby!" repeatedly and rolling her hips as my tongue ravished her pussy. For a while, I lost myself in the wonder of it, driving my tongue into her hole at the end of each journey up and down her slit. I was in heaven, her scent and taste driving me wild. I would have gladly spent the rest of time worshipping her pussy.

I could see her anus puckering and spasming each time I breathed on it. Finally, I ran my tongue over her perineum. I lightly tapped her anus with the tip of my tongue, making her whole body jerk. Anna moaned, "Oh, Baby, Momma loves that!"

Hearing that, I took the middle finger of my right hand and ran it up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices. I then started swirling my finger around her anus before gently pushing in. I felt the muscle spasm as my finger started sliding in. Anna's moans increased the further I penetrated her anus. I started swirling my finger around while pushing it in beyond the second joint. I leaned in again and swiped my tongue up her slit, gathering up the increased juices her pussy was producing.

I reached between Anna's legs with my left hand and started circling her clit with my middle finger, making Anna's whole body jerk and drawing a gasp from Anna. "Oh, Momma really likes that, Baby," Anna moaned as she pushed back, trying to get more contact with my tongue and fingers.

I obliged by plunging my tongue into her hole, wiggling it around, trying to hit all the spots that made her moan and gasp. I could feel her thighs starting to spasm. The increasing pace of her gasps and moans told me she was close to coming. I sped up my fingers and tongue until, with a loud wail, Anna's body started spasming, and a gush of fluid hit my tongue. Anna's pussy clamped on my tongue, and her anus gripped my finger as she came undone. She collapsed onto the arm of the chair, pinning my left hand under her body as her whole body thrummed.

I continued my three-way attack, drawing out her orgasm as long as possible. Anna's high-pitched wail suddenly cut off as her body went limp. I stopped my ministrations and backed away, satisfied that I had given Anna the first of many orgasms she would experience tonight. I eased my finger out of her ass and my hand from under her pussy.

I stood up, admiring my handiwork. Anna was sprawled across the armchair, limp as a noodle. Her perfect ass still had my rapidly fading handprints on them. I looked forward to refreshing them once Anna recovered. I kneeled in front of the armchair, leaned in, and nuzzled Anna's shoulder while palming her ass.

Finally, Anna stirred and turned her head to look at me. She smiled and said, "Oh, Baby, Momma really liked that."

I leaned in, and just before our lips met, I said, "Whatever Momma wants, Momma gets." We kissed, our lips gently nuzzling each other. Just as Anna started purring, "Mmmmm," I pulled back my hand, which was palming her ass, and gave it another swat, eliciting an "Oh, God" from Anna as she broke our kiss and scrambled around until she was sitting in the armchair, her legs spread wide and hooked over the arms.

Without any prompting, I dove into her pussy, drilling my tongue into her hole while suckling her lips, her juices thrilling my taste buds. My nose bumped her clit, making Anna gasp. She started rolling her hips, trying to get more contact with my nose. My hands flew to her breasts, capturing her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, squeezing them while pinching her hard nipples. I lost track of time again as I worshipped her pussy, working my tongue into every nook and cranny of her inflamed lips. Eventually, we locked eyes, and I could see the lust flaring up in her eyes as I brought her closer to another orgasm.

"Oh, Baby, Momma loves that," Anna moaned, her hands behind my head, fingers entangled in my auburn hair, pressing my mouth on her pussy. For someone so small, she had a surprisingly wiry strength. I didn't care; I was in heaven, her scent and taste overwhelming me.

When I felt she was close to going over the edge, I pulled my tongue out of her hole and latched my lips on her clit. I started sucking and tonguing it, trying to tease her little nub out. Once I felt it emerge from its sheath, I gently took it between my teeth. Anna's eyes widened as I started nibbling it. She immediately wailed into an orgasm, her entire body spasming as I took her over the edge.

Anna thrust her hips so violently that she nearly flattened my nose as her hands held my head in a death grip. I continued nipping and tonguing her clit, wanting to make her orgasm multiple times, hoping to wear her down before she wore me down. I saw her eyes roll up into her head. A gush of fluids hit my chin as her wailing cut off suddenly, and she went limp, her hands falling off my head. I quickly moved down and lapped up her delicious juices, not wanting to waste a single drop.