Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had her cleaned up, I sat back on my heels and admired my handiwork. Anna looked totally blissed out as she lay there, totally limp. I watched her chest rise and fall, and I could see spasms running through her core and thighs as she recovered from the intense orgasm I had just given her. Finally, her eyes fluttered open, and a broad smile creased her face as she saw me watching her.

"Oh, Baby, Momma really liked that," Anna purred as she pulled herself together. I saw the lust flare up in her eyes as she said, "Now, Momma wants to do some naughty things to Baby."

I stood up, my pussy flowing at the thought of Anna doing naughty things to me. I took Anna's hand and helped her out of the chair. We locked eyes as Anna leaned in and suckled my left nipple. I moaned my approval as Anna's left hand came up and gripped my right nipple, pinching it in counter-rhythm to her tonguing and biting my left nipple.

Anna's right hand drifted down over my core, her touch burning my skin as my muscles spasmed from her touch. My hands came up behind Anna's head, my fingers entangling in her thick mane as I pressed her mouth harder onto my breast, the impulses from her ministrations zinging through my body. Anna's hand finally reached my mound, and her fingers started strumming my clit, making me gasp, "Oh, God, Momma, Baby likes that!"

I was already edged from giving Anna her orgasms, so it didn't take much before I started gasping and rolling my hips. Anna quickly drove me to the edge and threw me into the void as I experienced an incredible orgasm. My knees buckled, but I managed to turn and fall into the armchair as I lost control of my body. I momentarily blacked out, and when I came to, I was greeted by the site of Anna standing there with a satisfied look on her face.

I must have been sporting a silly grin because Anna laughed and asked, "What's Baby grinning at?"

"You, Momma," I said once I regained the ability to speak. I was so limp from the endorphins making their way through my body that I felt like I was melting into the armchair cushions.

Anna laughed again and bent down to remove her heels. She clambered up on the armchair, her feet on the arms and her hands on the back. She spread her legs and squatted down, lowering her pussy to my face. My hands flew to Anna's ass as I leaned in and French-kissed her pussy. Anna pressed in, forcing my head back into the cushion, rolling her hips, and grinding her pussy on my face.

I didn't care; I was in heaven enjoying her pussy. My hands kneaded her ass, pressing her pussy into me even more. Anna gasped each time her clit bumped my nose, so her gasping increased in tempo as she rolled her hips faster and faster. Finally, I captured her clit in my lips and started sucking and tonguing it. Anna began wailing while her whole body spasmed as she orgasmed. Her legs gave out from under her, and if I hadn't had a grip on her ass, she would have slumped into my lap.

I continued my assault on her clit, wanting to prolong her orgasm as long as possible. Anna wailed through two more orgasms before feebly pushing away, gasping, "No more, Baby. Momma needs to stop."

This time I let her slump into my lap, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her while she worked her way through her latest orgasm. Finally, Anna opened her eyes, and our lips crashed together as our tongues danced to an unheard tune. Anna's arms went around my neck, and we hugged each other tightly. We both started moaning as the kiss deepened, and the world went away while the kiss continued. Finally, we broke, gasping for air, putting our foreheads together as we stared into each other's eyes.

The love for me I saw in her eyes made my eyes burn with unshed tears. I hoped that Anna could see my love for her in my eyes. Yes, I loved June more than life itself, but I loved Anna, too, just not in the same way.

Without any words, I got up with Anna still in my arms. Our lips met again as she wrapped her legs around my waist. The kiss continued while I walked us into the bedroom and to bed. I kneeled down to sit Anna on the edge of the bed. We broke our kiss, and Anna scooted up so that her head was on the pillows. I crawled up beside her and captured her lips with mine as my right hand drifted down over Anna's core and to her mound. Anna moaned approval into my mouth as I plunged my middle and ring fingers into her pussy.

I broke the kiss and started working my lips down Anna's body, worshipping her breasts and paying tribute to the faint stretch marks that proved that she had given birth. When I finished with her breasts, I worked my way down over her core, plundering her perfect divot before moving down to her V. Anna repeatedly gasped, "Oh, God," as I nuzzled her body with my lips. Again, I paid tribute to the barely distinguishable stretch marks in the creases before moving down over her mound and capturing her clit with my mouth.

As I pistoned my fingers in and out of her tight pussy, I briefly marveled at the thought that my entire body had passed through Anna's vagina, quickly followed by June's body twenty-six years ago. I flashed back to a year ago when we discovered that Anna was our biological mother ...

June 1987

... Ever since we found out that Anna had given up her twins for adoption, never having met them or even seen them, June and I had gotten to thinking about who our biological mother was and what had led her to give us up for adoption all those years ago. Anna never brought it up with us again, having visited us several times since October, so we never discussed it with her. Finally, after much thought on the matter, June and I traveled back home in March to talk to Mom and Dad about it.

They were surprised that we were suddenly showing some interest in our adoption, having never talked about it with them after they had sat us down and explained that we had been adopted all those years ago. We explained that we had met a woman who had given up her baby for adoption and how she wondered what had become of her child. Since we hadn't outed ourselves to them, we didn't tell Mom and Dad the specifics about Anna and our relationship with her. We just said that we also wondered why our biological mother had decided to put us up for adoption.

After sharing a look with June, I began reassuring Mom and Dad that they would always be our parents, but Mom hugged us and said, "Hush, sweetie. We know that. We aren't worried about losing you to some stranger."

Dad joined our group hug, saying, "You two will always be our little girls. Nothing can take that away from us."

June and I shared a smile over their heads at the irony of Dad's statement since we were both three inches taller than him and a head taller than Mom.

We broke the group hug and sat down around the kitchen table. Mom went to get the papers they had received when the adoption was finalized. When she brought them back and laid them on the table in front of us, even though June and I had wanted this moment to happen, we hesitated before opening the manila folder, knowing that we were starting down a path that we didn't know how it would resolve.

"Go on," Mom encouraged as I flipped the folder open. June and I spent a couple of minutes looking through the papers. There was little personal information in the file. However, it did list the name of the adoption agency that handled the transfer. There was no mention of the biological mother or where we were born. June and I shared a look, both slightly disappointed that the information we wanted wasn't there. However, we really hadn't expected it to be.

I closed the file and slid it toward Mom, but she shook her head and pushed it back, saying, "That's yours to keep, sweetie. Your dad and I have no reason to keep it anymore."

We spent the rest of the weekend doing things with our parents, enjoying each other's company. When it came time to head back to California, June and I hugged our parents and teared up before heading into the terminal to catch our flight.

Once we got back to our apartment in Vermont Square, we went to a lawyer to see how we would determine who our biological mother was. With his help, we discovered that the adoption agency that had handled the adoption went out of business several years ago. However, we did track down where their files were kept and put in a request for them.

After a lot of back and forth, providing the data needed to prove that we were the adoptees and had a right to the information, we were finally told that the requested information would be sent to us via certified mail. It was almost our 25th birthday, and Anna would be here to celebrate with us. We hoped it would come by then so we could share it with Anna.

As was our custom, we met up with Anna at the Blue Moon. I was decked out in jeans and a flannel shirt, while June wore a cute crop top and pleated skirt. Anna showed up in a lovely purple off-the-shoulder sweater dress that made her eyes pop. As we headed back to our apartment, we were extra excited because, besides looking forward to an incredible night of sex with Anna, we had received a certified letter in the mail earlier in the day. We had decided to wait and open it with Anna to share our discovery with her.

Once we got home, I locked the door while June led Anna to the couch. I joined them as June picked up the certified letter next to our family portrait and showed it to Anna. June said, "After finding out that you had put your babies up for adoption and how you wondered whatever had happened to them, April and I decided to find out who our birth mother was so we could find her and tell her how her babies had done."

Anna's eyes started shining as her eyes locked on the envelope. I shared a look with June and picked up the narrative, "Today, we finally received our answer. We wanted to share it with you because you inspired us to take this step. We've already discussed it with our parents, especially letting Mom know that she'll always be our mother even if we find our birth mother and meet her."

That said, June opened the envelope and pulled out the folded papers. She smoothed out the pages, and we all leaned in to see what was on it. I first noted the date, confirming that we had been celebrating the correct birthday. I heard Anna gasp, "Oh, my God," as I read the name and location of the hospital. Then Anna wailed, "Oh, my God," even louder as I came to the birth mother's name ... Anna Marie O'Reilly.

Anna buried her face in her hands and started rocking as her entire body shook from weeping. June and I shared stunned looks as we realized that Anna, the sexy vamp we had planned to have an incredible night of sex with, was our birth mother. We wrapped our arms around Anna, holding her tight as we all wept together, June and I crying with happiness that we had found our birth mother. I prayed that Anna was weeping in joy, too, and not weeping in sorrow.

Finally, Anna removed her hands from her face and cupped both of our faces, a huge smile coming over her face despite the tears streaming down her cheeks, and exclaimed, "My babies! Oh, my God, my babies ...!"

June 1988

... I snapped back to reality as Anna wailed another orgasm and started spasming, her pussy gripping my fingers so hard that I had trouble continuing my ministrations. I redoubled my efforts, tonguing and nipping her clit as I continued pistoning my fingers in and out of her pussy, albeit with difficulty.

Anna's wail cut off, and she went limp as a small gush of fluids hit my fingers. I moved down and lapped up her delicious juices as I eased my fingers out of her pussy. I licked my fingers clean and moved up to embrace Anna and hold her while she recovered from her latest orgasm. I had already lost count of the number of orgasms I'd given Anna so far, and I was pretty sure I had received at least three from Anna.

As I looked down at this incredible woman, my heart clenched at her look of complete peace. I vowed to hold her however long it took for her to recover. When her eyes fluttered open, I leaned in and lightly kissed her cheek and whispered, "Love you, Momma."

Anna returned, "Love you, too, Baby."

We held each other for a while until Anna pulled back and, with a saucy smile, said, "Momma wants to show Baby how much she loves her ...."

***

... Finally, I couldn't take anymore. I succumbed to my afterglow, again amazed at how insatiable Anna was and disappointed with myself for being unable to keep up with her. As I fell asleep, I hoped June would get here soon and finish wearing Anna down ...

***

... My dreams were erotic and seemed so real that when I woke up, I wasn't sure if I was actually hearing and feeling sexual activity next to me or dreaming it. Once I heard two distinct moans, I knew that June had finally gotten home.

When I opened my eyes, the view that greeted me made my breath catch and my entire body thrum. The sight of Anna, up on her toes, squatting over June, impaling herself over and over on June's purple girl cock caused a moan to escape my mouth. Anna's head was thrown back, her eyes closed, her mouth open in an "O." Her hands were behind her head, the fingers intertwined, elbows spread wide. Her gorgeous core was straining, the muscle definition making my mouth water as I watched her slam her ass into June's thighs, completely engulfing June's girl cock in her pussy. Each down thrust caused a grunt to interrupt her thin, high-pitched moan.

June's hands were crushing Anna's breasts, her long hard dark nipples clamped between June's thumbs and forefingers. I could see June's arms flexing as she assisted Anna in her effort, helping her maintain her balance as she bounced up and down. I looked over and saw June's beautiful face, her lips pulled back into a rictus as she stared intently at Anna. I immediately recalled the first time I saw that look on June's face ...

January 1982

... The following day before classes started, I went to June's room and confronted her about her sneaking into my room last night. I saw the worried look on her face and quickly reassured her I wasn't mad at her. I took a deep breath and asked, "June, are you okay with me being a lesbian?"

June must have seen the worried look on my face and quickly reassured me that she was okay with it. She said, "April, I'm the same way. I was worried you wouldn't be okay with it, so I never told you."

I smiled and said, "Well, I'm glad it's now out in the open between us. I really hated having to hide that from you." I leaned in and hugged June, loving the feeling of her body against mine, for the first time realizing how nice her breasts crushed against mine felt. June returned my hug, and we stood there for what seemed like forever. I started heating up, remembering how I had jilled off last night thinking about her.

We broke the hug, and I noticed that June looked as flustered as I felt. I realized I was thinking about June sexually and wondered if something was wrong with me. After all, she was my sister. I had a lot to think about, especially since it seemed she felt the same way about me. I quickly changed the subject and talked about our class schedule for the day. Once I thought I had my emotions under control, I said goodbye to June and headed out to my Statics class.

After my Cobol I class, I stopped in the Student Union to study until my Differential Calculus class. My studying was interrupted when a pretty blonde approached my table and plopped in the chair beside me. Before I could react, she reached over and placed her hand on my thigh. I was momentarily nonplussed before realizing she must have confused me with June.

She must have seen my confused look, leaned in, and asked, "Tonight at 8 PM, right?"

I hesitated before deciding to play along and said, "Sure. My room or yours?"

Now she looked confused for a moment. She recovered quickly and said, "Yours, of course. Did you forget?"

"Sorry," I said. "I was distracted," I said as I ran my eyes over the blonde's fit body. She was petite, which I loved, probably 5' 2", and had the prettiest green eyes I'd seen in a while. I could see why June would be seeing her. My desire flared as I wished she was coming to visit me tonight.

She smiled widely before saying, "I'm really looking forward to tonight."

"So am I," I replied, returning her smile.

She jumped up and walked off, my gaze on her taut ass. I loved how it moved in her tight shorts. My nipples tightened and ached, and my pussy started burning. Her low ponytail swung back and forth as she walked away. I envisioned her on her hands and knees on my bed, her ponytail grasped in my fist, pulling on it while driving my girl cock in and out of her pussy. I heated up as I wondered if June used a girl cock, too.

I resisted the urge to massage my breasts to ease the ache in my stiff nipples. I decided to visit June's room tonight and catch them in the act, satisfying my curiosity. I could barely concentrate on my classes the rest of the afternoon as I planned how I would slip into June's room, probably about 8:30 PM, to give them time to get started so I could catch her in the act as she had done with me. I was getting hot and bothered as I imagined what I would see.

Finally, after what seemed to be forever, it was time. I walked over to June's dorm, trying hard not to run. As I entered the dorm, I was greeted by a couple of girls, probably thinking I was June. I smiled back at them and made my way to June's room, hoping the corridor would be clear so no one would wonder why June was sneaking into her own room.

I pressed my ear against the door, trying to hear what was happening. I didn't hear any conversation, so I figured June and the blonde were busy. I eased the door open and peered in. I could hear heavy breathing and moaning as I moved my head in the room far enough to see the bed. I saw June lying on the bed, facing me, and the blonde, her head between June's thighs. Her ass was up in the air, and I could see her wet pussy peeking at me from between her thighs. I swiftly snuck in and eased the door shut, trying not to attract their attention. I stood there, my back against the wall, taking in what was happening on June's bed.

The room was in shadows, only the dim light from the lamp next to the bed illuminating the activities on the bed. I could see June's face in a rictus, her eyes closed, as she enjoyed what was done to her. I could hear the slurping sound the blonde was making and the low moan coming out of June's mouth. As I watched, my chest tightened, and my nipples ached so much that I started massaging them through my tee. My pussy burned and flowed like the Amazon River as I watched June writhing under the blonde's ministrations.

My right hand slid down and into my shorts while my left hand slid up under my tee. I quickly slid my middle finger down my slit, lubricating it before plunging it into my hole. I was immediately rolling my hips before my ring finger joined in. I hooked my fingers to hit my g-spot, sending pulses through my body. I started to quietly gasp as I began to pinch and pull my nipple, adding to the impulses zinging through my body.

June must have sensed I was there because her eyes opened and locked with mine, nearly black from being dilated. I'm sure mine were the same, and time lost meaning as we continued to look into each other's eyes. I imagined that it was June's fingers pistoning in and out of my pussy, and I softly moaned as my hips rolled and the impulses zinged through my body. When June eventually moaned, "Oh, God, I'm coming!" I felt my orgasm ready to crash down on me.

I so desperately wanted to moan out loud to June that I was coming, too. Instead, I bit my lip and furiously continued to piston my fingers in and out of my pussy, wanting to come with June. I watched as June held the blonde's head to her pussy as she started thrashing and gasping, "Oh, God," repeatedly as she came undone.