Lady in The Water

Story Info
The shower water has a mind of its own and it wants to fuck.
751 words
4.34
9.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a man that will fit my needs. I have been watching him from his shower head as I help clean his muscular body. My water feels good when I touch him. This is how I know he is the one.

Even as he comes to me to get clean, he can act dirty in the shower at times, rubbing that thick cock of his until he spills his seed on the shower floor. I was starting to feel jealous, so it was time I did something about it.

The next time he got in the shower horny, I was ready. I didn't want to spook him, so I eased myself onto him.

It wasn't hard because he almost immediately took the shower head and started to pleasure himself with me as I put tingling pressure on the front of his cock.

His hips pushed forward as he pretended to fuck me. My water dripped from his dick and balls. I was already loving this.

He waved me up and down with joy. Now was my chance.

He placed me back on the holder to soap up. As I ran down his body, I formed a human shaped hand and cupped his balls. He looked down confused, but seemed to enjoy the warmth.

I then created a second hand and began stroking his cock. He tried to grab at me, but just went right through.

He started to panic, but the pleasure overcame him. Now was the time to capture his attention.

The hand became my face and I started to suck slowly. He twitched and tremored, but slouched against the wall in heaven. His legs began to shake as they struggled to hold him up.

I had him now.

I formed another hand and worked my way into his butt crack. He jumped in surprise, but then moaned.

I spread his cheeks and rushed a driver of warm water into his asshole. Finding his prostrate, I began pumping warm water in and out of him.

He collapsed onto the shower chair enjoying his enema.

I stopped sucking his cock and formed my anal driver into a tail. From there I formed a watery body and connected to the head I made.

I stood up in front of him.

Gently climbing into his lap, I lowered my water pussy over his cock.

He looked into me, or rather through me, entranced.

I began to ride up and down his cock as I continued to massage his prostrate with warm water.

He was getting close.

I soaked my hand through his hair and began to sing to him. The soft Melody calmed his body.

Lifting my breast toward him, he eagerly began to suck on my nipple like a cool drink of water.

I pressed into him as I road, covering his face with my breast. His cock twitched inside me.

Then he realized that he couldn't breathe and began to try to push me off. He found that his hands pushed right through me like they would in the ocean.

He started to wiggle about as he turned every which way to breath. I had him drowning as I sped up my pace on his cock. It felt so good inside me.

He couldn't last any longer and he inhaled me into his lungs. I continued to ride his stiff cock. This was the moment!

He began to cum and fill up my body with his sperm. He spasmed, sending waves of pleasure throughout my waters.

His sperm mixed inside me and entered my water egg.

It was done. I collapsed this façade body and slipped into the drain. His body fell to the floor.

A few minutes later he choked me up and spat me out.

He coughed hard as he regained consciousness. He fell to the floor breathing heavily.

As he laid there wondering if what just happened was real, I slipped into the drain to join the rest of me.

It was a long journey down back to the ocean. My kin would be eager to see me again. My journey to find the right man had been long.

I'm sure he wondered if I would return for another session. I indeed would to collect another specimen. I also rather enjoyed his cock inside me. Humans are interesting sexual creatures.

In the meantime however, I had taken what I needed from him. His usefulness had ended for now. In time, another Siren would be born to me.