Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's why you ditched me? You were afraid I would be scared of your boner?" she teased.

"Well, sort of. It's not exactly socially acceptable to be sporting wood on a first date."

They laughed.

"I just don't see how you do it. It's like that all the time? Even when you are alone?" Alanah asked.

"Yeah," he admitted. "I have these fantasies and dreams. Sometimes they seem so real. Then I have to try and slay the beast, if you know what I mean. It's really hard to get anything done. Because the moment you think it's over, something, or someone, riles him back up."

"Don't look at me," she protested. "Wait," she teased, "so when you saw me in the library you got hard?"

"Oh god yeah! I could barely contain myself."

"So what did you do next?" She slowly started rubbing his cock.

"Well," he started, "I had to excuse myself."

She laughed out loud. "No way! Are you serious? You spent like five minutes staring at my tits and you were forced to go jerk off? In public, no less?"

"I am serious! I went into the Stacks-." He stopped abruptly. He might be saying too much.

"What do you mean the Stacks?" she asked

"Well... Shit. So you go up to the third floor, right? And there's a library that nobody uses. So-"

"So you go jerk off up there? For real? Why don't you just go home or something?"

"That's what I'm telling you. If I am home alone when this is happening I won't be able to stop myself. It'll be like an all-day thing," he admitted.

"Wow. I guess that would be pretty rough. So, you just jerked off in the middle of a library. Man, you are kinky! I like it!" She was getting really hot.

"Yeah, but listen to what happened when I went up there." He explained about the couple he found, and how he had spied on them while they fucked. Alanah slowly stroked his cock as he told the story. He was fairly candid about the whole encounter. All except for stealing the red-head's panties. When he finished with the story, he could see she was really turned on.

"That's really fucking hot! Let's do it. I want to fuck you in the library. It will be perfect. Because that probably should have been us that day, instead of you doing it by yourself. Come on! We'll meet tomorrow night."

"Alright," he answered. "I'm down."

They worked out the details shortly before another passionate session on the living room sofa. Alanah begged him to stay the night, but Daniel had no intention of leaving. Eventually, she started dozing off in his arms while they laid in bed. He was asleep shortly after; her heaving breasts lay on his chest, his cock still rock hard. For the first time in a long time, Daniel had a long restful sleep.

When Daniel woke up the next day, Alanah was bringing in coffee. She had on another button-up. This one was a long-sleeve with nothing underneath. She still only chose to utilize two buttons, which revealed her exposed pussy and belly below and plenty of her deep cleavage above.

"Good morning!" she said.

"Good morning." Daniel answered back.

Alanah looked under the covers and laughed. "You just won't quit! Doesn't it hurt?"

"Sometimes, but you took great care of it last night." They kissed.

"Good, because there's nothing I like better in the morning then a quick fuck!"

"I can't promise it will be quick." He winked.

"Deal!" she answered, as she climbed on top of him.

***

***

***

Chapter Three

***

Daniel had spent most of Sunday at home cleaning his apartment. He had been horrified as he walked into his apartment after leaving Alanah's. He was a bachelor, so most of the mess could be understood. It was the addition of various vibrators and butt plugs, lingerie plastered in semen, bottles of baby oil and lube, and mountains of porn that he thought might cause a lady visitor to think twice about staying for more than five minutes. He put on some coffee and music and went to work.

The panties and sex toys all needed washed, so Daniel had to start clearing away dishes and washing out the sink first. Once those items were soaking, he decided to strip the bed linens. He couldn't imagine the volume of cum that his sheets and blankets contained. After making the bed and bundling laundry, he went back to the kitchen to finish up with the special items in his sink. The toys were scrubbed and boxed up; the lingerie was hung up to dry. He almost kicked himself for not stealing Alanah's soaking wet panties the night before, but then he remembered she had not been wearing any.

By the time the place was presentable, the sun was gone. Daniel flopped on the couch to take a break. He looked at his clock. He had two hours before he was supposed to meet Alanah at the library.

Daniel had revealed a lot to her after knowing her for only a short time. Alanah seemed like she accepted him and his fetishes; the ones she knew about. She had loved taking his cum all over her body, she got hot talking about voyeurism and exhibitionism, and she was even turned on by his excessive masturbating. He thought that was the strangest one.

Alanah had laid out some ground rules for this evening, though. They would meet in the same spot Daniel had spied on the young couple fucking in the library. She had said that she wouldn't go through with it if there were people there already, but if the two of them started and someone showed up, she wouldn't stop. Her number one rule was no masturbating beforehand. Alanah was likely just trying to torture him for her own sick pleasure, but at the time Daniel was in no position to argue. His cock had been slipping in and out of her pussy while they had planned their rendezvous the night before.

Alanah had told him that she wanted the biggest load Daniel could manage. She had drank him in by the gallon that night and into the morning. She was not complaining about the amount of jizz she received, but she wanted to see what a day's worth of buildup would look like exploding above her. Daniel had let loose another load inside of her as she had described what she wanted. That was over seven hours ago, and Daniel hadn't cum since.

It was fairly easy to manage while he was busy cleaning. Yes, he had played with his cock while he put the panties away. He would casually rub a pair against his exposed boner, but he never stroked it. His dick stood there waiting, like a dog ready for a walk. He had promised Alanah, so he wouldn't touch it before she did. Daniel was also excited to see how much cum would erupt onto her in the library. His loads were not small by any standard. He would usually have one or two shots that would burst out, and then several more large globs. It was usually all he could manage with having to orgasm nearly ten times per day. If he was really horny and could delay orgasm, he could shoot three or four thick streams a few feet, but it took a lot teasing and working of his dick.

It had been a long time since Daniel had delayed pleasuring himself like this. Typically, if he didn't wake in the middle of the night and rub one out, he woke up with dried cum on his belly anyway. During school and work he had always retreated to the bathroom or his car to release. Now he sat on his couch with a raging hard-on, anticipating fucking a hot girl in public, but couldn't rub one out.

Of course, he could if he really wanted to. It wouldn't affect his performance, but for whatever reason Daniel waited. A few times he had grabbed a firm hold of it, prepared to launch into his duties reflexively, before catching himself. After an hour of struggling, he got up and paced the apartment, his cock throbbed as it swung back and forth in mid-air. He knew he shouldn't be nude right now, but Daniel was afraid that if he tried to restrict his cock, he might set off an accidental orgasm having it rub against his pants or leg. So there it stood, purple and angry. He looked down and gave it a few pity strokes, but this only enraged the beast. He gave it a few more strokes as he felt the pressure build deep in his body. He gently teased the head. Soon his hand glided up and down in a steady rhythm.

Suddenly the phone rang, breaking his trance. Oh thank god! Daniel thought. I wasn't going to be able to stop. It was Alanah.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey," she answered. Her sexy voice called down to his frustrated cock. "There's been a change in plans," Alanah stated coldly.

"Oh?" he asked. The disappointment sent his boner shriveling.

"Yeah, the law library is closed down. I think we should try the medical library," she suggested.

"Oh. Alright. I don't really know-" He was frazzled.

"Go to the lower levels of the library. You'll know when you get there. You will see me. One hour." She hung up.

The conversation caused a flood of self-doubt and suspicion. Alanah had been uncharacteristically cold. Daniel assumed that something was bothering her. He blamed himself, but wondered why she would still want to meet him there, if that was the case. Daniel slowly put his cock away and got ready to leave.

The medical library was further away from the apartment than the law library, and twice as far compared to Alanah's loft. Daniel got a cab. It wasn't snowing as much as the day before, but the wind was sharp and cut deep. The inside of the cab was warm. Daniel thought about what Alanah's plans might be. It sounded like she had scouted the medical library lower levels ahead of time. She must have something specific in mind. Had she been there when she called? Maybe that's why she was so curt. She probably was on some kind of sexy power-trip. Daniel imagined her dominating him once he arrived. Forcing him to strip, and suck on her pussy in the middle of the library. His cock immediately engorged. The cabbie drove on, unknowingly, as Daniel stroked his cock through his pants in the back seat.

Before Daniel was ready, the cab had arrived at the medical library. His cock was still rock hard as he exited the car. He had not brought any books or a bag to cover his crotch. This was not a study trip, after all. He tried to push his cock up and pull his coat down, but as he walked to the doors of the library it would slide down and poke through his pants. A blast of warm air hit him as he entered the doors. The heat caused his vessels to dilate; swelling his already solid member. He nervously ducked behind some shelves as he tried to study the layout of the library. He passed dozens of huge oak shelves as he made his way toward the back of the giant building.

Daniel was moving quickly down a side aisle, until he walked into a clearing in the shelves unexpectedly. There were several tables full of students gathered together near a desk where a middle aged librarian alarmingly looked down at Daniel's crotch and gasped.

"Young man!" she cried. This caught the attention of several students who smiled and giggled.

"I know. I'm sorry," Daniel explained, shamefully. "Can you please point me to the staircase to the lower levels?"

She saw his humiliation and felt pity, but was speechless.

Several of the students watched their exchange with glee. They laughed at the librarian's slack jaw and Daniel's disgrace, as he turned away to venture on his own; an enormous teepee in his pants pointing him the way.

One young man spoke up, "Hey dude, go that way." He pointed.

Daniel felt a moment of relief as he turned to go. "Thanks."

"I don't think that's where they keep the Playboys, though." Dozens of onlookers roared with laughter and hollered as Daniel shrunk behind the towering bookshelves.

He eventually reached a large door with a picture of stairs on it. Daniel entered, and descended quickly. On each flight he saw doors that entered into the lower levels of the library. Each was locked and the lights in those sections was turned off. He was not sure what Alanah's plan was. If she was venturing into exhibitionism, a dark, abandoned basement seemed the least likely place to start. After four flights of stairs Daniel was starting to feel winded. He stopped to look at his phone to check the time. He was a few minutes early, but noticed that his cell signal was gone. She hadn't called from here as he had thought. Maybe she didn't know that this was probably a bust.

Finally, Daniel reached the bottom of the staircase. There was a large, square metal door that looked to be on iron hinges. In the middle was a large wheel like on a submarine. It seemed quite out of place in a library filled with rich oak and books. Maybe it was some sort of forgotten tunnel system, or sewer access. This confused him even more. This couldn't be where she had planned their hot date. He felt the cold wheel handle and gave it a turn. Surprisingly the ancient metal wheel spun softly and quietly. Daniel then heard a loud clunk as the door eased open.

Behind the subterranean door was a long, brightly lit corridor. The walls and floor were sterile white. Near the end, there appeared to be a flat metal door with a small window. About halfway down the passage, Daniel heard the metal entrance door slam shut behind him. It echoed loudly, causing Daniel to jump. He approached the second door, slowly. The door was brushed steel. There were no dents or scratches. Most importantly, there was no handle. He peeked through the window and saw a brightly lit room with medical equipment and computers. He could hear the low hum of electronics, but he did not see any people working. He pushed at the door, and it didn't move. He backed away to contemplate his situation. He checked his cellphone once more. No new messages, and still no connection to the network signal. He turned to head back to the large door he had come in through, when he heard a click at the steel door next to him. It slowly slid sideways.

Daniel entered the large room. The edges were lined with metal desks and large computer monitors. To Daniel, they just looked like Plexiglas; flat, thin, and entirely transparent. However, bright images and tables of information littered the screens. On one, he saw images of spliced human anatomy diagrams. He suspiciously approached the center of the room. In front of him, he saw a large metal contraption made of steel and fiber-optic cables surrounded by other work stations with larger computer screens. It sat about twelve feet high. The back had a silver metal curve almost like a giant microscope. Near the base was a platform like a microscope, as well; wide enough for two people. That's for the specimen, he thought, coldly. Then he looked up and saw how wrong he was. Above the platform was two long metal arms with a series of straps near the edge. Daniel looked at them and held his arms up to compare. There were also restraints on the platform; likely for the feet. Under the metal arch along the spine of the device were bundles of hoses and fiber-optic cables wrapped in sterile packaging.

The entire place caused Daniel's blood to run ice cold. He did not belong here.

"Touring your new surroundings?" a voice said from somewhere hidden. It was not Alanah.

"What is this place? I didn't mean to come in here. I was looking for someone," Daniel explained.

"Your female, Alanah. Yes we know. She is here, too. For now," the voice responded, coldly.

"What do you want?" he asked; quickly realizing that this entire situation was planned.

"You." she answered him. A ghostly form entered the room from the shadows.

Daniel nearly fell backward. It was a female, but beyond that Daniel was unprepared to answer. She was tall; taller than he was. She was very thin, but muscular. Her skin was white as snow; impossibly white. She was clothed in a silvery-white, hooded cloak. It covered her body and her head, but it was completely see through. Beneath it, Daniel could see the subtle curves of her slender body, the small bumps of her breasts, and the bright blue and green of some sort of tattoos covering her body. He stared at her face, not able to believe what he was seeing.

"I am Madame Aryess of the Tarot. I am pleased to have you aboard my ship." The woman pushed back her hood and left Daniel gasping again. Her face was nearly a match for human proportions and features, but her forehead stretched upward slightly. She had glowing, silver eyes. The back of her head crowned nearly to a point in the back, and two small antennae slowly pushed out through the skin above her face and moved around, searching.

Suddenly the alien's voice was in his head. You understand that I am not of your world. We have come on a mission to procure resources. We will not harm your planet or your people. We only ask that you help us.

Daniel was stunned. The alien seemed harmless, and she was kind of sexy. Could he help her? What would be in it for him?

I see that you are excited, young human. You find me attractive?

Daniel answered with silence. Not that it mattered to a telepath. She smiled flirtatiously as she saw Daniel's fantasies play out in her mind. He stood frozen as she approached, opening the nearly invisible cloak she wore. She was talking to him in his mind and staring him in the eyes as he took in her gleaming, naked body.

"What are those?" he was able to manage. Her body and skin were beautiful. He saw now that what he thought were tattoos covered her arms and parts of her abdomen. She had smaller ones on her head as well.

"They are not tattoos." She spoke aloud. "They are birthmarks, you would say." She had probed his mind for the correct word. She turned, letting the cloak slide down her arms. Daniel started at her toned, white body and admired the marks.

They were bright blue and soft green with streaks of flashing silver. They were tribal-like designs, and were symmetrical to each half of Aryess's body. They ran lengthwise like lightning bolts up the backside of her forearms and triceps, capped off her deltoids, before crossing behind her shoulders, and meeting with identical marks from the other arm. The point at which they met, led up the back of her neck, and coiled around her ears. Streaks appeared scattered on her head. She also had similar designs to her lower legs that ran up to her knees. It was truly breathtaking, and seeing it displayed on such a perfect specimen was causing Daniel's fear and amazement turn into something more. His cock swelled with excitement as he yearned to reach out and touch the glowing silver lines that ran across her back.

As if sensing this, Madame Aryess quickly pulled her soft cloak back around her shoulders. Daniel broke off his fixation.

They were bright blue and soft green with streaks of flashing silver. They were tribal-like designs, and were symmetrical to each half of Aryess's body. They ran lengthwise like lightning bolts up the backside of her forearms and triceps, capped off her deltoids, before crossing behind her shoulders, and meeting with identical marks from the other arm. The point at which they met, led up the back of her neck, and coiled around her ears. Streaks appeared scattered on her head. She also had similar designs to her lower legs that ran up to her knees. It was truly breathtaking, and seeing it displayed on such a perfect specimen was causing Daniel's fear and amazement turn into something more. His cock swelled with excitement as he yearned to reach out and touch the glowing silver lines that ran across her back.

As if sensing this, Madame Aryess quickly pulled her soft cloak back around her shoulders. Daniel broke off his fixation.

So, are you willing to aid us? In return we will promise you pleasures you could never imagine, she asked coldly.

Daniel answered, yes, in his mind. His host smiled and spun back to the corner of the room where she had first entered. At that signal, dozens of similar creatures, all of them female, emerged from adjacent corridors and offices to begin the procedure.