Lady Lovecome's Diaries: 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleared his throat, nodded.

She pointed to a modesty screen in the corner. "You can--oh."

He pulled his top off over his head, and kicked off his shoes. For any other stranger, she might've averted her eye but after weeks of fantasising this man, she couldn't turn away. There wasn't a millimetre of fat on him, yet he was beefier than she remembered, his shoulders so mountainous he even looked compelling taking his socks off. He unfastened his belt and dropped his trousers and boxers in one motion.

He was powerfully hard.

He shrugged at his cock, embarrassed. "Sorry. It's just..."

"Just me?" Gabrielle's voice, squeezed through a knot in her throat, was almost a whisper.

He pressed his lips tight. Nodded. "Since I first saw you. Is it a problem? I can go."

"I make you hard? Even In my horrible work clothes and my hair all--"

"You're extraordinary." He actually used that word. "And what's that perfume?"

"Again, just me. But merci, monsieur." She tapped the tabletop.

He hopped up like an ape, as if his arms bore his weight like legs, and stood proud before her. They both stared at his bucking member. Gabrielle picked up her camera, hands shaking so badly she put the strap around her neck just in case. "Your penis is beautiful, but there will be no erections in my painting. Maybe there is a way you can... calm it?"

He grasped his unwanted axe. "I can come, that'll help for a little while, but to be honest I've been like this since I... since we last met."

"Since you licked me."

His cock nodded.

"So I made this lovely monster."

He tugged his length in a firm fist, a droplet beaded and rolled over his bulb. She stepped closer to him. His elevated hips were level with her face. "If making me come left you like this..." She stepped closer still, gripped his tight buttocks. "Then it is only fair, I should..." She took him into her mouth.

His rumbling made her hum, like their bodies singing a primitive song together. No fancy ball-licking and sucking. No toying with his frenulum and slurping her tongue. She nodded once, twice, three times and he growled, "I'm coming." She nodded four, five times and he roared and flooded her mouth with thick, hot saltiness. She sucked, gulped, sucked. His hips spasmed, trying to pull out, but she dug her claws into his buttocks, kept him in place while she drained him like a vampire.

His knees buckled and he dropped, shoulders heaving with a bassy cackle, he swayed for a bit then tumbled onto his back like a slab of meat on a butcher's block. His cock was still rock solid. It pumped lazily.

Gabrielle licked off his last drips like she was cleaning a cub. He blinked down at her in a daze, his eyes moist. His cock nudged at her lips as she kissed it. This beast was never going limp. Good. It had work to do.

She unfastened her boiler suit, stepped out of it, and onto the table.

She stood astride his naked, hard frame. Her pussy drooled. Cock or mouth, it purred, cock or mouth.

Mouth.

First.

She shuffled over his face. His elemental scent floated off his skin, a blushed tinge to it, like blood. She breathed deep and took it into her. He smiled, blinked like she was too bright to look at. Tears trickled from the corners of his eyes.

She squatted. And fed.

"And here we are." Gabrielle gestured to her two beautiful children. Both with jet black hair and crazy pale eyes.

"So you've seen him at least twice, then."

"Oh oui! Many times. It's primal, what we have, no, elemental. Whatever. We're hooked"--she pressed a fist to her stomach-- "here."

I grasped her massive diamond ring, pretended to wrestle it off her. "You won't need this anymore then."

Gabrielle cackled. "I'll stay married. I love my husband. He gives me and the children so much. But he has his mistress, why can't I have my--" air quotes "--mister-ess? I just make sure Alex comes in me whenever my lover does. Alex believes the children are his. And they might be, non?"

Her little boy, with animal agility, sprung onto my lap. He held up chubby little claws. "Grr!"

"Maybe," I said.

#

What I'm trying to say Bill, in my roundabout, horny girl way, is that even if we did fuck, and I got pregnant--which I won't, because I'm on the pill you loon--would that be so bad? I'd like children one day, why not have them now when I've nothing else to do and I'm young enough to enjoy them? I could go to university when they're grown. We could go together! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying let's have sprogs. I'm just saying, if the universe should step in and monkey with the laws of biology and undo all my contraceptive precautions, you'd be my ideal sperm donor.

Oh! A text! Is it you?

Hmm no. It was Jules: "I enjoyed your diary. As you've shown me yours, let me show you mine. Do with this what you will."

I thought the attachment was a dick pic, but it was even better than that.

#

I shan't say why just yet, but one hour later, I fell into a blissful, happy sleep.

Only to be awoken by thunder, lightning, and the flash of a large silhouette at my windows... my second storey windows.

I'm ashamed to say I froze. I keep a cricket bat under my bed, and my phone is always at my side, but it didn't occur to reach for either. I just sat there, gawping, while the figure gripped the bottom of the sash I always keep open for fresh air, and heaved. The window, swollen by rain, seemed jammed.

I grew some balls, but they were stupid, they made me shout, "Go away!"

The figure rocked the sash, and levered it up by degrees. It was a man, judging by the gravelly laughter.

Then the window flew up, and along with a blast of wind and rain, came a drowned brute.

Bill.

"What're you doing?" I flew to him, wrapped my warm, naked body around his cold, sodden-clothed one, squeaked and flew away again.

His face was bruised. One eye nearly shut. But he was still laughing. He apologised and shut the window behind him. "Couldn't find my keys. We should get some anti-climb paint on that drainpipe, Ma'am."

I stroked his poor face. What had I done? Tears popped and rolled down my cheeks.

"Now." He thumbed my tears away, took my hands. "I need to tell you something."

This was as many words as I ever heard Bill say. He was the kind that settled most issues with a nod. He took a deep breath, his jaw rippling. When he spoke it was through his teeth. "I won't be bullied by the likes of him."

"Father?"

Nod. "I've done nothing wrong." He kissed my fingers. "We've done nothing wrong."

"Bill, I need to tell you some--"

"That's all I'll say. He can arrest me. Get his goons to beat me. But I'll always come back to you. As long as you'll have me."

Soggy clothes or not, I jumped into his arms. He plucked me off him like a naughty cat and lay me on my bed.

I immediately sat up and unfastened his belt. "You don't need to worry about Father. Or the police. I sorted it."

He blinked, watched me unbutton his fly, then pulled his top off. Lord, what a torso that man has. I blathered on, "His rent boy, a friend of mine, sent me a video he made of one of their sessions. Very graphic. Would you like to see it?"

"No thank you, Ma'am." He struggled pulling his trousers, boots and socks off at the same time.

"Well, Father is old-school. He's not proud of being bisexual. And that's his undoing, because I sent the video to him and asked if I should send it to the police or the press next?"

A smile tugged his lip, though that might have been me kissing his cold, but stirring, manhood. "Father dropped the charges. He told the police it was a mistake, that it was just his spoilt daughter's wicked imagination."

Bill growled. Whether he was bothered with Father, or with me for gathering his cool cock in my mouth, I couldn't tell. He tried to push me back, but I was determined to feel him swell against my palate.

He gave up fighting, and stroked my hair. "The police told me nothing, just left the doors open and walked away. I thought I escaped."

I laughed a cock-plugged laugh. He laughed too. It made his erection kick in my mouth.

"OK. That's enough." He tried again to unlimpet me from his shaft.

I gripped it hard in both hands, stopped sucking only to blurt, "My turn!" and stuffed him back in, rubbing this time.

Diary, now I was going to taste him. I've never wanted a man's cum so much. Or at all for that matter. My lucky gardener groaned and swayed, so I manoeuvred him onto his back across the bed then poised on all-fours beside him like some sex-hungry beast from Gabrielle's wild wood universe.

His cock pulsed. My mouth went salty with his precum. He tasted of me! I rubbed him fast against my curled-out tongue, turned my gaze up to him. He looked tortured, even accounting for the bruises.

"C-careful, Ma'am."

"Bash." I sucked him in again, gave him my best, neediest, twist and slurp. Gabrielle would indeed be proud.

Bill rumbled. He stroked my bum, ran fingertips under, sliding along my embarrassingly slimy groove. He rumbled again, and stiffened.

He went rigid as a tree. I rubbed, sucked. He creaked, grunted. I squealed with muffled glee.

He burst.

Oh my.

Diary, love is hot, and thick and silky. Love is honeyed oysters. Love fills your mouth in frantic jets and it's all you can do to gulp it without spilling any.

It must've been love, not just rude, animal, cum. It must've been love because when I swallowed, my body flowered. Bill wasn't even touching me, yet my middle bloomed, a surge that swept me up and had me screeching on his cock. I gasped (dribbled!) and dropped back on him again, trying to control my exploding body, to focus on finishing Bill the way he deserved, but I failed, and cackled out my headrush instead while he pumped the last of his lovely stuff all over my tongue and lips.

I collapsed on my side, foetal around Bill's spent rod as it nodded off, and licked the last of his orgasm in the vain hope of drawing our pleasure out. I blinked up at him, sucked my lips showily, hoping to catch how much he loved me loving this, but we were already both half-asleep. My eyelids were too heavy to lift.

And even then, even as I dipped into post-orgasmic, salty-mouthed sleep with Bill's thigh for a pillow...

I wondered if he might take a day off tomorrow.