Lady Mielikki's Amulet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where does that leave us, cuckold?" The Witch said. "I want to give you a gift. I want to make you feel good before I steal your ability to obtain sexual release ever again. So we'll prolong this a little longer, and anyway, I'm having fun."

Tofi blinked, swallowed, unsure what to think as he watched the Witch's body move in the dim torchlight before him.

"Mielikki tells me you have a thing for feet," the Witch said. "But not clean feet. You, my dear little cuckold, are a slave for filthy sweaty feet. Befitting really for a service-minded cuckold like yourself."

Tofi caught his breath as he realized what she was doing. She'd already undone the laces on her left boot, was halfway through the buckles.

"I just got back from a two-day trip to the Manacle Mountains, cuckold, looking for herbs and mushrooms," the Witch continued. "I wish I could describe to you the distances a woman has to walk to find what she's looking for, the sheer amount of work it takes to get up some of those slopes. I camped there for two nights and I had to get back here to meet Mielikki and yourself this evening. I haven't had time to wash myself yet, which I'm sure you noticed."

She snickered again.

"Mielikki also tells me you're hopelessly turned on by sweat," she said. "Truly a born cuckold."

She slipped off her boot and Tofi could smell her foot instantly: sharp, vinegary, mixed with leather. He felt himself go weak, thought he might simply vanish into the embrace of the covers beneath him. He had no doubt that whatever smoke he'd inhaled had been designed to increase his arousal, and anyway, she was a Witch -- she could probably cast a spell to make herself smell exactly the way he wanted her to.

It didn't matter though. He was pretty sure he was going to cum right here, right now, without so much as a hand on his penis. Just spill that final orgasm to the smell of her unwashed, sweaty feet.

"Goddess, it feels good to take these off," the Witch said, slipping out of both boots now.

She spun and put her feet on his face, one finger on his penis.

Tofi loved the smell of Lady Mielikki's feet. Some of his favorite memories with her came while giving her foot rubs after the long summer days she spent in the sweltering confines of the Hela Library studying law and policy, or else after she'd spent a nine-hour day sweating in the sun of the archery range. She'd been self-conscious about it at first, but they'd eased into it.

The Witch's feet were different -- very much a scent of their own -- and somehow even more intoxicating. They were a sharp, mental assault, and Tofi's exhausted brain was powerless to resist.

To say nothing of the teasing tap of her fingertips on his penis.

"Kiss them," the Witch said of her feet. "Lick them."

Tofi obliged, the sweat of her soles salty on his tongue, eyes watering at the strength of the smell. The whole sensation was actually strong enough to wage war in his mind with the feel of her fingers tapping his penis.

"Mmm," the Witch said, and sighed. "That does feel good. Mielikki is lucky. She told me you were good at this. Get that tongue between my toes -- yes. Just like that. Rub them, cuckold."

Tofi did not need her to say it twice, and anyway, his hands obeyed him this time. He raised his hands to the soles of her feet and her ankles and her calves, rubbing at the toned muscle there.

The Witch sighed and fell back against the bed.

"Mmm, yes, she really didn't tell me how good you are at this," the Witch said. "Maybe I should make another offer to have you stay here. You could be my tavern foot slave, serving my customers this way. You're good enough at it to where they'd tip you well, use your Cuckold Amulet to turn down your frustration some. You'd get to pamper the feet of some of the most important woman in the city, how does that sound?"

Tofi's tongue seemed only to want to keep licking her feet, so he couldn't respond.

The Witch laughed once more and propped herself up on her elbows.

"We're getting on in the ritual, cuckold," she said. "We've got to keep moving."

She lowered her feet a little, put them on his chest.

A cruel smile played on her lips.

"Listen," she said. "I think I know of a game we can play, that you might like."

Tofi swallowed.

"I can only give out one orgasm during this ritual," she said. "It's all any witch can do. I know you might like...one last one," she said, and again she giggled.

She ran her nails across the head of his penis and Tofi shivered.

Then she snapped her fingers and Tofi was again sitting up, rooted to the bed. The Witch sat next to him.

Then she lowered her voice to a whisper, pressed her lips to his ear.

"My captive Hulder server woman is also extremely desperate too though," she said, and snickered. "I've cast a spell on her to keep her desperate and servile. She's going out of her mind with the need to cum. She thinks she'll be able to tonight, as part of the ritual. But..."

The Witch laughed now.

"I'd love to give you the orgasm instead," she said. "Your very last one. I've told her if she's good, she might get it, but I want to give it to you instead."

She sat back, looked Tofi in the face.

"Would you like to steal that orgasm from her?" She asked. "If you do, she won't get to feel pleasure like that for a very long time. I've seen to that. How would it feel, to have some power over someone else, if only for a night?"

She flicked at Tofi's penis and he groaned.

He was sweating and panting.

"I'll take that as a yes," the Witch said. "Let's do it. My captive woman knows she needs to be punished. I want you to have fun with it."

She snapped her fingers again and the heavy wooden door opened.

The naked captive woman entered again, eyes on the floor, a deep blush coloring her high cheeks.

The witch walked over to her, tangled a hand in her dark red hair, and dragged her toward Tofi.

"Down," the Witch said, as the woman knelt in front of Tofi. "Ask him for a spanking."

Tofi caught his breath. He'd never heard of a woman in Atalantahna -- even a captive or criminal woman -- having to ask a cuckold for punishment. The Witch's cruelty seemed limitless.

The woman wouldn't look at him, her artificially scarlet hair creating a curtain across the sharp line of her jaw.

She mumbled something inaudible.

The Witch knelt behind the woman and, as Tofi watched, she tied the woman's wrists behind her back with a strong leather strap.

"Ask him again bitch," the Witch said.

"I need to be spanked," the woman said. "Would you please spank me?"

"Look him in the eyes while you say it," the Witch said.

The woman didn't move her head so the Witch moved it for her, turning her face toward Tofi. The woman was seething. A heavy blush covered her face and deep scowl crossed her lips. This was perhaps the most humiliating thing a woman had ever been subjected to in Atalantahna. And the Witch knew it. Moreover, the Witch -- Tofi sensed -- loved the fact that this woman was no one special -- just a random woman from one of the forest communities surrounding Hulder City. The women of Atalantahna needed no special reason to exercise this kind of cruel power over their captives; they simply did.

And now -- with the remnants of his brain Tofi felt returning -- he realized Lady Mielikki must have told the Witch about the things he really enjoyed.

He'd always wanted to spank a woman across his lap. Cuckolds were not, of course, allowed to do such things. But he'd always wanted to.

The Witch offered this to him now.

"Up," she said, pulling the woman to her feet by her hair. "Across his lap. Now. Count the smacks. And thank him."

Tofi swallowed hard as the woman draped herself across his lap. He could pick out her spine, her hips, her shoulder blades; he could see how the red hair tumbled against her pale skin. A few of her tattoos peaked out from the front of her arms or abdomen, but the clearest mark on her body was the Witch's crescent on the woman's ass.

"She's yours, cuckold," the Witch said. "Remember, she needs to be punished. Make it sting. But have fun with it too."

She lifted the hem of her leather skirt and her hand disappeared between her legs.

"I'm going to," she said.

Tofi blinked, unsure of how to start or what to do. He'd never considered these things in his fantasies, wrong as they were.

He put a hand on the captive woman's firm ass. Then he raised his hand and brought it down on her right ass cheek as hard as he dared.

The smack echoed in the stone chamber.

"One, thank you," the woman muttered.

"Excuse me?" The Witch asked, still touching herself. "Is that how I asked you to address him, bitch?"

The woman paused.

"Grab her hair cuckold," the Witch snapped.

Tofi put a hand in the woman's artificially red hair.

"Yank it, hard," the Witch said, her breathing getting heavier. "Make it hurt."

Tofi tried it, tried in vain to tell himself he didn't enjoy it. The woman yelped as the tug lifted her face.

"Thank him correctly, bitch," the Witch said.

The woman pursed her lips. "He's a cuckold, my lady. Even you --"

"Spank her," the Witch told Tofi. "Hard. Make it hurt. She's talking back to us. I'm going to revoke everything I told you if you don't make her sorry right now."

Tofi swallowed and did as he was told, smacking her supple ass again and again and again, each blow resounding in the small room. He only got harder as he did it, his erection brushed the woman's ribs across his lap.

By the time he paused for a break he could see the woman's ass was bright red, even in the torch light. The crescent tattoo stood out, sharp and black. It was warm to the touch, warmer, even, than the rest of her ass.

The Witch walked over to where the woman was draped across Tofi's lap. She squatted in front of the woman, on eye level with her. She seemed angry, but by the look on her face she was holding back laughter.

"I know he's a cuckold," the Witch said. "I know this is upsetting pretty much every social norm in Atalantahna and going so far against your nature it probably hurts you to even consider the possibility of addressing him the way I've told you to address him. I know there are laws against this. I don't give a fuck. You were the luckless woman I took on the battlefield outside of Hulder City and you're going to suffer the way few captive women have. I'm literally in the corner getting off on it."

She slapped the woman across the face, hard enough to make both Tofi and the woman herself jump.

"Say it," the Witch said, and stood, hands on her hips.

"Thank you sir," the woman said.

Tofi couldn't believe it. The honorific was reserved for Men and Men alone. For a woman to call a cuckold "sir" wasn't just to debase herself, admit her powerlessness before him -- it was to actually break the law in Hela City. No lower stature existed below nullified cuckolds, certainly no class a woman could ever occupy.

And yet...

The Witch cackled in the corner, touching herself again.

"Fuck," she yelled. "I love to see it. Don't stop, cuckold. She is yours now. Spank her like you've always wanted to spank a woman."

Tofi did, his hand landing against her ass again and again, only allowing her a long enough pause for her to say "thank you sir" through gritted teeth.

By the time he stopped for a break, the woman's ass glowed red. He tried to ignore the rail-spike of an erection between his legs, but he couldn't. Never in his life -- ever -- had he been this aroused before.

The Witch crossed the room, took her hand, and lifted her to her feet.

Tofi's body ached. His balls cried out with the need to release the cum they'd filled up with. He tried to arch his hips, to hump the empty air before him, but his muscles still wouldn't obey him.

He needed to cum. Needed to. The Witch needed to grant him the orgasm she'd promised. Even the end result of the Nullification Ritual was out of his mind at the moment; he just needed to cum this once. It had to happen.

And she'd promised.

As he watched, the Witch kissed the woman on the lips and brushed one strand of her scarlet hair behind her ear.

"You've done so well," the Witch whispered to her. "I'm so proud of you. You've earned your release from captivity."

The woman glanced down and smiled. The Witch snapped her fingers and the woman's clothes returned to her: a tunic all forest colors -- moss green and brown and silver -- and a dagger at her hip. Her crimson hair turned deep black, almost indigo.

Tofi swallowed. He hadn't expected this. This didn't seem to look at all like what the Witch had described -- denying the woman's orgasm and giving it to him instead.

"We're almost done with the ritual," the Witch told the woman, as if Tofi was no longer there. "Would you like the full moon orgasm?"

They both turned to look at Tofi.

"After all," the Witch said. "You aren't a captive anymore. And any woman would of course get orgasm rights over a cuckold."

"That's true," the woman said.

"Of course, you could also give it to him," the Witch said. "You, of course, will get to have a life full of orgasmic pleasure. The cuckold never will."

The woman looked at him, cocked her head, and seemed to think about it. "I guess you're right."

She moved toward Tofi, who once again found himself bound by the Witch's magic. He couldn't move. The woman bent down in front of him, avoided his agonized erection as she did.

"Your last orgasm ever, huh?" She asked, and pushed him back onto the bed.

"Tough luck, really. I can't imagine that. Must be really awful. I don't think I could live that way, constantly sexually frustrated and unable to do anything about it."

She straddled his chest and planted a knee in his throat.

"You were, however, a little too enthusiastic in spanking me for my taste," she said, putting more pressure than Tofi was comfortable with onto his windpipe. "And I think you need to be reminded of your place."

She lifted her tunic and then turned on the bed and sat on his face, put his nose up her ass. She planted her knees on his biceps.

"Lick," she said. "Now. I want you feel me feel the pleasure you could have had. I am going to steal your last orgasm ever and for me it will only be one more orgasm I get to feel for the rest of my life. But I want you to know with each flick of your tongue you are giving away the pleasure you could have had, that could have been yours."

She settled her weight more fully on his face now. Tofi could smell her ass, taste her sweat, and good Goddess how he needed to cum. He couldn't resist it any longer. He had to gain some sort of release.

The woman's body settled onto his face more firmly, and above him she sighed, shifted her weight.

"Ah fuck," she whispered. "Fuck. It's been so long since I've been able to feel this, anything like this. So fucking long..."

She ground her asshole against his nose, her pussy against his lips.

"Don't stop," she whispered, gyrating her hips faster as he lapped at her pungent, sweaty pussy. "Oh fuck, don't you dare stop, you pathetic fucking cuckold. I'm going to steal this fucking orgasm from you. This could have been..."

She moaned, hissed a breath out between her clenched teeth.

"This could have been yours," she said. "So fucking hot. All this pleasure. It could have been yours but now..."

Tofi had never been harder in his life. He was sure of this. He had to cum. Had to. He was going to, even without any touch at all. He could feel it now, the orgasm building, churning through his core...

"FUCK," the woman screamed. "Don't stop...fuck it's been so long..."

She screamed, loud enough to bounce off all the room's walls and ceilings.

"I'm cumming, oh FUCK, oh Goddess, oh FUCK, I'm cumming..."

Tofi felt her body tense against his face, felt a load of her own squirt across his face.

He couldn't be far behind her. He couldn't be. He couldn't be at all.

So close, so close...all he needed was a single touch...

The woman let out a long, satisfied sigh. Then she rolled off his face and bounced off the bed.

"Goddess," she whispered. "Fuck, that was good."

She leaned back over his face, gave him a few firm smacks in the face.

"I haven't gotten to feel that for months, cuck," she said. "Looks like you never will again."

This was a lie. It had to be a lie because Tofi had never needed to cum more. He'd never been closer.

In the depths of the room, the Witch cackled.

She was wrong. They were both wrong. He was going to cum. He was going to fucking cum. It wasn't even a choice anymore.

He clenched his fists, ground his teeth, and groaned and...

Nothing happened. The screaming, writhing desire within him didn't go away. His hard-on remained.

The woman laughed to herself, bit her lip and looked away.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I know it's cruel I just..."

Tofi raised his head and surveyed his body.

His penis was gone. Never mind that he could feel it -- it wasn't there anymore.

She really had stolen his final orgasm.

The woman stroked his hair and ran her fingers across his face, then bent and kissed him.

"Thanks for everything, babe," she whispered. "It felt so amazing."

12