All Comments on 'Lady of Spirals (Book 01 MCV)'

by MorganGreyHypno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MorganGreyHypnoMorganGreyHypnoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon! I am currently writing the second book in the Mental Conditioning Verse (MCV) called "Hypnosis, Love Potions and Romance in a Magical World." It will be published by the end of the year on Ebook retailers.

However, I will re-edit and expand "Geara Wizardized", a direct prequel to MCV Book 2, to publish it here on Literotica. "Geara Wizardized" are a collection of short stories about the infamous, busty blonde Elven outlaw Geara being put under the spell of a human wizard. It will have graphic violence.

Thanks, ParagonRocky! It is totally fine to lose track of all the fantasy personas. In MCV Book 3, "Knight of Spirals", I will be including a chart with all the different fantasy personas because there will be more of them. Here is a quick chart for reference: Katherine Lyons (Original Personality) - Lady of Spirals (Hypnotic Persona), Adam Turnbull - Prince Adam, Ingrid Karlson - Empress Matilda of High Winter, and Roxanne - Elodie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue - this was the best I red.

RadRockyRadRockyover 2 years ago

Quite the intricate story! Admittedly I got a little lost keeping track of each character's embedded fantasy persona and the dynamics between them, but it was still an intriguing and sexy read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorganGreyHypno@MorganGreyHypno
Hello Everyone! I am Mr. Morgan Grey. Connoisseur of hypnotized and hypnotic women in story, art and other beautiful forms.