All Comments on 'Lady of the Manor'

by Adrian69702006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a joke, right?

This story was a mile-long drag to read. And once it finally does get to the AB-DL stuff, it's the end of the story. And it's laughably short.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 3 years agoAuthor
Who's joking?

I'm sorry the story wasn't to your liking. I am always happy to receive constructive criticism from competent authors. Unfortunately you have chosen to respond anonymously so I have know way of knowing whether you are a competent critic or could have done any better.

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago
Where is this story going?

The problem with a first chapter of 1500/2000 words is that it doesn’t give much opportunity to get into the beginning of a story, and one page story’s don’t tend to do well anyway. It could really do with a second chapter with more detail because this first chapter doesn’t really tell the reader very much and doesn’t provide much interest in wanting to read any more.

You might want to consider deleting this first chapter and using it as the beginning of a much longer chapter/story. I think it wound be most better received and although, like every other writer, you write because you’ve got a itch it is nice to see a good story rating even though it might not be red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My reply to the "This is a joke, right?" comment:

Some people come to Literotica for q quick jerk-off-ejaculation moment.

Those fools do not understand that this site is one for an author and his/her readers to explore our sexuality, to expose our most intimate fetishes, to explore our deepest inhibitions.

Adrian69702006 understands us. Never mind the negatives. Focus on the rest of us!

ArseniqueArseniqueover 1 year ago

This story has the potential to blossom into a quite naughty story of great appeal to AB-DL fans. You have set the stage and left us with a cliff-hanger, as it were. I am sure that your followers would love further chapters going into Lady Ann's private habits and efforts to find a partner to share them with her. If you do add to it, the story would be enhanced by descriptions of smells, sounds, expulsions, and the weight of full nappies. Longer chapters would also be a plus, as they would help the reader really sink into Lady Ann's little world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdrian69702006@Adrian69702006
I am a middle aged guy from the UK who enjoys creative writing, sharing ideas, memories and anecdotes. My main fetish interests are around toilet desperation, 'holding it' and accidents. Much of my writing - at least on here - reflects that. Oh and I have a particular liki...