Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no time to react as the ravishing seductress socialite was given three further quick smacks with the hard brush.

"Heavens!" She cried out once more.

John closed his eyes and savoured the moment, his right fist furiously strumming his throbbing erection.

Then he studied the reddened flesh of the once lily white rump of the lascivious blonde and rubbed even harder.

Two rosy hot spots on each buttock had appeared and between her parted upper thighs he saw her wet slit.

"NO, NO HANDS!"

Penelope had moved to feel her painful rump, but he smacked her twice in rapid succession with the hard side of her hairbrush.

"OW, OW."

Her hips bucked now in time with his rough strikes and a warm glow rushed through her body.

Then he stopped and again surprised her as his heavy, lanky body climbed on top of hers and pinned her to the mattress.

Unable to move an inch, the crack of her ass was used as a masturbatory vessel as John slid his rigid pole up the butt cleavage.

"Your skin is so soft, My Lady."

He moved back and forth, his cock slipping and sliding on her peach of an ass.

His face was close to the back of her head, and he swept her dampened locks to one side.

"So hot too," he whispered, "I can feel your bum aflame on the skin of my prick."

"Is this what turns you on? Fucking my red, hot bottom. Freshly spanked by yours truly?"

"Yes, yes, keep talking dirty!"

He speeded up his humping, his cock leaving a trail of lubrication in between her luscious buttocks.

"Fuck that bum, you devil! Churn my buttocks to butter with that hot cock of yours. Do it, do it harder."

Penny felt droplets of his perspiration on her back as he raced to his finish, his balls, full of sperm lapped against her dripping cunt.

"Cum for me, John, cum for me, you can do it, cum, cum, cum, paint my burning ass with your hot seed."

John panted, his heart thumping on her lower back as he shifted his pelvis in rapid thrusts.

"Cum on me, cum on my silky flesh, spray Lady Penelope with your creamy spunk, DO IT!"

He roared like a lion as he held his erect prick on her ass, pressing her cheeks together like a channel of flesh.

Penny turned her head, eager to see this.

He convulsed violently and sent a long spurt that hit her square in the face, the sudden onslaught of the sticky stuff making her blink and cry out.

Then, his cock seemed to resemble some kind of human hose as he sprayed out jet after jet that drenched her tits and neck until she was awash with the goo.

Gradually his pulsating cock dropped and he fell back spent.

The boudoir of the Lady fell silent, and Lady Penelope smiled to herself and stretched out her limbs, sticky cum painted her light tanned flesh, and she rubbed her juicy pussy with the sheer satisfaction of the ordeal.

"WHAT fun! Anything else up your sleeve, you dirty devil?"

Penny writhed naked on her back, the epitome of a beautiful and desirable woman.

John rubbed his chin and then smiled, his dripping cock on his bare left thigh.

He stole a look at the contented blonde beside him and a thought occurred to him.

"I hear that you like to ride horses my Lady. I'm going to need a riding crop, and a bridal. I have a notion to make you my pony girl. Interested?"

x

Intrigued by this latest notion of bondage and tease and denial, Lady Penelope hastened to Milton Manor inside of a month. Even in her wildest imagination, she had little idea of what to expect. John had met her on arrival and invited her to his private apartment away from prying eyes.

They had wasted no time and once she was in, he motioned her to his special room.

"I have a surprise for you, M' Lady. A new toy."

The man had changed from the morose character she had initially met, into one with an almost evil grin and a bit of a glint in his piercing blue eyes.

A row of small candles so placed, let a flickering light create odd shadows on the five-ten figure of Lady Penelope. Incense sticks filled the room with an erotic aroma.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room, but it was clear to her that the fair one did indeed have a fetish for bondage and punishment. There was one bed covered on black sheets, various chains, handcuffs, and paddles. She even thought she saw a bullwhip on one corner.

"What is that?"

Penny pointed to an ancient looking device that would not have looked out of place back in the sixteenth century.

"Isn't it superb? It's a pillory. They used in the days of yore. Look."

As he spoke, Penny saw how animated the man was. And also the prominent bulge he sported in his pants.

"It's a device made of wood on a post, with holes for securing the head and hands, see? It was formerly used for punishment by public humiliation and often further physical abuse."

John winked at her as she studied the ominous looking thing.

"One would have to kneel, bend forward and stick their head and hands out in front of them. Locks were then put in place so they could not move their head or use their hands. From the rear also, one would be exposed and vulnerable to say the least."

Penny nodded as he ran a hand over the eye-catching sleek black metal design. She saw up close the front vertical section with the three rings for head and arms. And at back, the two rings to lock the ankles. There was a soft leather padded board for kneeling whilst also providing some relief to the secured person's knees.

"So, how does it work'"

John smiled, an evil glint in his eye that insinuated something unpropitious. The tall fellow busied himself with demonstrating the side that released the top part of the stock. Then he showed her the section where the suggested captive's feet would be.

"Care to try it?"

Without waiting for an answer, the fair haired beanpole yanked at her dress. causing Penny to yelp. He then breathlessly dug his hands down the waistband of her knickers and rent them in two.

"Goodness!"

He flung the remnants into her face in an unruly manner and sniggered.

"That was for the first time in your house."

He pawed at her massive rack and squeezed the abundant tittie flesh with both hands. Penny let him have his way, eying him with a mixture of apprehension and excitement of the chastisement to come.

He stared directly into her wide eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt and then dropped his slacks.

His cock was at full mast and bobbed ominously in front of him. How DID he walk around with that thing down his pants? Turning his back on the stark naked blonde, he stepped up to the stock and slowly raised the hinged top section and held up one hand.

"Your head goes here."

Her Ladyship felt a tingling in her loins as she bent at the waist and lowered her head into place. He helped her put her hands in the holes on either side of her head. John then dropped the top half of the apparatus with a crack and quickly attached the padlocks. Lady Penelope was in effect now helpless and vulnerable with her bent at an angle with her posterior sticking out behind her. Her feet were yanked back and her knees dug into the provided padded board. In a trice, her ankles were securely snared in the lower stock.

"John?" Asked the noblewoman in a moment of abject panic.

Her head moved from left to right, her eyes seeing her own fingers wiggling up and down.

She bumped up and found that the head stock stubbornly refused to budge an inch. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the tall fellow circle her captive state, his sweaty fist constantly jerking his stiff organ as he ogled her natural state.

"John, damn you."

Penny hissed as he trailed light fingertip contact down her curved spine. When he reached the base, he continued down, over the sensual swell of her nether cheeks. Avoiding her dampening sex, he shifted inwards, delicately gliding down the insides of her thighs, thereby heightening her sense of foreboding.

"I have the utmost regard for you, Milady." He finally spoke as he used one hand to knead and warm up her buttocks. "Your maturity does you credit. You have experience, hunger, and an open mind. The young girls I've had here at this juncture have all blubbed and threatened to complain to my parents that I'm weird or scary. But you, you understand."

"John?"

Curiously, Penny heard the first smack, rather than feel it. He had raised a hand high up and then brought it down on her right nate with full force. He repeated the same on her other cheek, not once, but twice.

"Oh!"

Penny quivered and looked straight ahead, her eyes watering as she began to feel a warmth on her rear end. Plus a trickle of moisture that gathered in her quim. Using both hands now, John beat a tattoo of spanks on her reddening rump. A smack here, another there, sometimes overlapping. She was totally helpless to resist, seeing how securely held she was in the pillory.

He finished off by using his right hand to smack loudly five times rapid down the gaping crevice between buttocks.

'My goodness! I'm positively stoked down there!"

She took some deep breaths and relaxed in the stocks.

"Well, that was certainly interesting. If you'll just release me."

"Release you? That was just a warm up. We're nowhere near done."

He stood before her, his groin at her face level.

With a certain brusqueness he jammed his hand on top of her head, and thrust up from the knees to wedge his helmet in the roof of her mouth. Penny gagged and choked as he skull fucked her for a full two minutes.

"I find it amusing see you like this."

KOFF! KAK! KAH!

"Here you are, Lady of the Manor, Milf of the Mansion, dripping diamonds, yet acting like some common whore. But I knew at first sight that deep down, despite your social position, you're just like any other cheap bitch."

He pulled out his shining log of a coco and cocked his head as he looked at the thick strands of saliva that adhered to his glans. Penny gasped and dribbled onto the stone floor.

"You rotten sod!"

John shrugged and lightly stroked her inner thighs where they had become wetted by her escalating arousal.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you? I am your Aunt."

"Good heavens no, Milady. I wish you no harm. In fact I'm going to pleasure you until you explode."

John picked up a small bottle of body lotion and applied it liberally to Penny's lower back and bum, carefully oiling up her anus and vagina. She shivered blissfully as her skin warmed to his touch, and her erect nipples ached furiously. With her body half bent at the waist, and her hands and head immobile, she had never felt anything as intense as this before.

Her mind went mad with the thought of what image of herself she presented to him.

She wondered what he intended to do next. Fuck her? Naturally. But maybe something more.

"Oh, John, pleassssseee! Touch me there."

Again he laughed as he rested his hand over her butt crack and slyly let his middle digit slide achingly slowly inside the opening of her pussy. His other fingers rested on either side of her mons, frustratingly close but not actually making the exquisite contact she demanded. She squirmed twisted but to no avail.

"Did you ever accompany Sir Hugh during the shooting season?"

"Yes, why?"

"I do so love a pheasant feather. So long and so soft."

He held up one such striped feather up to Penny's cute nose.

"This one is a side tail from a Ringneck bird. Like it?"

"I suppose."

"I have a feeling you're going to love it."

Unable to turn her head, the sophisticated blonde was reduced to a trembling wreck as John used the feather lie a quill, lightly tracing lines over the naked flesh of her back. He expertly swirled his hand, drawing circles between her shoulder blades, and then down her spine to the top of her rounded nether cheeks.

From here, he traced up and down her sides, playing the feather over the soft swell of her hips, to the backs of her thighs, and then tantalisingly up the warm cleft between her pale cheeks.

"Mmmmm!" You're such a bastard! Making me, aaaaah! Making me so..."

"Do you have a sensitive anus, Auntie? Shall we explore?"

John stroked the tip of the feather on the insides of her creamy thighs, moving inexorably inward of her arching bum to tease the tiny puckered flesh of her asshole. One minute it seemed soft, the next rough.

Every time he teased her starfish, Penny let out an anguished cry.

"Yessssss!" our verbal queues not only guide me but make me even harder.

Her clear pussy juices collected and ran along the inside of your forced wetted her poop chute. However much she tried, she couldn't move.

"Oh my god," she mumbled, "This feels amazing."

"Still more to come."

"Please. My pussy."

"Oh, yeah."

John let the feather will move ever so lightly around the outer folds of her pussy, fluttering and flicking her sensitive flesh where her thighs and ass cheeks meet. Then he jiggled the sex toy around the lower part of her cunt for a while, a preview of what was to come?

"Ohhooo! Owmmm!"

Her Ladyship continued to weep fluids from her quim as the feather stimulated her slit just to the point where her secreted clitoris poked out. She sucked in her cheeks and hummed in disbelief as the soft instrument of her sexual torture slid up and down her wet slit.

"I'm begging you! Touch, touch my...pussy!"

Watching the eminent Lady squirm and groan spurred her mop headed tormentor

on even more.

He held the very top of the bird feather to the opening of her pussy and ever so lightly inserted it and started to move it.

Penny screamed out loud. She imagined that he had just inserted a spear inside her cunt! Each move made her strain and pant, so convinced was she that he had fired a rocket up her twat.

Sweat poured from her body and ran in streams down the apparatus she was enclosed in. Her strength ebbed as she became engrossed in the throes of a thundering orgasm.

"What the fuck did you stick up me?"

John held up the same feather to her face.

"It felt enormous!"

As her body kept shaking, John once again came behind her and caressed her bottom as he orgasm abated. He moved in close and she could now recognise his prominent cock resting between her legs.

"Fuck me, you sod!"

"You got it."

He bent at the knees and mounted her in one smooth motion. Despite his prodigious length he found little resistance from sopping cunt.

He started with slow strokes to relish the simple fact that he was shagging his very own aunt. He looked down at her raw backside that he had split into two equal half-moons with his burrowing dick.

Grabbing her roughly by the hips he thrust in harder and deeper, loving how hot and snug her pussy was.

"I'm in control, I'm in control," he intoned over and over.

John kept up a steady motion of fast strokes of his hips and Penny felt another orgasm on the way. His fucking was strong and assured, and as she came, so did he. As he made a strangled cry, he pulled out and sprayed his seed in a long arc that traversed the length of her back from the base of her spine to the back of her neck.

x

After they recovered their wits, John unlocked the top of the stock and lifted it up, helping her weary body to a nearby seat. Lady Penelope, although visibly shaken by her ordeal, was exhilarated at the same time.

"I do apologise, My Lady. I get this red mist come over me and it's as if I become another person."

"Oh, tish. I've certainly learned a thing or two in these last few days. Things I shall put to use in the future. In the meantime, I have one or two likeminded ladies you might care to meet. They share, shall I say, similar interests to yours."

"Many thanks, Milady. You are one in a million."

END

12