All Comments on 'Lady Pixie's War Ch. 01: Storm Clouds'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Welcome Back Pixie!!! What Category for This New Story Series?

Dear Pixie,

I am happy to see that your well enough to post stories again.

I finished collecting and calculating your June Literotica Statistics data and calculating your current / potential 2022 statistics.

So, what category will you place this "Lady Pixie's War Ch. 01: Storm Clouds" story series under?

I am also hard at work on your 3rd Literotica Anniversay Statistical presentation.

Did you attend any of the London, LGBTQ festivities on July 2nd?

Please Enjoy Your Day Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe

Your Literotica Bookkeeper 📚📕📗📘📙

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Keeping Up Appearances... (or Jolly Hockey Sticks)

What a welcome surprise when I turned on my computer this morning: Lady Pixie is back among us with (hopefully) a series of adventures, weird and wonderful. Your comments on the sexual habits of the great and the good come at a very appropriate time with the latest parliamentary scandal. [For the benefit of US and other overseas readers, this week a deputy chief whip has had to resign over his habit of getting blind drunk and groping other men in the lavatory.] Back to Lady P. It sounds as if the Hon Beccy is going to be an asset to this series. Her "Golly-gosh, jolly hockey sticks" approach to life could be from any number of girls' books of the period. So very pleased to have Lady P back---I think we should break out the champagne and polish up the five stars.

With your agreement, Pixie, I'd like to take out and dust off my copy of Lady Pixie's Lover (because I'm sure that the faithful Mellors is still waiting in the potting shed).

JiminNCJiminNCalmost 2 years ago

Off to another wonderful storyline, Pixie!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I am in awe of your deliciously disgustingly dirty imagination, Pixiehoff. I loved both Lady's Maid and Lady Pixie and I see no reason, based on what I've read so far, to doubt that Lady Pixie's War will be any less stimulating. 5 stars, and a plea to get chapter 2 published as quick as you like. XX

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

There is the story and then there is the story behind the scenes.

Lady Pixie has so much to teach us about politics, history, a society obsessed with appearances, and fortunately also about the things that matter most: how a young promising lady came, and came to be known as squirty Beccie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Jeff, this is historical, and no, I was not well enough to go to London. Looking forward to your stats xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Maonaigh, it would be a delight to have Mellors back. Yes, I hope the Hon Beccy is going to become something of a favourite - she is a can-do girl, and we shall soon find out exactly what she can do xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jim xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Olwen, I do hope you will enjoy this as much xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Wolfie. I hope that in a sense the themes here are timeless - and that you will enjoy the unfolding saga xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Did not know what I would find when I “opened” this piece, but knew I would be entertained and informed — smiled when I saw your name by this post. The humor/wit captured in the dialogue is pitch perfect as always. Pretty clear you are enjoying the creation of this historical series. Thanks for continuing to share your talent and perspective.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Migbird, I have been pondering getting back to Lady Pixie for a while, and was delighted that there was still fuel in the tank for another series xxxxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17almost 2 years ago

Wow. We are fortunate enough to start another journey with you Pixie. Thank you for this chapter. The Good Girl turned into mentor and Domme to please another fair maiden. Unique in so many ways , yet also seems so ironically familiar * winks * . I do so look forward to reading the ensuing chapters of your latest adventure.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Erica, I hope you will enjoy the unfolding adventure xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 2 years ago

Where did I leave that fan? Darling Pixie, I am simply going to have to lay in a supply of knickers ... well, perhaps dispense with them all together.

Yet another excellent beginning to a story that I look forward to reading. Beccy is in good .... hands.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

A great return to your exceptional writing, with wit, insight, and sexy fun!

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

There is something special about that era and women who had a Sapphic bent. That period between the wars saw the great depression just after the roaring 20s. Another time which should be explored.

Pixie, once again your writing is magical, taking us from our places here back to the time of our grandparents, or parents for us owls, and to 'jolly olde England'.

This story already resonates with me, and as soon as I see it in my postings, I know it is a must-read. This I know will be another story that will keep me 'entertained' at night, when I should be trying to sleep.

Your writing pushes the rest of us to be better. To make sure our stories are well researched [that's the teacher in you] and to make certain it is well written. As always, I am sure this will be a very popular story.

5 stars just doesn't seem enough.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, MamaS - and I am delighted that you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Paul xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh Bobbi! Thank you so much, your words warm my heart xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Well thank you Pixiehoff, glad to see Lady Pixie back, I do hope this story will continue to expose the true Churchill for what he was. The deluded `military' genius who fucked up time and time again costing tens of thousands of lives and many ships and other military material. By interfering with the Norway campaign, stripping Wavell of men and material in North Africa to the already failed and lost Greek invasion, the loss of HMS Prince of Wales and Repulse off Malaya, the list goes on and on. Unfortunately, he is remembered for a few drunken speeches, if you doubt that he was drunk, half a bottle of bubbly for breakfast and a bottle of Brandy for lunch, sounds drunk to me. Sadly, I doubt if I will live ( mid-forties) to see the truth told about this charlatan being believed, the Tory press ( Mail, Express Telegraph etc) and the Tory Party have too much invested in his image for the truth to emerge. I hope that Pixie's story will continue to both be erotic and educating, your stories are brilliant, I, personally would be willing to buy anything you published, congratulations from me on your talent. 5 stars as usual.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you dr beulah - and there will be more on Churchill as the series goes on xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so this is AMAZING xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

This latest submission from Pixiehoff provided the rewarding inpetus to binge read the previous stories in this continuing series. It was a pleasure getting up to speed with the goings on in Lady C's interrsting life and times. The introduction of "Squirty Beccy" and Pixie's changing role in the bedroom added fresh elements to the narrative. I am a bit perplexed however, as to whether I should be pronouncing "Beccy" as "Becky" or as "Bessy", but I've been going with "Becky". Please correct me if I'm wrong Pixiehoff. As ever, I rabidly await your next submission. (Will there be another "The End Of Things" chapter???) No pressure, just womdering. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Beccy, I am so glad that you are enjoying it - and there is more on its way xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, and "Becky" is indeed the correct description, I am glad you are reading the others in the series. And yes, there will indeed be more "End of things," which I tend to write in batches of chapters xxxxx

PlayfulGJackPlayfulGJackalmost 2 years ago

Pixiehoff - Your blend and style of mixing History and Love scenes are like no other. Not to mention your grace notes of 'current world affairs' to make one think. But oh yeah, your sex scenes makes it easy for one , "not to think ". We are blessed to read your stories here in Literotica for free. You should talk to an agent about publishing some of these?

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling - on the agent front, if I could be sure I would not embarrass my other half by being identified as the author, I would consider it xxxxx

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the start and although guilty of not reading the previous series as mentioned (I will rectify at some point) it was easy to follow who the main character was. The sex scene was hot and very well written. I feel a little binge-reading coming on.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Julie, thank you so much for reading and taking the time to make such a kind comment - much appreciated xxxxx

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Oh Pixie that was delicious...Becca seems to be a very refreshing new persona...can't wait to read more...

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Reading, I hope you enjoy the series xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

oh princess pixie delightful story no time to read further. have to be up early for work tomorrow.

PixiehoffPixiehoff10 months agoAuthor

Thank you Velvet, I am so glad you are enjoying it xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES