All Comments on 'Lady Pixie's War Ch. 03: Love'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I love the way you combine historical fact with filthy fiction! Beccy is a terrific character, and I suspect she and Lady Pix are going to have a lot more fun together. Bring on chapter 4. This one gets a very well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Another well told episode Pixie, Christ, your sex scenes are guaranteed to get one's panties wet (if one was wearing any, that is) and your historical asides are just perfect, showing just how traitorous certain people in the upper classes were. Believe it or not, but the Director of Naval Intelligence, Sir Barry Domville, was not only in Mosley's Blackshirt's, but a Nazi asset. He was interned in 1940, but after the WW2, helped found the League of Empire Loyalists, later the BNP. More info can be found in `Hitler's Munich Man' by Martin Connolly, it truly is an amazing story. Five stars naturally, more soon please.

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

Is it just me or did you teach us all a history lesson, here - what with Hitler and his invasion of the - Sudetenland and now Putin's invasion of Crimea and Ukraine. We are told we must learn from our previous mistakes, I hope we all do.

Love the story, and I feel so much like Lady Pixie at times, what with my desire to bed sweet 19yo.

5+

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
A Special Girl for A Special Pixie

5 Stars of top shelf love between two lovely ladies and those they love outside of that special bond. This type of erotic writing style is what makes this author one of the best around. It always has drama, emotions, intrigue, sex and lessons on how we should see the best in people who deserve to be treated with respected. And yet to always remember there are evils in the world that must be confronted. Just such great entertainment. Cheers

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

So my history lesson continues complete with a liberal dose of eroticism for good measure. Thank you Pixie for a highly entertaining light hearted read that doesn't fully mask a more serious subject. Thank you also for the detailed description of Beccy, I now have a perfect picture of her in my mind which adds an extra level of potency to the sex scenes. Who knew history could be so much fun?

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

“Lady Pixie’s War” is such an enjoyable read while bringing home the value of understanding history regardless of the particular story/issue. We must take time to know what shaped our now — from whence we came. A well crafted (as always) historical piece not only about war and fascism but also about sexual orientation — who we feel drawn to romantically and sexually and the nature of that relationship. The latter is conveyed by way of reflective/witty dialogue and beautifully erotic scenes just as it should be.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Olwen, yes, beccy is becoming a firm favourite - and more to come/cum xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much debeulah - yes, history is much stranger than fiction, and I am so glad you are enjoying the series xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Bobbi, yes there are clear contemporary resonances here - and I am so glad you are enjoying young beccy xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Qwer12 - I am immensely touched by your comments xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Alice, I thinkk all history should be fun, and am glad to be able to add some spice to this one xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh Migbird, thank you. Thank you so much - your words really cheer me xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, all those commenting, I am moved and delighted. It has been a difficult time of late, as some of you know, and your comments really mean so much to me - thank you, all of you xxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

Darling Pixie,

Everything rings so true, and I am in complete agreement with everything you write.

Some things never change. Hitler's argument for grabbing Czechoslovakia to "protect" German minorities was just as lame and false as Putin's motivation to "liberate" the Russian population of Luhansk and Donetsk.

Other things have changed. Czechia and Slovakia are no longer far away countries (although brexit has increased the distance a bit). Nor is the neighboring Ukraine.

However, one wonders about the reasoning of politicians in a country that was still an Empire in 1938 with colonies as far away as India and Hong Kong. Well, perhaps that way of thinking hasn't changed much either. A combination of provincial narrow-mindedness and fantasies of greatness ruled British politics then and now.

It is fun to rant about politics, but reading about Pixie's advice on marital relationships is pure joy. Yes, I believe Jack can be molded into a loving, loyal and faithful husband who will channel all his sexual energy into pleasing and worshipping his wife. At the same time he will be supportive of Beccie's sapphic relationship with Pixie.

Yes, Jack will likely clash with Pixie, but only in a fierce competition over who will be the best pussy-eater.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Wolfie - thank you so much for this - it is so encouraging and supportive - I love what you say here, and hoe the saga can live (and love) up to it xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with Amadeus to some extent. Monsters use any ports in the storm we call reality. Psychopaths have many justifications for their desires. The only difference between Adolf Hitler and Ted Bundy is one had an army of obedient fools behind his crazy the other only had a knife, but the devastation each caused was only a matter of scale.

*

What I love about this story is although we know that the storm is coming, we also see the simple human interactions which take place, and the human foibles are present regardless. We are all just a hot mess. It makes me sad that poor Pixie and Beccy can not have the honest relationship they want. However, given Beccy's rapacious needs, I suspect that even poor Lady Pixie might require Jack's assistance along with a line of understudies to lend a hand, tongue, and whatever else might be necessary.

*

So looking forward to the next chapter, my darling Pixie. You are a marvel.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Lady Pixie"s Lover

Lady P and the faithful Mellors were in the wild flower garden gathering blossoms to decorate her Ladyship's mossy bower. "What's a fuffoo?" asked Mellors. "No idea, why?" "Well, I were out early and there was the Hon Beccy paddling in the carp pond wi' her skirt around her waist. If I may say so, Lady P, she's got a grand little quim. Anyway, she didn't turn a hair, just said 'Mornin' Mellors, only airing my fuffoo' but I couldn't see any fuffoo, just Hon Beccy letting her bits hang out." Light dawned. "I think she said fou-fou, darling Mellors---that's what aristocratic ladies call their quims." "By heck, " said Mellors, "Tha toffs have even got posh words for bits and pieces. Think I'll go to potting shed and put that in my diary." "All this talk of fou-fous and quims has got me hot and bothered," said Lady P, "Can I come too?" "Aye. I'll even let thee carry riding crop." "Ooo, Mellors, you really know the way to a girl's heart," said Lady P. "It wasn't thy heart I was thinking of," replied Mellors.

Again, an interesting mixture of history and between the sheets. I was a bit late coming to this chapter and most others have made the kind of comments I might have made. So I'll just say well done and stay well.

PlayfulGJackPlayfulGJackalmost 2 years ago

"History recalls, how great the fall can be. While everyone is sleeping, the ships are put out to sea ". One can only hope in 2022. True Optimism , just as as us readers are optimistic and hopeful Lady Pixie will prepare Beccy for Jack and more importantly... Lady Pixie will keep Jack wise for Beccy!! Very well written Lady Pixiehoff!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, MamaS - your praise means the world to me xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Maonaigh, and I am delighted with the Mellors update - always good to get his angle on these matters xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jack, not least for the unexpected quotation from SuperTramp - and let us hope for the best xxxxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17almost 2 years ago

"Damn it! Live, love and enjoy, for tomorrow we may all die!" What a great line to end a chapter. I do so agree!!! This wonderful ride you are taking us on with Lady Pixie and Beccy is truly a fun one. Bent with history and sexxy erotic scenes of course. This Jack will be a lucky bloke to receive Beccy after some Pixie training. Let's do hope he appreciates it with respect to Lady P and Beccy.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Erica, darling, I am sure Jack will benefit, via Beccy, from the lessons - if only our politicians did xxxxx

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years ago

A lovely chapter containing both a great political/historical description of Europe at that time coupled with a very hot sex scene. A very entertaining read.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Julie, I am glad that you are enjoying it xxxxx

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

...brilliant...5 stars...thank you so much Pixie

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Reading xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...