All Comments on 'Lady's Maid Ch. 05: Working Girls'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Impressed

I am very impressed by the way you can switch stories, and maintain such a high standard in all of them. I was not expecting you to revert back to Annie and Pixie.

Another wonderful and descriptive chapter, which not only shows Pixie's lovely submissive side, but also her caring side for people less well off than her, and her willingness to help them in anyway she can.

Rgds Al

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Lady Pixie, ever the pleaser

I am not sure I can say it much better than Al did. This was another splendid chapter, showing Pixie at her best as both a lovely submissive in the bedroom and at appealing to her constituents outside of the bedroom. Dot's comment about Pixie being the perfect little scrubber was terrific. However, poor Pixie is being denied orgasm at every turn. I wonder how long she can go with the itch unscratched.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Al

Thank you. At the moment I am dividing my time between the three series. More on Pixie to follow.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
A pure life

If Lady Pixie is into quoting Catullus, she might consider the following as a title for her political memoirs when she writes them in old age: Si vitem puriter egi (If I have led a pure life). Annie's book could be called Annie Get Your Fun while Dot could write a well-received book called: A Grope Below Stairs. And they'll all live happily...

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Another great chapter, I'm loving reading about the two different sides of Lady Pixie, both are eager to please in their own way.

Poor Pixie is scratching everyone else's itch but she is still waiting patiently for her own release, a great reinforcement of her submission . The mill girls had a raw deal back then as did all of the workers lower down the ladder, it's nice to see them included in a sexy story

Thank you Pixie, I look forward to seeing where you take Lady Pixie next

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thank you. Yes, Lady Pix is getting used to being a good girl for Annie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thank you. Yes, Lady Pix is getting used to being a good girl for Annie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Your comments made me laugh out loud - so glad you are entering into the fun.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

I always look forward to your comments, and this was such a lovely one, thank you so much x

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

Nice transition ...

In the opening scene, Pixie starts where she left off at the end of chapter 4: a servant to Annie and Dot.

Now she does not only sexual service but real work, scrubbing the floor on her knees, naked.

Then Pixie licks Dot's still unwashed arsehole. The description of the bathing scene afterwards reminds us that Pixie, while being dominated and humiliated, is also very much loved.

On to the next scene where Alice re-enters the picture. Pixie and Alice, rivals in public, lovers in private, win the dancing contest. But is only Alice who collects the price: a night of lovemaking with Pixie's maid/mistress Annie.

All Pixie gets is a pinch in the arse and an unscratched itch.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Amadeus, and as you know, Pixie would not have it any other way x

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Another beautifully written chapter with literally some excellent humourous touches, e.g. a pinched arse. I love it, but then I love your writing style so I’m biased. Thank you xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I can imagine many other reasons you would have loved this my precious one xxxxx

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

A very fulfilling account of love, lust and respect.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

I am so glad you are enjoying the series, Bobbi xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...