Lady's Maid Ch. 06: A Good Evening

Story Info
Lady Dora joins in.
2.7k words
4.67
12.1k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,307 Followers

I could never quite see that being an MP was a full-time job for Archie. In the first place, as under-secretary to the under-secretary, he seemed to have an awful lot of work to do when it came to foreign policy. I never quite saw what that was to do with the people of Oldham West; but maybe that was why they didn't allow women my age to vote? Archie assured me that when I was older I'd get it. I looked sceptically at him, knowing precisely what he was getting from the young Guardsmen in Hyde Park after dark. Still, given my relationship with my maid, Annie, I was hardly in a position to complain, even had I wanted to.

I never met another MPs wife who was a virgin, but I met plenty who felt neglected. Some, like Lady Channon, simply took lovers and as both sides turned a blind eye, everyone concerned was happy. I had thought I was unique in not having a (male) lover, but at a week-end house party at Datchet in Suffolk, I found that there was at least one wife whose approach to her situation was not dissimilar to mine; but it was different in a way that I thought worth sharing with Annie.

Lady Dora's husband was a bright, rising star; handsome, eloquent and charismatic, he was the sort of chap who attracted women as honey attracts bees. After supper, as the chaps have their brandy and cigars and talk about whatever it is they talk about, we ladies are asked to leave. I had met Dora at a gathering for the wives of new MPs, and was happy to chat with her when I saw we'd been thrown together.

As we sipped our cocktails, I saw that she was looking pensive.

"Dora, darling, what's the matter?"

"Oh it's Rory!"

"What's Rory?" I asked.

"I supposed he's fucked you too?"

She sounded sad, but there was something more in her tone of voice. I looked into her baby blue eyes and giggled.

"What's so funny, Pixie?"

Like the rest of the world, Dora called me by by nickname; I was not even sure that it was worth using my birth-name of Cynthia, not that I much cared for it anyway.

"Oh sorry, darling," I said, apologetically, seeing the look on her face. "No, he hasn't, but then I am hardly his sort!"

She looked quizzically at me and sighed:

"Let's see, you are female, between the ages of 16 and 35 and have the requisite holes for his use; yes, if that's the case, you're his sort!"

She made me giggle again.

"Well. darling, I can assure you that as far as Rory is concerned, I am virgo intacta."

"Oh gosh, Pix, I do apologise, I am sure he'll get round to you."

I looked at her.

"You sound as though you'd welcome the prospect!"

She looked carefully at me.

"Oh Pix, you are such a sympathetic ear, can I share something with you?"

I was, notoriously, a 'good listener.' I say notoriously as that often meant every bore at a party would unload their stuff onto me; but it seemed cruel to turn away. Moreoever, Dora was not a bore and something was bothering her.

"It's just, well Pix, when I think of Rory and his ladies I, well I do that thing the Matron at school told us not to do."

Though I had not been to the same school as Dora, public schools were public schools, and no doubt she'd had the same talk as we had from Matron about being 'good' and not 'touching' ourselves 'down there.'

I had to confess that at the time I'd not the foggiest idea what she was on about. How the blue blazes could one wipe after the WC if one never touched oneself down there? It was only later I realised she'd been referring to masturbation. When I'd asked Mama she'd glared at me and told me to 'work it out.' A font of sexual education my Ma.

Intrigued I leant in.

"What, you mean you masturbate thinking about him and his lovers?"

"Yes, though to be truthful, it's more about the woman. I love the idea of another woman having what rightfully belongs to me and then rubbing it in."

"In what?" I exclaimed, "her pussy?"

Dora was blushing deep red.

"Oh you must think I am a terrible pervert, Pix!"

"Golly, Dora, not at all, you see, if you can keep a secret, I lick pussy."

Her gasp was so audible that the other ladies looked at us, which made her blush even more.

"Oh gosh, Pix, do you, what, what's it like?"

I leaned in further.

"Would you like to find out darling? After all, it's traditional that when we rejoin the chaps those ladies wanting extra-marital bliss loiter and go off with their chosen paramour; no one would suspect if you came with me. But there is one thing which might put you off."

Flustered, Dora looked at me.

"You want to, to do things with me? What's the problem apart from the fact it's unnatural?"

"I have someone I usually play with, or, to be honest, who plays with me."

By now Dora was looking stunned.

"My maid, Annie."

And that was how Lady Dora Carrington ended up in my bedroom, to the amusement of Annie, who gazed hungrily at her. I could see why, indeed I was rather hungry to see her naked myself.

She was at least as tall as Annie, maybe an inch or so taller, I'd have put her at five foot eight. She was not, by contemporary standards, slender, and although her corset cinched in her hips, you could see that her arse was on the generous side, and as for her breasts, well, again, they were unfashionably full.

"Did Pix explain things to you, Lady Dora?"

I was beginning to think Dora had dyed herself red, as he face and shoulders were that colour.

"Do answer, Dora! Did Pix explain?"

"Yes, yes Miss Annie," she stammered, the "Miss" coming out as almost a hiss.

"Look at me, girl!"

At Annie's imperious command, Dora looked upward. Her eyes, like her whole demeanour, showed the internal conflicts. Annie, who I was beginning to think was a disciple of Dr Freud, clearly had every intention of exploring those conflicts; the look on her face made me moist between my thighs.

"Pix, strip to your knickers and sit over there in that armchair."

Dora started as she saw the alacrity with which I obeyed.

I slid my cocktail dress of my shoulders, shimmying it down, before picking it up and putting it on the back of the chair. I unclipped them and then rolled my stockings down, and off, before unhooking my suspender-belt. Looking at Annie for approval, I went and sat in the chair.

"Legs open, slut!"

I sat there, knees up and apart, the wet patch on my knickers visible.

"You see how obedient Lady Cynthia is, Lady Dora?"

In using our titles, Annie was driving home one of the conflicts that I knew would be exercising Dora - obeying a social inferior, a maid, in fact, carried with it a charge of humiliation which I knew was firing her passion the way it did mine.

"Yes, Miss Annie, I do, you have trained her well."

'Thank you Dora, and you are doing well. Pix tells me you play with your cunt thinking of your husband with another woman, why is that? Are you a pervert like Pix?"

From the dreamy look in her eyes, Dora was sinking into subspace and then, oh my goodness, just like I did, she began to suck her thumb.

"Yes, Miss Annie. I am a pervert, I think of the naked ladies and I want to be with them."

"So, if your husband was fucking me, you'd like to be there watching? Well, I am so much sexier than you that of course he'd want me rather than you. But I should allow you to suck his man cum from my cunt, would you like that?"

Dora groaned, shifting uneasily as her knees almost gave way.

"Oh God, no, you would not make me do that?"

"You know you would like it." She smiled.

"Your maid, Rachael, she is a resourceful girl, did you know that?"

Dora looked confused.

"Did you not know she arranged his trysts for him, and did you not know he liked maids? He often fucks her. Well," she said, turning to include me, "tonight I am fucking him. I will be away for a while. I want the pair of you naked on the bed in the approved position, savvy?"

I gasped, Dora's knees gave way and she sank to the floor. Annie, who looked even more gorgeous than usual, gave us both a wave as she left the room.

I went over to Dora and hugged her.

Sucking her thumb hard, she looked at me, her eyes were glazed.

I held her.

"Darling, can I suggest we do as Miss Annie suggested?"

I helped her shed her outer garments, but when she stood to remove her knickers I was amazed - they were soaking, and they stuck as I pulled them away, strands of her girl goo showing like spider's web filaments.

"Oh God, Pixie, I am so, so bad. I am drenched."

"Well," I said, "Miss Annie said we had to be ready, she did not say anything else. Would you like me to take care of that itch, Dora?"

In truth, I was almost as wet as she was, and I was desperate to taste her.

"Oh would you Pix? I should love that. I fear that the way I am now, I'd be no use to you or Miss Annie."

Smiling, I crawled between her thighs, her blonde bush tickling my nose as I nuzzled in. As my fingers touched her lips to part them, a shiver of lust ran through her, which increased a hundredfold as I began to lick up between her gooey, swollen lips. As I touched her clit she exploded, liberally coating my face and tits with her juices.

As she came down she was all apologetic.

"What must you think Pix? It, it's just that I am addicted to this when Rory is fucking, I imagine it, her, with his thing in her, oh God, I am so bad, I am sorry!"

I hugged her.

"It's the biggest compliment you could pay me darling."

Knowing my Annie, I made sure that our knickers were opened on the bed so she could inspect the saddle; in both cases there was a deep wetness.

"Can I kiss you, Pix?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I joked. "You sure you don't mind tasting yourself?"

I got my answer as she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply and passionately, As my small, hard nipples pressed into her generous breasts, I felt jolts of pleasure shoot through me and knew my pussy was wet.

Kissing Dora felt so good. It was, I realised, the first time I had kissed someone of my own class. She was gentle, willing, and eager to learn; this would, I thought, be huge fun.

We lay together on the bed, kissing and cuddling. I could feel her spent passions rising again. Having learned, thanks to Annie, to control mine, I was more able to restrain myself from doing what I wanted, which was to rub myself against her wetness until our juices mingled and we both came. Instead, I satisfied my urges by loving Dora in the way only another woman could.

I heard steps.

I had told Dora what Annie meant by "approved position" and we assumed it - arse up, head down and both our slut holes available for Annie's use should she choose.

"Oh I seem, what good girls!"

I felt her hand stoking my bum, and knew her other hand was stroking Dora's. I heard a smack but did not feel one, so it must have been Dora's arse that was feeling the sting.

"Rory's quite the stud isn't he Dora? Oh, sorry," she giggled, "you wouldn't know, he said he couldn't remember the last time he fucked you. Nice arse!"

Annie was running her index finger down my arse crack; I assumed Dora's was getting the same treatment. I could hear her laboured breathing.

"No, Miss, he doesn't fuck me any more."

Suddenly, on the bed in front of Dora, Annie was lying, her dress up around her waist and her legs open; from her pussy there was a white liquid dripping.

"Well he fucked me, clean me up NOW!"

I was in something of a state of shock. I suppose somewhere in my head I knew Annie was not purely Sapphic, but to see her cunt like that, her lips reddened and her hole bubbling man cum, made me shiver. That was nothing to how my body reacted as Dora began cleaning her husband's fresh cum from Annie's opened cunt.

As Dora lapped, Annie ordered me to "suck my tits," which I did.

She'd clearly left Lord Carrington's bedroom minus her undies, assuming she had been wearing any. I was revolted at what was in her cunt, and was not sure that even she could make me do what Dora was doing, but as the latter went about it with such vigour, there was not going to be any need for it.

My lips fastened around Annie's crinkled and erect nipples; I could see from the marks on her beautiful breasts that they had received attention from his Lordship. I sucked greedily, my tongue flicking first one nipple, then the other. I tried to do it in time with Dora, who was licking and cleaning Annie's cunt.

After ten minutes of this treatment Annie suddenly threw her head back and moaned, thrusting her cunt into Dora's face and wresting her nipple from my eager mouth.

As she recovered, Annie smiled.

"Good girls. How did you like eating your husband from me, slut Dora?"

Dora was moaning, she had once more slipped deeply into that space only submissives know.

"Oh Miss Annie, Miss Annie ... ."

Her voice trailed off into a whimper.

"Strap on Pixieslut, now!"

I had taken the liberty of anticipating what Miss might want, and was able to slide the straps up her long legs and fasten it. The girl cock jutted out obscenely.

"This is just like your husband's cock, Slut Dora, not that you would remember. Assume the position, the pair of you."

Holding Dora's hand, she and I assumed the position.

Annie was, I could feel, gripping Dora's haunches, and to my own disappointment, Annie fucked Dora hard, without a break.

"Pixieslut, on your back and lick her clit."

The sight which greeted me as I turned over was indeed a sight for sore eyes.

Her long blonde hair loose, her big breasts swaying as she drove the girl cock deep into a groaning Lady Dora, Annie was vigorously fucking her.

To get at her clit, I had to open my own legs and slide down until my mouth could access her clit. Annie's cock was thrusting in and out. My tongue found her clit and began to lick. But Annie's thrusts were so vigorous that it was difficult to strike a rhythm. However, such was her state of arousal that Dora was lost in that deep dark space where all that matters is pleasure

I could see that the girl cock was pressing against Annie's clit, and the sight of that, and of Lady Dora's opened wet cunt was almost enough to make me cum; almost, but I was a good girl and stifled it.

As they both came, with me under them, I was spattered with their girl goo.

Annie collapsed onto Dora, who fell flat on her face on the bed, coving me as she did so. As they relaxed, muttering sweet nothings, I disentangled myself.

Annie had released the harness and I placed the girl cock on the bedside table.

"Maid's room, Pix, now!"

I left them both in bed, donning a thin robe and heading for the maid's room - a good evening's work done.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,307 Followers