All Comments on 'Lady's Maid Ch. 06: A Good Evening'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Lady Dora, the naughty pervert

She's naughty, and pervy... and amazing. Annie was brilliant in this chapter, treating her Lady sluts perfectly. Annie's taunting words to Dora whilst making her lick her husband's cum from the maid's pussy... wow, that was absolutely incredible.

Thanks again for another magnificent chapter of this story, Pixie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thank you, I am glad you like Lady Dora, who will figure largely in the next chapter, when Annie will have her Lady sluts trying their best to please her.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

Enter Dora, the cuckquean

I love how Pixie, the experienced submissive who has never touched a cock, takes Lady Dora, for whom cock is only a distant memory, under her wings.

Leave it to Annie to take care of matters and commandeer Lord Carrington's cock, so she could whip up a creampie and then deliver it from her pussy straight to the neglected wife's mouth.

This is the only instance where a male enters the erotic aspect of the story, even though only in the form of seed from his loin.

As always, Pixie selflessly takes care of the other girls' needs, while her own needs remain unfulfilled.

However, Pixie has planted a seed of her own: forming a loving attachment with the sweet Dora and eventually converting her to sapphism.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

So glad you have enjoyed this, yes, we finally get, at second hand, a man involved x

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

It is indeed an acquired taste, a cream-pie, one I no longer seek or enjoy. But that was hot Pixie. Times may have moved on, but there are so many similarities to today contained within this story. I'm giving you another 5 stars

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much my darling Bobbi - your appreciation means a huge amount to me xxxxxx

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great as always, but Annie could be a better Mistress, she does not attend properly to Lady Pixie..no aftercare no love just use...

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

As you will see, Reading, this will be her downfall xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES