Lake Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Reality and fantasy lakeside.
3.5k words
5
2.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need a push? Bikes don't have a reverse."

Maneuvering the bike backwards on the slick grass to get over a rut had become a bit challenging, but my first reaction was to say "No need, thanks."

Something that may have not been heard over the motor, though when seeing who came into view going around the fairing, another explanation offered itself. Erica is the sort of person who tends to do what she wants, and seeing her ready to help was certainly not a problem. Though late in summer, this was the first time meeting her this season.

Putting her hands above the headlight, she made easy work of the job. I enjoyed seeing her dressed in her normal fashion. A green tank tops, braless, small pointed tits with perky nipples poking against fabric, shorts, and flat leather sandals. From past experience not wearing panties, though with a somewhat new piercing, that was not certain. Intimate jewelry is a subject of almost total ignorance to me.

Her ring being the only new thing heard about her this season. She had displayed it back in the spring, and even days later, a couple of regulars were still mentioning how she showed off an intimate piece of jewelry to everyone around. One woman was amused but not quite approving, while a man mentioned it straightforwardly enough, saying it was not a surprise with her. I decided not being too curious was the best response, asking nothing about it when the subject came up.

Putting the kickstand down then getting off, she stood a bit to the side as I opened the case, took out my things, put the gloves inside, then looked at her after locking the case and putting the keys in my pocket. She asked if I was planning to hang out, replying that I had no plans at all except to enjoy the lake.

The parking lot was fairly empty for this late in the day, though that did not mean much. Experience has taught there is never really any pattern to how many people were around compared to the number of cars, apart from hot sunny Saturdays and Sundays always being more crowded by afternoon.

She said to follow her then, ending up in an area I haven't been to for years, after a storm caused a lot of tree damage. As a result, this area became only accessible by water according to those who had swum over. Unsurprisingly, she knew a path, accessing an area even more private now than in the past. Putting down the blanket, she asked if she could put her towel on it. Replying of course, she pitched the towel near a corner, then took off her top, revealing familiar and enticingly attractive small breasts.

Better, when her arms went up, I could definitely see she still had unshaved armpits. She is one of the very few women who does not really shave any of her hair, something true for over two decades knowing her, another reason I so enjoy hanging out nude in her company. I was hoping, piercing or not, she still had her nice bush. Dark haired, not too large, emphasizing the way her labia spread. In honesty, though I do like leg hair, when too thick and black, it is unattractive. Erica was just on the right side of this divide, while my bi friend Joan was just on the other side the very few times seeing her after not shaving for a month or two.

Sitting on the blanket to take off my boots, Erica took off her shorts, standing on the blanket facing me. The revealed bush as lovely as ever, yet though my head was at the height of her lovely scented crotch, no piercing was visible.

Sitting down next to me after I finished undressing, she asked if I got stoned. Saying yes, she said that was a trick question, as she already knew that. As that point, she took out a tobacco pouch from her shorts, with a stone carved bowl inside. The mechanics of filling the bowl and doing a hit were familiar to both of us, but as she filled the bowl with a second hit for her, she suggested a way to save on weed.

"Just breathe in as I breathe out, it is almost like a double hit." The exchange went as smoothly as pushing the motorcycle had, and after breathing out, she handed me the refilled bowl. Though not very concerned, I did mention that smoking during this intense drought was not ideal. She responded no worries, this area was kept well watered, plus she knew where the two buckets used for that watering were.

Only a perfectionist would say that the buckets should have been filled first, and by now, two hits were starting to have an effect. Quite a large one, apart from the thrill of sharing contact with her, explaining the taste noticed with the first hit. Some weed is said to have a hash taste, but that is not particularly true. On the other hand, mixing hash and weed can lead to a certain understated hash flavor, the effects confirming that weed is not the only thing being smoked.

Breathing out, she closed her eyes to inhale, letting our lips meet for another flawless transfer of the smoke. Not quite kissing, but by the next hit, we would be. I remarked that she seemed to have a nice blend, making conserving it a good idea. As she did the next hit, she just smiled, then leaned over, our lips pressing, her tongue moving against mine while I inhaled, a nice introduction. Plus it removed any doubts that Erica did not share Joan's tastes in this regard.

Getting stoned with an unshaved naked woman in a natural setting remains a great pleasure, especially when sex appeared a possibility. Conditions were ideal, this area years ago having been the preferred spot of a couple with a reputation for having public sex. I had never actually seen them fucking, but Joan and I had watched them playing together standing in the water one day while floating on a raft, after sharing a joint.

They were playing with each other, and after noticing us, we continued to watch. Turning my head to look at Joan, she was obviously stoned and getting very turned on. As was I, cock hard in the cool water, but she moved a bit, her hand going down between her legs. The couple did not mind being watched, turning and kissing hard, his cock being pumped in plain view, a hand fondling one of her smallish breasts. Joan's thigh drifted under my body and along my cock. I murmured that they were really enjoying themselves, with her just moaning softly in response. That being the only time seeing a couple engaged in erotic activity with a woman next to me, though it did not lead to orgasm for either of us.

Handing me the pipe again, mentioning that she already knew about my taste for weed, Joan having told her years ago. The same way that Joan explained the sharing hits trick, though Erica laughed, saying she did not need to be told that. "Not that I minded sharing with Joan" she added with a grin. Doing the hit, thinking about how stoned only a couple of hits were making me, including how my cock was stirring, Erica said that Joan was one of the gentlest kissers she had ever met.

An observation making me nod my head in agreement before we leaned together to kiss. Our tongues teased a bit before exhaling, her hand stroking the side of my head, leading me to do the same with her. Neither of us was drawing the other closer, we were simply caressing until she drew back to exhale.

Dropping her hand, she asked if I was used to smoking hashish. A fair question, considering not only how the smoke can be considerably harsher, but also the need to 'toast' it, in the sense of first letting it burn a bit with an open flame before doing the real hit. Answering yes, she said to watch her anyways, making me smile and say that was something impossible to resist.

She broke off a smallish chunk of brown powdery style hashish, rolling it between her thumb and a couple of fingers, warming and making it a smooth ball. In the pipe, she did indeed do an initial burn, then inhaled as the hash glowed. This time leaning together, her lips pressed mine firmly, her tongue snaking into my mouth in glorious style. We did not break our deepening kiss, breathing out through my nostrils in a controlled fashion, letting her be in charge, enjoying how she was exploring the possibilities offered by a willing partner. It occurred to me that this was likely how she had kissed Joan, who always appreciated being on the receiving end of a good french kiss.

After a stretched interval of bliss, we separated. Taking the now warm and wettened pipe, making sure the chunk was not too big before using the lighter. Leaning over to kiss her, my tongue slid between her lips, this time taking charge from the start. Not too forcefully, thinking she was as likely to appreciate being french kissed this way as I had been.

Taking her head gently in my hands, tilting it upwards, I began to kiss her neck. She sighed, creating a stream of hash smoke. It had been months since last getting stoned this way, with the effects increasingly starting to take hold. With her too, as she said Joan had told her I was quite skilled.

Causing me to say Joan had never mentioned her, though noting she was exceedingly discrete when it came to women. Except Helen, I added, Joan's now long time female lover. My cock was not really hard, but it taking charge of my half of the conversation, especially when looking at Erica's pert tanned breasts, similar to Helen's. Something I remarked on, saying that Joan was obviously attracted to sexy petit tits.

"And you?" she asked, looking down between my legs, satisfied with the answer she saw there.

"To be honest, I've never had the opportunity to play with Helen's breasts, tempting as they are."

"Why not?"

"Well, Joan may be a sub with men, but she is a definite dom with women."

"Really? Not that I noticed."

"Well, not with me either, she likes a variety of things. Helen is kind of property in a way that I prefer not to get involved with in the first place. A real difference compared to her last boyfriend."

This sort of stoned conversation being something previously enjoyed with Joan, it did not feel as if anything really private was being shared, particularly as we kept growing hornier.

Especially after Erica laughed, saying all boyfriends. "Joan likes variety, and enjoys her favorites regardless of whoever she is in a relationship with. And Joan is definitely worth having sex with when opportunity arises.""

Erica stretched out on her back next to me as I lay on my side, head resting on a hand supported by an elbow on the ground. This provided an excellent view of her body, her bush in particular attracting my initial attention. She did not have the largest or darkest bush I had ever seen, but likely she had never shaved her public hair, certainly not for years before today.

Her nipples followed the curve of her breast to a tip, something that touched a primitive part of my brain, thinking that I could suck her entire tit into my mouth, tongue swirling around and over the tip. My attention must have been obvious, in the same way that her attention to my growing cock was obvious.

"You can do more than look" she said, her hand sliding over the outside of my thigh. "Joan did."

"Before or after you played with and kissed her nipples? She gets so wet from that, once you start she cannot stop."

"And she likes starting" Erica said, as my hand cupped a breast, fingers spread over her chest and just under an aerola. "Joan is easy, ever since she started coming here as a teenager, showing off her big tits and loving the attention. Her interest in women was always obvious to me, the way she would look as I spread my legs for her to see or watch me put sun tan lotion over my breasts. It didn't take long for her to start openly looking as I took my time."

Tempted as I was to bend down and start sucking a tempting nipple, conversation continued to be more intriguing.

"Joan is very proud of how she looks braless, and Helen rarely wears a bra with such perky small tits. Often their tops are loose or open enough to get a great view."

Erica mentioned she had never really been introduced to Helen, causing me to explain that Joan was likely being very tactful in her relationship.

"Tactful?"

"Joan loves cock. Helen can accept that easily enough, without sharing that interest as deeply. But Helen is always worried about Joan with other women, especially past partners."

Erica understood the levels involved, laughing that she deeply did not want to give up cock either, even with a hot pussy regularly available. Adding "Men have cocks, but if Helen is jealous, makes sense she cares about women."

"Maybe even more with women with Helen's sexy shape." As I said that, her fingers lightly brushed my shaft. Moaning "god I love sucking sexy nipples," I bent to take her tit past my lips, teeth lightly pressing against a rapidly hardening nipple. Her light touch grew distracted as her entire breast filled my mouth, my shaft now completely rigid.

"Fuck that is nice, suck me like that, flicking my nipple" could be heard as my hand began stroking along her neck and head, keeping her as distracted as possible. Getting stoned like this can mean cumming too fast in a wave of pure satisfaction, particularly when hearing a turned on woman talking dirty. Joan and Erica share this trait, and they must have really gotten off talking whenever opportunity arose. Something that might have happened quite often.

She moved her hand to my hip, pushing me onto my back as she raised herself. "Joan said you were good sucking her big breasts. You are good with tiny tits too. Joan opinions involving sex are always nice to have, she is quite an expert, men or women."

"What else did she say?"

"That you were good at finger fucking."

"Well, she really loves it, especially after playing with her tits to get her wet. Sometimes even with people around, biting face down into a towel with me being careful to keep the motions subtle." Erica smiled, saying subtle was a good term, since avoiding making the sounds of a wet pussy being filled was important too. "Not that Joan cared by that point" she said.

She reached over to take hold of my cock. Smiling down as I groaned, she said "Yeah, Joan is a lot like a man that way. She gets hot easily, and cannot stop. Teasing her is so much fun, until she cannot resist."

My hand reached her bush. She spread her legs a bit to make it easy to find her slit. Sliding down, I felt a metal ring, realizing I still had not seen her pussy at all.

"The first time I lotioned her whole body when no one was around, she could not help spreading her legs for me, whimpering while I teased, before giving her what she wanted." Erica was clearly remembering a time years before I knew Joan, prompting me to say that sounded just like a stoned Joan when she agreed to get lotioned, particularly the sexy sounds she made as hands approached her inviting lips. Mentioning how she would lift herself on her elbows so her breasts would hang freely, available for playing, Erica just laughed, saying Joan's bit tits were a wonderful handful.

Erica's stroking was delightful, and having gone past the initial point of losing control, conversation became even easier as my finger touched between her legs. Of course the writing is not really that accurate, considering the variety of pauses and interruptions that occurred while we caressed and grew hornier with the weed adding its delightfully entrancing effects.

"That first season, she had a thick bush. Next year she went smooth and you could see her big hanging labia. She was a bit shy about it, but it also made her horny, saying it showed how much sex she had."

"Lots of things make Joan horny, but she is not a fan of natural hair."

"You have a nice bush" she observed, pressing her palm into it.

"Joan makes exceptions easily."

"Yes, she really does, particularly when high and horny. Did she ever ask you to shave?"

"Of course. But not only is the hair nice, a razor there is a scary thought. Plus it only takes a couple of days to get all bristly."

My finger had begun spreading her juicy wetness on the outside of beckoning soft labia, palm pressing into her sexy bush. My other hand went up along her arm, reaching the lovely pit hair. She sighed when I began to caress her sensitive underarm, saying that was never something Joan did with me, regardless of how often an arm was held up. Taking the hand from her slit briefly, I pulled her close, my head raised to lick her dark natural hair.

As soon as my tongue started sliding, she slumped a bit, making it easy to keep pleasuring her. My finger was slowly going inside her welcoming pussy, hearing her say "Oh fuck yes, like that, like that." She had a much tighter entrance than Joan, but it grew wider with the motions of the slowly penetrating finger.

Gradually our position shifted, her leg going over me. Moving my hand to stroke her ass, she started to slide my cock over her wonderfully slippery slit while kissing, tongues dancing slowly, mirroring what was happening between our legs. An intense wave rose from my cock, something never experienced before but which caused an instant craving.

Her sounds matched mine as we kept kissing, so the pleasure was clearly mutual. Though pleasure is not quite accurate, as the intensity was almost unbearable and incredibly addictive. She moved back a bit, breaking contact, sighing then asking what I thought. Not really able to form words, my mumbled "What?" proved adequate.

"Did you like the ring? I love it." The hand still sliding my cock over her slit made thinking hazy, repeating "Ring?" before my cock head started to push past her pussy lips. After the flared ridge fully entered her pussy, the sensation of warm wet perfection was overwhelming as she continued to gradually lower herself onto my straining shaft. Now, a gold circle of smooth metal was revealed just above and behind her obviously engorged clit.

Reaching to touch it, she groaned and squeezed in rhythm to the flicking motion, cock still only half inside her lusciously welcoming fuck hole. The way her cunt felt was delightfully unusual, entrance notably tight, yet once inside, my cock floated in an ocean of sexual ecstasy. The contrast was exquisite, both of us enjoying how the other stayed under control.

Slowly, my mind began working enough to note how she asked about liking the ring in the past tense. Erica's eyes were closed, lips open, each nipple a hard sexy tip. Pinching one as her renewed downward motion became noticeable, I asked about her clit ring, more or less coherently. "Was that what felt so extraordinary before?"

Her words were more jumbled, "Love it, press in your slit, pull my clit, right under pee hole, raw pleasure, like a flood, so fucking good." Her hand gripped the base of my cock, asking "Want to do it again?"

"Fuck yes, what amazing jewelry."

She moved up and off, cock and labia glistening from her juicy cunt, returning to the same position as before. Looking at each other's eyes, the effect of what was happening reflected back. Knowing what was going on turned out to be insignificant compared to the fantastic contact. She groaned about cumming and kissing before our lips pressed again, tongues meeting, wordlessly revealing how both of us had started to orgasm in incredible pulses, her hand holding my cock to stretch the skin tautly as each jet of cum coated her clit in a hot stream. Not just her clit was part of the kinky thrill, aware we were both sharing how hot it felt to touch like this, hole to hole.

Finally, the waves ebbed for both of us. She slumped and rolled back, revealing her lower bush and the clit ring covered in cum.

After several moments passing as the bliss receded, she sighed, saying that her ring was the best thing she ever bought. Turning towards her ear, I happily agreed that it was extraordinary, deeply appreciating how she let me admire it properly.