Lakeside Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

"Not much longer. Just need to find a good spot." Adam said, looking around as we came through the gates. After taking what seemed a long winding path that seemed to go on and more importantly up for several minutes, we finally found an open and empty area. By that time, I was dying for a cigarette and to sit down. We found a spot on the flat ground. I sighed as I finally got to rest my tired legs. "See, a nice little walk didn't kill you." Adam teased, taking the spot beside me and putting his bag down on his other side.

I laughed a little, trying to work out how much to admit. "That amount didn't, but no way I would have made it ten more minutes."

"I'm sure you could. You would probably just bitch and moan more." His tone told me he was only teasing me, allowing me to keep the little smile I had on my lips.

"Well, that was almost sweet." I giggled, rolling my eyes and leaning back on my hands as I looked off at the open area around us. People were passing by on the trail, some walking, some jogging, but none lingered around the area for too long. It was pretty private compared to the loud restaurant we had come from. I was nervously thrilled by that and moved a little so that I was facing Adam, keeping my legs together so I wouldn't flash my panties. Looking at him I put on a stern face. "I still need you to convince me you're not a serial killer before I'll go back to the lake house with you. That sounds like it has all the hallmarks of the beginning of a horror movie." I told him, watching as he adjusted the way he was sitting as well.

"Hmmm. That might be a little hard. Anyone could be a serial killer and you don't really know till it happens." He said with a slight shrug.

"That doesn't really help your case," I giggled. He was just the same as he was over the phone. He had his own little way with words it seemed.

I was enjoying myself outside with Adam, but a part of me was itching to be inside on my phone and laptop. I lived online. I was constantly talking to clients and making content for them or even just to post on my socials. It was not often that I could be seen without a cigarette, my laptop and my phone close by. It was much easier to do all that while I was at home, but I couldn't have this random man coming into my home! That would be crazy of me and just asking for trouble.

I had been having this debate for days. If I decided to stay with him at the lake house we would have to drop by my place to get everything I needed for the weekend. That included my laptop, of course. I was sure the man knew I would be "working" this weekend, I work every day...Hell, I was sort of hoping he could help me make some kind of content. With or without him in front of the camera.

During the few minutes we sat and chatted, I caught Adam's eyes drifting down to my mouth more than once. As much as I loved to smoke, and wanted to continuously smoke in front of him, I needed fresh air. It looked like instead of taking smoke breaks, I would be taking breaks between my smokes this weekend. The thought was sickly thrilling in a way. It wasn't long before I gave into both our desires and got another cigarette out, placing the filter between my lips and lighting up with my bright pink BIC lighter. Adam's gaze seemed to brighten at the sight, though he did shuffle a couple inches away from me as I took that first long drag. Holding the cigarette at the corner of my mouth, I blew the smoke out the other side, still trying to keep it from going directly into his face.

My attempt seemed to be for nothing as Adam leaned in a little, following the path of the smoke. Again he hummed slightly, a smile forming slowly, "It smells very nice. How does it taste?"

My chubby cheeks flared up at his question, having heard it many times from him before but never like this. Never when he was right there able to take in the aroma. "It's delicious." I answered with a quiet laugh, feeling silly even saying it like that. But, it was the truth. I loved the taste of my cigarettes, even though I knew just how horrible of a vice it was. It was nice to have the handsome man beside me not curling his nose in disgust. Quite the opposite, every time I forced the smoke from my lungs he was leaning towards it, causing me to blow it towards him, though not right at the man.

As I got closer to the end of my smoke, Adam reached over and grabbed his bag, pulling it into his lap. "Have I told you that you look stunning today?" He asked as he unzipped the top, my eyes now glued to the backpack with slight nervousness surrounding me. I had been wondering what he was carrying around since the moment I saw that thing in the restaurant.

"No. You actually haven't." I smiled as I answered, feeling my mouth going dry as he reached into the large pocket to grab for something. When I saw him pull out a long white carton of cigarettes I was able to let out a breath I hadn't noticed I was holding. At least it wasn't a gun or a knife!

"Well, you do. And I brought this for you. Figured if you decided to come stay with me you wouldn't want to frequently run to the store for more." Adam explained before putting the carton back in his bag and zipping it up. Something about the gesture was almost romantic, like getting a pretty flower arrangement. It was better than that though and far more useful.

I felt bad for the fear I had felt only moments before. "Oh wow, thank you, Adam. You know me too well." I said with an uncontrollable smile as I shifted a little to use the bottom of my shoe to stub the butt out once more. As I did, I could feel his eyes on my bare legs where the skirt of my dress hiked up my thigh slightly. First instinct was to pull it back down, but I decided against it, allowing him to look as I placed the used up filter beside me in the grass.

In no time, sitting there freely chatting, that one lipstick stained butt had very quickly multiplied, and as time passed, had turned to a pile as Adam and I sat facing one another. Talking to him was easy in a way, we had done it for hours online, it was no different in person. As I sat there, enjoying the afternoon sun on our faces, it easily made me lose count of just how many I had smoked. Not that I really bother actually counting. With each drag Adam's stare would travel to my lips, the cloud of the exhale and then as I dragged again his focus would move to my large chest as it rose pressing against the fabric of my dress and his eyes would move on and linger on my thighs. I could read his mind, it was as if he were willing my skirt to ride up more. Sitting there and watching how he admired me made my breaks from stubbing out to lighting up again shorter and shorter. I was soon effectively chain smoking for his entertainment and looking at his crotch, it was working well. I even noticed when Adam's hand rearranged his pants before he shifted and sat closer to me, getting more used to the heavy smoke that seemed to constantly be hanging around us.

At one point, I had a newly lit cigarette balanced between my lips and Adam reached out, taking my hand in his. He squeezed it in his much larger hold and brought the back of my fingers to his lips, kissing right where I would normally hold my cigarette. His soft, warm lips sent a tingle all through my body, almost making the cigarette drop from my mouth. "So, what are you thinking so far? About spending the weekend with me?" Adam asked before pressing another kiss to the heel of my palm.

I swallowed, feeling the same stimulating tingle go through my body from the second kiss. "I think...my diary is empty, I would like to give it a shot." I smiled, using my other hand to take my cigarette from my mouth and flick the ash off to the side. "But I better not show up on the evening news or something after all this."

Adam laughed against my hand before pulling away and letting it go. "If for some reason you are, I promise it will not be because of me." He said as he put his hand over his heart playfully. Of course, I found myself trusting him as I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair, pushing it back out of my face.

"Fine then. But I need to go by my place first and grab a few things." Things that were already packed in a couple bags and sitting in my living room waiting for me. I had been secretly hopeful things between us would go well, but sitting there looking at his smile as he watched my latest exhale of smoke, it felt like they were going more than just well. My own damp panties were proof of that.

I almost triumphantly finished my current pack, it was a logical place to get up and head back to the car. Adam kindly helped me gather up the small mountain of cigarette butts and I had to chuckle. He even ended up carrying them like they were a very precious cargo scooped up in both palms of his hands trying not to drop them as he carried them, all the way to a nearby trash can for me. "Good lord, how many do you smoke a day? You told me it was around a pack, but I'm not so sure." He asked as he dumped the butts out of his palms and dusted them off on his trousers.

"Like I've said, I normally keep it to a pack or so a day...I might open the second late at night. But today is different. You have come all this way to see me smoking, haven't you?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and chewing a bit nervously on the inside of my lip. Was I overdoing it?

Adam's eyes twinkled as hummed a little in thought and nodded. "That's true." He chuckled with a slight shrug. "Guess you might break two packs in a day with me around then." The thought scared me, but I just had to nod in agreement.

With that out of the way, it was time for the far too long a walk back to my car. This time, it was done without a cigarette, just us talking as we walked. My breathing picked up too soon. I really couldn't tell if it was my sedentary lifestyle or all the smoking that I had just done was now getting to me, but it sucked to have to walk all that way. We didn't even make it out of the park before I was ready for a break, reaching over and grabbing onto Adam's sleeve and pulling him to come sit with me on a bench. I was suffering from walking too quickly. I was already wheezing and even gently coughing. Even I couldn't deny it was from smoking constantly for an hour and half straight. It doesn't matter online. I'm just sitting there. I can smoke as much as they want and tip me too. The furthest I travel is to the bathroom and back. I had not walked this much or so quickly after smoking in a long time. Luckily It was getting a little later in the afternoon, so the entrance of the park was clearing up quite a bit, though we were still not alone it was quiet.

It wasn't a place where I would normally have a smoke, I'm not a fan of outside smoking. But with my lungs wheezing and Adam like a puppy dog bouncing up and down beside me, and his eyes lingering down near the pocket where my pack could be seen, I just couldn't help myself. I opened a new pack and got another cigarette out and lit it up quickly, taking my first hit off it, and blowing my smoke towards him. Adam took a deep breath and hummed, his body pointed at me as he rested his elbow on the back of the bench. He looked so relaxed and calm as he watched me enjoying my smoke, it helped me to not think of anyone around us that could be offended by the toxins in the air.

We were quiet as I took hungry drag after much needed drag, the smoke calming my overly agitated lungs, at this moment I am not really smoking for him but for me. I know that sounds bizarre, but it's true. I needed to smoke. The process is however allowing him to enjoy the view of a filter between my lips, my cheeks collapsing and the aroma of the smoke produced from my lungs. Suddenly, Adam reached out and pushed my hair behind my ear, dragging his fingertips down my cheek. Heat followed his touch, making my smoke filled breath hitch in my throat as a cloud spread between us as we looked into one another's eyes. It was strangely romantic how the smoke rolled between and around the two of us, drawing me in closer until our lips connected in the middle. It had been so long since I had kissed someone, and someone new at that. I could get drunk off the way his soft lips felt against my own.

Adam felt so warm as he pressed into the kiss, sliding his tongue over my bottom lip and probing at the crease until I parted them and allowed him to invade my mouth. Our tongues slid together desperately and I knew I must taste fresh of cigarette smoke, wondering what he thought about the ashy taste. He must have liked it as he kept going until I was the one to push at his chest, breaking our lip lock. I still needed to smoke!

As hot as I was beginning to feel, the energy between us, I had to remember firstly we were not horny teenagers, and secondly where we were. Plus, I still had a cigarette lit and the ash was getting too long on it. It moved my hand to the side and flicked it away before bringing the filter back to my kiss plumped lips. "I can't wait to come see the lake house." I told him as I looked back over to the man with heavily lidded eyes. "But I need to go back to my place first and get my things. So... I'll meet you over there after?"

Adam gave me a soft smile as his eyes were stuck on my lips. "Sounds perfect. I'll make sure to get dinner ready while you're gone." It made me feel a different kind of warmth that he would cook for me like that. That he wanted to prepare a dinner for me when if it was me I would just order a delivered take out and it would be just fine.

After what felt like an even longer walk back to the restaurant, we parted ways with a short, peck on the lips. He went off to whatever car he had rented for the weekend and I got into my old beater. Of course, I just had to have one more cigarette on the short drive home and when I got there, I could have just turned around and instantly left again, with my already packed bags.

Chapter Three

Instead, after feeding the cats, they were looking at me confused. I never left the house for that long, I found myself with a cigarette between my lips and sitting at the computer. I was looking through comments and different notifications along with emails. It had been the longest I'd left them in months. I was overwhelmed and bombarded with it all. It took some time and a couple more cigarettes to get through everything I needed to, and to reply to all the comments and messages I could. So when I was finally finished I laid out on top of my comforter on the bed, closing my eyes for what was only meant to be a few minutes.

When I opened them again, it was dark out. My dress was up around my waist, and my hand was on the outside of my panties, fingers pressed against the damp fabric where my opening throbbed. It wasn't the first time I had let myself think or dream about Adam while I began to gently rub. I would feel more guilty about it had I not known he'd done the same thing. In the same way he had seen all of me, I had, over time, seen all of him as well. We had mutually mastabated online several times. I knew exactly what he was working with and it was enticing enough to have me in such a position when I should be in a hurry.

My head moved whilst thinking of Adam from sex to food. I had been such a long time, he probably already had dinner ready. Maybe he had even blown up my phone, wondering where I was or if I had ditched him. I wouldn't know until I got what I needed from my fingertips. Where my fingers were meant I had a pressing urge as they dove into the waistband of my panties. Letting out a soft squeak of a breath, I gently began to circle my clit. In time I even ran my finger between hot lips, wetting it well before going back to my extremely sensitive nub. My breath was coming out choppy as I tossed my head back against my pillow, hips moving desperately against my own fingers.

Something about knowing the real thing was waiting for me made toying with myself all the more exciting. Just thinking of Adam meant I was so turned on it only took minutes for me to find the bliss I had been searching for, legs locking and muscles tightening all over as I let out a struggled moan.

My mind cleared quicker than usual as I sat up, panting and patting around the bed for my cigarettes and phone until I found them. I did have some messages from Adam, but he didn't seem too worried. His last one just simply told me to make my way over whenever I was ready. I lit up, forced an exhale up, and smiled. I would soon be ready. That was exactly what I did, getting up and redressing, grabbing any last minute necessities along with my bags. I left the apartment after making sure the kitties had all the dry food and water they could need, tossing my stuff into the back before sliding in and looking up the address for the lake house on my phone. I left so quickly I didn't even wash my hands that still smelt very much of me.

Not that I thought it was too big of a deal.

I actually made myself not smoke on the way to the cabin so I could save that cigarette for when I was with Adam. That fifteen minutes was a hard task, my natural reaction is always to jump in, get the seat belt on and light up. I thought about doing it at least three times. Forcefully telling myself no. Habit, it is just what I do. But as I pulled up to the cabin, my tires crunching against the gravel, just taking it in it was just as described as sitting right next to a big lake with a small island in the middle. I felt multiple forms of excitement wash over me. From head to toe, making me shiver. While I was out of the car, getting my bags out of the back, Adam came out from the front. "Hey, let me get those for you." He said ever so sweetly as he walked up behind me, hand gently squeezing at my hip. I handed the bag right over with a slight smile as I looked up at him. For a moment, we just stood there until he spoke again. "Glad to see you didn't get scared off."

Shaking my head, I giggled slightly and walked right behind him back to the house where the door had been left cracked open. "Sorry, I lost track of time and ended up taking a nap. A much needed one since you had me walking for miles." I told him as we went inside and he kicked the door shut with his heel.

"I'm sure it did you some good." I could hear the eye roll in his voice as he took my bags over to a small staircase that led up to a loft bedroom. I let him go, deciding I would tackle the stairs later, and went into the connecting living room and kitchen area. The lights were set dimly and I was shocked to see the small dining table with a white tablecloth and candles lit. I came over with emotion to the set up Adam had prepared for us and realized the candles were my favorite scent, rose. I couldn't believe he would remember that, it was so touching.

"I've got us steaks for dinner." Adam said as he came back down the stairs. Another of my stated favorites. I so rarely eat out, the idea of steak was exquisite. This man was truly something else. I had no idea he was so thoughtful. "Steaks and salad." He added, going into the kitchen and getting a chilled bottle of rose wine from the fridge. The fact that he paid such good attention to my preferences had my panties again start to become warm and become damp all over again. They had not really had the chance to dry up.

After grabbing a couple wine glasses from the cupboard, Adam brought everything over to the table, setting them down before going off to get a bottle opener to work the cork out. I watched his arm flex from twisting the metal in and yanking at it until it popped right out. "Thank you... for all this, Adam. You really didn't have to." I said as he came back to fill our glasses with the sweet pink liquid.

Plucking both glasses up by their stems, he passed one to me carefully. "Well, I wanted to show you a weekend you would never forget. This is only the start to our fun, yeah?" Adam asked in a low tone as our gazes connected again. He stepped in closer, bringing his hand to my cheek and gently running his thumb over the skin as he leaned in for a small kiss. It was a bit deeper than our last, but not nearly the heated making out we had almost gotten into on the park bench. "I am guessing you wanna go out for a smoke before we eat?" Adam whispered as he pulled back slowly. "I'm sure you could use one."