Lakeside Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Light me a cigarette?" I asked, turning back to him and seeing that his eyes were set on my ass as I walked out into the cool lake water. I went all the way out till I was thighs deep and still able to reach back to the land where Adam had my cigarette between his lips, lighting it up without inhaling. I couldn't help but think of how attractive he looked like that. Lips wrapped around the white filter, looking as if he were about to enjoy the smoke himself. Part of me wished he would, but he let out what little smoke he had allowed into his mouth right after lighting it, holding it out to me pinched between his finger and thumb. I took it as I thanked him, placing it between my lips. I took my own necessary drag as I waded, splashing my legs through the water as I moved farther into the water until it covered my hips and waist.

I didn't even need to ask before Adam had his phone out and standing on the beach was taking pictures of me out there. All I needed to do was pose. It felt silly at first, just like in the boat, but I got more used to it. I just kept dragging and moving out even further so that most of my belly was covered by the shimmering water and my tits were right above the surface. I even let my hair down out of its messy bun, letting the black locks flow around me, some of it dipping into the water at the ends. He must have gotten dozens of shots as I smoked and waded in the water, shifting and making sure to change up my pose for him here and there. That cigarette was finished far too quickly. I wetted the butt in the water before tossing it up onto the beach to be thrown away later. Grinning at Adam, finally I was able to dip down, going all the way into the water before resurfacing gasping for air with my hair soaked. I tried to sexily push it out of my face, grinning over to Adam, who sat completely dressed on the beach.

"Come out here with me. I can't be the only one wet and naked." I teased, motioning with my index finger for him to join me. Adam looked as if he was thinking about it for a moment before he got up, carefully dropping his phone down on the blanket before he hurriedly started to strip out of his clothes. It wasn't long before he rather nervously stood nude on the beach. I could not help but smile, his cock half hard and bouncing as he walked out into the water. It was my turn to gaze at him, taking in his body as he got into the water, shivering and moaning slightly as it went over his waist and he came to float beside me.

"Feel better now?" He asked playfully as his arms came around me from behind, his chest connecting with my back and his crotch against my plump ass under the water. I could feel as he began to harden again, his lips coming to the side of my neck.

The feeling almost tickled as I leaned my head to the side, giving him more room to work with as he began to suck and nip at the skin under his lips. "Much better." I answered with a smile, enjoying the attention he was giving my body. His now cool wet hands slowly moved up from my tummy to my tits, groping them and squeezing. Adam teased them as he sucked a small spot on my neck, which will show he had been there for days to come, before he slipped one of his hands back down and between my thighs. I gasped as I felt pleasure flooding my body while his fingertip went to work on my clit, slowly circling and playing with it as he licked the side of my neck all the way to my earlobe where he began sucking and nipping all over again.

We stayed in that position for a while as I moaned, my legs opening under the water for him to keep toying as much as he wanted with my pussy. After some time, he drifted around to my front, wrapping my chubby thighs around his waist as he grabbed my ass, giving it a good squeeze before diving into a hungry kiss. His tongue pushed right between my lips, meeting with my own and sliding about in perfect motions. My sounds were now coming out muffled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, fingertips dragging down between his shoulder blades slowly.

I broke our kiss, holding onto him tightly and pressing our foreheads together for a moment. "I need another cigarette." I told him with a smirk painted on my face. Adam chuckled a little and adjusted his hold on me before he began to walk back up to the beach of the island, laying me out on my back at the shoreline. "Ooh, strong man." I giggled as the waves lapped at my waist where I was laying, pushing myself up on my elbows to watch as he went over and got me another cigarette, placing it in his own mouth to light it up. His cock was stood hard and proud as he lit up, only taking the smoke into his mouth and quickly blowing it out as he came over and handed the cigarette to me so I could properly smoke it.

Bringing it between my lips and taking that first delightful inhale, Adam climbed on top of me, I moved my legs apart so he could fit between them. I moaned as he grabbed onto my breasts and picked them up so he could lean in and tease my nipple with his tongue before he began sucking on it gently. His eyes were turned up, watching me as I took deep drags from my cigarette. I blew the smoke down at him, making him wrinkle his nose a little though he didn't stop his sucking until he swapped over to my other tit, giving it the same attention as he had the first. I could feel his hard cock was pressed against my leg, rubbing at it lightly.

Letting my nipple fall from his mouth, Adam sat up on his knees between my legs, adjusting his position a bit so that he was pressing the tip of his cock against my pussy. Reaching down, he slipped the tip between my lips almost in a teasing manner before guiding it right into my recently well used opening. I was already wet enough that it glided right in, my walls stretching to accommodate his girth. I gasped around my cigarette, the smoke bloomed a cloud between us as the filter almost fell from my mouth as he started to thrust into me, his pace slow at first.

Chapter Five

I was laid out on the beach with sand stuck to my sweaty and wet skin and hair. I was enjoying the process of smoking my after sex cigarette and looking up at the clear blue sky. That moment was wonderful. The best sex Adam and I had so far. Maybe it was the location or the romantic picnic on the island, but it was satisfying to say the least. Now I just needed to get back out in the water and wash up.

It was nice having Adam laid beside me, facing me as he watched me slowly dragging on my cigarette, pushing the smoke out into the air around us. His gaze was stuck to me, running over my body but now with less hungry and more appreciation. Looking over to him, I smiled a little and held my cigarette out to the man. "Wanna hit?" I asked playfully, getting an eye roll from him.

"I'm not here to learn how to smoke. I'm here to watch you smoke." Adam reminded me. I shrugged and brought the cigarette back to my lips to take a tug off it. We laid there in a comfortable silence a bit longer until I finished and tossed the used up butt into a small pile that had formed on the beach. Finally, I pushed myself up and went back out in the water to wash all the sand from my body. A more thorough shower would be in my future as well, but for now this would have to work. I dipped down into the water, running my fingers through my long hair as I was under water to try and shake the sand out of it. Coming back up to the surface I ran my hands all over my body, brushing off what I could, even having to slide between my ass cheeks.

As I came back up to the little island bouncing and jiggling a bit to let myself drip dry. Adam laughingly reached over and slapped my ass. "Gonna be hard to go back to everything being virtual after all this. Is it strange to say I may miss you?" he asked, almost stumbling over those last words as if he were unsure of them.

I think my heart actually missed a beat. "Awe, I don't think it's weird at all. I'm actually a little flattered you'd go as far as to miss me." I answered, rubbing where my butt cheek still lightly stung from his slap and found some more sand in the process. I wasn't sure what to expect from this meeting with my best client, but I never thought there would be emotions involved. That was probably a silly assumption since there was sex. "I'll miss you as well." I smiled gently as I spoke, going over to slide my panties back on my damp body along with my tight biker shorts. The whole time I could feel his eyes on me, taking in every move I made and every curve of my large body. Even though I had a nice little online following, I never felt this admired in my life. It was a feeling I would have a hard time letting go of.

Once I was mostly dressed, Adam got into his clothes as well. "Have a shower with me later?" He asked, going over to pack up what was left over from our picnic. I took the bottle of wine before he had the chance to grab it and took a long swig.

"Sounds lovely to me." I answered, passing the bottle over so he could tuck it away in the basket.

We got back into the boat and I left my top off the whole way back to the doc behind the lakehouse. "You sure you don't wanna walk back with me?" Adam asked as he got as close as he could to the platform. I shook my head, carefully though still clumsily getting out of the canoe and into the water. My pants stuck to my skin right away as I swam over to the metal ladder that hung down into the water.

"I've had enough exercise for one day." I told him as I climbed up to the deck and he tossed my shirt to me from below.

"That means I can get you to do it again tomorrow?"

"Don't push it." I said with a playful glare as I snatched my shirt up and walked over to where the railing started. "See you soon. Don't take too long." As he paddled away, I knew he would be gone for a while. Well, I had decided to shower with Adam, so I couldn't do that. I had to think of something else and my mind went right to content. I stropped out of my soaked clothes, hanging them over the railing before I went to sit on the outdoor couch, pulling my legs up and tucking them under me as I got into a nice pose. I quickly lit up. I needed the smoke. I also found it kind of hard and annoying to take the pictures by myself after having Adam there to help. My arms were just not long enough.

With slight annoyance, I huffed, I took one last drag before I had to stub that cigarette out. I had to go inside and get my selfie stick from my bag to get better angles. After lighting a fresh cigarette I set about getting a couple that I liked. I then went about editing them on the phone and posting. It was different to do it while still nude on the couch. It was a strange feeling, but I was getting more used to being naked outside and it felt quite liberating instead of exposing. It might have been the wine still flowing through me. After posting the selected pictures to my social medias I thought about what to do next. I was already naked and waiting for Adam to row and walk back, I would be waiting for a while if I were to have that shower with Adam so I got my phone set up on its tripod and began live streaming. I never started off completely nude before, so it was an interesting beginning as my viewer numbers began to climb up. I got comfortable while also making sure to look nice in the frame, lighting up another cigarette as I began small talk with the ones that liked to chat.

At the top, I let them know I would not be on live for too long, that I was just waiting around for someone. Of course they wanted to know who and they pestered about it, but I gave them no further information on just who would be taking me away from them for the rest of the day. They were already wondering where I had been. It was unlike me to disappear for so long and not to be on live throughout the day. It was where I got a lot of my tips. Since I started out with nothing on, I didn't get as many tips as I normally would though I was able to do a little teasing with the cushion of the couch.. Still, I had a nice time chatting and smoking, sucking down a few cigarettes before I heard the back door open and saw Adam standing there, giving me an arched brow as we locked eyes.

"And that's all the time I have! Gotta go. I'll be back soon." I said as I waved to the camera before ending the stream and taking my phone out of the tripod.

"Thought you were supposed to be on vacation." Adam commented with a laugh. "Can't seem to quit working, can you?" He asked as he came over to stand in front of me.

I glanced up to him before my eyes flickered right back down to my phone screen. "I'm more likely to be working on vacation than I am to hike or row." I stated with a smirk. I dragged on the cigarette before forcing an exhale at him as I stubbed the butt out.

"Ahh you got me there." Adam laughed, shaking his head swirling the smoke around us a little more as he put his hands on his hips. I looked back up to him and got an idea as I noticed his crotch was pretty much perfectly face level. Putting my phone down, I reached up and began undoing his shorts.

"Film me." I demanded as I pushed his pants out of the way and pulled his soft cock out, feeling how it began to come to life in my hand. I stroked him, getting his dick hard before I lit up another cigarette, taking a long inhale before I leaned in and blew the smoke over his waiting penis. I looked up to make sure he was filming before I went on, taking him in my mouth and getting his cock nice and wet, taking it to the back of my throat the best I could. Once I was happy with coating his dick in my saliva, I pulled back and took another hit off my cigarette, keeping the cherry away from his privates before taking him right back into my mouth and bobbing my head. This time I made a show of letting the smoke drift out around him, hoping it would look good on camera.

This was new for me this time. I had only ever seen other women giving smoking blowjobs online, never had a man around to do it to myself. It was fun, trying different ways of mixing the smoke in with my actions. I didn't stop my experimenting till I finished my cigarette, stubbing it out as Adam put his phone back in his pocket. "Shower time?" He asked, letting his saliva and smoke covered cock hang from his pants as he held his hand down to help me up off the couch.

Chapter Six

We ended up running the hot water out in the shower together. It had been a blast getting it on while trying not to slide around and slip. I came out of the bathroom giggling with a small towel just barely wrapped around my big body. By then, Adam was beat. I could see how he would be tired from all the activity from the morning so, as he came out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist I took his hand. "I think you could use a nap." I told him as I began leading the man up the stairs, my ass jiggling with every slow step I took. "I need to run home and check in on the cats anyway."

Adam hummed from behind me, letting go of my hand once we were in the loft bedroom so he could get dressed. "I wouldn't mind laying down for a while." He said as he pulled on a pair of underwear and nothing else as he sat on the bed. I knew he wanted me to stay, but I knew I had hungry kitties at home. He would have to wait again to play with my pussy.

Going over to my bag, I dug around until I found a pair of tight leggings and an oversized t-shirt along with some plain panties and a bra. "All I ask is that you send me the content on your phone." I said as I wiggled my hips as I pulled on my plain pink cotton undies before moving on to the rest of my clothes. Once dressed I ran my fingers through my wet, tangled hair a few times before putting it up in a messy bun on top of my head to get it out of the way. I took a moment to order a ride back to my apartment, having drank too much wine to even think about driving.

"Sure." Adam had his phone in one hand and the remote for the flat screen tv in the other. "Never thought I would post my dick on the internet." He chuckled as he scrolled through what we had made that morning.

I giggled, grabbing my purse and slinging it over my shoulder before stepping into a pair of slide on shoes. "Well, luckily you have a very photogenic one." I teased, coming over and leaning down to give him a gentle peck on the lips before heading out.

Thankfully, the car came to pick me up quite quickly and with a big sigh, I was on my way home. The weekend was going so well, I was giddy from the wine and emotion the whole way while also wishing I could have a cigarette at the same time. Adam was so good, he started pinging all the content to my phone while I was still in the car. With my head resting against the frame in exhaustion and needing to distract myself from needing yet another cigarette, I sat in the back, editing some of the pictures he had taken of me on the canoe and little island. Looking at them with a smile, I even thought I looked sexy. When I was finally home, I lit up the much needed cigarette on my way inside, before getting bombarded with little meows from the kitties as they raced over to rub against my legs. Stepping around them carefully, I went to the kitchen to freshen up their food and water, setting up the coffee maker before going to my bedroom. I looked at the bed and then to my desktop, I smiled and sat down as I started posting the newly edited content to different websites.

I took my time there, making sure to come up with the perfect little captions and titles as I waited for my coffee to finish. While I sat and admired the content I put up I heard my phone going off on the desk beside me. Flipping it over I saw a simple message from Adam on the screen.

"I bet you've lit up again."

I rolled my eyes and placed the filter between my lips, letting it dangle to the side as I took a quick selfie and sent it off to him. "You caught me." I smiled a little at the message I sent off and got up to make myself a cup of coffee, adding sugar and cream to the mug before coming back to my room and waiting to see what kind of feedback I would get. It was still early, but I knew some of my fans would jump on the notifications that I had posted.

I sat around for a while drinking my cup of coffee, smoking, and answering any messages or comments I got, trying to keep up with it all. Before I knew it, it had been an hour and I was now ready to get back to the cabin. I was sure Adam had gotten enough rest, though that he had not taken a nap like I suggested. That was his loss because I was well rested and caffeinated myself. Ready to get back to it once I got to the lake house again.

I decided I wanted to change out of my plain clothes before going back so I went to my closet and looked around at what I had. Picking out a few different things I tried them on, checking myself out in the floor length mirror on the back of the door. I enjoyed trying on several of my outfits before settling on a short sundress with little pink flowers all over it. Looking through my selection of panties and bras, deciding in the end that I didn't need them. It wasn't like I would keep the garments on for long after getting back to Adam.

As I stood outside, waiting for my ride, Adam messaged me again, this time asking for me to stop and pick up a bottle of wine on my way back. Of course that message was followed by a notification of a cash drop to pay for said wine. I was more than willing to make the stop and let the driver know as soon as I got in. Adam had sent enough money for me to buy a nice bottle of rosé wine at the liquor store on the way. I made the driver wait before getting back in the car as I just had to have a very quick cigarette right outside. I needed it, I couldn't help myself! Getting back in, I was careful not to flash the old man in the front, keeping my thighs firmly pressed together with my hand on top of the fabric. It was harder not to show off that I had no bra on though. My tits were pressed against the thin fabric of the little dress, nipples standing proud. I knew he noticed by how he kept glancing back at me through the rearview mirror. I blushed, but tried not to show that it affected me at all by burying my nose in my phone and flipping around aimlessly, catching a few comments to reply to. After that it was a pretty good drive to the lake house from my apartment.