Lakeside Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you? Or are you sure you'd like to see me to have one?" I smirked a little, gently pushing his hand off my cheek so I could turn and grab my handbag and go towards the tall sliding glass back door. Going out onto the wooden deck, I saw the little extremely romantic hang out set up where we would be spending most of our time. There was a short table with a couch and two armchairs surrounding it. Coming closer I could see there was even a fire pit in the middle of the squared surface. Everything about the lake house was really nice. Especially the fact that the deck was built right over the lake and all I had to do was look out and I could see the shimmering black water, illuminated by the nearly full moon.

Coming over, I sat down on the extremely plush cushioned couch as I got my cigarettes and lighter out of my bag. Before I even had it lit, Adam was sitting right beside me. I stifled a giggle as he cheesily leaned back with his arms stretched over round the back of the couch. His eyes were set on me as I took that first pull off my cigarette, holding it between my lips as I allowed the smoke to pass around it while I exhaled.

"Hmm," Adam hummed. "I truly love seeing you smoking hands free." I felt my cheeks heating up both from the smoke and at his comment, looking over at him and letting some of the smoke flow right into his face. He coughed slightly, but didn't seem too bothered as he didn't move away from me at all. He kept his face directly into the flow. He seemed happy enough to sit as close as possible while I puffed away, keeping it dangling from the side of my plump lips for a bit before finally taking it between my fingers to flick the ash away. With my free hand I ran my fingers through my hair, pushing it to the side and combing through it as I needed more to do with my hands.

This was actually happening. We were all on our own and I was having a smoke right in front of him. A situation just like we had talked about doing so many times over and over again on the phone. I shifted my large thighs, rubbing them together as I took another long drag and blew the smoke close to Adam who made a bit of a show enjoying it, letting his eyes close and his head fall back. "Smells so nice." He mumbled.

The vibration of his voice went through me even though we were not even touching. It went right to my core, causing me to gush a bit more in my already messy panties. My pussy radiated heat by then and I felt just as worked up as I had been back home by myself. Maybe even moreso, I couldn't tell. All I did know was that it felt amazing having his full attention on me, in person, while I took in the much needed nicotine from my cigarette. "You can barely handle it, or me." I smiled, unable to stop myself from teasing him as I blew smoke right into his face, causing him to initially smile before he choked up a little as he laughed.

"I'll get used to it again soon enough." Adam assured me, between stuttering coughs having a clear amount of experience with this sort of thing. I was sure I wasn't the first girl he had met online to smoke with. I was just lucky enough to be his only one at the moment since the man seemed content with being single. Feeling the same way, I didn't mind the thought of him admiring other women and he didn't make it a secret. Something about the way it made me feel was thrilling. It was a pleasant touch of jealousy. One I had playfully let be known once or twice.

I was only around halfway through my cigarette when Adam shifted and leaned in close, nosing and sniffing my hair pushing it away from my neck. Soft lips tickled the sensitive area at first, making me shake slightly. Then his tongue was getting involved and was pressed against my skin, pulling a smoky gasp from me. As I leaned my head to the side my whole body was heating up from the way his wet mouth was working on me. I had to remember to smoke though, not wanting to waste my cigarette. Bringing the cigarette back to my mouth, I felt his hand moving over my chubby belly to my side, following my curves up and down. He would get so close to touching the underside of my breast before gliding his touch back down all the way to my hip where he would affectionately squeeze. For now, he kept his touch to my side, not grabbing any of the places I really wished he would as his lips and tongue attacked my neck. By the time I finished my cigarette I was sure he had sucked a bruise onto my skin, I stretched and moved away from him to stub out the practically burning filter in a nice glass ashtray that waited for me. His drizzle of saliva on my neck felt cool and wet in the light breeze.

No sooner was my cigarette out, I felt him pulling me back in closer to him, after wrapping one arm around my waist from behind. I allowed myself to lean into him, catching his lips along the way. I was pushed back into the couch as he moved so that he was slightly on top of me. I could feel his weight and his tongue trying to push through my lips. I let him in, my own tongue delightfully meeting with his. My hands slowly moved up to the back of his head, fingers combing through Adam's dark hair and holding our lips together as we went at one another. He groaned, vibrating against my mouth, as he pressed into me more, pushing my back into the soft cushion of the couch. "You taste so fucking good." Adam spoke against my lips, not breaking our kiss as he complimented me. Not many guys would say that as I was practically still exhaling putrid smoke from the depths of my tar covered lungs. As soon as the words were out, he was diving right back in, clashing his warm tongue against mine and exploring the inside of my clearly smoky mouth.

I groaned against him, trying to keep up with his movements as I dragged my fingers through his hair, fingertips running down the back of his neck and teasing around the collar of his button up shirt. Wanting more of his touch, I arched my back and pressed my tits against his chest more, doing my best to show him what I needed. Moments later he was pulling out of the kiss, pressing his forehead against mine as he looked into my eyes. "We should get to the steak. I already need to reheat them." I wanted to hold him there and forget about dinner, but Adam had put a lot of work into it. That would be rude and we still had the whole weekend to have our fun. So, instead I allowed him to slip off me, getting up from the couch and holding his hand out. Taking it, I got up as well, hesitantly leaving my cigarette pack and lighter on the table beside the ashtray as we went inside. Probably the furthest away from them I have been in years.

While Adam went off to the kitchen to get the steaks, I took a seat at the table, sipping on my glass of wine. The sweet flavor mixed with my cigarettes and the taste of his tongue that lingered in my mouth perfectly. Adam brought two plates of steak out, setting one down in front of me and the other in his place before he went to get the bowl of salad. Over dinner we chatted and enjoyed our wine, going through most of the bottle by the time we were finished. I found myself impressed by his cooking as the steak was amazing. The longer I spent with the man, the more comfortable I was becoming, though that could also be thanks to the alcohol as well. I was getting a bit buzzed already, getting up from the table and feeling it all go to my head at once. I wobbled a little and giggled.

"Have a little too much to drink?" Adam asked as he got up and grabbed the dishes to put back in the kitchen. "Better be careful. Wouldn't want you falling over on me." He said as he put everything in the sink to be taken care of later.

I giggled, adjusting my skirt as I looked around the cabin for a moment. "Whatever, I'll be fine." I assured him, taking unsteady steps to the middle of the room. "Where's the bathroom here?" Adam came over and pointed to one of the doors for me.

"I'll be waiting for you outside." He said as he went back to open another bottle to refill our wine glasses and take them out to the deck. I went into the pleasantly decorated nature themed bathroom and took my time using the toilet and smiling whilst looking at the wet mess the gusset of my panties had become. I considered taking them off to be more comfortable, but I couldn't do that to him. These red lacy things were a gift from Adam, just like the bra. I wore them so he could see in person and I wanted him to be the one taking them off.

Pulling up the now uncomfortably cool wet panties and adjusting the dress yet again, I went over to the sink to wash my hands and make sure I still looked alright. My hair was a bit disheveled and my makeup had worn away a bit, but for the most part I was happy with my appearance. After combing my fingers through my hair a couple times, I left the bathroom and made my way outside where I found Adam standing over at the railing and looking out over the water. The way the moon was shimmering off black looking water was so pretty, I got an idea in my head.

"Will you take a picture for me?" I asked as I went over to get a cigarette from my pack, lighting it as soon as I had placed it between my lips. It was second nature to take in that first little bit of smoke. It was like air to me at that point. I came over and stood with my back to the railing as Adam stood in front of me with his phone camera out. I posed for him, after a small fit of nervous giggles, letting him take all kinds of pictures of me standing there with the water as my background. The bright flash hurt my eyes, making me blink with everyone that went off.

"Try taking off the top of your dress. Or the whole thing," Adam suggested, bringing the camera down a bit so he could look over to me. I blushed, though it was probably hidden in the darkness around me.

"Are you sure? Or do you just wanna get me out of it?" I asked as playfully as I could while feeling slight embarrassment. I was used to taking risque pictures, but I never had anyone else there with me. I was always making my content alone. I didn't realize how nervous I would be with someone behind the camera.

Adam chuckled and shrugged. "Can it not be a little of both? I know what your viewers want to see since I'm one of them, right?"

I rolled my eyes slightly with a gentle laugh. "Adam, you will get into my panties eventually." I assured the man as I walked back over and stood in front of him. He slipped his phone back in his pocket and in the moonlight I could see the light pink color forming on his cheeks. "I assure you, that tonight you will be the one to take everything off." I finished, almost purring, taking a drag on my cigarette, making his face redden darker and faster with just that comment. As I exhaled directly into his face. I was closer than before this time, making the smoke thick as he breathed it in. Adam only pulled back to cover his mouth as he coughed lightly. If he was going to forward then so was I. My hand came down between us and began working on the button of his tan chinos. "I'll return the favor, if you want." With the button undone, I pulled the zipper down and held onto it for a moment before letting him go and stepping away to go sit down.

It took Adam a moment to react and turn around, coming to follow after me like a puppy. He sat close, our legs touching. Glancing down at this crotch, I saw how the gray fabric of his boxer briefs stuck out. A small dark patch sat at the tip. It seemed he was getting as excited as I was. Having seen his cock, and enjoyed the images as well, it was impossible not to reach over and touch it. I first groped it through his briefs, wondering if I could get him off without even taking it out. I leaned closer to him, cigarette almost all the way smoked down and balanced between my lips as I began stroking him. I could feel him throbbing even with the thin fabric between him and my hand as he let out a soft moan. Adam confidently began to pull on the zipper of my dress, fingers brushing the skin on the back of my neck. I stopped my stroking right then, only gripping his cock at the base.

"Not so fast." I said as I took my cigarette from my mouth with two fingers, stubbing it out in the ashtray. "Light my cigarette for me." I easily got another out with just one hand, putting it between my lips before I got the lighter and slipped it into Adam's waiting palm. He didn't look too sure of himself as he struggled to get it to strike the first one. Of course it was quickly blown out by the wind. "Use your other hand too. Come on, you've seen me do this twenty times today." I teased, slowly sliding my finger up and down the shaft of his cock as I waited. Finally, he got it down and brought the flame shakily to the end of my cigarette. I puffed till I was sure it caught, finally starting to move my hand again. Adam quickly put the lighter back before he went right back to pulling my zipper down as I arched my back. Cold hands touched my back as his arms went around me. Starting out, he rubbed up and down the middle of my back before moving them to my sides. Fingers grazed the underside of my bra before his hands moved up to my shoulders, grabbing the material and pulling it down from my front.

The top of my dress hung from my elbows as I worked my arms out. My sexy red lacy bra and large breasts were soon on display for him. It was nothing he hadn't seen before. I was only able to get one arm free, my other hand was busy still stroking Adam's cock from tip to base. It was then that I heard a struggling moan and all of a sudden I felt a warm wetness seeping through his briefs. I couldn't believe it. I had actually made him cum in his underwear. "S-sorry about that." Adam said quickly, his face completely dark red.

I giggled as I let him go and untangled my arm as I got my sleeve off. It was then I felt guilty. He could have felt my panties and just how the gusset was swimming with hot moisture too. I sat back into the couch as I took a deep inhale of my cigarette. "You're fine. No need to be sorry." I forced the exhale. Adam watched the smoke and relaxed and let his head fall back on the couch for a moment. It wasn't long before he was looking back over at me, his gaze going between my breasts to my mouth as I repetitively blew the smoke out towards him. He took it quite well, sniffing at the smoke as it came over. "I really want you." Adam mumbled as he sat up and reached over and laid his hand over one of my big tits, feeling where the skin was bare before sliding it down to the lace before his palm held the cup of my bra.

"I know you do." I smirked, dangling the cigarette leaning in bathing him in smoke and pressing my breast into his hand so much that I moaned as it almost squished out the top.

His touch was quickly taken away though as he got up from the couch. "I think I need to clean up a little before we keep going." Adam chuckled, tucking himself back into his pants for the moment. I giggled as he walked inside to get the cum off himself, leaving me with my cigarette. I wasn't left there for too long, when he came back he looked refreshed, he had clearly thrown water on his face. He held out the recently opened bottle of wine in his hand as he came to sit beside me once again. Leaning forward, Adam popped it open and topped off our glasses before setting the bottle on the table next to them.

"I thought you didn't want me to get too drunk." I commented, reaching out and taking my glass so I could sip at it. The cool liquid was nice on my throat, even with the slight burn. I had really been smoking far too much since meeting up with Adam.

"You don't seem all that drunk yet. I think you can handle a little more." He teased, picking his own glass up as he leaned back against the couch to watch me as he took a long drink.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and took another sip before hitting off my almost finished cigarette. It was getting hot between my fingers as it was just about down to the butt. "Well, I am for sure getting a little tipsy. But I think that's what you're going for." Adam just smiled at the accusation, showing that I was right in what I was thinking. Of course he wanted to keep me buzzed. I really wanted to stay buzzed. It was a fun time mixing kissing him with the wine and the smoking I was doing. No sooner after stubbing out the end of my cigarette. I was enjoying myself. As I quickly had another filter between my lips. I was on a roll, the energy between us was electric. As he set the empty glass on the table in front of us, I looked at him, as he stared at me, expectantly, fluttering my eyelashes as I waited for him to light the end for me. He still had to drop my dress to the floor.

Confidently grabbing up the lighter, Adam leaned in close to me and used his hand to block the wind as he lit up the end of my cigarette. I took some quick puffs to make sure it had caught before leaning back a bit away from it. "Thank you." I said smoothly as I took in the smoke. I was having so many cigarettes back to back that I was beginning to feel dizzy. It was a sign I needed to slow down, but it felt nice mixed with the alcohol in my blood.

After a couple deep, needy inhales, I slowly got up from the couch and carefully stood in front of Adam. Dangling my cigarette between my lips trying my best to look foxy and sexy. He slowly looked me up and down before his hands came to my waist, grabbing onto the material of my dress and starting to yank it down. Quickly pulling it off my hips and the fabric slid down my legs and pooled around my heels on the ground. I could feel his eyes scanning down my body, landing on the crotch of my panties, which were now dark, practically maroon or even black from being continuously drenched with my wetness. Reaching out his arm, he pressed his fingers against the warm, wet spot, firmly rubbing the tip of his index finger. I couldn't help it, I let out a soft moaning sound, pushing my hips forward a bit to let him play. It was no doubt getting even further moister with each stroke.

"Damn... you're so wet." Adam commented on the obvious, as he pressed his fingers between my lips through the fabric of my panties. I was sure to blow my smoke right into his face as he rubbed all the way up to my clit, making my legs shake and wobble a bit. The way his fingers moved along the crease of my pussy was forming a deep camel toe on my panties as the fabric was shoved up between my damp folds. After a few minutes of him teasing me outside my underwear, making me tremble and repetitively moan the smoke out of my lungs. Smiling, Adam hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and began pulling them off.

I looked down and smiled, I stopped him shouting "Wait!" I noticed my cigarette was nearly finished. For this special moment I needed a fresh smoke. His face looked all hurt like a scolded puppy. I reached across to the pack and using my current cigarette, I lit a new one with a couple of drags. Bathing us both in another cloud of smoke. I couldn't help but watch Adam put his nose deeper into the swirling particulates. I stepped forward, closer to Adam with the cigarette dangled. His fingers now migrated back the gusset of my panties and stroked a couple of times. "Go on. Take them off." I ordered, before taking yet another drag.

He was quick, they soon dropped to the floor. They were heavy and I was happy to be out of them. They were getting uncomfortable, stepping out once they were on the ground with my dress.

I quickly sat beside him on the couch again, the cigarette dangled between my lips as my hand came right down to his button and zipper, working both open in a matter of seconds. Once I had the zipper undone, I surprised myself as his hard cock popped right out and stood tall. I removed the cigarette and licked my lips, but leaned back into the cushions of the couch, spreading my legs wide apart in front of him. I had this morning trimmed my pubes just for him, as I was hoping to have him down there sometime on the weekend. After getting him off once, I could see that he was already waiting to go again. His eyes were very much focused on my moist pussy on display to him. Adam reached down and began touching me again, running his fingers between my soaked lips and up to my throbbing clit. His touch was gentle as he circled slowly before pressing on it.