Lakeside Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was genuinely thankful to get back to the lake house and out of that car. I watched the car go as I walked up the steps and into the house. I found Adam waiting for me on the couch, now watching tv there. As soon as he heard the door, he was up and grinning as he came over to me, taking the brown paper bag with the wine bottle inside. "I saw you have been hard at work." He said as he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek gently. I had already noticed that he had gone through and liked everything I posted, just as he normally did. Though, this time I knew he really liked the content I had put out.

"I was, but I think I'm done working for the day." I assured him, having gotten more than enough content out of the little trip. Now it was time to just sit back and enjoy myself without thinking about what could make good content. Well, I would at least try to turn that part of my brain off. "That's a pretty dress." Looking over I saw Adam filling up a couple of glasses with the wine, bringing one over to me and holding it out. I smiled and accepted it, taking a small sip before walking out to the back deck for a smoke.

"Thank you." I said, giving him a perky little twirl, feeling the hem of my dress coming up just slightly to show the curve of my ass. "I wore it just for you." I teased, getting my cigarettes out of my bag before placing it down on the table. In an instant, I had one in my mouth and I was just about to light it up when Adam reached out and stopped me.

"Wait. Let me." He said as he held his hand out for the lighter, putting his own glass of wine down so he could use his other to block the slight breeze. I smiled around my cigarette as he lit the end for me, puffing on it till it caught. Adam slipped the lighter into his pocket and grabbed up his wine glass again, sipping it as his eyes lingered on me while I took the first good inhale and blew the smoke out towards him. He grinned and leaned against the railing beside us. "I was thinking of ordering in for dinner tonight. Saves a bit of time and effort I would rather be spending on you."

I nodded in agreement, going between my cigarette and my wine. "Sounds perfect to me. Any other plans for us today? No more hikes, right?"

Adam chuckled and shook his head. "No more hikes, though I would love for you to join me on a little walk in the morning. I was thinking we could just enjoy one another's company for the rest of the day. Figured we would spend a lot of time out here. Maybe go for another swim if you're up for it." He explained, never taking his eyes off me as I smoked nor did he move away when that smoke continuously danced around his face. "Oh, and I wanted to try out the fire pit once it's dark out. Brought marshmallows to roast."

I was happy with his plans, feeling like they were right at my lazy pace. I even considered the swim, thinking of how nice and cool the water would be around my body. Even though it was getting late in the day, it was still pretty hot out. Just standing there I could feel my back beginning to sweat a bit. As I puffed away on my cigarette, Adam moved in closer to me, waiting for me to take another inhale before he kissed me, tongue pushing against my lips. I smiled into the kiss for a moment before I allowed my mouth to open and let the smoke flow out into his as our tongues slid against one another. He took in the smoke and tried his best not to cough, though had to give up after a moment, pulling away from me so he could choke on it slightly. I giggled, bringing the filter back to my lips. "You'll get used to it the more you try." I assured him, taking in another deep draw off the cigarette, holding the smoke until he was kissing me again and I could push it into his mouth.

We did this over and over while I smoked the rest of my cigarette, ending with him coughing into his arm each time. I personally found it entertaining and quite exciting that he was allowing me to shotgun the smoke directly into his mouth. I found the whole scenario fascinating yet hot. I knew he must have been inhaling the smoke and that was brave for a nonsmoker. Seeing me was a risk but here and now he was playing with fire, that was for sure. It took little to nothing to become addicted to the delights of nicotine. I really would have given just about anything to be able to feel that fresh thrill gained from that early addiction just one more time. Now I was just hopelessly hooked.

Adam cleared his throat a couple times as I went over and put the butt out in the ashtray. "Wow... that was really something." His eyes were wide as he commented as he walked over to plop down on the couch.

"Bet you want more." I teased, sitting beside him and brashly spreading my legs a little to let my dress fall open to show him that I had nothing on under it. His eyes flicked down, I could not help but smile. They were so obviously glued to my pussy on display. I then felt them follow my hand as I got another cigarette out and placed it in my lips. I looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to notice. When he did, Adam wiped his sweaty palms on his pants before he moved in closer to me, digging around in his pocket until he fished the lighter out and I couldn't help but see the brightness reflected in his focused eyes as the flame danced around the end of the cigarette.

Adam licked his lips as I took in the smoke, smiling around the cigarette as I leaned back into the cushions. Like the good boy he was becoming, he slipped off the couch onto his knees and between my thick thighs as he pushed my legs up onto his shoulders. His tongue darted out and began licking at my waiting pussy. I hummed gently, letting my head fall back as he started to get into it. I was going to miss this so much once he left. It was nice to have his mouth on me like that, tongue circling and flicking at my clit in a way that had me moaning and gripping at the couch with my free hand. I kept my cigarette between my lips, dangling from the side of my mouth until the ash fell onto my chest. Even with him still there, pleasuring me in a way only another person could, I missed him.

I let him keep working on me, his fingers sliding inside me and starting to pump in and out as his mouth never stopped, until I was feeling the blissful waves of my orgasm washing over me. I tensed up, my head tossed back with my hand now gripping onto his dark hair. Adam continued until I pushed his head away, my clit now overly sensitive and far too stimulated to keep going.

In moments, Adam was on top of me. I shifted under his body and slid my one hand down the back of his neck as we shared a smokey kiss. His hips moved between my legs as he guided himself to my soaked hole.

Chapter Seven

After enjoying ourselves outside, Adam made good on his promise to order food and we sat at the table over Chinese takeout. I still wore just my thin sundress while he was in nothing but his shorts. Dinner was quiet, our gazes lingering on one another as if there was something that needed to be said, but we just couldn't. So many questions were going unasked, I didn't even know what time he was planning on leaving the next morning. Somehow, it felt better not to know.

"I have a question." I finally broke through the thick silence, getting a curious look from Adam.

"Alright. I should have an answer." He said with a small chuckle as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

It was a question I had for a while when it came to him, but it never seemed appropriate to ask. His personal business was just that, his. It had nothing to do with me. I was just a woman he paid to smoke after all. "Do you have a girlfriend? Or a wife even?" It was hard not to stumble over those words, wondering how I would feel about his answer. I knew I was not nearly the only smoking model he enjoyed and that jealousy I felt was almost playful. I had no idea how it would feel to know there was someone waiting for him to come back home while all I had was my kitties.

Laughing slightly he shook his head. "No. I'm single at the moment. Got out of a serious relationship around a year ago and... haven't really been looking to get back into one." That was probably the best kind of answer I could hope for. I felt slightly bad for wanting to know he wasn't going straight to another woman after all this. "What? Did you think I would come out here and do all this if I was in a relationship?" The question didn't come off with offense, more playful interest than anything.

I shrugged after shoveling some food in my mouth to give me some time to think over my answer. Gulping it down, I cleared my throat. "I mean... I wouldn't be too shocked. I talk to a lot of men who are married and stuff."

"Men that would come out and meet with you?"

"I'm sure if I gave them the chance." I answered confidently. I really did think it was true. There were men who acted like they would leave their lives behind for me, though I knew a lot of them were just talking with their dicks. Still, just meeting up for a weekend of sex? I was sure to have many takers when it came to that.

Adam nodded and, after finishing off his food, he sat back in his chair and looked up thoughtfully. "Guess I could see that. I'm just not that type of person. My eyes might wander a little, but I am no cheater."

"That's good to know. I think I could guess what catches your eye." I told him as I put my hand on my pack of cigarettes that sat on the table beside me. He smiled at that and was up, tossing our emptied food containers in the trash as I got up as well, straightening my dress to cover my body the best it could. Going out to the deck, I realized I didn't have my lighter on me but, all I had to do was turn and Adam was coming out behind me with it in hand.

Chapter Eight

That night we barely slept, bouncing between the bedroom and going outside for a smoke. In between our rounds of passionate sex, I just needed a cigarette and I wasn't going to stop. I didn't even bother to make the effort of getting dressed and neither did Adam. We were so caught up in one another that even when we were outside very much naked, we were kissing between my drags on my cigarettes. He was getting more used to having the smoke forced into his mouth and was able to keep making out right through it, sometimes even blowing it out his nose. I knew he was getting good lungfuls of what made me tick and something about that just riled me up even further.

It must have been the earliest hours of the morning in sheer exhaustion that we finally fell asleep. It was only for a couple hours before Adam's alarm on his phone was very rudely going off. He had an early flight to catch. The time I was dreading was coming up on us quickly. We silently moved around the bedroom, getting all packed up and ready to go. I slipped into a pair of sweatpants and a cropped t-shirt to wear on the short drive home. There was no point wearing any underwear again. I will be jumping in the shower as soon as I was through the door. We both brought our bags down and sat them next to the door before going outside for one last cigarette together.

Standing out on the deck, we were quiet at first as Adam diligently flicked the lighter and I leaned into it to light my cigarette. We both looked out at the lake, my exhaled smoke drifting on the breeze. We were unable to look at one another at the moment, a heavy feeling mixing with the smoke and lingering around us. After a couple minutes as I tilted my head back and dragged once again, I felt Adam wrapped his arms around my waist, and gently placed his large hands on my belly so he was standing right behind me. I contentedly sighed as he leaned forward and placed his chin on my shoulder. "Yeah... I'm going to miss you." He stated into my ear, his tongue almost tickling my lobe, holding me a little tighter as he spoke.

I sighed lightly and nodded in agreement. "I'll miss you too. Gonna be lonely smoking all by myself now." I smiled before I again pulled smoke into my lungs. Enjoying his touch as the smoke worked its magic. It was true, it would be, even if I was making content or on live it would not be the same as having Adam right there looking over me smiling at every drag like he had over the past couple days. This weekend had been wonderful, I just didn't want it to end.

As I took another drag on my cigarette we fell back into a more comfortable silence. He held me tightly, moving his head so he could plant small kisses on the side of my neck. His hands even began to drift lower, one of them pushing into my sweatpants, fingers dragging over my pubic area. I let out a gentle sigh and grabbed onto his arm. "As much as I want to... We can't. You don't have time." I wished I could just let him touch me however he wanted, but we both knew it was too late. After my smoke we would both be leaving and possibly never seeing one another in person again. I didn't want that though and it seemed like he didn't either. "There's... always next time. Right?" The question lingered in the air with the smoke swirling around us.

Adam groaned a little and pulled his hand out of my pants, deciding instead to hug me from behind before letting go and sliding his palms over my ass, groping gently. "Yeah. There's always next time." He confirmed.

The moment soon slipped away from us. I far too quickly finished off my cigarette and we went back inside to get our bags. Adam was so gentlemanly and helped me get mine into the back of my car. We shared a brief kiss, and hug that was nowhere near long enough for me. After yet another gentle peck we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Driving home was depressing and lonely, even when I got back to my apartment I felt alone with my two kitties running around my feet affectionately. Without him, the world felt so quiet, so I flipped on the TV in my bedroom and went about unpacking. At the top of one of my bags was the carton of cigarettes Adam had bought for me. I dumped it out to put the packs at my desk and counting through them I noticed a pack was missing. Maybe I had just left it at the lake house. Or I smoked through it and miscounted. Either were possible.

As I got settled in I decided to take a bath instead of a shower, wanting to relax and sit around. I filled up the bath with hot water and got everything ready for when I finished. Getting into the steaming bath, I lit up a cigarette and laid back, my phone sitting on the top of the toilet beside me. After only a couple minutes of soaking, I heard it going off and stretched and grabbed it up right away.

"Bet you've already lit up."

Of course. I smiled and placed the cigarette between my lips, taking a quick selfie of myself, making sure to get my wet tits in the frame. Sending it off, I held my phone and waited for his response, knowing he had to be sitting around, waiting at the airport.

Instead of getting a text, I received a picture back of Adam holding an unopened pack of cigarettes in his hand.

"You took them?" I messaged back right away, getting comfortable in the tub again.

"I knew I would miss the taste."

Chapter Nine

A couple months passed and things seemed to have fallen back into place, though now when I would smoke for Adam he would join me. There was something so exciting knowing that I had been the beginning of his new addiction, he was even smoking the exact same cigarettes that I did. Said they were the only ones that did the trick. We spent more time talking through video chats than we used to, what was strange for me, a lot of it was even unpaid. It was a big sign that our relationship had changed quite a bit.

It has now moved on from him being a very important client of mine to more of a lover to me. I was actively looking forward to early evening when I knew he would come home from work. I would give it five minutes and go online. He would be there grinning holding his pack in his hand. The evenings flew by. I could then spend so much of my time teaching Adam how to properly smoke. I was so focused on that, I was not even creating as much paid content as I had been before. I soon had to pick that back up or it was dawning on me that I would have to go out and get a real job.

Many of my other regular customers were now complaining about me being gone too often, even some checking to see if I was okay, I was, but I was now so focused on pleasing Adam.

With that in mind, for the past couple days I was running all over the apartment, cleaning anything and everything I could get to. The kitties were confused by all the activity, as well as getting spooked by the rarely brought out vacuum cleaner. This place needed to be perfect. Just like the lake house had been. I was sweating as I finished up the last of my cleaning.

Thankfully, I had enough time to freshen myself up and light a cigarette before I heard a knock at the door and my excitement spiked.

It was going to be another thrilling sex filled weekend with my new smoking buddy.

End.